Ice Melts, When It's Hot Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, there I stood, irritated and hurt that I was alone under the shower. I'd truly hoped he'd join me but, if I had to be honest, I was surprised that the boy had allowed me to hold him naked in my lap as it was. Although, that alone had been able to breed enough hope that I'd interpreted the scene as Willow thawing his animosity towards me, only for him to end up pushing me away again.

I sighed, feeling a tad depressed, supposing that I should at least feel grateful that my little omega had shown enough interest in my cock that he'd made me cum, meaning I felt some relief. Although, maddeningly, having cum once without penetration was really only a tease to my body. I needed to fuck. I needed to breed... and now I could think of nothing more than pounding my pretty little mate into the sheets. I wanted to fill him to the brim with my seed! I needed to see him full of me, and maybe even full with our pups, should he immediately get pregnant, though I knew the chance was slim.

My thoughts became consumed with the idea of my proper, slim Luna fat with pups and my cock hardened, leaving a trail of precum for the, now lukewarm, shower water to wash away. Once the water had turned so cold that I could no longer stand it, I got out of the shower and hurriedly dried. I began to dress quickly, as I was so cold that I'd begun to shiver, when I realized that I was missing my shirt.

I quietly made my way back to Willow's room and realized that, upon entering, the boy was asleep. I quickly scanned the room, wanting to grab the shirt without causing my mate to wake but I was unable to find it anywhere. I sighed again, a little irritated that I couldn't seem to locate it, but figured I'd just ask Willow to return it during breakfast in the morning.

I turned to study the sleeping boy for a moment, thinking to myself how sweet and precious he looked when he wasn't trying so hard to be tough. The omega definitely had a submissive side, I could sense it but I had a feeling that I'd barely be allowed to experience it until Willow could actually relax around me. I tiptoed close to the omega's still form, unable to help myself, and placed a gentle kiss against his soft, warm cheek, wishing I could curl up next to him. My wolf and I needed the boy close, however, much to my wolf's protest, I turned my back on the boy, making to leave the room but a soft voice stopped me.

"Alpha... mate," the boy sleepily murmured, stirring slightly, before snoring once more.

"That's right baby," I whispered, praising him, even in his sleep, "I'll always be yours." I promised, before shutting his door and retreating to my cold, lonely bed for the rest of the night.