Identity Crisis 02: Save A Prayer

Story Info
Venom decides to distract Eddie with some tentacle fun.
4.3k words
4
3.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTES: Amazing Spider-Man and Venom take place in the same universe. Venom taking place in California while Spider-Man goes on in New York. This happens after No Way Home meaning that all characters involved are safely over 18. With Peter Parker/Spider-Man being 25 and Eddie Brock being 32. The symbiote is an adult for its species and is well over 18 years old. I'm using 90s era Val Kilmer as a faceclaim for Eddie but all events of the Tom Hardy films are unedited.

While not strictly necessary to enjoy the actual erotic portion of this chapter I do personally recommend you read this series in order.

PREVIOUSLY: Eddie arrived at the bugle building with Venom in tow. Peter meets Eddie on the elevator and gets to witness his aversion to sound firsthand. The one week deadline is established along with Peter's interest in Eddie.

Eddie is lonely, stressed and confused; meanwhile, Venom is openly in love with him in a way that Eddie doesn't know how to feel about.

Eddie notices that Spider-Man always gets the front page and chews his boss out only to trigger a response that resembles PTSD. Peter tries to calm him down, takes him back to the apartment and fucks him only to get a concussion when Eddie has burst of gay panic likely brought on by Venom. Peter's lack of concern for his own health rubs Eddie the wrong way and he leaves. Peter brushed off the lack of spider alarms as a sign of attraction.

CHAPTER TWO: Save a Prayer

Eddie stumbles out of Peter's apartment, his mind dizzy with a conflicted fog. When Venom's emotions don't agree with his own they don't cancel eachother out. Eddie's body still reacts to both. Driving home on his motorcycle the travel is a total blur. Clearly Venom is doing most of the actual driving, as Eddie struggles to remember anything other than the gentle purr of the motor.

One moment he's on the road the next he's stepping in his front door trying not to trip over the chickens. It's slightly nauseating. He doesn't know if he wanted Peter. If it was Venom's idea or his own to accept his offer. If it was Venom's idea, was it Eddie who kicked the boy off? Venom consented at some point but that doesn't answer the question. His inability to distinguish where he ends and Venom begins terrifies him.

Peter could have died. Yet his reaction to almost cracking his skull felt very...manipulative. How he pushed to continue making out with a fresh concussion strikes Eddie as unnatural. Yet his dick didn't seem to notice. It's still hard. Hurting someone like that should have been a massive boner kill. Eddie breathes "What the fuck is wrong with me?"

'You're stressed.' Venom's voice booms in Eddie's skull. A caring tendril forms at the surface of the skin to caress the host's face.

"No shit." Eddie makes his way around the bookshelf dividing the studio layout into 'rooms'. Making his way into the bathroom he fiddles with the door handle, struggling with it before kicking it at the base and forcing it open. The door is not fully on its hinges and is thus a pain in the ass to open.

The tile is grimy but the toilet and shower are pretty clean. The sink... it's pretty obvious it doesn't work. The basin is filled with hair product, a stick of deodorant and a backup roll of toilet paper. He turns the water on and puts a hand under the flow. Aiming for cold water in hopes of killing his boner.

Stepping into the shower Eddie shivers. The water is cold enough to burn only for a second. His mind is pleasantly blank for a minute as he stands there. His dick softens. The relief is welcome but unsatisfying. Wayward tentacles sneak from the small of his back. Edging their way to wrap around his front, hugging him from behind. The wet squirming tickles but Eddie doesn't react much. The touch is something Eddie has become accustomed to.

"Why deny yourself pleasure, Eddie?" Venom asks as a tendril trails down to Eddie's crotch. The hot breath on the back of his neck hints to Eddie that Venom's face is making an appearance. Another tentacle adjusts the water temperature to something more comfortable. Something a bit warmer. "So tense. I can take care of you."

Eddie's face feels hot. The gentle motion of Venom across his skin combined with the warm water feels more intimate than it should. His stomach ties itself up in knots. This is exactly why Eddie hasn't touched himself in so long. Knowing that Venom would learn from examples, he avoided all things sexual. In hopes of keeping him from discovering the power he could have over Eddie's body through sex. "I'm fine"

Eddie can't deny the allure of what Venom is laying out for him. The touch, the voice, the sheer strength of Venom has Eddie's head spinning. His cock hard once more twitching with arousal. His stubborn resolve finally cracks and he puts a hand on his dick. Thumbing at the circumcised tip and squeezing it tight he huffs. Pumping his hand up and down the length fast. Like it's a chore to get out of the way. It's not good but it will make him cum faster.

"Eddie" Venom scolds. Eddie stops with a whine. The sexual frustration is thick in the air. "Relax. Let me help."

The prospect of being touched by a man eating monster should not be as hot as it is. The tentacles gently shoo Eddie's hands away from his dick. Using both hands now to grip onto the subway tile on the shower wall, his breath hitches. His eyes look down in anticipation. Tentacles coil around Eddie's length slowly. The wire thin tip dips ever so slightly into his urethra, brushing against the sensitive glands that live in the head of his cock. "I can feel your body's reactions. I can tell what feels good. Hiding it from me is pointless."

"Ahhn" Eddie whines in protest, biting his lip.

"Relax. Let me take care of you." Venom speaks so close to his ear, licking up the back of his neck. While Eddie understands that Venom is in love with him, Venom's offer to take care of him strikes him as a natural extension of the symbiote's responsibility to take care of his body. The remarks on his physical tension feel very medical. If this advance is romantic Eddie finds it rather perverted. A manipulative move on Venom's part to take advantage of Eddie in that way. But then again... Eddie would be using Venom as much as Venom is using him.

Eddie's reluctance, gone with a gentle pulse of the ooze. He melts into the touch with a breathly moan. So exposed and vulnerable yet fully protected in Venom's grasp. He's at Venom's mercy. "Good boy. Feels good doesn't it?"

Venom is going to be the death of him. Pumping his length and caressing his balls at just the right speed to drive Eddie up the wall. Feeling so close and so desperate yet so far. Eddie fights the urge to beg, leaning more heavily against the wall. Venom continues to tease him "You like it when I touch you?"

"Please" Eddie manages, jerking his hips forward into nothing. Venom stops much to Eddie's complaint. Eddie didn't answer the question. He whines and begs to no avail. "Please, Venom. Touch me. It's so good fuck- please"

"So needy" Venom's love continues. Stroking him a little faster than before. Eddie pants and groans, his knees starting to feel like jelly. He's so fucking close, Venom can tell. "Be a good host and tell me what you want, love."

Eddie is stuck at the edge ever so painfully. His words are whiny and demanding in a way that is humiliating to hear from his own mouth. He looks back to see Venom's wide toothy grin behind him. "I wanna cum so bad. Please please please. I need it."

Venom deems that an acceptable answer and gives Eddie what he wants. A few fast pumps down his shaft and a well timed flick at the urethral glands sends spurts of white at the wall. Eddie's jaw drops. A groan of satisfaction followed by sobbing. His legs fail beneath him. Trembling under his weight. Venom catches his host, forming something more humanoid behind Eddie. Tucking black arms around Eddie's waist.

The symbiote sweeps Eddie off of his feet. Lifting him in his exhausted and emotional state. So incredibly soft and honest like this, it's flattering. Carrying him to the bedroom. The symbiote puffs his chest out proud and joyful. Over the moon because Eddie let him do that. Something so intimate and loving that perhaps for a moment he could assume that Eddie loves him back.

Laying Eddie down on the bed Venom can't help but say "I love you"

Eddie doesn't respond. Wiping his tears away tiredly. Venom knows he heard it. Eddie furrows his eyebrows sending psychic signals of guilt to his other. The oozy form melts back into Eddie's skin. Eddie's heart hurts sympathetically at Venom's feeling of rejection.

"Venom, wait. I- Come back." Eddie hugs himself rolling over on one side of the king mattress. Venom stays quiet. The symbiote is a real pain in the ass. It's almost funny that Eddie can literally feel him sulking. It's like a weight at the pit of his stomach. "Can you hold me?"

'Why?' The voice in his head sounds curious behind the hurt. He can tell Eddie intends to bribe him. He's hopeful regardless. It wouldn't be a good bribe if it weren't alluring to him.

"Humans are social. Sleeping alone after... that- it doesn't feel right. It feels like I've been ditched."

Venom isn't buying it 'You only want to see me because you feel bad.'

"I'm lonely." Eddie pouts. His statement isn't untrue. Though its intention is ultimately still meant to coax Venom into accepting his consolation prize. "I want someone to hold onto. Nap with me?"

'It's only five'

"Yeah, well cuddle up I'm fucking tired." Eddie huffs tugging the extra pillow into his arms. Sleep doesn't come until Venom materializes behind him. Big black muscular arms capable of crushing steel, cradle Eddie with the utmost care. Even if Eddie doesn't know how to feel about Venom, he can't deny how comfortable he is to cuddle.

Eddie wakes up in the loving embrace of the ooze monster. He freezes for a moment, easing up when he mentally retraces his steps. He asked for this. It felt nice. He has no reason to be upset with him. Venom acting as the big spoon is only alarming to Eddie for the microsecond he wasn't expecting it. If he hadn't asked before he fell asleep he'd find it creepy. Instead, it's just awkward.

It's dark outside. He can tell that much with the bedroom door cracked open, facing the living room window. Looking at the broken alarm clock, he sighs. It's five thirty in the morning. Such an awkward time. If he goes back to sleep now, he knows he won't be able to roll out of bed by seven. Either that or he's looking for an excuse to get Venom off his back (literally).

Eddie stretches in the monster's grasp only for Venom to hold him closer. The grip tightens as it shields him from the outside world. Offering additional comfort and warmth as if begging Eddie to stay. Eddie shifts and attempts to stand up.

"I'm not done with you yet" Venom growls, pulling him back and holding him in place before he can even sit up properly. Eddie yelps in surprise squirming uselessly. His heart races, his mind filled with fear. He prays to God Venom isn't feeling vengeful or angry about earlier. Hoping desperately that his fear of Venom forcing sex onto him is unfounded. He wouldn't do that right? Not after all they've learned and worked for, together.

"Relax." Venom's utterance does nothing to ease Eddie's fears. Sounding more like a command than reassurance. He yelps again louder. Calling out to no one in a naive cry for help. Venom shushes him, finally saying the magic words, "I'm not going to fuck you, moron. You need sleep."

"Oh, thank fuck" the tension in his body dissapates as he slowly goes slack. His heart rate levels out and his breathing goes steady. Eddie allows himself to melt into the embrace with furrowed brows "I thought-"

"I know" Venom cuts him off "I live in your head."

"I'm sorry. I don't know why I thought you would." Eddie trails off. He recalls early on that Venom did have issues respecting his autonomy. Often taking Eddie out of the driver's seat to get what he wants. Applying that same lack of boundaries to a sexual situation and... it's not a huge stretch to think Venom would do such a thing. But he's changed a lot since then. Ever since they killed Carnage, Venom has gotten a lot better about the way he treats his host. "You've grown a lot for me, and I'm so glad you did, I just... you scare me sometimes."

"You don't trust me." Venom spells it out.

"Are you upset with me?"

"I'm upset with myself. Treated you so poorly at the start. My fault." Venom pulls Eddie a little closer. Eddie rolls over to face Venom, reaching a hand up to cup his gross, slimy, shark toothed face. His eyes are dead and foggy white, yet there's something so sincere about them. Always looking at Eddie with a hint of guilt and adoration. Eddie considers kissing him, this thought at the forefront of Venom's awareness. Instead, human arms wrap around the oozy torso tightly. Eddie's face is buried firmly in Venom's simulated pectorals. "I regret it."

"Thanks." Eddie takes a deep breath in through his nose. This is a much heavier pillow talk than he planned on having. "I should go take my meds."

Venom nods in agreement with Eddie's sentiment. The ooze melts back into his skin. Eddie takes his medication in the kitchen with a glass of tap water. The city added chlorine offers a familiar burn. He blinks himself awake, his eyes setting on the pinboard dedicated to the life foundation. He hasn't cleared it yet. For some reason Eddie is stuck on that case.

The human experiments were horrible. He had proof at the time and even turned it in. But nothing ever came of it. The network was content with its hush money. So the evidence was destroyed and Eddie's reputation ever since has been that of a delusional weirdo. The only proof he could conjure now is an insider testimony. And he hasn't heard from Dr. Dora Skirth since the morning after he contracted the symbiote.

He remembers her trying to contact him. Her texts were so frantic. She went quiet after trying to warn him about something. He was super out of it at the time, and didn't think much of it. In hindsight, he should've been more concerned with protecting her since she was arguably the only innocent person wrapped up in this mess. A horrible thought dawns on him at that moment. Drake probably killed her.

That thought doesn't sit right in his stomach. The worry eyed civilian killed for her concern for others. In any world worth living in this simply cannot be the case. She hasn't answered any of his texts since then. If she's as clever as he thinks she is, she probably went into hiding. He huffs. There's no use speculating this.

He takes a deep breath, sitting himself down in front of his laptop. A long exhale as he cracks open the lid. With ten seconds of typing on a search engine and one tap of the enter key, Eddie stumbles into the best lead he's had since the Cletus Kassidy case. According to his findings Dora Skirth got something of a promotion. She's set to manage the new east coast research labs right here in the state of New York when construction on the new building wraps up in a month. He doesn't know how she did it. But he's incredibly glad she survived. A weight is lifted off his shoulders as he laughs in relief. Eddie has so many questions left to ask her but for now he's just happy to know she's alive.

He spins around in his chair with a stupid smile on his face. He might actually get his TV career back if he can prove he was right the first time. A cold breeze from the drafty window makes the pinned information billow gently.

He stands up with a grunt. Snagging his leather jacket from the coat hook on his way out he decides to check out the unfinished building. The door slams behind him. Traffic is dead at this hour. Eddie has the night roads to himself. A lone ranger on a mechanical steed. He arrives at his destination; the premise fenced off with privacy slats wedged between the chain link.

Eddie dismounts his bike and assesses the perimeter. His mind is quickly distracted with thoughts of Peter. He still doesn't know if he likes him. Venom further complicates everything. Sure he was stressed and Venom was encouraging it but is that enough?

'You're fussing about it again' Venom says in Eddie's head.

"I don't know how to feel about any of this. He seems nice. Maybe a little bold but nice. It felt good too. But that's not a great reason, is it. I don't-" he sighs "I don't want to hurt him again... what do you think? You've been super quiet about it."

'I love you' Venom responds rather unhelpfully. This isn't news. It's unfair that Eddie can't read Venom's mind like Venom can his. He wants to know who's feelings these are and if it's possible to pursue them.

"And that has to do with this, how?"

'I want you to be happy.' A feeling of warmth and love spreads on Eddie's chest. His cheeks flush. Eddie's mind races. Has Venom's overprotectiveness been all in his head?

"Thanks..." Eddie kicks a pebble down the pavement. The new building is lined with plastic sheets obscuring the view inside. Lights are on and shadowy silhouettes converse with hushed voices.

'But we'd still prefer you to be happy with us' Venom reminds Eddie. Eddie is the center of Venom's universe, it's only fair that Eddie make an effort to make Venom the center of his. At least that seems like a reasonable trade to Venom. He means what he says. He won't hurt a suitor if Eddie genuinely wants them. Though, Venom currently benefits from Eddie thinking he might. Leaving it ambiguous let's Venom have the best of both worlds in a sense.

The only entry point is a gate with a lock and chain for a seal. He could break it. Venom in his head is quick to remind him of how easy it would be to snap the steel lock in half. Eddie shakes his head.

"That would be too obvious." Eddie mumbles as he fiddles with the lock in his hands. The smart move here would be to have the lock picked. It's not beyond Venom's abilities. Venom seems to have suggested brute force as a means of showing off.

"What do they need a no trespassing sign too? Look, pal, as much as I love a dedicated businessman, I doubt you're a locksmith." A voice from above speaks. Eddie freezes and looks up to see none other than the menace himself. Spider-Man. The arachnid in red sits perched at the top of the fence. The Spider-Man's mask is locked in the same expression. He's hard to read. He pauses as if to do a double take. "Wait, Eddie Brock?"

It's an act. He knows exactly who it is, only being in the area to snoop on what he believes to be a phone call about his alter ego. Is it an invasion of privacy? Yeah, but he didn't really plan on it, he just happened to hear it as he passed by and stuck around to listen for details. Totally not creepy.

"I can't get spotted while doing anything normal can I?" Eddie huffs. His name recognition never does him any favors. Not since he lost his job at the network.

"I'd know that face anywhere. You're the only thing that made my current events class tolerable." The hero shrugs, jumping down from the fence. He gets uncomfortably close to Eddie. Looking over his shoulder with one hand propped against the fence. "So what's a reputable guy like you doing in a place like this?"

Venom goes on high alert. Traveling beneath Eddie's skin in a way that makes him itch and squirm. He clenches his fist fighting the urge to move his limbs in the way Venom is suggesting. Struggling to keep it to a slight twitch. "You think you're funny, dude?"

"A little" The man's voice just oozes with amusement.It's infuriating to Eddie that he can't see where the man is looking. Spider-Man goes to gently grab Eddie by the shoulders. Moving him away from the lock. The blonde tenses up, pushing the spider away.

Taking a defensive stance, and stareing the hero down with wide eyes he warns "Don't touch me."

12