All Comments on 'Ideal Suburbia Ch. 01'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
catamitecatamitealmost 3 years ago

That is one Fuck of a deal; with benefits.

It will be fun to hear that this sweetie was a setup from his new boss, in order to keep the new star stallion well bred and behaved in the office.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

awesome.... look forward to more

Publius68Publius68almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for reading. This is a LONG series of chapters in a single story. I hope people stick with it to the end.

jbgarconjbgarconalmost 3 years ago

I've started writing my own series after years of reading others. I like the older/younger control position - and in this story, a realtor. Thank you for the inspiration - I look forward to reading the rest of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Shouldn.t they wear a condom for casual sex?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'd definitely want a lawyer to check the contract wording! Sex is great, but basing buying choices for such large expediture upon it can lead to disaster without a professional's help.

maughamy_issuesmaughamy_issuesalmost 2 years ago

Firstly, my suspicions have been quelt. I like your style, especially the cynicism of the nature of the incident. I just added you to My List, pal, and all that that entails.

Your accuracy in describing ophthalmologic folds is impressive, as well.

Ultimately, your use of the following, in your own comment, intrigues me; "I hope people stick with it to the end."

Does this imply a ... direction of interest and/or pursuit in successive plotlines?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. The series set up for it seems gorked, as it has been stuck in moderation hell since the start. Sorry! ————— 3-23-2024 Chapter Two of my new series, Sylvan Courtyard, is now p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES