Ice Melts, When It's Hot Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to wait. I need you, right now! Please don't turn me away," I begged.

This time my alpha responded immediately, turning off the shower water before scooping me up and carrying me to his bed. He didn't bother to dry us off, instead he laid me down on his sheets and pressed my thighs open so that he could settle between them. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled my mate in for a kiss, relishing the warmth of his wet form against mine. Max kissed me back passionately, making me feel as if he were melting my body straight into the sheets. Quite suddenly, he pulled back from the kiss to caress the side of my face while he looked into my eyes.

"What is it?" I asked, immediately worried that I'd done something to turn him off.

"Before we do this, there's something we need to discuss, or at least, there's something I need to say," Max explained as his fingers continued to trace the side of my jaw.

"I don't want to talk right now," I replied, attempting to get him to kiss me again but Max didn't allow it.

"Just for a minute sweetheart," he promised as he pressed his forehead against mine, "Just let me say this and then I'll make you feel good."

"Get on with it then," I sighed, not understanding what could be more important than him taking me apart with his hands.

Max chuckled softly but then his expression turned extremely serious. "Willow.. I'm sorry for not being a better alpha to you. I'm sorry for making you feel threatened before your first heat. I'm sorry I yelled at you for trying to nest with my clothes but most of all, I'm sorry I ever allowed Kevin inside our home, especially when he was there that night."

"What night?" I asked in disbelief. There was no possible way he could mean-

"The night at The Fire Pit. The night you yelled at me for kissing someone that wasn't my mate. The night I broke your heart and didn't give a shit that I did."

I felt my face flush and my eyes stung with unshed tears, while I let out a little breath of shock as my jaw dropped open.

"Yes Princess. I finally remembered what an asshole I was. I'm sorry I ever forgot what I did but I get it now. I can see why you hate me."

"I don't-" I started to protest.

"It's okay Princess. You don't have to lie. I really do understand," he interrupted. "And I just have to say, I'm really am sorry Willow, for all of it." He promised, making sure I couldn't look away from his intensely remorseful eyes. "I wish I could go back and change things. I wish I could have been a better alpha back then. You deserved better. You deserved a king that was thinking of their future Luna with love and anticipation. Instead, I was cruel and arrogant and selfish and I treated you without respect. Even if you weren't my intended mate, my behavior that night was unacceptable, especially towards a young, hurting omega. I knew something was very wrong because of the way you confronted me but I didn't care. I got drunk and I forgot about it. I was a terrible king in that moment. This is a regret that will stick with me for as long as I live but I desperately hope I can make it up to you. I understand if I can't. Just as I understand why you haven't wanted to be close to me until now. You have every right to be so closed off. I didn't even remember you at our ceremony." Max looked annoyed with himself over that and then continued with, "I really don't deserve to even touch you. I can't believe you went through with the mating ceremony after how I spoke to you. I deserved to have you tell me off and then leave me without a mate for my entire reign."

"As if my parents would have ever let me abandon my position as your Luna," I scoffed without realizing how my words sounded.

"I did say you could leave before. You still can. I would never keep someone that didn't want me," he added softly but this time he wouldn't look at me and his lower lip actually trembled.

I shook my head in protest, "Never!" I said with conviction. "I'm never doing that," I promised impulsively.

He shyly looked up at me, "Does that mean you might be willing to forgive me? Can we start over, please? I just don't want you to hate me anymore."

"I really don't hate you Max. I won't say those words again," I promised as the tears in my eyes finally spilled over.

He nodded solemnly. "Would it be asking for too much if I wanted you to.. love me maybe? Or at least like me a little bit? Not right away of course but maybe one day in the future? If you can't, I'll understand and please believe I will still take care of you and protect you. I will do anything you need but.. please... do you think you could do more than tolerate me or have I fucked everything up beyond repair?"

I'd never seen Max with such a vulnerable look on his face and it occurred to me that I had the power to destroy his heart just as thoroughly as he had done to mine in the past. Before the most recent of events, I probably would have entertained that idea for much, much longer. If I was angry, I probably would have acted impulsively, justifying my cruelty based on my past pain. However, I'd seen enough today that I couldn't be so petty as to treat his words like a game. I didn't have it in me to throw what he said back in his face, not when he was offering up his heart on a silver platter. It was as if all my spite had vanished from my body and all that was left was the soft, hopeful, lovesick boy I'd always been. The one who was waiting for my mate to finally come whisk me away to a far off land where I could feel loved, taken care of and happy.

"It's more than possible," I admitted with a small sniffle as I finally let my guard down. "All I've ever wanted was for you to love me.. as much as I've always loved you."

Max practically glowed with happiness over my words and he was smiling so hard that his dimples were fully on display. I'd never seen him look quite that handsome before.

"Well then, my darling, you should know, I have already fallen in love with you."

"Are you sure? I know I'm kind of a bitch like.. all the time," I inquired bashfully with another sniffle.

Max chuckled softly, "Yes Princess. I adore you in all your forms. You're perfect for me." Then he turned serious again, "Willow, I want you to make you a promise. I swear on my life that I will never share my body with anyone but you ever again. I will never again put you in a situation where you feel our relationship is threatened. I will be attentive to all your needs for every heat and I will spoil you rotten when you get pregnant one day. I will always be loyal to you. You compete with no one. I am yours and yours alone, even if you decide you never want my bond bite. You own my heart," Max promised as he leaned back in to kiss me.

I felt my own heart burst into flames as pure joy came over me. My mate loved me. He might have been with other people before me but he didn't love them. He was making a declaration of abandonment towards all others. He loved me. He was actually choosing me and now he was all mine!

I pulled Max even closer, allowing him to completely devour my mouth as I surrendered to his touch. I quietly moaned when his lips slowly trailed away from mine, traveling down to my neck as his tongue gently lapped at my scent gland. I felt the bed dampen beneath me with my slick as my hard little cock brushed against Max's. I thrust my hips up, searching for more contact. I knew Max felt it but he did nothing to appease me. He simply kissed and licked the most sensitive parts of my ears and neck. He stayed in that one area until I was a trembling mess in his arms, still ignoring my wordless attempt to speed things along. Clearly he wasn't in a hurry.

"Come here," the alpha ordered softly as he changed our position, holding my body in-between his legs, as my back leaned up against his chest. My head fell back against his shoulder and his muscled arm wrapped around my chest. Then he began to nip at my ear while his opposite hand rubbed against the inside of my thigh. "I love you, my pretty little Princess," he purred in my ear. I was helpless to do anything but allow my thighs to fall open while his large hand completely engulfed my crotch. "Such a good boy," he continued when I pushed back against his palm.

He went back to kissing my neck as his hand began to massage my hard little cock and balls, causing precum and slick to drip out of me. Surprisingly, I wasn't embarrassed by this. No. The only thing I cared about was feeling Alpha's skin against mine. There wasn't room for anything negative when his hands and mouth felt this good. I tentatively reached back to touch the huge throbbing member that was pressed against my back, hoping to make him feel good at well. Max let out a breathy chuckle and moved me again so that the back of my neck rested in his palm. He pulled me in again and began kissing me with fervor, tangling my tongue with his as we feasted on each other.

I placed my palm against his cheek, holding his lips against mine in a deep, sloppy wet kiss that caused my hard little cock to throb with excitement. Maxwell's hand grabbed hold of it once more, circling it in his firm grip, finally giving me the friction that I so desperately desired. I let my own hand slip down my alpha's neck and shoulder as I timidly explored the length of his body. I gently pinched his nipples and felt up his muscles, marveling at how handsome my mate was. Then I nervously reached my hand between my alpha's legs again, now that I could better reach, and began to copy the movement's Max used while he played with me. The alpha moaned appreciatively into my mouth and tugged at my hair when I began to play with his balls. That reaction encouraged me to be more daring. I found myself pulling away so that I could get down on my hands and knees in front of him and then gazed up my alpha with complete adoration.

"Fuck princess. You look so precious right now," he groaned as he ran his fingers through my silky ponytail.

Then he gently pulled my head forward so that my lips brushed against his sticky erection. I paused for a moment, nervous for the first time since we'd started heating things up. The last time I could fully remember trying this had ended up with me freaking out that I was being compared to other lovers. I knew I wasn't good at this. Even if I'd somehow managed to get good at it during my heat, I couldn't remember anything about my performance except that I came once I'd gotten it down my throat. Would I even be able to do that again? I tried to stop overthinking and took a deep breath to calm myself. Then I tentatively stuck out my tongue and swiped it against the tip, lapping up a little of the alpha's precum. I closed my eyes as the taste washed over me and felt my mouth water for more. Then I shyly began to plant small kisses with an occasional lick all along the length.

Max didn't do a thing to rush or force me. He simply let me go at my own pace, allowing my mouth to explore his body while he continued to play with my hair. I nuzzled my nose up against his balls, taking in his musky scent. I loved every part of this. I loved being on my knees while I worshiped my mates body! I began to suckle his sac while he fisted his cock. I moaned in ecstasy as I buried my face in his balls, practically making out with them in my ferver. I kissed and licked and sucked every bit of skin that passed my lips, drowning in the audible pleasure coming from my mate. Every time he would moan or grunt the sound would send of wave of pleasure throughout my whole body. It was then that I truly believed I'd be able to cum again, just from giving pleasure to my mate, and I doubled my efforts. Then, when I was finally ready, I closed my mouth around his large cock head, actually enjoying the way it stretched my lips open.

A thought crossed my mind that my tight little hole was about to be stretched obscenely as well, causing me to flush hotly as a torrent of slick spilled down my thighs. This reaction did not go unnoticed by my alpha. The moment I sucked more of his cock into my mouth I began to feel his fingers at my hole. Max rubbed my slick against the rim, swirling his fingertip around teasingly. I began moving my head back and forth, able to take a little more of my alpha's cock each time but I never could quite get it all the way down.

Maxwell pulled out to lightly smack my tongue a few times before pushing my mouth back onto his cock, sliding it all the way down my throat with ease. He held me there and I gagged for a few moments before he let me pull off. I coughed for several seconds, inhaled deeply and plunged back in for more, holding my breath so I could stay impaled for longer. As I played with my oxygen my alpha focused back on his original goal and slowly began to press a single finger inside of me. I didn't push him away but I did flinch nervously, causing Max to withdraw immediately. I pulled away as well with a tiny frown.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to," I murmured when he looked at me with concern in his warm grey eyes.

"Do you want to stop?" He asked softly.

"No.. I just.. I couldn't see you," I tried to explain as I hung my head in shame.

Max lifted my chin so I could meet his eyes once more, "Then I'll let you watch," he replied.

Max got up from the bed and began opening a thick black curtain that I had assumed was blocking a window. To my surprise, it wasn't covering a window at all but instead it was hiding a massive mirror. I could now see the entire bed and most of the room reflected back at me and I blushed with embarrassment when I saw my own reflection. I definitely looked like someone that was about to be fucked, what with my messy hair, flushed skin and swollen lips. Not to mention, I still bore the marks of my heat which reminded me how far I was from innocent. Only this time, I rather enjoyed the thought that my alpha had already ruined me and that he was about to do it again. Max returned to the bed and brought me back up against his chest once more. Then he reached between my legs and pulled my thighs up with one arm so that my wet little hole was on full display before us.

"Now watch me little Princess, watch my hands," he purred in my ear.

"It's embarrassing," I whined though I found it impossible to look away from my mates sexy, marked body and the way he had me pinned up against him.

"There's no one here but you and me. Just enjoy the show baby," he whispered as his fingers trailed across my sweaty skin. "You're so beautiful. I love touching you," he whispered again as they made their way down to my chest.

He began to caress both of my nipples with his fingertips with barely any of pressure behind them. They rose to stiff peaks as I moaned and twisted beneath his touch. Once he was satisfied, his hands traveled lower, flattening against my body to feel up my abs. His hands explored my skin thoroughly, massaging my belly, thighs and crotch until I was twitching with pleasure before they moved on. Then, slowly but surely, his fingers approached my slick ready hole. I bit my lip in humiliation as I watched it clench and unclench in anticipation. Feeling somewhat exposed by the mirror, I turned my head away.

"Keep watching Willow. Don't think about it, just watch Daddy. I'll take care of you," Max purred as he re-inserted his finger. I grunted a little from the foreign discomfort and watched as my greedy hole readily sucked him in. "Such a pretty little pussy," my alpha continued. "So small and wet and tight but look Princess! Look how your little rosebud blooms open for me. You want me to be inside of you. You need this don't you?"

"Yes! Oh please," I begged helplessly.

"That's right baby, I'm about to make you feel so good," Max promised.

I whimpered and moaned uncontrollably as I watched my body turn a telling shade of pink over being spoken to like that. However, I couldn't deny that I enjoyed his words and how deliciously naughty his touch made me feel. Max began to play with my hole, thrusting and curling his finger until I was begging for another while I tried to fuck myself against his hand. Max held me still and I watched with bated breath as he pressed another finger inside. I whined with pleasure over how they scissored and stretched me open, preparing my body to take his cock.

"You like that don't you beautiful?" Max asked when I let out a strangled little cry as he inserted a third.

I panted hungrily and nodded my head when he rubbed something inside me that made fireworks explode in my brain. Everything felt so good! I finally let myself relax as I watched my alpha fuck me with his hands. The way he handled me caused me to gasp and cry out over and over in a way that I could hardly call dignified. Max touched me softly, slowly, tenderly, as if I were as delicate as the petals of the flowers that grew in his garden. Then my alpa withdrew his fingers and stuffed them in my mouth, eliciting a rather harsh gasp of air from my lungs.

"That's it love, taste yourself on my fingers," he ordered. I moaned around the digits, desperately turned on by the dirty way he teased me. "I bet your slick is delicious, all warm and sweet." Max continued as he reached down to scoop up some more of it up. I held my mouth open obediently but my alpha surprised me by bringing his hand to his own mouth. He chuckled at my startled expression, "What? Can't Daddy have a taste?"

"Um.." I murmured as I watched my alpha, transfixed by the sensual way his tongue licked his fingers clean.

"Simply divine," he promised after he devoured the last of my mess from his pinky.

"Y-you could have more," I nearly whispered, watching with embarrassment as my entire body blushed again.

"Is that so Princess?" He asked in a low, seductive voice that had my entire body quivering with need.

I bit my lip and looked away from the mirror, attempting to avoid the way his heated gaze seemed to look inside my soul. I suddenly felt terribly shy. I didn't want to resort to begging for him to eat me out. It didn't seem very proper to me. Not that a blushing young man with his legs spread and hole open could be actually considered proper. However, some part of my pride was somehow still in tact. I just couldn't spell it out for him but despite this, my alpha seemed to already know what I wanted.

"Lay back kitten but if you get nervous, just sit up a little and you'll be able to watch," he promised as he gingerly settled me back against the sheets. Then he got out of bed to kneel in front of me, pulling me down by my hips so that my ass could rest at the edge of the bed. "Open your legs baby," he ordered in a soft voice while also putting some dominance behind it so that I felt compelled to submit. "Very good. Now spread your cheeks and hold them open," he ordered again. I hesitated for a moment, feeling uncertain all over again. "Come on Princess. Don't be shy. Show Daddy that pretty little pussy," he ordered again causing blood to rush to my cheeks.

I obeyed with a reluctant whine, slightly humiliated over how exposed I felt but my alpha didn't leave me long to feel that way.

"Oh! Oh fuck.. Daddy it feels so good," I suddenly moaned as I tried to push more skin against my alpha's lips.

Max was kissing my asscheeks, getting closer and closer to my hole but never quite making contact. Then he started to lick around it, teasing the outside with the tip of his tongue. I gasped as more slick oozed out of me, followed by the alpha's tongue sweeping right across my hole to clean up my mess. He lapped away at my hole greedily, taking his time to taste every crevice of my skin without actually penetrating me. I never wanted him to stop!

"Yes! Yes, please more Daddy!" I begged, completely a slave to my desire for him. My alpha obliged, finally plunging his tongue deep inside my body. He played with my hole, using his tongue for a few moments before he went back to kissing my thighs, teasing me mercilessly. Something came over me then and I completely lost all composure, grabbing Maxwell's hair tight in my fist. "Don't you fucking stop Daddy!" I warned aggressively as I ground my ass against Maxwell's face, forcing him to focus on my hole once more. "Fuck me with your tongue! More, more, more!" I insisted, practically writhing beneath his attentions.