Ideal Suburbia Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I reckon," she added softly, sinking to her knees at my feet, "that I should show you the proper way to take a roll in the hay."

I leaned back in the hay with a sigh as she took my cock into her hand once more and leaned forward over it. She let the moist breath from her open mouth waft along my member, without touching it with her lips. She slowly and delicately stroked the shaft with the one hand and grinned again as she tickled my balls with the other. I groaned in pleasure, mixed with need.

I looked down at her and she closed her mouth and eyes, humming with pleasure as she began to caress her chin, cheeks, and closed lips with the head of my shaft. A drop of eager pre-cum sprang from the tip and left a shiny streak across her jawline as she rubbed it across her face. Then she began to lean further forward, opening her eyes to stare into mine as she then began to rub my cock along the sleek length of her neck, never stopping stroking my length as she went.

She began to kiss my belly, which twitched involuntarily as she did. As she kissed ever further upward, her dangling parabolas now began to sweep back and forth across my cock. She bent her head back to look up at me again as she began to rub my cock against her breasts and nipples earnestly. I pushed myself up on my elbows to get a better view down at her ministrations as they became more earnest than teasing.

Rae grasped one of her delicious boobs and pressed the head of my cock into its pale, soft under curves, jacking me with the beginnings of serious intent. "Want to cum on my milky white titties, Office Boy?" she challenged me.

I could only gasp, "fuck yes!"

But then, as I felt her efforts elicit the first tremors that presaged results, I gasped, "What I really want to is to cum in that beautifully tanned cleavage instead!"

Rae looked at me with cheerful challenge and released my cock, taking a breast in each hand and pressing them together with my cock trapped within their warm, slick with sweat embrace. My hips thrust up immediately and involuntarily, my tip bursting free from the deliciously dark tan inner curves atop her tits, then slipping back within her cleavage.

"Fire away!" she purred as I began to thrust urgently in between her tits. Our perspiration soaked flesh slid easily as I pumped my hips upward. Rae continued to verbally exhort me, while rubbing her tits up and down in time with my thrusts. Even had I wanted to, there was no way I could delay the rising from my balls.

As I felt the wave begin to crash, I stuttered my rhythm enough that my jizz began its eruption while still completely enclosed between her tits. My sticky production gooed up her soft confines briefly, before my final thrust surfaced my head once more, the rest of my jizz fountaining out and cascading down on my own naked belly.

I held my hips upthrust for a long beat before sagging downward on the hay, Rae releasing my cock as I did so. She looked down at her sticky, messy chest and with three fingers swept off the majority of my goo. She smiled at me as she licked her fingers clean. Then she leaned over, past my not yet softening rod and licked up most of the cum that had sprayed my belly.

She seemed content to leave the remaining residue in place, and I wasn't going to argue. I had my own agenda. I scrabbled up onto my knees, ankles still trapped in my tangled jeans, and helped Rae to her feet before me. I ran my hands up along her outer thighs slowly, in sweeping curves. She trembled slightly as she looked down at me and I placed my hands on the fly of her cut-offs. They were button-fly like mine, and popped completely open with a single tug, revealing comfortable but feminine panties in a floral two-tone blue pattern. I slipped her shorts off her hips and she stepped easily out of them, her boots still on her feet.

I paused for a moment, gazing at her nearly naked form and considering how to creatively slide those panties off her as well, but she forestalled me by briskly sliding them off herself, stepping out of them with only a fraction less ease than she had the shorts.

Her pubic hair was full, but closely shorn, and trimmed with exquisite neatness. Today's outfit, or ones just like it seemed to be about all she ever wore, because she sported the most arresting farmer's tan imaginable. The contrast between the richly, deeply tanned areas of her legs, midriff, arms and delectable cleavage, with the pale, creamy white best bits left the appearance what she was still dressed in the same outfit, only now it was white and transparent. I felt it was fitting that I should be kneeling before her.

For a moment at least. Then I swiftly grabbed the back of her knees and pulled. It was her turn to fall on her back in the deep hay. She squealed in protest, turning into coos of interest as I followed her down, sliding my face between her richly tanned thighs. She let her legs splay out wide and I teased at her labia with my fingers. I spread her lips gently and dipped my tongue inside her.

Rae threw her head back and raised her hips eagerly before me. I grabbed her firm ass and slid my tongue up and down inside her. She rolled her hips in response and I teased and probed her depths at my leisure. But I kept away from her clitoris, coming teasingly close, but denying her the stimulation until she reached down and caressed her bean with her own fingers. I gently pulled her hand away and planted a kiss on it myself. I started gently, but became more aggressive with my lips and tongue and I felt her rapidly rushing to a climax. I teased her mercilessly until I felt her stiffen and begin to be taken by her release.

Then I immediately pulled my head away from her crotch entirely, and she gasped out a "what the fuck?" is a desperately aggrieved tone. I smiled wickedly as I let her hips drop and slid my way forward, despite my tangled ankles, to begin stroking my cock softly against her wet, wanting sex. My erection had never fully gone away, and it was back again with a vengeance.

"You are a bad man, Office Boy," she admonished me, staring eagerly into my eyes.

"I believe I told you I do more things well than just tote hay," I replied, pressing my tip just inside her receptive pussy, before withdrawing it. "I want to make sure you experience a good sampling." With that, I pressed myself deeper within her in a slow series of thrusts, each delving farther than the last. When I was nearly but not completely buried in her, I stopped, and withdrew to where only my glans still nestled in her folds. She smiled at me urgently and I slid my entire length into her in a single smooth thrust. She gasped in a high-pitched register at my full penetration, which I swiftly followed with a second and third. Her fingers clawed into my ass as I buried myself in her and we both grunted with the delicious exertion.

"What the fuck is going on in here?" came a booming voice from the door to the feed room. Rae pushed up underneath me. and I rolled over and up into a ball, suddenly believing that this was the part of the story involving pitchforks or shotguns and I wasn't running of over any hillsides to escape, not with my entangled ankles. Rae rose onto her knees, arms covering her chest to confront her uncle.

"Unc!" she yelled at him. "What is your problem? How about some privacy for chrissakes? I am a 29 year-old adult for crying out loud! I can..."

"Hey!" he interrupted. "The problem is not you screwing the city boy in the hay. Hell, why have this much hay if you ain't gonna roll in it? I took a roll in it myself just two weeks ago, right there where you two are, with the bank lady. The prob..."

"Wait... PATTY?" interrupted Rae, momentarily derailed by this revelation. "Since when are you two seeing each other?"

"Who said were were an item? The woman's married, I think. I said we had a roll in the hay--AFTER we were done with our business!" Steve retorted, getting back to his lecture. "As I was saying, the problem is not that you was getting laid, it is that there is still half a truckload of hay that HASN'T BEEN SHIFTED YET! If there is one lesson I thought I had taught you, it is that when you are a farmer, the work comes first... ALL the work!"

Rae screamed incoherently. In shock, I opened my eyes and took in the tableau. Steve stood by the door, arms akimbo angrily, but with his gaze firmly on the ceiling to avoid looking at his bare-assed niece. Said bare-assed niece had given up even trying to cover herself and was waving her arms in rage.

"Uncle Steve!" she shouted, then suddenly softened her voice. "Unc, I love you. I really do. But please, I don't want to be a farmer!"

"What?"

"Unc, I have a goddamned PhD in Botanical Genetics. In school, I helped develop the exact corn growing in our fields right now. My name is listed on the fucking patent. I do not belong in the cockpit of that gorgeous combine of ours. I do not belong in the stable, shifting hay. I belong in a fucking lab at ConAgra or wherever, making seed that is easier and more productive for farmers."

Steve just stared at her in silence for a moment, apparently forgetting the whole nakedness issue. Then he looked down. "I guess I didn't see it. With your Pa passing, I just always was so concerned that you be set up for the life he wanted for you since you was a little girl... Seems like you ought to be one choosing your life, though." He took a huge breath, then held up a huge hand to block the sight of naked niece while he looked at me. "OK, City Boy. Since you seemed to have precipitated all this, I'll give you first refusal on buying the farm."

Whoa! What?

"Just like that, Unc? A minute ago you were years from retirement, and suddenly you want to sell today?" exclaimed Rae.

"Not today. We still got a crop in the ground. Neither of us is going to abandon a crop," he said, and Rae murmured agreement. "You got seven weeks til harvest, City Boy, to put together the cash, or I'll put this land on the open market."

"But why the change, Unc?"

"I was planning a few more years until retirement because it was gong to be that long until you was ready to run this farm yourself, Rae. Since you ain't going to farm it, I reckon I might as well head down to Florida while I can still chase all the women I want. It hasn't been too fun, just managing the occasional screw with women like some of the neighboring divorcés or the bank lady."

"Her name is Patty, Unc!"

"Whatever. She's your friend more than mine," shrugged Unc. "Anyway, I'm going back to the house to look at all those condo listings I have bookmarked on my laptop. You two have fun. But, City Boy, if you leave this farm without making sure the rest of that hay is brought in, the deal is off!"

And with that surreal send-off, Steve was gone.

My erection had instantly left upon his arrival. But the visage of Rae, standing naked above me, doing a very jiggly jig and squealing with delight brought it roaring back to life. She looked down at me with a huge grin, pushed me onto my back and straddled me. She rubbed her crotch along my cock, which was fully hard in but an instant. My hands were drawn magnetically to her breasts once more and she arched her back as I caressed them. She reached her hands between her legs and directed my cock inside her.

She sank down, filling herself with me and heaving a huge sigh. As she rose and fell along my shaft, her pussy even more wet and inviting than it had been before, she looked down with a smile. "You just made my life, Office Boy. Before we go haul the rest of that hay, you deserve a very, VERY extended thank you."

12