Identical Twins

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thursday time to sort out the attic. You know it were you store thing you never ever use but you put them up there in case you will need them. You never do. Down came the access ladder. I was dreading at was up there. More trips to the tip it was going to be. Right Gary it's time to be ruthless. Junk after junk went down the ladder. Trip after trip to the tip I made with old furniture. The old kid's desks went to the tip. At last, only two boxes left and two chairs facing each other. The first one was full of old mags of mine, Paperbacks and books. They went down the ladder heading for the tip.

I looked at the last of the boxes next to one of the chairs. It was covered up with an old blanket. Funny I said to myself. That's not what I would have done in must have been Amy. Years ago?

I pulled of the blanket and looked inside. There was a PC mouse sitting on top of our old PC. Amy had told me. As far as I could remember she had dropped it in the bin. But there it was Infront of me. The power unit was next to it. Plugged in the old PC and waited for it to get some power in it.

My mind was running away with its self. Why would Amy keep the old PC. Hiding it away up hear. She had a secret. But what sort of secret did she have? Those Friday girl's night out. What was going on and with who? My mind went into overdrive. She was cheating on me behind my back having an affair with who. No way she loved me. Then why hide the old PC. In god's name WHY?

There were no files on the PC the only things left open my E mail and Amy's E mail address. There was no point in looking in my E mails they were all on our new PC. I was gripping my teeth as I opened up Amy E mails. I was dreading the worst. You know what I mean.

Amy was talking with her old school friend Ted Woods. They both referred to the love they had for each other. In every mail sent. But there was no sexual talk. Ted always asked out our kids in loving terms. That made me sit up and think. I noticed Ted always entered his phone number before he said to my darling Amy lots of my love. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up in anger. Gripping my teeth tightly glaring at the screen. Harte for him was pouring out from me. I wanted to know what had been going on between Ted and Amy over the years before she died.

I went down stairs and opened two cans of beer. They never touched the sides. I needed two more cans for Dutch courage. Reached for the telephone. Dialled Teds number. He answered the phone.

"May I speak with Mr. Ted Woods please, "I said.

"Speaking and who am I talking to," he said.

"Gary Holt, Amy's husband," I said.

There was a short gap of silence then Ted went on to say, "Sorry to hear about your loss years ago we were very close," Ted said.

"Ted I would like to speak to you right away any chance to night," I said.

"Yes, can we meet at my club in one hour It called the twilight club on Owl Street," Ted said.

I had a bite to eat and change my clothes and headed to his club. Never heard of the twilight club before but it did not sound quiet right to me?

I walked in the club and told the man on the door I am here to see Ted Woods. Could you please point him out to me. That's him over there with his back to you. I was on pins. I could be meeting Amy's lover. Will I let thing drop now. Or find out what was going on between the pair of them?

Walking up to his back I tapped him on the shoulder. He turned round.

I said, "Ted Woods I am Gary Holt.

"Nice to meet you at last. Let's go into a side booth were we can talk," Ted said.

We sat down opposite each other. I was staring at him. I was sure he felt I hated him. But he did not know why?

"Ted I will come straight out with it. Was you Amy's lover, was Amy cheating on me with you for years. And are my kids yours? I said.

Ted practically fell of his chair laughing his head off. I wanted to kick the hell out of him. But I needed to know either way first.

"Gary, Look around you this club. it's not like, many others. Its name should tell you what type of club it is, "Ted said it still laughing.

I looked at the walls and the people in the club. Men and women in pairs. I was in one of those bent clubs in my book.

"Gary, I have known Amy from being a kid. Our love was in only knowing each other. Yes, I loved her but not the way you think. I meet your kids right after they were born. Amy was so proud of them and she could never stop singing your praises. How happy you made her. Gary if you have not guessed it yet.... I AM GAY!

That was it. I fell of my seat in shock. Four men picked me up. They thought I was becoming a new member. I wanted out. I was shaking hands with Ted saying, "thanks."

I called in the pub before going home and dropped four stiff drinks. Thank God Amy was not having an affair. That was a shock at what I found in the attic. But she had told Ted she loved me.

Friday, I finished the Attic off I had until Sunday to have as rest and go and meet Mary. For tonight and Saturday night. I went to her house and stayed the Friday night. I needed a rest on Saturday she had worn me out. I used two little blue pills. I don't know who was fucking who?

I went home and I cleaned myself up. I had a hot pot for lunch and sat back to watch a little bit of TV. Mary turned up at my door. She wanted a night of sex. I cooked two thick steaks with all the trimmings. Opened a second bottle of red wine. Watched TV.

++++

There was a knock at the front door at five thirty. I opened it and fainted. The next thing I knew. Mary was standing over me with my wife who had come back from the land of the dead!

I drank some wine looking at Amy.

Mary said," do you know this lady."

My eyes went to Mary the back to Amy and stayed there.

"Yes, Mary this is my wife, "I said.

Mary wasted no time she was out the front door in five seconds flat. Who could not blame her. I looked at Amy her hair needed doing other than that. My wife was back from the dead!

"Amy where have you been for the last two years," I said taking hold of my wife.

"Gary it's a long story. Never mind that. Who the hell is that Mary and what was she doing in my house," Amy said.

I thought I had best come clean. So, I told her we had only recently met. Through an old friend of mine. I told my first ever lie to Amy. Somehow, she knew there was something else was going on but did not press it.

"Amy tells me where you been for the last two years. The police told me you were dead in a car accident," I said.

"Well, I am not dead. I am back where I belong with my loving husband. Where are my kids, I want to see them.

"Amy they are on holiday they will be back on Sunday afternoon, "I said.

"Amy tells me what went on that Friday night when you went out with Jane and two other girls. Hang on. I had best ring the police they need to know you are back and living. Do you want something to eat while we wait for them to arrive, "I said.

I rang the police and three police were on their way. I put in the oven a pizza for Amy.

Amy looked at me and said, "You have been fucking that Mary haven't you."

I hung my head in shame saying, "only twice but it was not love like we had it was sex. Please forgive me it only happed last week."

"Gary I can understand that. But do you still love me with all your heart and soul. If you do, I will forgive you. I don't know how you lasted so long without another woman in your bed."

I burst into tears of sorrow. I had cheated on my dead wife but she was still alive. I did not know that then. There was a knock at the door it was the police. I had the coffee on and poured out five cups. We all sat facing each other. But two officer were going to fire questions at Amy.

"Mrs. Holt we want to everything about that girls Friday night out. Take your time and try to remember everything," the police said to Amy.

"Before that. Can I tell you and my husband where I have been living for the last two years," Amy said to me and the police officers.

"Yes," we all said.

"I have been living with a lady she has been looking after me since that night she told me. Her name is Janet Taylor and she lives at 23 Willow Tree Road," Amy said to us.

On that Friday night out. I made arrangement made to pick up the other two girls. I was my turn to drive. I left home at seven pm on the dot. After kissing my husband. My kids were ready for bed and watching cartoons on the TV.

I picked Jane up and she told there was another girl coming out with us that night five in all. I drove to were the other two girl's houses. I had to go inside. I was bursting. Jane got in the driver's seat because she knew where the other girl lived. I sat in the passenger seat. But the door did not lock correctly. The other girl got in the back. We were heading for the old dog pub. There was an artist on that night.

Then this nutter driving a BMW. I think it was. Heading straight for us. Jane turned the wheel and we all screamed. The car jumped up onto the banking my door open and I fell out rolling down the banking. We were on the upper section of that road heading to the old dog pub. The car hit a wall and burst into flames with the four of them inside.

I tried to go and get help down the road. I tripped and hit my head. Rolled down to the bottom section of the road. Mrs Janet Taylor. Could do nothing about the car on fire, She did not know about it. With the four people were being burnt alive. Mrs Janet Taylor drove me to her home and has been looking after me for the last two years or so.

It made sense to the police officers for four being in the car. Because that was what I had told them. Four were going out on a Friday night girl's night out. Amy with her Identical sister and two other girls. They found their names out by looking the phone calls that Amy had made after five pm.

"Mrs Holt what is the name of the fifth girl in the car, "one of the policemen asked.

"Jill Robert's and she was married like the rest of us. We were out for a laugh or two that's all. And don't you get any other ideas," Amy said in a strong voice.

The police count was four dead bodies and sitting in front of them was a fifth. Amy twin sister was one of them, The police also knew two of the others by name Julie Brown and Pat Turner.

"Mrs Holt when you knock your head and lost your memory. How come it has returned, "A police mad said.

"Two days ago, I was in Mrs Janet Taylor kitchen about eight pm and I slipped and banged my head. When I came round the following day about ten at night. My memory had returned," Amy said.

"Mrs Janet Taylor gave me two pills and told me to go to sleep. But I wanted to know why I was in her house.

She said, "go to sleep and I will tell you what she knew in the morning."

She is a good woman and I trusted her so I went to sleep. In the morning I woke up gone eleven today my memory was back. I had to come back to my husband and my kids. Mrs Janet Taylor car was in the repair shop. So, I had to get two buses to get here. I was here for about half five. That's all I can tell you," Amy said.

"Gary is my Sister by any chance still alive," Amy said.

My head dropped into my hands and was sobbing for her.

"Sorry Amy we had her cremated and the body we thought was you. That was also cremated at the same time, "I said blubbering away.

"Gary why would you think it was me, "Amy said.

"The four bodies in the car where burnt beyond recognition that's why. You told me there was four of you going out the dreadful night. But it turned out to be five of you that's why," I said to Amy.

The pizza was ready and Amy ate it in science. The she zoomed in on our wedding photograph and the photographs of our kids with her on the coffee table. Any picked up the kid's photos and held them close to her chest. Then she kissed each photo in turn. Tears flowed.

The police had all the information they wanted and left. Heading to see. Jill Robert's husband. He was still searching for her and even hired a private PI to find her. The police had a dirty job to do. Tell her husband his wife was dead and had been cremated years ago under a different name. That was going to be hard for one of them. The police check out Amy story about Mrs Janet Taylor. It all checked out.

For part of the Saturday night, we talked about the kids and nothing else. It was about ten at night.

Then Amy said, Gary take, me to bed and please make love to me please go slow. I need you to love me like you use too, "Amy said.

Amy surrender to me. I was that loving husband from two long years before. We made true love three long times. I held Amy tight in my arms and we both fell asleep. My life was back on track. The most important thing was my wife was back.

Sunday morning my eyes never left Amy for a second. Amy looked in her wardrobe to see if her cloths were still there. Happily. I had not round to emptying them. Amy dress in what she could remember the kids had last seen her in. My Amy was back at last in my world. We went out for Sunday lunch. I never had talked so much. Between taking of her and kissing her ever ten minutes.

I loved my Amy and she loved me.

We went back home and the phone was ringing out. I picked it up and it was my father on the phone. He told me they would be back in three hours about five.

"Dad don't ask me any questions please do as I ask, please, "I said to my father.

"yes, I will do whatever you ask me to do, "dad said to me.

I told him let the kids come in the house by the kitchen door. You and mum to stay in the car until I came out for you. I know he wanted to know why. I told him there a BIG, BIG surprize waiting for you in the house. Those three hours now where three million years.

Amy was sat in her normal place in the kitchen. I was round the corner but we had set up the recorder in advance. This reunion was important to the both of us. Dad pulled up and beeped the horn like he always does. The kids headed for the kitchen door. Both trying to get through first. In they ran and stopped dead. Looking at their mother. I came out from the corner their faces where a picture. Amy dropped to her knees and held out her arms. The pair of them ran to their mother. She held them and held them kissing their heads in turn for ages. Yes, tears where pouring from Amy in pure happiness of seeing the pair of them.

The kids called out Mummy you are back from the dead we knew you would always come back to us one day. Amy picked them up and sat down on the couch. She was not going to let go of them. I went outside and waved my parents to come to me. I told them Amy is inside and we would tell them what had happed two years ago. The three of us went inside. Amy was not letting go of her kids crying her eyes out. The three of us sat down and looked at Amy with her kids.

You might as well know. I went over to Amy and the two kids holding them as best I could. I was sobbing my heart out. My family was back at last. My mother was crying her eyes out and Dad was having trouble holding his tears in. So, Dad went back to the car and brought inside the kid's cases.

It was crunch time for other pieces of information to be talked about. My Parents left before saying," we will be back tomorrow for the full story."

Amy's parents did not know Amy was alive. But we had to go and see them right away. The four of us got in the car. Amy and the kids were sitting on the back seat. There was no way Amy was going to let them go. She kissed and hugged them all the way to her parent's house.

"Amy stay in the car. I have to warn your parents you are still alive."

I was worried how they would take it. That their eldest daughter coming back from the dead.

I knock at the door and Amy's mother opened it. "Gary come in have you got my grandchildren with you," she asked.

I walked in and asked Amy's parents to sit down. There was no easy way to say it.

"Your eldest daughter Amy is sat outside in the car with your grandchildren. Her mother let out a scream of joy. Jumped to her feet and ran to my car. Out came my son and daughter heading for their grandparent's house. Amy's mother held Amy and tears flowed from both of them standing at the side of my car. Amy's father held me for a second or two. And he headed to his daughter. The three of them hugged each other and tears were pouring down from the three of them.

The six of us were in the house. Amy's mother said, "where have you been for the last two years. Amy told the same story that she had told me and the police the day before.

Amy said, "how is Mark doing after his loss of my twin sister."

Amy's mother said. "He's remarried to a divorced lady; But I don't trust her. With my other two grandchildren, we see them once in a while. His wife is ruling the roost."

Amy said," I am going to my nephew and niece regardless of she is ruling the roost or not. Gary, will you take me to Marks house tomorrow night. Mum, do you want to come with us while I give her a piece of my mind."

The rest of the evening was great. Amy and her mother talked and talked the house down. My two kids fell asleep. I put them on the back seat and strapped them in as best I could. Then we went home. We tucked the kids up in bed. Then I opened one of Amy's favourite wines. Poured out two glasses and put them in the bedroom.

"Gary take me to bed I need your love like we had the other night."

We both needed our love for each other.

I did not go in work the following week. I had phones to take care of my business. That Monday night when we knew Mark would be at home, we dropped off my two of at Amy's mother and father's house. Leaving with Amy's mother. I knocked at the front door of Marks house. he was surprised to see me. The three of us walked in and Mark offered us a drink.

Amy said, "where are my niece and nephew. I want to hold my sister's children."

Mark's new wife looked at Amy.

"Put my children down woman, "she said in the nasties voice any one could ever make.

That was like waving a red rug to a bull at Amy.

That was it. Amy gave it to her with both barrels. That shut her up.

"Mark my parents want to see their grandchildren a lot more often. And I want to visit them anytime. And you must come and see me and Gary more often. We can have a meal or two out. I need to catch up with you. There was no mention of Marks wife she got the message loud and clear.

Amy kissed and cuddle her niece and nephew. Her niece was starting to look like her mother Jane. She even pointed it out to Mark. That even put his domineering wife's nose well out of shape.

The following evening, we visited Julie Brown husband at night. He was a trouble man at the loss of his wife. His life was being lived through his kids. No other woman was ever going to enter the house. All Amy could say was sorry for your loss. Julie was a good friend. I wish we had never gone out that night.

The following evening. We visited Pat Turner husband he opened the door wearing a bathrobe. We heard the following tell them to fuck off and get back here and fuck me. Gary and I turn and left without saying a word.

The following evening, we visited Jill Robert's husband house. This was going to be hard for Amy because she didn't actually know her. We knocked at the door and Amy told him who she was and why we were there. Inside the house the walls where full of picture of his poor dead wife. He offered us a drink and told us the police had been round.

I said to him "I am so sorry for your loss."

I told him I had his wife cremated thinking it was my wife and mother of two. It did not help him one little bit. He burst into tears. We both wished him well and left. As soon as we got in the car Amy was crying her eyes out for him. He came to the car.

Saying," I wish all girls night out should be banned."

We visited Mark at home every week from then on. Amy loved her niece and nephew. And Marks new wife left. They were divorced a year later. But more important Mark found a girl and she loved him as much as he loved her. Yes, they married and had two kids. Mark kept his promise to Amy he visited Amy's parents. To let them see their grandchildren. With the other two kids where treated the same.