Identity Crisis 01: In The Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Parker" Eddie's voice sounds stern. Like he's scolding a child in trouble.

"What? Just because I can stay on my parents insurance until I'm twenty-six doesn't mean I have parents." He sits up on his own, coming to his senses. Accelerated healing is really saving his ass right now. Stretching his legs out he can't feel the base of the bed. How far did Eddie kick him? Holy shit. And how did that not set off his- right he already came up with an answer for this. Spider sense doesn't go off when he's horny.

Opening his eyes he can see the worry on Eddie's face. This is a man who knows the fear of God. He looks around to get his bearings and- Holy shit he broke the chair. Looking back at Eddie it's easy to see he's got the build to do that if he really put the effort into kicking him. He furrows his brows at Eddie as he tries to piece this all together. Reaching out to hug the man he asks "Are you okay?"

"The fuck kind of question is that- you-" Eddie reluctantly hugs back. So scared of hurting him again he barely wants to touch Parker.

"I should've asked. I'm sorry." He pleads as Eddie lifts him back into bed. "I'm still down to-"

Eddie pulls away quickly. Shuffling around to put his pants back on. Dick still hard and comically flopping around. "No. I'm not- I'm not doing this with you." Eddie ties his shoes and heads out the door with an open shirt. "You're done. Get help. I can't deal with this right now."

The door slams and Peter sighs in defeat.