All Comments on 'Ideal Suburbia Ch. 05'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
geek37geek37almost 3 years ago

Best entry yet…

Publius68Publius68almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you. It is on my top five for this series, too.

jbgarconjbgarconalmost 3 years ago

So far, this has been a good series. I'm trying to write my own - and have the first two written... but your descriptions of the actual sex and (most of the time) your respectable descriptions of the women are awesome and I only wish I could write so well. I gave this a 5 - but the actual ending seemed too simple. Overall, I loved this of the series the most... but perhaps I'm also envious because this has been one of my fantasies and I'm a winemaker fulltime and baker part time. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very hot, but a warning for people who might want to try this at home— raw flour is a listeria risk. (At least in the US). Stick to the chocolate and fillings and such.

DdaltonDdaltonover 1 year ago

Nude baker, at an open store, I'm not sure I'd want to eat her eclairs, but ,,, Love the series!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. The series set up for it seems gorked, as it has been stuck in moderation hell since the start. Sorry! ————— 3-23-2024 Chapter Two of my new series, Sylvan Courtyard, is now p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES