All Comments on 'Ideal Step-daughter Ch. 07'

by vmmm

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So fucking hot

I could fuck and suck myself into oblivion with these two bitches

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

i really enjoyed these stories. i liked the clearly strong emotional bond felt by the characters and i was very glad it had a happy ending. these stories both turned me on and left me feeling connected to the characters. i have to admit i loved it all apart from a few tiny mistakes and the obvious haste in which the relationship built (but thats not so much of a criticism as i know it had to be quick).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

It's dumb that Toni would forgive her mother that quickly and even feel guilty! WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I kept rolling my eyes at the constant stream of things being shoved up asses with no lube!! Lol. ...and all of a sudden the daughter takes dads dick up her ass with no lube... Not to mention the fact that dad saw how tight the plug was on her and knew she would rip and be heading to the E.R. if she tried his dick! Rofl. Gotta love fiction!! ;)

....anyway, other than that bit of fantasy land, the rest of the story has been a blast to read, really enjoyable and you really feel for the daughter!

Still dont know if I would be forgiving my skank mom so easily for fucking my bf and ruining the best thing to happen to me in h.s.!!

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakalmost 7 years ago
Chapter 5

Chapter 5 pretty much ruined the story. How either Ron and/or Toni could forgive Teri is beyond me. In my book, the plane should've crashed and there was only 1 fatality. You guessed it, Teri. And all the anal plug swapping going on was disgusting. This was my first one of Vmmm's stories I've read and it will probably be the last.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous