Ideal Indian Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
The wedding ceremony.
1.7k words
3.88
65.5k
16

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Indian weddings have long since evolved past three-day or five-day grand celebrations they used to be. There were just too many marriages now. The rituals were cut short so that they could be finished in a few hours, and it was mostly performed with the woman. The man was released from the tedious commitment of sitting through all of it, and he only had to be there to tie the mangalsutra. The ceremonies had also been modified to include whatever show of submission the man expected from his woman.

On the day of our marriage, I arrived at the venue first. As I waited for her father to bring my bride, I looked over the preparations her father had made. It was a small but fancy banquet hall, well-decorated. A priest and a government official, along with some women from Ria's family and some of my friends were the only people present there.

Her father was quite prompt; I heard a car pull up. I went up to the altar and stood as everyone went silent in anticipation. Moments later the grand doors of the hall opened slowly.

Ria's father had packaged her wonderfully. Her entire body was bound in ropes, which specifically applied pressure around her ass and tits, enhancing them. Her hands were tied behind her back, but her legs were free, in order to let her walk down the aisle towards the altar. The ropes were covered in red ribbon, which were tied together in a large bow over the lock of her chastity belt. She had a ball gag in her mouth, and a collar and leash around her neck. As her father led her down the aisle by her leash, I could admire the effort he had put into gift wrapping her for me.

He reached the altar and helped Ria climb up, then handed her leash and key to me. I shook his hand warmly, smiling and nodding at each other. He took a seat and sighed, officially relieved of his duties as a father.

I held Ria by her waist and admired her for a few seconds, as the women of her family prepared her wedding saree in the background. I tugged on one end of the bow, and the ribbon unravelled and fell to the floor around her. I unlocked her chastity belt, removed her ball gag and untied her hands. Her torso remained bound though. The women cleared all the things off the floor and dressed her up quickly. She sat down with the priest at the fire to commence the rituals.

There were some religious men who preferred to go through the rituals with their brides, but I was not one of them. I spent a few hours drinking and talking with my friends. We had a grand lunch. They couldn't stay for long and left, so I spent the rest of the time playfully flirting and groping Ria's sisters, who had uncovered themselves since I had become family. Their father himself was quite drunk and didn't seem to mind. I wondered if I could bag myself another wife from this family, though it seemed I was already marrying the hottest daughter.

It took a long time for the rituals to finish. By the time it was done, it had become evening. As we arrived at the end of it, the priest called to me to tie the mangalsutra. I loved the look of it over her tits, and the low sound it made as she moved reminded me of a cow bell. We exchanged wedding rings, and the priest made to move on, but I had a few more gifts for my bride.

I was a rich man, and one of the ways rich men showed off their wealth was by adorning their trophy wives with jewelry. Ria would make for a great trophy wife to show off at parties, and this had also occurred before I accepted the match.

I gestured to her to get up and bend over. She did it immediately without question and I lifted her saree to reveal her ass.

"Spread your ass cheeks" I said, and she complied nervously.

I got out a buttplug studded with a diamond, shaped like a heart. I had resolved to take her ass tonight, and a 'wedding buttplug' would prepare her perfectly, in addition to being a great gift. After all, jewelry makes women giddy, and keeping his wife happy and healthy makes a man's job easier.

"Open your mouth", I said and got her to suck the buttplug, lubricating it all over with her spit. I caught a glimpse of the mix of happiness and fear on her face, happy for the gift of the beautiful buttplug and fearful of something pervading her asshole for the first time.

I put my tongue on her asshole as she held her cheeks apart, and pushed the tip of my tongue into it, and wriggled about it. I was confident about avoiding any shit doing this, because women were trained to give themselves enemas and keep assholes clean in case men ever feel like using them. I spit all over her asshole, and she moaned extremely loudly.

"Oi, oi, get a room, guys! Can't you wait for tonight?" her dad called out, chuckling.

I smiled at him, and began to attempt to push the buttplug in. The buttplug was not huge, but it wasn't small either, as I didn't have the patience to break her in gradually. But Ria was really tense, and her asshole was not giving way.

THWAP! I smacked her ass powerfully, and the sound echoed around the hall. Ria let out a shrill shriek that turned into a moan halfway through, as she stumbled forwards.

"Relax your muscles" I said, in my low, stern husband voice.

She got the message and took a few deep breaths. I pushed the tip in by screwing it left and right. She jerked forwards in anticipation of the pain, and I grabbed her arm to keep her in place. Then I jammed the entire thing in one powerful motion.

Ria screamed in pain and fell to the floor, clutching her ass. She was almost in tears, but through the pain, she squeaked "Thank you Sir".

I pulled her back to her feet and admired the glint of the diamond in her asshole.

Now this wasn't exactly jewelry she could show off at a party, so I had another gift for her - another diamond, this time to pierce her navel.

I had made all the arrangements already, and this process was far quicker and less painful than the buttplug. Ria's navel was a lovely, deep hole that seemed like a cave with no bottom, and the diamond nestled in it with three tiny chains dangling from it made it so much more beautiful. I smooched her navel once the process was done, and Ria took one look at the diamond, and fell to my feet in delight, licking my boots as I stroked her hair.

The priest had been waiting impatiently all this while, and we returned to the altar so that Ria could say her vows.

As Ria knelt and put her forehead to the floor, the priest said, "As of this day, Ria Kalenkar officially passes from the possession of her father Samir Kalenkar into the possession of her husband Mo Malhotra. Therefore, from this day on, she will be known as Ria Malhotra. Girl, say your vow now."

"I, Ria Malhotra, swear to worship my husband Sir Mo Malhotra with unwavering devotion. He is my God; I shall care for his every need, obey his every word, and serve him to the best of my ability. As of this day, my mind, body and soul are his possession to do with as he wishes."

I was under no obligation to say anything, but I pulled Ria up to her feet and looked deep into her eyes.

"Ria, I will love you and use you and own you as responsibly as I can. I vow to keep you happy and healthy."

Ria teared up, and for the first time, instead of dropping to my feet and licking my feet, she shyly looked up at me for a kiss. I pulled her into my embrace and kissed her passionately.

"I pronounce you husband and wife!" said the priest, as the mildly interested audience applauded politely.

People began to leave, but the ceremony wasn't over yet for the two of us. In fact, now was the fun part.

I led Ria to a reclining chair, on which she lay down spread-eagled. She knew what was coming, and I could see the fear in her eyes. She was reluctant to spread her legs.

Instantly, I slapped her pussy sharply. Still she held her legs together. I slapped it repeatedly and said, "Now, don't be afraid! You were a good girl until now, I want you to continue to be my good girl. There, spread your legs, don't be afraid! Prove your devotion to me now. Make me proud!"

I spread her legs into place as shackles clicked and bound her to the chair.

The tattoo artist was swift in his work. Ria clutched my hands tightly and tried not to squirm. It was a small one, done in minutes, and left me admiring the work of the artist.

Just above her pussy, visible from the front, were tattooed the words, 'This body is the property of Mo Malhotra.'

We weren't done yet. Now for the branding of my personal family emblem.

I had debated for a long time which part of Ria's body to brand. I mean her skin was so beautiful, it seemed such a shame. But a woman needed a reminder of who she belonged to, and the long lasting pain of scorched skin often helped with long term discipline.

In the end, I decided to brand her right above her pussy tattoo.

Ria had been relatively quiet during the tattooing but the touch of the hot brand, even though it only lasted for seconds, made her screech and scream and thrash.

The smell of burnt skin filled my nostrils, but I was too preoccupied with admiring the tattoo and the brand.

With that, the ceremony part of it was over. I had officially claimed ownership of Ria.

Now was the time for the wedding night.

Now was the time for me to take her virginity in every hole.