Identical Twins

Story Info
Girl’s nights out where a thing of the past.
8.1k words
3.35
20.6k
18
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Identical Twins

By loveofmyLife75.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Gary Holt. I am twenty-three and still unmarried. A professional mechanical engineer running my own business. Making enough money to pay all my overheads. With a good salary for myself. If everything was to stay on track next year. I would be able to take on more staff and the same the following year.

I had been working ten hours a day. Now I was doing fifteen hours a day and working at weekends. To keep on top of things. I needed help in the office. Buying raw materials, Keeping check on stock levels. Planning out jobs. Working out how much it cost to manufacture. Selling the goods, it was getting on top of me. I had to find one or two assistants. The sooner the better.

I had been dating the most wonderful woman in the world. For the last year. It was our Anniversary of the night we first meet. I planned a nice cosy candle light dinner in our favourite restaurant. And there was nothing going to stop me from being late for once. On my desk was a bunch of red roses. In my pocket a small box. I was meeting Amy for six-thirty.

I was there on time that made a change. I was there first; giving my name and shown to the booth that I had requested. I was facing the door waiting for my bride to be to walk in. I was fidgeting all the time before she turns up. In seconds of me watching the door in walks Amy. It was only last night I saw her she had made that extra special effort for me.

The meal went down well also the wine. I stood up and then went down on one knee.

"Amy will you please marry me," I said to her.

Holding out the small box with an engagement ring in. In a second Amy was on her knees in front of me saying that wonderful word yes.

We left the restaurant and headed for Amy, parents house. I wanted to do things the old-fashioned way.

We went inside and her father was warming his backside. Every time I had visited them before he was always in the same place. Amy was at my side.

"Sir may I take your daughters hand in marriage," I said to him.

"Gary Holt, you have my permission to marry my oldest daughter," he said to me.

He turned to his wife and said, "it's time to celebrated these two at last for getting hitched."

He opened the drinks cabinet and out came the fifteen-year-old scotch. Pouring out four glasses. We all sat down. Amy's mother wanted to talk about the wedding arrangements that night. Myself and Amy's father had a second glass of scotch.

Then in walked Amy identical twin sister Jane. With her boyfriend Mark Knowles. The four of us had been out for dinner many times in the last year. He asked Jane's father the same question. I had asked. About half an hour before.

"Sir may I take your daughters hand in marriage."

"Mark Knowles, you have my permission to marry my youngest daughter," he said to him.

That was it for the rest of the night Amy, Jane and their mother where planning a double wedding.

Amy's father myself and Mark slipped out the door and went to the pub. Yes, we were legless and sent home in taxis.

In the next four days the wedding day was set. Amy's mother had sent out the invitations. Mark and I had to do the same. Four short months later. Mark and I were in church for a double wedding.

I best tell you a bit about identical twins. 99% of people cannot tell them apart. Parents can and the person who falls in love with them also can.

The weddings went off without a hitch. The four of us became better friends than the months before. In fact. This was the weekend routine. Amy and I with Mark and Jane went to Amy's parents' house every Sunday for lunch and dinner.

The following week to my parents' house with Amy's parents and Mark and Jane. The following weekend at our house and the following weekend at Mark and Jane house. The twins had what you would call secret meetings.

They were telling each other they were pregnant. In the first year we had a boy and Mark and Jane also had a boy. The following year we both had a girl. That was it for me one of each was right for us. All the parents where so happy. Amy and Jane went on the pill. We settled down to a family life bringing up our two kids. Time passed and life at home was great. Amy and Jane as two identical twins went out every week on what is called the girls night out. It was to let their hair down for an hour or two.

Four great years had passed and the kids were growing up so fast. It was the Friday night girl's night out. Arrangement made to pick up the other two girls. It was Amy turn to drive. Amy dressed as a married woman and kissed me before she went out the door. It was seven pm on the dot. My kids were ready for bed and watching cartoons on the TV. Half an hour later come on you two it's time for bed. Daddy, can you paint our bedrooms a different colour they asked me.

I smiled and told them I would. They fell asleep in minutes. Two cans of beer, and made a sandwich settled down for my detective series that I had been following. Titanic the movie was on next. I went and got two more bears.

I looked at the clock it was eleven. Amy should be home any time now. Why was she knocking at the door she as a key?

I opened it with the door with the door chain on and peered through the opening. There were two police officers standing there.

"Mr. Holt we are police officer may we come in," One of them said.

I opened the door dreading there was something wrong with Amy. She had a bump in the car, and had been taken to hospital.

"Mr. Holt what type of car does your wife drive," One of them said.

I told them the make and the reg number.

Then the bad news came from one of them.

"Mr. Holt we are so sorry we have to inform you that your wife has been killed in a road accident," one of them said.

In the back ground on the TV it was playing. Céline Dion, song "My Heart Will Go On" (The song had a special meaning for (Jack and Rose in the movie.)

My head fell in my hands and burst out crying my eyes out. They sat with me until I got my emotions under control. God my kids they lost their mother I screamed out.

"Mr. Holt is there someone we can call for you, "one of them said.

"Yes, I will ring my parents," I said.

I rang my parents they were over in ten minutes. I needed mum to look after the kids. Mum and dad went to the spare room to get some sleep. I went out kicking hell out of all the fences. It was three am in the morning when I got back. With tears sill flowing from my eyes at my loss. I fell asleep I don't know how but I did.

Mum and dad where looking after my kids when I woke up. I burst into tears once again. My parents heard me. Mum came to my rescue with a drink of hot tea. Dad was looking after the kids as good grandparents always do. I had to get hold of myself for the kid's sake. That was going to be hard. Mum left me. I got dressed and went to see my kids.

I picked the pair of them up hugging them for my dear life. Mum left me holding my kids for a while then she took hold of them. I was out the door. Dad followed me I was a wreck. The tears were back dad held me.

The phone rang it was Mark. Gary is Jane with you, she didn't come home last night. So, I thought she must be with you and Amy. Because she had done that before. Mum pulled the phone from my hand. Mum was saying to Mark.

"Mark, we have had some bad news can he talk to you later please. "My mother said to Mark.

Mum put the phone down. Looking at mum. I said, "good god Jane was with Amy last night on a girl's night out with two other girls. They all could be in hospital. I had best ring Mark back," I said.

I rang Mark back telling him Amy was dead in a car accident. Jane could be in hospital you had best starting ring round to find her. I hung up leaving Mark in some state of shock.

"Son we are going to the police station are you ready for it, "dad said to me.

All I could do was nod my head my head was spinning. Mum went shopping with the kids all day. Dad and I went to the police station. I told the police my name Gary Holt. I wanted to know where my wife was. They told me she was in the hospital morgue.

"Mr. Holt do you know who else was in the car, "the police officer said.

"Yes, one was her identical twin sister and two friends of theirs, "I said.

"Mr. Holt do you know the names of the other two, "the police officer said.

"No but if you check my house phone after five pm you will have their telephone numbers," I said.

One of the police officers left the room and was checking it out in minutes.

"Officer, I want to go and see my wife in the hospital morgue now if you don't mind, "I said.

"Mr. Holt there no point in doing that! You will not recognise her! "the police officer said.

"What do you mean? I want recognise her! I am married to her," I said.

"Mr. Holt all four bodies are so badly burned. Nobody in this world could ever recognized any of them, "the police officer said.

I burst into tears. Dad held me.

"Mr. Holt we need the name and address of your dentist. So, we can identify which one is your wife, "the police officer said.

We don't have a dentist we are all on a waiting list," I said.

Dad and I stood up to leave as we were heading to the door. In walk Mark. I asked Mark had he found Jane his wife. In the faint hope Jane was not in the car.

He said "I have come here to report her as a missing person." Mark hugged me saying sorry for your loss. The police had found out who the other two girls were. They had two more jobs to inform their husbands. Their names were Julie Brown and Pat Turner. Dad and I doubled back inside the police station. I was looking for Mark.

"Mark I am sorry about this. But there is every chance Jane is dead in the car accident with my Amy, I said to Mark.

He looked stunned at what I had told him. The police men overheard our conversation.

"Sir does your wife have a dentist," a police man said to Mark.

"No Jane has a set of perfect teeth why do you ask," Mark said to the police officer.

"It was to identify one of the girls in the car, "the police man said.

"I can identify her where is she, Mark called out.

"Sir if she is one of the ladies in the car. She cannot be identified because no one could ever recogniser her, "the police man said to Mark.

I turn to Mark.

"Mark if Jane is in the car, she is like my Amy burnt beyond recognition," I said to Mark.

"Dam the girl's night out. I lost my wife and my two kids have lost their mother what am I going to do now." Mark called out.

The other two girls where identified by their dentist. Two more families in shock and kids had lost their mothers.

A week later we saw notices going up for a missing person her name was Jill Robert's mother of two. With a telephone number.

Amy and Jane lived there lives close together Mark and I had them both cremated. Eight days later.

Thank god we had grandparents they came to the rescue. Looking after the kids Monday to Friday.

I had our wedding photograph reframed. Photograph of Amy with our son and a photograph of Amy with our daughter. She was the twin of Amy even at that young age. All three went on the fireplace. I wrapped myself up in my work. Hired staff to look after. Buying raw materials, Keeping check on stock levels and selling the goods. My kids were my priority right after work. I was always home for six-thirty from then on.

Mark and I came to an arrangement with our kid's grandparents. My parents would look after my two for three days then the following week for two days. This allowed Amy's parents to look after Marks kids for two days then the following week for three days. I worked out well all round.

I buried my head in work. My kids had to be fed, clothed and watered. Mark was looking for a replacement wife within the next year. That was his choice. My two was the bee all and end all. Of my life. With my love for Amy.

++++

Two years had now pasted. At work we were doing very well. We expanded and I had to take on more male and female staff. It was two long years after. I was informed my Amy was dead. My parents one night. Mum was doing the talking.

She said to me, "We think you should be looking for female company the kids need a mother's touch. I cannot replace Amy. Would you consider looking out for a new loving wife."

Mum stifled as she finished what she had just spoken about.

"Mum dad you know how much I loved Amy. And every time I look at our daughter. I want to cry she's the spit of Amy. How can I ever forget Amy. When I look at our daughter," I said to my parents.

"Gary you might as well know. The two kids take the photos of the fire place and stare at them and put them back before you get home. They are trying to remember their mother when she was alive, "my parents said.

Mum and dad left for home. I was playing with the kids for hours then I put them to bed. I moved the coffee table in front of the three-seater couch. Then three photographs came of the fire place and went on the coffee table facing the couch. I told my parents not to move them the following morning before I left for work.

That day at work. I was thinking about what my mother had said to me. (you should be looking for female company the kids need a mother's touch. I cannot replace Amy. Would you consider looking out for a new loving wife.") it rang true. I was head cook and bottle washer but most of all my kids needed a mother to turn too.

The following weekends my kids went to their grandparents. I went to the dance halls seeking for a new wife. I dated four women and told them the reason why I was there. It didn't last long. Then I found a lady. She was interested in me her name was Mary.

We went to a hotel. Sex with Mary was out of this world. I use the little blue pill. I did not know if I could last out. Missionary style first. Backwards on the bed. Followed by cowgirl and reverse cowgirl and then doggie style. She was on fire. I popped in a second blue pill and we repeated it all over again. I was all fucked out and she also was. For the next week it was the same. I had a problem. I was thinking of Amy all the time we had sex. Amy was the love of my life and always will be.

++++

It was time for the kids to have a holiday. I asked my parents to take them on holiday for nine days.

I gave my father a three grand to pay for the holiday and spend the lot on the kids. If it cost him more tell me and I would give it back to him. My kids where going away with my parents. Fun fares were all round were they were staying. I expected no change but I was ready for dad asking me for some more money.

My parent the night before asked me, "What was I going to do at home on my own."

I told then repair the brick wall, Paint the fencing, Tidy up the garden, Clear out the garage. Paint the kids and my bedroom and get rid of stuff from the attic.

I drove to my parent's house on the Friday night right after I had finished work. I picked up my kids in turn and told them to be good. Don't run away from grandfather and grandmother. Most of all act like big boys and girls. I loaded Dad's car with the kid's suitcases with their holiday toys. I might as well leave them at home. My parents were going to spoil them rotten for nine days solid. I kissed them and waved to them saying see you on Sunday afternoon.

When I got home at Seven, I went straight to work with a can of beer at my side. I hired a power paint sprayer the day before. I had it until Saturday afternoon to finished the job. Filled up the container plugged the sprayer on. Dragged the cable and sprayer to the top end of the garden. Pressed the trigger. What a good spray came out from the nozzle. Panel after panel I finished in minutes.

Finished the top end now time to carried on. It was going dark by nine thirty and all the panels done on the garden side. I had only the side of the house to do and the top end. The other panels my neighbour was going to paint his side of the fence. An hour or so in the morning the fencing would be all done.

Downed two cans of beer and was heading inside for a light supper before I hit the sack. I always was up at six. I was always showered and dressed then I had to get the kids washed, feed and dressed. That was a morning chore I have to say.

Saturday morning up bright and early, Made my breakfast then I looked at the garden fence. I waited to nine am before I started to paint the fence. All done by ten thirty. The sprayer went in the back of my car, I return it to the hire company. I was a nice day get the front garden done was my next job. I was hard at work and two teenagers came talking to me. They asked me did I need a lift. I told them many hands make light work. Then the punch line came from them.

"We charge a tenner for the day each," one of them said.

"Go and ask your parents can you can come a work for me if they say yes then it's a deal," I said to them.

Ten minutes later they were back with their father.

"Are you sure about the rate they want to charge you for doing the garden with you, "he said to me.

"They not seen the back yet. They are going to earn every penny," I said to the father.

The boys set to work. I was glad of the help. The front garden was so neat and tidy at last. I sent one of them in the afternoon for fish and chips each. With cans of pop for them. They had a pizza for their tea with more pop. The three of us wrapped up the back garden by eight thirty at night I was dead tired the boys were dropping. I gave the thirty each it was worth every penny.

"Mister you bought us fish and chips, pizza and cans of pop. Our dad will tell us off for taking this money," One of them said.

"Any problem asks your father to come round tomorrow And I will explain things to him," I said.

The following day he came round I was repairing the brick wall. He wanted to give me money back.

"Go round the back," I said to him.

He went round the back.

"I see why you gave the extra money now," He said to me.

"Fair days' pay or a fair day's work," I said.

I carried on repairing the brick wall. All done by five pm on Sunday. Time for me to go and have a steak with all the trimming down the road. Back by seven I looked at the fencing all it wanted was a few nails here and there. That was all done.

Monday, I showered and made my breakfast. It was time to clear out the garage of junk. I filled the boot of my car six times by noon and six times to the tip. I had my lunch and went back to the garage. The tip closed at half six and the garage was empty of junk by then. My car could now go in it. I went to the steak house once again I needed the protein.

Tuesday was the day for starting to painting the kid's bedroom and my bedroom. I cover up all the furniture in the bedrooms. Out came the roller and the long pole to reach the ceilings. The white paint was next with the roller tray. The kid's bedrooms were first. I wanted the smell of paint out of the way for them. The bedroom ceiling's including my bedroom were all done. Using the paint roller as you know it's done in no time.

The walls were next in the kid's bedrooms were first once again. It was like working with a magic wand the roller did its job. I opened the windows to let the smell of paint out. Out came the white gloss paint the doors skirting boards and door trims all done. I needed a rest. I settled down with a beer and ordered a Pizza. Turn the TV on. The pizza came It was gone in minutes. I fell asleep in the chair I woke up at midnight. I crawled in bed. Throwing the paint covers on the floor.

Wednesday, I painted my bedroom all done two pm. I went shopping for new study desks for the kids. You know the type flat packs.

When I got home, I tidy the kid's rooms up and threw out the old batted desks. And built the flat packs. Then I went to the pub for a drink and something to eat.