Identity Crisis 01: In The Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter places a hand ever so cautiously on Eddie's forearm in an attempt to ground him. "Eddie, hey, you're safe dude." He keeps his voice soft. Lowering the pitch a little to make it less...abrasive. Yeah, that's a word for it.

Eddie pulls his arm away from the touch. The expression stuck between confused and pissed "What the hell?"

Despite his initial reaction, Peter's 'help' does seem to snap him back to reality. Brock tensing up more only briefly. Easing up as he looks around. His breathing evens out and he unclenches his fists. Peter takes that as a sign he made the right call. "Are you okay?"

People stare at the scene they've created. Eddie takes special notice of this. "Yeah. I'm fine." Smiling back at the concerned citizens to get them to resume business as usual. As soon as eyes are off the two men, Peter feels a tug at his shirt he hasn't felt since highschool. Eddie is dragging him by the collar.

It says a lot about the state of Peter's hormones that this hostile grab didn't set off the stupid alarms in his head. With anyone else, it would have triggered the spidey sense. His body instead decided that this is fine actually because Brock is hot. The boy puts on the show of a struggle but does nothing to stop it.

Allowing himself to be dragged into the supply closet. Peter knows he could easily have Eddie on the floor if he saw fit to lift a finger and do something about it. The inside of the closet is long overdue for a renovation. Lagging behind the style and polish of the rest of the already dated looking office by a solid twenty years. The aluminum beams hold simple wooden slats that form a shelf. The light overhead is a single incandescent bulb with a pull string. Browned and dimmed with dust. There's a spare table against the wall right of the door. The door closes behind them and Eddie rather roughly shoves Peter against the wall shelf. The brunette grunts at the impact.

"What the fuck was that?" Eddie growls, keeping his voice down. Still pinned to the shelf, Peter opens his mouth to speak and then closes it. Still no spider sense in sight. That's really weird.

Maybe it doesn't count as a threat because he's turned in by this? The tightness in his pants throbs and Peter swallows dry. His face tinted pink. "I was tryna de-escalate things"

Eddie's expression softens a tad. "What? Did you think I was gonna hit someone?" Behind his disbelief, he sounds concerned about that. "I get that I'm a big guy, but that doesn't mean-" He lets Peter down. Dragging both hands down the front of his face, he groans, turning slightly away from Peter. "I'm intimidating, aren't I?"

"No no no, Eddie." Peter pauses and considers his words. Looking down at himself and then back to Brock, he furrows his brows. "Okay... well, you did just pin me to the wall- I'm not talking about that. The PTSD. I thought you were having an episode."

It occurs to Peter only after he's said it out loud that Eddie hasn't actually told him about that. Eddie is quick to jump on that. "What?"

"I just assumed.The sweating kind of gives it away. I'm sorry-" Eddie cuts Peter off.

"Dude. I have depression. My meds make me sweat."

"Oh" So Peter is wrong about everything. Well, this is just awkward. Eddie sighs and shakes his head. He doesn't look quite as angry.

"Yeah," Eddie says with the slightest hint of amusement. He blinks, raising both eyebrows. Nodding his head at Parker, "...Okay. I can kind of see why you'd think that. It's cute."

That definitely wasn't the reaction Peter was expecting, but definitely one he hoped for. In the same way that he doesn't expect getting pinned to the wall to lead to them fucking in the supply closet. He had quietly hoped Eddie wanted to take him up on the offer. Though Eddie did just call him cute...really not helping his boner situation.

His eyes travel down to Eddie's crotch. He feels like such a pervert for even checking. Eddie is just so hard to read. Much to his surprise, Eddie's got a tent of his own. He flicks his attention back to the man's face with a shy smile. "So, uh, you drag me in here for more than a chat?"

Eddie follows Peter's eyes, looking down at himself and then to Peter's boner. His face flushes and he looks away. His expression, hard to read at an angle. Eddie is stuck between a rock and a hard place. Or more accurately, he's stuck in the closet with Peter Parker. Sure, the door isn't locked and he can leave at any time. But the feeling of being stuck is all the same.

He pinned his coworker to the shelf to chew him out only to pop a boner. A boner that seems to be mutual. It's not a surprise to Eddie that they're both hard. Peter has been hitting on him since day one. Knowing from experience that Venom's hunger often reads in Eddie's physiology as arousal. Because Venom feeds on phenethylamine, a mood altering substance and mild aphrodisiac, the alien anatomy very quickly adapted to stimulate a sexual response from the host in order to increase the likelihood of natural phenethylamine production in Eddie's body.

Hurt by the shouting match in the office earlier, Venom needs to 'eat' to recover. Eddie previously was under the impression that Venom didn't want Eddie fooling around with other people. Because Venom is in love with Eddie. Yet Venom, in this instance, seems very eager to pressure Eddie into fucking his flirty Coworker.

Looking away from the brunette pressed against the shelf, he pauses. Frozen and silent, he fumbles over his own thoughts. He doesn't swing that way. Straight as a ruler. Yet, this might be the only opportunity he has to have sex with anyone without having to worry about Venom hurting them. He hasn't gotten any action since bonding with Venom, getting over the inherent lack of privacy only after Venom had made his intentions of being Eddie's partner clear. He wouldn't jack off at first because he was too shy. Now he won't jack off because he's scared Venom will get ideas.

Even now he struggles to get the image of Parker sucking him off out of his head. As Venom continues to drive his hormones up the wall, he can't help but crave it. How warm and wet his tongue would be on his shaft. How fucking good it would feel to cum after abstaining for so long. To so much as touch another human being without the threatening movement of Venom beneath his skin. Gay or not a mouth is a mouth...

"That's not why I brought you in here-" Eddie bites his lip and glances back at Peter. The look on the brunette's face looks adorably star-struck in its attentiveness. Peter steps forward, away from the shelf. Eddie makes no move to maintain his distance. "I've never done this before."

"Fucked in a closet? It's a first for me too." Peter looks up at the taller man. Unable to make a move to kiss him without some cooperation from Eddie himself. In the back of his head he wonders if Peter knows he's talking about doing this sort of thing with another man. Or if the boy is just teasing him. Peter ever so confidently hovers his hands tantalizingly close to the tent in Eddie's pants. The fabric of their shirts brushing together without their torsos making proper contact. "Can I touch you?"

Eddie nods but doesn't make the first move. He's tense, and it shows. Even with Venoms' encouragement, he's still worried about potentially hurting him. The gentle touch of Peter's hand on his clothed dick puts that fear to bed. He bites his chapped lip, snapping out of his own thoughts to look at Peter.

That smug grin kind of pisses Eddie off. His words of mockery swallowed and replaced with a gasp. Peter puts a bit of weight behind the movement of his palm against the bulge. "Wow," Peter sighs softly in awe, "I didn't think you'd be this sensitive"

"It's been a while," mumbles Brock. Struggling not to squirm about, he doesn't dwell on the fact that Peter has apparently thought about this before. Backing up into a table he really should've known was there. Letting Peter chase him into the corner as he's left with no choice but to sit on the table. It's so little stimulation yet so good. He struggles to bite back his pathetic, needy whines for more. More friction, more pressure, more something.

"Since you've fucked in a closet?" Peter makes the same joke again. Laughing quietly as he pulls Eddie in for a kiss. Humming into the kiss as he finds the one thing Eddie remembers how to do well. The man knows just how much tongue to give. Exactly when and where to suck and bite. Peter is seemingly caught off guard by this with an adorable squeak.

Peter removes his hand from Eddie's nethers. A warm tingling on Eddie's skin tickles as Peter runs his hands at the man's front. Unable to look down with his lips locked with Peter's, Eddie's ability to trust others is truly tested. Having both of his own hands on the table just to stay propped up. A tug at his collar, followed by a cool absence, tells him exactly what Peter is doing. Popping the buttons on his shirt.

It's one thing to get caught with a coworker. But to be caught in a state of sexy undress is something Eddie genuinely worries about. The prospect of someone being able to walk in at any time isn't fun or appealing to him. There are things he doesn't want anyone to know about, and this little interaction with Peter is definitely one of them. This puts him in a tough spot as Eddie desperately wants to take advantage of the opportunity to be intimate with another human being without Venom's 'protection'.

He pulls away from the kiss and grips firmly onto his collar. Holding the buttons together over Peter's hand. Carefully asking Venom a question in a way that wouldn't sound off to their outside observer. "Can we do this somewhere else?"

He nods his head to the door telegraphing his concerns without proper words.'Yes. Somewhere private.' OK, good. Venom isn't going to retract his permission over travel time.

Peter responds as well. Blinking and stepping away with a red face. "Oh, yeah. Sure... Aren't you on the clock?"

"If the boss expects me to stick around after yelling like that, he can choke on a cactus." Eddie fake smiles, buttoning up his collar and fixing his tie. "You've got a place, right?"

Peter nods. Eddie pats him on the shoulder and without any pretense of asking for permission, he states. "Cool. We're going there." Knowing damn well that his cover would be blown if anyone ever stepped foot in his apartment, he's rather insistent on heading to Peters. Peter doesn't challenge it. Looking around for something to make their closet time together less suspicious, his eyes fall on a rolling corkboard. "Grab the other end of the board"

Peter gawks at Eddie's commands. Eddie repeats himself. "grab the other end of the board and help me move this."

"Oh, uh. Sure." Together they drag the board into Eddie's cubicle. It doesn't look suspicious at all as an extension of his conspiracy wall. The two exit the building together and no one bats an eye.

The motorcycle ride is short but awkward. Peter can feel the tension in Eddie's body as he grips around his torso. He can only imagine the gentle purring vibrations of the bike are distracting. He does his best not to further hinder Eddie's driving abilities.

Coming face to face with the apartment building the bike stops. It's odd doing this in broad daylight. The air of shame and secrecy doesn't feel quite right. Even though in the daytime there's less people around to potentially see it. The apartment looks fairly modern on the outside. It was built only a year ago in an initiative to provide high density, low income housing in underserved areas. So basically it looks like a cubist nightmare.

Knowing his spidey suit is safely tucked in his backpack he leads Brock eagerly to his place. Opening the door to a short thin hallway with a door immediately on the right leading to the bathroom. The apartment proper is a small open room with a single window in the center. The apartment as a whole is about the size of a standard shipping container. No kitchen, just a fridge and a microwave tucked against the wall at the front corner. The queen bed is wedged perfectly between the two walls at the back. With a desk as a nightstand. Beyond that, Peter doesn't have much in the way of furniture. Really it's not much different than an actual college dorm.

Tugging Eddie along by the hand Peter sees a hint of reluctance in his partner's eyes. He stops in his tracks at the center of the room looking at the other with a soft smile. His eyebrows furrow with concern as he pulls the man closer. Holding both of Eddie's hands in front of him he softly reassures him "it's okay to back out and change your mind if you don't want this."

Eddie's face flushes in response. Biting his lip in a sort of nervous habit. It's odd to see the strong headed bull of a man act so timid. "I don't know what I want."

"What do you mean?" Peter asks, rubbing his thumbs over Eddies.

"I..." Eddie starts. His sweat dampens his hair. Avoiding eye contact as he continues. Like a shy little hermit crab trying to peek out of his shell. "I don't know if I'm gay or just lonely. It's been so long since anyone's asked and- I've never been with a guy before."

Peter finds it hard to believe no one has asked Eddie out. He ought to be rather popular. Blonde hair, blue eyes, tall, broad, muscular... who wouldn't want to fuck this guy? Eddie looks like something out of his wet dreams. Things like this are rarely about what's really going on and more about how it feels. The lack of people interested in him may be all in Eddie's head. Even so, Peter understands that whether there's truth in his statement or not it probably feels that way to him.

"Relax, dude" The added layer of confusion around his sexuality sounds all too familiar. Peter found it incredibly difficult to figure out in his early twenties. He can only imagine how messy it would be to try and grapple with that in his thirties. He offers the same advice that was given to him when he was feeling lost. "I get it this stuff is complicated. You don't have to know what you are. Just do what feels good and don't worry about it."

Eddie pulls his hands out of Peters. Running his hands up the younger man's sides ever so gently. Like he's afraid Peter will break. The hands reach their destination at Peter's cheeks. Cupping the face as he leans down for a kiss. The soft hum Eddie makes into Peter's mouth feels like the blessing of a cat's purr.

Wrapping his arms around Eddie's neck he smiles. The kiss breaks for air. Eddie's hands leave the side of Peter's face. The gentle squeeze of his ass leaves Peter with no questions as to where they went. Peter jumps up and Eddie has no issue supporting him. Holding him off the ground with their bulges pressed together as Peter wraps his legs around his torso.

Eddie takes the lead in walking to the bed. Pinning Peter down with a needy kiss. Nipping at Eddie's bottom lip, earning a surprisingly vocal response. His partner whining in a way that begs for more. Peter grinds his bulge against Eddies once they pull away for breath. "S'good" Eddie huffs out his face red.

Peter flips the two of them over, pushing Eddie's back into the mattress. Unhooking his legs from his torso to sit comfortably on top of Eddie's crotch. Rolling his hips into it, watching closely for Eddie's reactions. "You like that?"

"Don't tease" Eddie huffs.

"This isn't teasing." Peter leans down, kidding along Eddie's jaw. Admiring the way he shivers when he presses his tounge to the soft skin. He works on undoing the buttons on Eddie's shirt, his kisses trailing lower down his neck and chest as more skin is revealed. "You said this is your first time with a man. I'm being cautious with you."

Once all the buttons are undone, thumbs press over Eddie's nipples. Recapturing his mouth with a kiss Peter gets to feel Eddie's groans vibrate down his tongue. Peter can't help but groan into the kiss himself as Eddie enthusiastically grinds back. It's so silly, dry humping in bed like a bunch of teenagers.

Peter sloppily kisses down Eddie's chest once more, giving his nipple a hard suck. Eddie cries out for mercy. Peter offers him none. Soaking up the way he squirms beneath him desperate for a touch he's not being given. Placing a hand on Eddie's pant zipper he climbs off the bed. Kneeling between Eddie's legs. Eddie props himself up on his elbows. Looking down to see Peter waiting with innocent eyes for permission. "Mm please-"

Peter makes his partner's shoes and pants disappear in record time. Piled haphazardly behind him. Leaving Eddie nude from the waist down, with only an unbuttoned shirt to protect his dignity. Red faced and disheveled, dick straight up and twitching with attention, Eddie is a gorgeous sight to see. Peter only sees fit to ditch his jacket and unzip his own pants. The pressure of the cloth on his dick felt uncomfortable. Fishing his dick out and tucking his underwear behind his balls.

Peter hooks his hands under Eddie's thighs, pulling him to the edge of the bed. Kissing along the man's thighs and taint, leaving marks for him to discover later. Eddie's balls feel heavy on his face as he smooches them. Looking up at Eddie with sultry eyes as he flicks his tongue out. Dragging it from the sack up the shaft all the way to the tip of his dick. Eddie's reactions are just precious. He moans so loud over so little. Adorably covering his mouth with his hand. The look in his eyes is heavy with want.

Eddie's dick isn't impressive in length. It's girth makes up for it. The fat cock hard for Peter to wrap his lips around comfortably. He does it anyway, sucking hard at the tip to a very vocal response. Eddie can't take his eyes off of it. Like a captive audience for Peter to toy with.

Peter off the head off his cock with a satisfying 'pop'. "You like that?" Peter teases. "You look fucking adorable like this"

Eddie nods huffing as he pleads "C-c'mon."

"So eloquent" He comments as he kisses along the man's taint. Pressing an especially wet kiss to Eddie's pucker. He feels Eddie tense up and presumes excitement. He's probably never done this before. He kisses it again, dipping the tip of his tongue into the tight ring of his sphincter.

Eddie squirms kicking Peter off with a shout. "What the fuck?"

A sharp pain in the back of Peter's head pulls him out of the moment. The sounds in the room are muffled by the ringing in his ears. His vision blurs and he can feel himself slipping out of consciousness. All he can think to do is say "mmm sorry" before the lights go out.

He doesn't know how long he was out. Blinking back into the world with a splitting headache. The back of his head lifts from the hard edge of his wooden desk chair. The light feels too bright. Like the worst hangover. He closes his eyes tight. Sound returns to him sounding distant at first. The faintest echo of Eddie's worried voice "Peter?"

"Peter!" The shouting hurts his head. He can feel Eddie crouching over him with concern. A hand to his cheek helping him keep his head on straight. "Are you okay?"

Peter blinks for a moment and laughs incredulously. "Yeah. Sorry about that" He leans forward to kiss Eddie blindly.

Eddie tenses up and resists the affection. Not pushing him away but turning his head and refusing to kiss back. "I don't think this is a good idea anymore."

"Eddie" Peter furrows his brows "I'm fine."

"I hurt you"

"Is that why you're so reluctant? You're scared of hurting me? What happened?" Peter slurs through his confusion.

"I panicked and kicked you off. You hit your head on the chair." Eddie nods, swallowing a lump in his throat. He looks on edge. "Should I call an ambulance?"

"Mmm no. I'm fine. Just a little concussion." Even in his current state Peter instinctively refuses the ambulance. God knows he can't afford that. "I don't have insurance. Please don't-"