All Comments on 'Ideal Suburbia Ch. 09'

by Publius68

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

excellent story telling and very hot...well done...more people who write stories here should take notes.

Publius68Publius68almost 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you for the praise!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I thought it was really good; entertaining with a light humorous touch. After many years as a Lit reader I find that most stories and comments nowadays leave me bored or irritated. This tale left me smiling!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I know we need to have a little bit of suspension of disbelief here, but I would think that a lesbian wouldn’t be on birth control, and coming inside her would’ve pissed her off. I just don’t see her not having a rather strong reaction (and not in a good way) about that. It’s still an insanely hot scenario, well told, but it just seemed to be a kinda dickish thing for him to have done.

It’s possible that she was in birth control for other reasons (more regular, less painful periods), but she’s a powerful business woman. I don’t see her being thrilled about not asking if it was safe at the very least

ActingupActingupabout 2 years ago

I like it, but I do think that a bit of male responsibility for safe sex might go down well too!

Albany ChrisAlbany Chrisabout 2 years ago

Wow, that was spectacular, clearly the best of the bunch so far for me. I enjoyed watching him find his way through the situation and the action was brilliantly described.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Suspensión of belief is correct here. Every story reads as a script for a porno film. Decently written with a nice touch of humor, but simplistic.

DdaltonDdaltonover 1 year ago

This is one of your better ones I thought, excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is fantasy sex at its best but with a well written fun business story woven in.

Practical matters of contraception etc are not required here

Ryan from Oz

JimDiamondJimDiamond2 months ago

Some might believe it to be just fantasy; but not me. At two times in my life, I had similar experiences with exotic dancers. A group of "Solid Gold" girls came to my gym to not only get in shape but to learn how to make their erotic boxing and wrestling moves and skills look more real. At least two times I had situations that largely paralleled your story but it was a private setting. It broke my heart when Solid Gold went in a different direction. They were damn good for business and fun as hell as well. I became an expert at telling the difference in the feel of before and after augmentation. I have some great stories and memories of those girls.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPublius68@Publius68
4-4-2024 I have now released Chapter Four of Sylvan Courtyard. It seems well received. Thank you all. The series set up for it seems gorked, as it has been stuck in moderation hell since the start. Sorry! ————— 3-23-2024 Chapter Two of my new series, Sylvan Courtyard, is now p...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES