Ice Melts, When It's Hot Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maxwell laughed lightly, "Of course my Luna." He paused for a moment and then became more serious. "Willow, I know I said everything in this house is mine but you should know, everything is also yours. I was wrong to imply otherwise. So, of course you can see the garden. Early when I said that I was just... I thought that if I dominated you that you would relax. I didn't know I was running all over your instincts. I really am sorry." He nuzzled his nose against mine as he spoke. "I'll let you get some sleep but once you're more awake, we need to discuss what you want to happen during your heat."

"What do you mean?" I asked sleepily, as I lay down next to where he sat on my bed.

"Well, at some point you're going to be so lost with need that you'll ask for me to fuck you but I won't if that's not what you truly want."

"I... I don't know," I murmured, feeling too spent to even consider what I wanted.

"Just get some sleep omega," the alpha shushed and he gently caressed my hair while I grasped his clothing in my fist.

*******

I woke up about two hours later. The first thing I noticed was that Maxwell hadn't stayed with me while I slept. Again. I felt tears sting at my eyes upon that realization. Part of me knew I should probably let my mate know that I wanted that from him. The other part of me was irrationally hurt that he hadn't stayed on his own. He probably hadn't wanted to...

The second thing I noticed was that I felt incredibly warm. I gingerly rolled out of bed and tugged on both Maxwell's tshirt and the boxers he'd given me so that I could at least have his scent to comfort me. I had to sort of knot the boxers around my hips so that they'd stay up but I refused to wear anything else. Then I padded over towards my small medicine chest for a thermometer.

"Only 100 degrees," I muttered to myself.

I knew from the healer that as long as my temperature stayed below 120, I wasn't in full heat yet. He had even assured me that I should have two to five days before I was sure to start. I snatched up the pamphlets he'd left and began to read, wanting to be as prepared as possible. Especially considering Maxwell wanted to talk about it.

"Omega's should eat and drink as much as possible and nap often during pre-heat. This is due to their body preparing for an extended period where these things will become unimportant to them." I read aloud. "During the heat itself, the omega will be too lust craven to care about taking care of themselves and it is advised that their alpha has food and water in the home because the omega will not be able to stand them leaving for any reason." I blushed, embarrassed over the knowledge that I'd probably be acting slutty in a few days time. I made a mental plan to have a very extensive shower beforehand.

"Well, I am hungry," I continued to mutter, taking the literature with me. I wanted to read more while I ate. I quickly made my way out of my room but paused when I heard voices.

"You always were a good Dom," a male voice murmured.

"I'm glad you felt you could come to me," Maxwell replied softly. "Don't worry. I'll take care of everything."

The way my mate spoke to the invisible male made me growl under my breath. I slowly peeked around the corner and what I saw made my heart shatter. There, sitting on my mates couch, was the omega from so many years ago. I'd know his face anywhere and when he'd gotten mated and left for Blood Rose Pack, I finally allowed myself to try and get over what had happened. However, now he was here, in my home, and I suddenly realized how I'd never actually gotten over any of it. Seconds later, the omega reached out and wrapped his arms around MY Alpha.

My stomach dropped as I watched their hug. The omega looked so happy to be in Maxwell's embrace. I felt my eyes burn as my chest tightened and my stomach knotted up. I always suspected that I'd be put to the side one day but I hadn't expected it to happen so soon. I also hadn't expected it to happen right in front of me, days before my first heat, directly after I thought I'd had a nice moment with my mate and had been honest with him.

I felt like such an idiot. Alpha probably lied. He probably did feel that my inexperience was too much and maybe he needed to get off without me? Maybe they'd even had sex while I napped? I was too prude for Max. It wasn't fair. There was only one thing I could do if I wanted to win Maxwell back. I needed to eliminate the threat. I needed to kill that omega.

I picked up the first thing I could reach, a clear crystal vase, and chucked it directly at the hugging couple, ignoring the fact that Maxwell had already begun to pull away. Lucky for them, I had very bad aim and the vase ended up smashing against the wall behind them. The omega quickly let go and Maxwell finally turned to look at me.

"Get your fucking hands off my mate," I seethed at the startled omega, who eyed me with sudden pity.

"Willow!" Max scolded, "What the hell are you doing? You could have hurt Kevin!"

My mates reaction hurt. Badly, even without a bond bite. My wolf recoiled back, feeling instantly ashamed of us but I wasn't about to back down, not in front of this omega. Not him.

"You are nothing but a cheat and a liar and I always knew you would be! You never cared about having a mate! I remember everything you've ever said about it and I'll never be your cock warmer!" I screamed at Maxwell as my body filled with fury and hurt, causing me to shake uncontrollably. I needed Max so badly right now and that made me even more angry. I needed him to touch me, to scent me and reassure me but if he couldn't figure that out on his own... well, I refused to be the one to give in first.

"Go to your room, now," the alpha commanded, looking just as confused as he did furious.

"No!" I spat, doing everything in my power to not submit to his pheromones, even as the other omega barred his neck submissively in response to the smell.

Fuck was he weak.

"Omega," Maxwell replied warningly, taking a step forward. "Do you need to be punished?" He said the last word softly, as if it was an invitation.

'Yes, yes, yes, yes,' my wolf begged. 'Anything. Just pay attention to us!'

"I don't need anything from you!" I screamed instead. "You think I'll beg for you during my heat, well I won't! Here is your answer! You will never touch me again!" I snarled, unable to cope with how unfairly my mate was treating me.

My emotions were everywhere and I felt completely out of control as my skin burned with preheat. My temperature had spiked, I was sure of it. He probably hadn't even noticed, I thought sadly. I didn't know what to do or how to react but everything in my body screamed for me to submit. To give in to whatever Alpha wanted because soon I would truly need him but my pride wouldn't let me.

"You were right before! I.. I hate you and I'll always hate you!" I finally wailed before rushing out of the room. I didn't mean the words, not even a little. I just wanted him to hurt as bad as I did right then.

Maxwell did not respond to me and he did not chase me. He was probably too busy comforting his other omega, even though I was the one in need of comfort and reassurance. My stomach twisted at the thought and I found myself heading out the front door. The moment I was outside I broke out running. I hadn't thought to change or to put on shoes and I could feel the earth embed parts of itself into my skin. I didn't like the feeling. Despite the pamphlets and the healer's express warnings against it, I quickly undressed and put my clothes in a bundle I could carry and then I shifted.

As quickly as I could, I ran my way towards my favorite place in the woods, loving the freedom that my wolf provided me with. I knew the exact place I needed to go. It was the place I would run when things became too much to handle. It was my safe place for years when I felt the ache of not having any omega friends. It was my refuge when the will of my father became overbearing. I'd made it into a cozy little space that I could be comfortable in. I quickly circled and then curled up on a spot of moss and soft grass, putting the bundle of clothes in front of my nose, and then I finally let myself fully react to what I had seen. I spent several minutes thinking but each time I could only come up with a handful of conclusions and each one hurt worse than the one before it.

I whimpered in pain as their hug played on an endless loop in my mind, followed by the memory of the same man going under the table, and then Maxwell's blissed out expression. It felt like it had happened yesterday and I couldn't handle it. I'd slowly begun to trust the alpha. The way he touched me and spoke to me had meant much more than I'd let myself acknowledge and now it all felt like a lie. I was just a brainless little virgin who got overly emotional whenever I had to be sexual.

It was pathetic. I didn't know how to please my mate. I was too scared for him to fuck me. My mouth was too small for his cock. I always fought with him and made things difficult... exhausting he'd called me. So of course he'd gotten tired of being patient and found someone better. Someone easier to deal with and much more skilled than me. I howled in agony, feeling like I was being torn into pieces. I wasn't just an unworthy omega. I was a failed Luna. I was nothing. I was a disgrace. I was... nearing my heat faster than I expected. Suddenly my body felt extremely warm, it was as if I were on fire, and I panted heavily at the sudden change.

Oh no, I thought to myself, the literature had said to not shift during preheat, as doing so could risk starting my first heat early.

I started to sweat through my fur and shifted back into being human, hoping that being naked would cool me down and stop my heat from hitting me early. It didn't. I felt my asshole moisten before a flood of slick ran down my legs while my stomach began to cramp up. Then, a deep burning need within me began to make itself known. I was empty. I needed to be filled. I needed... I needed my mate but I'd forbidden him from touching me. He wasn't here. He didn't know where I was. I was... alone. I cried out in anguish over the empty heat that was slowly consuming my mind and body. I gripped my cock, trying to distract myself but the need only grew and my hand felt too soft and clammy. I needed rougher hands.

"Alpha," I whimpered uselessly as I laid forward to grind against the forest ground, knowing he hadn't tried to follow me. "Alpha I need you... Alpha please," I begged into the earth, feeling another pool of slick pour out of me as I quivered, my tight little hole spasming with need. I was so turned on that I felt as if I were loosing my mind with lust and my skin ached from the absence of touch.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here?" A cold voice whispered and I suddenly realized how quiet the woods had become.

My hooded eyes slowly lifted, taking in the sinister grin painted across Frank Habberforth's cruel face.

"I bet this is your first heat, isn't it little virgin," Frank purred, stalking closer to me. "Your mate is looking for you, did you know that? How lucky it is that I found you before anyone... unsavory."

I said nothing but shook with need, unable to move away from his advance.

"But the King is not here now and I bet just about anything would feel good in that slutty hole of yours," he continued, grabbing a handful of his own crotch.

I unwillingly drooled at the display of power, my heat starting to blur the lines of what and who I should want.

"He didn't even bite you, the fool. How are you to be safe if anyone should wonder upon your helpless, little form? I bet you're nice and tight... I miss that," he sighed as his black, leather glove, covered hand began to caress along my naked torso. His hand traveled down me slowly, calmly, as if he knew he could never get caught for this. "You smell a lot better than what I'm use to. So clean and unused and you have such good control over your scent, even now, at your weakest. It's nice to be around a proper omega for once. God you're so wet! He never gets wet," he sighed as he cupped my tiny leaking cock in his hand. I moaned, my body's needs consuming my every thought as more slick leaked out of me. "You're so sensitive... so innocent. Fuck I miss that about my omega," Frank murmured as he began to pull my asscheeks apart.

His words made no sense to me, for I knew he wasn't mated, but his hands were my primary focus. They constantly touched me in places I knew should be sacred. His hands didn't belong on my ass. His finger didn't belong outside of my hole. It seemed wrong. It felt wrong even... but it also felt good. My body was screaming for affection and though my wolf begged for our alpha, I didn't believe that he would come for me, not after what I had said.

I needed to be touched, to be filled. Maybe the beta would be gentle? I groaned with need as he slowly pushed his leather covered finger inside of me. I didn't know if I should thrust back or not and I whined, wishing my mate were here instead. Daddy could help, he could calm me. Daddy could tell me what to do and he always smelled so nice. Frank didn't smell nice.

"So tight and perfect. I knew it," Frank hissed, scattering my thoughts of disgust as he slowly sunk his finger all the way inside.

"Alpha," I whimpered, hating that someone else was in his place, touching me.

I tried to move forward, wanting Frank to take his hands off of me but I couldn't budge, even a millimeter. His fingers, he'd added another, felt so good that I was quaking, slick pouring down my thighs in strong currents. I had absolutely no control over anything and I would have loved the feeling if it was being caused by my Alpha. I whined, hating my inescapable predicament and that I could feel pleasure from someone who wasn't my mate. In retaliation to the helpless feeling, I held my body tight, making the intrusion hurt a little. I did not want to fuck myself on his fingers and I did not want to enjoy myself too much. He wasn't my mate. I needed to be good.

"I'll bring you to Max, I promise. I don't want to hurt you," Frank assured, "But I'm going to take your first heated orgasm before I do. That way you won't have to trouble yourself over any of this," he purred as his other hand began to rub my swollen cock. "I've always liked you, you know? I've been watching you grow up for a while now and you've developed so nicely," he continued as his eyes feasted on my naked body. "I'll admit, I was sorta jealous when I heard you were meant to be with Max but this is almost better. Now I'll have something that he can never get back."

"No! Alpha!" I insisted, as if the beta were confused, even as I rutted against his hand. I hadn't even realized I was doing it.

Everything felt so good but so so wrong. I squirmed beneath Frank's hands, trying to fight my desire for the touches. I didn't want his creepy leather gloves all over me. I wanted my alpha's rough, strong, warm hands. Frank's touch wasn't right and I didn't like it... but I needed something and he was my only option. I needed my ass to be stretched, I needed my cock to be touched. The need was so deep it felt primal and it burned me up with demands to be filled. I couldn't make up my mind and I wasn't strong enough to. My heat was fully upon me and I was growing physically and mentally weaker and weaker by the second. Succumbing to the lust that pooled within my belly. I knew I would be begging Alpha to fuck me by now if he were here, despite my fear and demand that he never touch me again. Suddenly I had a horrific thought... would Frank try to fuck me?

"D-don't," I protested, half moaning from the wave of pleasure that rolled over me. "Don't fuck me," I gasped. "Don't want you," I pleaded at he hit something pleasant inside of me. After several overwhelming seconds, I shook the feeling off. "Don't want your cum. Disgusting," I finally hissed as my head spun from the intense sensations.

"Now don't you worry your pretty little head over silly things like that," Frank replied as he thrust his fingers against my prostate. "I wouldn't dream of actually sticking my cock inside of you, well, maybe I would dream of it, but I don't have a death wish. Max would know if I came inside of you."

"Y-your fingers," I tried to ask, not understanding how he could confidently touch me if he didn't want to die.

"I have a lot of control over my scent, little Luna, or did you forget I'm older than you? My skin hasn't touched yours at all, don't worry, this will be our little secret. Until I make you cum," he chuckled as I moaned loudly, "Then you'll never even remember this. I love first heats," he sighed, almost as if lost in his own memories.

********

Maxwell's Pov:

I held Willow close as he slept, half ready to fall asleep myself when my phone vibrated. I carefully got out of bed, not wanting to wake my mate, and pulled a blanket over him so that he wouldn't miss my body heat. Once I was out of his room I looked at my phone. The message was from an old friend that I hadn't seen in a while. He needed my help and apparently, he was waiting for me outside. I quickly ushered him in and when he began to cry, I rushed around my kitchen to make tea, feeling wildly unprepared. I briefly wished my mate was awake so that he could help, as I was completely useless when it came to being hospitable, but I wouldn't wake him. I knew Willow would need the sleep for later. I only hoped that whatever the omega on my couch had to say could be dealt with quickly, as I was anxious to return to Willow's side. My wolf was already annoyed with me for leaving at all, knowing how close the boy was to his heat, and he was feeling extra protective.

After a few minutes of me standing uncomfortably in the corner of the room, the omega began to calm down. Feeling it was safe, I slowly moved forward and sat on the edge of the couch, deciding that being so distant made it look like I didn't want to help.

"He.. he hit me," the omega finally cried, "And it's not the first time. I just... I never expected my mate to become like this. I know it's because of the Lycan Madness but I don't know how to cope with this anymore. None of this was ever supposed to happen. We're both young still. We should be having pups right now not... not this. His medication makes him so angry... sometimes I think he doesn't even know who I am. I've begged our pack leader to intervene but he only threatened to banish us both if I can't get Andrew under control. But what can I do Max? I'm not an Alpha. I don't know where to turn anymore. I need help," he started crying again and I had to do something about it. I couldn't imagine loosing Willow way before I was meant to. Kevin was right, young Alpha's were not supposed to get sick and change on their omega's.

"Hey.. Kevin, i-it's okay," I awkwardly patted his back. "I'll get one of my guards to permanently stay at your house from now on and I'll make sure it's okay with King Avery. Usually a small sum will keep him happy and this way, if your mate is having a moment, then you'll at least be protected. If you don't think you can live with him anymore, we can always talk about other options. I don't want either of you to suffer... I'll figure something out."

"Thank you. I knew you'd take the burden off of me. You always were a good Dom," he murmured as he dried his eyes.

"I'm glad you felt you could come to me," I told him, knowing how most omega's would let themselves suffer if in a similar situation. "Don't worry. I'll take care of everything."

Kevin reached over to give me a hug and I returned it, feeling extremely uncomfortable. Normally I didn't hug anyone, not even my previous subs or Jenny. The only exceptions were my mother, Sophie, and now my mate. Besides, I didn't think it was a good look for a mated alpha to touch an omega that wasn't their mate in that way. Especially an omega of the same gender. That would only lead to jealously. However, I'd also known Kevin since we were kids and he was dealing with loosing his mate, so I allowed the hug to happen, even as my wolf growled that I was making a mistake.