Ice Melts, When It's Hot Ch. 06

Story Info
“A series of unfortunate events”.
9.7k words
4.72
5.8k
10

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 03/15/2024
Created 07/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello my beautiful readers!

So... not gonna lie, I'm mentally preparing for angry comments. It had to happen y'all, don't hate me.

Much love, xx

Willow's Pov:

Maxwell was kissing me and it was so completely different from every other kiss we had shared since our mating ceremony. Even that kiss was a cold, distant peck compared to the way Alpha was now cradling my face, as his tongue explored the inside of my mouth, causing little shivers throughout my body. This kiss was so good... it was what dream were made of, at least for me, and, just like that, my body became ten degrees warmer, although I did not realize that.

Maxwell made to pull away and I couldn't help my whine of protest. So I was very pleased when he changed course, kissing me deeper, his tongue licking every inch of my mouth as he pushed me back against the mattress. He quickly pinned my arms down, settling his body on top of mine as I lay down. I unconsciously spread my legs a bit and when his hard cock brushed against my equally hard erection, it felt like electricity was running through me. I was simply buzzing with lust for him.

'He wants you', my wolf purred happily. 'He likes you... just ask. He will put us in our place.'

I quickly thrust my hips, wanting more friction, "A-Aplha," I stuttered pulling back from the kiss, feeling my face flush as I tried to get out the words.

"Yes pet?" Maxwell asked, his voice warm and deep as he rolled his hips.

I let out a moan and couldn't speak for a moment. "C-could you... um.. maybe..." I bit my lip, feeling stupid.

"I'll do whatever you want, my Luna. Just ask," he encouraged with a lick to my scent gland, overwhelming me with his smell.

I shuddered as the bedsheets puddled beneath me with slick. The warm liquid soaked through my pants and panties onto the sheets, making me even more embarrassed to ask for what I wanted. I didn't want him to see the mess I'd made.

"I-I.. could you-"

"Oh!" He exclaimed, interrupting my attempts to speak as he shifted his knees a bit.

"What's wrong?" I whispered, worried that I'd somehow messed everything up even though I hadn't moved.

"Nothing to worry about," Alpha cooed as he caressed the side of my cheek. "I just didn't expect to get wet. It surprised me is all."

I stared blankly, confused for a moment. "No!" I whimpered, humiliated when I finally understood what Maxwell meant, and I tried to pull away but the alpha wouldn't allow it.

"Willow, you're close to your heat. Extra slick production is normal. It's your bodies way of getting ready for my cock," Maxwell hummed, trying to soothe me as he held me tight.

"You mean... more of it is going to get on you?" I asked, horrified with my body.

"If you like what I'm doing, then yes. It's nothing to be ashamed of sweetheart."

"But... it's disgusting," I whined, still trying to turn my body away again but the alpha kept me still.

"Baby no, it's not! Everything is okay." Max slowly slid one of his hands down my body as he spoke, pushing his hand beneath the wet fabric when he reached my hips, cupping my tiny cock. I gasped as he made contact, unable to do much more than push my hips into his rough touch. "That's a good boy," he praised, coaxing me too move more. "Now, what did you want to ask me for?"

I shivered as Max twisted his fingers around my little cock, causing it to to leak fluid all down his fingers. "I-I thought m-maybe you could-" I stopped for a moment, searching for the right words. "Didn't you want to s-s-spank me... for taking the clothes? You know... p-punishment?" I finally stuttered out, as heat rushed over my body, turning my exposed skin pink.

"You didn't do anything wrong," Max started, giving my cock a tight, playful twist as he pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"Please?" I begged, afraid he would turn me down now that I'd managed to say what I wanted.

"Willow, I can't punish you for doing nothing wrong. Punishments are to correct your behavior," Maxwell insisted, as his hand on my cock stilled.

"B-but I- I went into your room without permission... I touched all your things... we fought! I-I-I was a bad b-boy, right?!" I begged, with a desperate thrust of my hips, grasping at straws to get him to see things my way.

Maxwell paused for a moment before asking, "Are you asking me for pain, little omega? Is that why you're so worked up and desperate?" The alpha teased, as one of his sharp fingernails pushed into my piss hole.

"Yesss," I hissed, relieved that he finally understood and that I could feel a slight sting of discomfort.

"As long as you understand this isn't a punishment... fine, I'll hurt you... but you have to let me take care of you after as well. No pushing me away this time, alright?"

I nodded eagerly, my heart quickening with anticipation. I'd do whatever he wanted if he hurt me good enough. Something deep within me needed the pain... the release and I knew Max could give that to me.

"And you have to tell me if you need it to stop," Max continued, ignoring the waves of pheromones I was putting out into the air in order to make sure I understood the rules. "We can talk all about safe words later. For now, if you say no or stop or anything like that, I will stop. Okay?"

I nodded, wishing I knew what these "safe words" were, because a small part of me wanted to beg for mercy only to be ignored, but I would save that request for later.

"Now, do you still want me to spank you? Or do you want me to try something else, something you haven't experienced yet?"

"Something new," I whispered, surprising myself with my bravery.

"Such a good boy," Max encouraged, digging his nail deeper into my skin, pulling a pained whimper from my lips. "Now, if you were being punished, I'd probably tie your hands up, so they wouldn't be in the way... but you asked for this, so they can be free this time."

I nodded expectantly, waiting with baited breath for whatever Alpha wanted to do to me. Instead of speaking, Maxwell withdrew his hand from my pants and began to undo them, tugging both my jeans and my panties down my legs in one go. I blushed, embarrassed as always to be nude, in any form, in front of my mate. My body wasn't good enough, not compared to everyone in our pack. I quickly closed my legs, completely ashamed of my self for the first time since the kiss began.

Instead of speaking, the alpha lifted my feet, forcing my legs straight against my chest, as he exposed my tight wet hole and my balls. For a moment, he gently circled my asshole with the tip of his finger, and I moaned, half wishing he'd force his finger inside me. But no, that never happened. Instead, Max slapped the back of each thigh several times and by the time he was done, I felt so alive!

"Never close your legs in bed again unless I tell you too! Do you understand baby boy?" Alpha threatened, his voice deadly, before raining three more harsh blows onto my balls.

I shrieked in agony and found myself writhing and muttering to be let free but when I realized this, I tried desperately to shut up. I was worried the alpha would hear my words and end things, so instead, I tried my hardest to shut down the part of me that resisted.

"You alright there Luna?" Max asked as he gently rubbed the place he'd hit.

When I didn't respond, for I did not trust my words to not ruin things, he carefully set my legs down and crawled over me so that his face hovered above mine.

"Did you want to stop baby? Is it already too much?" The alpha asked, sounding worried, as his hand rubbed the side of my hip, keeping a safe distance from my cock.

"I-I'm sorry!" I gasped, forcing myself to speak. "I didn't mean to say those things. It... it was just a-a reaction. D-don't stop. I didn't mean it, don't-" I felt frustrated tears well up in my eyes, truly afraid that things had ended before they'd even begun. I hadn't meant to be so weak. I hadn't meant to ask him to stop and I found myself wishing for that safe word idea my mate had mentioned earlier.

"So needy," Max interrupted, as he gently wiped my tears away.

I nodded, even as I flushed. I didn't want to be needy. I wanted to be strong and sure and worthy of my mate but I wasn't.

To my surprise, Maxwell smiled sweetly at me, "I love that you need my touch this badly," he whispered, giving me a soft, sweet kiss before pulling back to resume his colder manner.

"Kneel on the floor omega, knees spread open, so the nothing is in the way of your little clit and balls."

I flushed at the way he spoke to me, enchanted by the way he dominated me with only his words. My wolf purred in contentment as I scrambled into place at his feet, happy with my submission.

"Good boy," he praised before pulling back to smack my face.

I pulled back instantly, shocked that he'd hit me like that, but my cock throbbed in time with the stinging on my cheek, betraying my true feelings. Why did I love this?

"Your smell changes when you're happily in pain from my doing," Maxwell whispered and he stroked my sore cheek as he gently pulled me back into position.

"Is that bad?" I asked, biting my lip with uncertainty, half ready to be seen as undesirable at any moment.

"Of course not," the alpha assured as he possessively grabbed the back of my neck, causing me to moan. "You smell delicious. So good, in fact, that I would probably attack if anyone was close enough to smell you. Your scent is mine and mine alone."

I felt as if my body were liquifying at his words, for my wolf wanted so badly to be that special. In fact, he wanted so badly to belong to the alpha that when Max pushed his foot between my legs, up against my cock, my wolf began to compel my movements. Before I knew it, I was clinging tightly to my alpha's muscular, hairy calf as I madly humped his foot, letting out needy whine of relief with every jerky thrust while Max made no move to stop me.

"If only your parents could see their perfect little virgin now. All slicked up for his Alpha's feet," Maxwell mocked as he slapped my face again.

I blushed in humiliation as my body grew warm, undeniably turned on by his words and actions. "Mmm-more," I moaned, hoping he'd understand.

"Are you sure you're a virgin? You're acting like such a slut," he tsked, pulling my hair roughly so that I had to look him in the eye while I thrusted.

"Of course I am!" I muttered, feeling very embarrassed that I loved every minute of what was currently happening to me.

"I have a way to test that," he teased as he began to unzip his pants.

I stopped my frantic movements and tilted my head back so that I could see when my mates cock emerged from his pants, no underwear covering it at all.

It looked so much bigger at this angle! My jaw began to ache and saliva pooled in my mouth as I studied the monstrous dick. I wanted to serve it. I wanted to make it happy and bring it pleasure. I gasped as a new flood of slick poured out of me, drenching the floor and Maxwell's feet.

"Would you like my cock in your mouth little omega?" The alpha asked, one hand around the thick monster and the other on my jaw, tilting my head up gently.

My mouth fell open before I could even think of an answer and Maxwell responded by carefully lifting me by my hair, just enough so that he could slide the tip of his cock into my mouth. I nervously swept my tongue over the top before quickly pushing it in further, as far as I could, and for a moment, I was happy, but then, Max thrust his hips forward, just a little, and I choked violently, pulling off of his dick immediately for fear of throwing up.

How humiliating. I felt sure that other omega's wouldn't puke from my mates cock. Fuck I was useless.

"It's okay, you're doing just fine baby." The alpha encouraged as I took a moment to collect myself, blushing shyly the entire time. "You just have such a small mouth. Omega's are so tiny..."

Max looked a little lost in thought as he spoke, causing something deep inside my heart to ache, wounding my pride and I snapped. I didn't want him to think of anyone but me and now... all I could think of was how that one omega had disappeared under the table so many years ago and the blissed out expression on my mates face. Remembering stung but it spurred me on; I would not be outdone! I quickly shoved Maxwell's cock in my mouth again, as deep as it could possibly go, and I forced myself to choke on it without pulling back, even though doing so had me feeling sick and a bit dizzy. I tried my hardest to lick and suck while I choked, tilting my head a little to prove my submission. I was not as turned on anymore, due to my rising panic of someone being better at pleasing Maxwell than me. I was frantic as I did anything and everything to make the experience good for the alpha, but the more erratic and clumsy I became, the more I could feel Max recede, before he finally pulled away completely.

"N-no! Come back," I cried, mortified when he popped out of my mouth without him trying to put it back in at all.

"Something's wrong though," he answered, giving me a worried look as he cupped my face in his hands.

'Somethings wrong? As in, you're not good enough at this', my wolf whispered, sounding furious with me.

"I'm trying!" I wailed, feeling horrid. All I could think was that Max was also judging how bad I was at sucking cock. "I-I've never done it before.. I'm sorry," I whimpered, as new hot tears streaked down my cheeks. I felt like a total failure. Maybe I should have been trained for this?

"You're trying too hard baby, you need to calm down. You didn't even look like you were enjoying it. I... I can't look at you like that and let things continue."

"L-let me try again!" I begged, unable to hear my mate's reassurances. "I'll do better this time. I'll look happy, I promise. Y-you don't need anyone else. I'll learn! I'll-"

"I know you haven't done this before but you also have nothing to prove, Willow," Maxwell interrupted as placed the tip of his cock against my lips to silence me.

I began to open my mouth, "No," Max ordered, stopping my movements. "You're done for the day... and I guess I have my answer. You really are a virgin," he teased playfully as he arranged me back into his original position before tucking his cock away, much to my disappointment.

"Do you wish I was naturally better... like... like the experienced omega's?" I suddenly asked, hating myself as I thought of that one omega, even though my cock had become hard again from the humiliation of my alpha's words about me being a real virgin.

Maxwell sighed as he ran his long fingers through my hair, his sharp nails scratching into my scalp, making me shake with pleasure.

"When we are bonded, you'll finally be able to see how I truly feel about you," the alpha finally said.

Well. That made me a little curious about being bonded.

"And then I'll finally see what a disappointment I am?" I asked, hoping he didn't mean that but seeing no other way.

"You don't disappoint me," Max answered before he suddenly stepped his heel down on my leaking cock and balls.

I half screamed as a moan ripped itself from my lips, surprised by the feelings that threatened to overwhelm me. The pain was intense but in an unbearably good kind of way that I reveled in.

"I'm going to need you to never speak negatively about yourself in front of me again. Okay submissive?" Max purred, his tone sickly sweet but with an edge.

"Yes Sir," I answered instantly, feeling relief at being told what to do with my negative thoughts.

"I would never let anyone speak to my Luna the way you seem to think of yourself sometimes. I will not tolerate it from you either. Speak in that way again and Daddy will punish you. And not in a way that you'll enjoy. Do you understand little omega?" Maxwell asked, his dominant pull on full force as he applied more pressure to my aching cock.

"Y-yes... daddy," I whispered, testing the word out that I desperately loved but was always too shy to say. I felt totally owned and my wolf preened from the attention, even if we were being scolded.

Max inhaled quickly, looking shocked when I said the word and suddenly the alpha grabbed my slim throat in his large fist, choking me, bringing tears to my eyes, but I never struggled against his hold. It felt as if my mind had slipped somewhere else and I let my watery eyes roll back a little.

"That's a good boy. Cry for daddy," Maxwell purred, watching me lustily as tears streamed down my cheeks and then, I just couldn't help it, I came.

Maxwell's eyes widened in surprise as his foot became drenched once more, neither of us expecting that to happen. He immediately let my throat and cock go, in favor of scooping me up into his arms.

"You did so well, such a good omega," he whispered as he nuzzled into the side of my cheek.

I felt a little dazed and confused. I hadn't expected to cum or the overwhelming feelings that would accompany it. It felt as if I were floating on a cloud but at the same time, I was terrified of dropping through that cloud to face the cold, cruel world.

"Don't let go," I heard myself beg, quivering in shame over the fact that I was most certainly acting weak and pathetic. However, my wolf wouldn't allow me to push Max away. So instead, I curled in closer, clinging tightly to his t-shirt, terrified of being left alone.

"I'm right here little one," Max whispered, tightening his hold as he sat us down, allowing me to curl up in his lap.

After he'd held me for a long while, he shifted us so that I could sit up on my own, "Do you need some water, pet?" Max asked as his fingers gently carded through my hair.

"No, I'm fine. Just tired," I mumbled, wincing as I tried to find a comfortable sitting position.

"Aww, poor baby," he cooed, his hand reaching out to tenderly pet my aching, slightly bruised, cock and balls.

"D-don't laugh," I mewled, feeling raw and humiliated by his words.

"I would never," he assured as he reached over to my night stand and picked up a pain reliever cream. I froze, wondering if he was going to make sure I couldn't use it. Whenever my father hurt my mother, she was never allowed to use pain medication. "Your submission is a beautiful thing. It's a gift and I would never intentionally make you feel less worthy over it," Maxwell continued as he opened the tube of cream. I watched, surprised, when he placed a little into his palm before applying it to my aching gentals. The cream was smooth and cooling, quickly chasing the ache and heat away and I looked up at him, questioning.

"I thought alpha's liked their omegas to stay in pain," I whispered shyly, biting my lip with uncertainty.

"Not permanent pain, little one," Max reassured, looking slightly concerned.

"Father said-" I quickly shut up, not wanting to relive his acidic words about omega's basically being property and animals.

"Well he wasn't talking about me," Maxwell replied. "I never want you to hurt for too long when we play. Besides that, I don't want you injured at all."

I nodded quietly, pondering his words. My mate was weird but I kind of liked it. Knowing he didn't want me to be permanently damaged made me want to trust him just a little bit more.

"Hey, I brought you something," the alpha said, completely distracting me.

Seconds later, a white rose wrapped in the fabric of my mates boxers was pressed into my hand.

"I thought maybe you'd like them.. for your nest. And the rose is from my garden," he explained, looking at me with such a hopeful expression that I couldn't find it in me to be snarky over the gift.

"It's beautiful," I admitted, tracing the petals of the rose with my finger after tucking the fabric beneath my thigh.

"The roses from your first night here were from my garden as well," he added, looking as if he wanted to ask me something.

"I.. I honestly love flowers, especially roses. I wanted to save all those flowers you left me... I just... I didn't want to look weak. I'd like to see your garden... if that would be alright? Although, maybe after a nap," I admitted, suddenly feeling exhausted. "Put this in water," I demanded, sounding a little crabby.