Ideal Suburbia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her nipple popped audibly free of my lips as she sank to her knees, undid the bottom button of my dress shirt, and pushed my tie aside to examine my cock. She stroked it and looked up at me. "Wow! I don't know which is turning me on more now, this house, or your big... um... scarily big cock. She tilted her head to the side a bit as she returned her gaze to my dick, then leaned forward and kissed the head, then let it slip between her lips where her tongue could commence to torture me. It all happened so fast, I barely had time to admire how she Just. Kept. Closing.

She grasped the base of my shaft and started bobbing her head, taking a bit more of my cock's length inside her warm, responsive mouth with each pass. She made it pretty far, and I was starting to quiver as my balls gathered themselves when she started to choke and could take no more. She released my shaft from her lips and gasped up at me, "I'm sorry! I just can't take it all. I want to, but..."

"You are amazing," I replied. "That was amazing. But please don't stop completely! You have an amazing mouth and I'm, well, I'm close," I added with a genuinely plaintive tone in my voice.

"Warn me, please," she asked as she resumed her efforts with more tongue, less depth. "God knows how much you put out from this thing!"

She was about to find out, as I felt the pressure build inside my groin. "Now... ungh, now!" I gurgled in warning. I thought she was going to pull me out of her mouth, but she left the tip between her lips as she ran her fingers along my saliva-lubircated shaft. The anticipation of a couple of weeks of chase, ending suddenly with her basically jumping my bones out of what felt like nowhere had me pent up. I unloaded with a gasp as I let loose several spurts into her mouth. She swallowed most but the quantity still surpassed her and a bit escaped her lips and ran down her chin to both sides of my cock.

"Wow!" she exclaimed, swallowing again and sitting back on her heels. She wiped her jaw free of cum and licked her fingers clean. Then she leaned back forward and tortured my post-orgasmic cock as she licked it clean of any remaining jizz. "Please tell me," she said as she rose to stand before me, without releasing my temporarily softening cock, "that you are not a one and done guy."

I chuckled with experience-born confidence and replied, "I have an idea to give me time to recover." With that I pushed down on her shoulders and pressed her down to lie on her back on the deliciously soft lawn. I bent and pushed up her short skirt to her waist, admiring her full but neatly trimmed bush. But not for long, as I moved down to return the initial favor. My tongue swept up and down her snatch and I received some immediate vocal encouragement. I twisted my tongue until it slipped between her nether lips and tasted her delicious juices. I slipped my grip underneath her to grasp her spectacular ass and lift her up against my face. Lee groaned, pulling her skirt further out of the way, and I was dimly aware that she was toying with her petite breasts as I worked.

I did not need long to get results, as I quickly felt shudders run through those delicious glutes, followed by a guttural groan, twisting hips, and a sudden increase in vaginal juices against my face. She collapsed to the ground beneath me. I smiled up at her and slid forward until my now recovering cock was positioned above her groin. She reached down and grasped it, massaging it back to full girth and strength. Then she pointed it down toward her snatch and pulled until I let her guide me inside her. I felt myself penetrate her smoothly to the hilt, and while she was clearly unused to the sensation of being so full, my size did not seem to make for any difficulty. I rested there inside her for a spell as I kissed her deeply and teased once more at her highly responsive nipples, before slowly beginning to thrust in and out. She did seem a little uncertain about how to take me at first but then threw back her head and groaned, "don't stop!"

I thrust happily into her, holding my own arousal in check as I did so. When I sensed her beginning to rise beneath me, I slid free. Missionary was not how I wanted to finish with this little woman.

"Wha...?" she asked, confused and reached for my cock to guide it back to her, but I smiled and straddled her as I turned her over onto her belly. I lowered myself rub my cock over her bare, magnificent ass. I'd focused on this feature of hers, I wanted to take a moment to appreciate its look, its feel. Lee quivered beneath me, and gasped reluctantly, "No. No! I mean, I don't like it there, and even I did, you'd kill me!"

"Don't worry," I reassured her. "That's not my thing either," I whispered honestly in her ear as a lowered myself upon her, letting my shaft rest between her fantastic glutes. "But you have the most incredible ass, and I want to appreciate it as I fuck you." I lifted her hips upward until she was kneeling on the grass and I slipped her legs apart so I could kneel between them. I guided my cock back inside her pussy and grasped her hips. Lee groaned happily as I entered her once more and she pressed her face into the ground as I began to thrust in full earnest.

"Oh my god," gasped Lee beneath me. "I've always fantasized about getting laid during a showing! This is incredible." I pulled back with my thrusts, now slipping just the first couple inches in and out of her, slowly, teasingly. "This house is so sexy," Lee breathed, pushing her hips backward to push more of me inside her. "You are so sexy! You know you have to have it. Please make an offer!" Her hands stretched out to where she had dropped her briefcase and snatched a set of papers from it.

"I knew you'd like this house... though not how much!" Lee grunted as I started to slide all the way inside her once more, keeping my pace slow as the professional, hormone-free portion of my brain marveled at what she was doing. "So beforehand, I wrote up an offer. I think you can get it for five grand below ask. Please make the offer." She slapped the offer paperwork on her smooth, bare back and waved a pen uncoordinatedly in the air. "You know you'll get the perfect house for you, and I'll have the sexiest realtor moment in history."

I paused my thrusts in a moment of doubt uncharacteristic for me. Was I really going to let her fuck me into buying this house? This house that I really, genuinely did think was perfect? Lee pushed her hips back against my cock. "Oh, Christ!" she gasped, "Buy it or don't, but whatever you do, don't quit fucking me!"

I grabbed the pen, found the places for initials and the signature line and began to carefully sign it. Carefully only because I was damn sure thrusting as hard as I could, and her bare back was writhing in ecstasy, and thus not a very stable writing desk. I finished making the deal and tossed the papers toward her briefcase, arching my back to get every last millimeter of my cock inside her. She cried out beneath me and I felt shudder after shudder of orgasm begin to take hold of her. I gave into my own release and I felt spurt after spurt of my cum spill inside her, enticing a fresh wave of spasms from her in response. I manfully kept thrusting in the aftermath of my orgasm for a moment, but it was clear that Lee, too, was spent.

The seller took my offer.

12