All Comments on 'IDENTICAL TWIN SISTERS AMIE AND ANN'

by MoMiner64Mete

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
beulahthebrit

Please, don't take this personally, but could you not write anymore. This was laboured to say the least, sorry not even one star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
this was almost robotic and labored

good concept but the constant naming instead of using pronouns, and the poor structure was a terrible. if you write more please have someone proofread and edit

RockyStoneRockyStoneover 4 years ago
Something off

There is something very off in the telling of your story. I dislike when a story starts with "I am so and so." I like to learn identities as a story progresses; not robot text. Things like: I had cream, my titties, etc. Something like: When I saw Nicole's body, my pussy started getting wet. It's almost like you came out with a sentence, but didn't know how to speak English. I didn't read much past the twins going to separate rooms to be seduced. You don't seem to have the experience to aptly describe how a sex scene should go. I'm sorry to be so negative, but you need more experience.

RS

clampealerclampealerover 4 years ago
Don't listen to these guys.

Just don't listen to anything that anybody said. Just look at them. They are posting their dribble as anonymous. They are too afraid to come out and say who they are. They are probably just out of work literary critics wanting to exercise some power. Maybe even worse, they might not even be that. Just some lowlife scum that it makes them feel powerful to condemn someone else's work.

True that your story might not be that exciting, but don't give up. You will get better as you practice.

Dimmu_BorgirDimmu_Borgirover 4 years ago
Re: Don't listen to these guys.

Next thing you know will be that clampealer is gonna tell other commenters that they're not allowed to criticize a movie since they haven’t made any themselves

What a twat.

KarenCDFLKarenCDFLover 4 years ago
Unreadable

Sorry,

The premise was good but reading it was very painful. I had to stop at the mention of having a "Foursome".

Maybe an editor might help.

cageysea9725cageysea9725over 4 years ago
More Please

I love giving 1 star after throwing up from a couple paragraphs.

Psst…. 1 star is good, right?

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Shorten your sentences

Full stops are needed to take a rest and a breath. You do this even if reading silently to yourself. Long sentences cause the reader to speed up to get to the next full stop. Commas are onl pause points so only parially count.

Btw it's rude to write all capitals, it is like shouting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
FFS!

Are you writing erotica or some sort of technical manual? This was unreadable!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMoMiner64Mete@MoMiner64Mete
Retired Engineer and technical writer. MM 02/16/22 It has been some time since if I have posted any work to the site but, I hope to start posting more in the very near future. I think there are some of you out there who have been looking for me to resume submitting work to t...