All Comments on 'Idiot'

by JimmyThePlunger

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

At least he realizes that he is an idiot! He may not be able to do anything about it.

5

ibuguseribuguser3 months ago

A good short story.

GreyMatter46GreyMatter463 months ago

Sad reality punch in the gut. thanks

GarySmith69GarySmith693 months ago

That was depressing. But it happens sadly more than we realise.

mainer42mainer423 months ago

Yep consequences due to poor actions

MigbirdMigbird3 months ago

High marks for a LW story, albeit brief, grounded in some reality.

Cracker270Cracker2703 months ago

Painful, true, well written.

mndhanson017mndhanson0173 months ago

There's the possibility of her having an affair as well, but she was discreet, while he got caught.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice993 months ago

Man cheated but if she does takes the kids on his days with them He needs to go to court demand a $5000 fine for denying his access to the children. If Disneyworld is out of state have her arrested and charged with kidnapping out of state without permission If man slept in same bed as exwife with kids in the room Demand she be charged with exposing her children to sex and the children to be given to him with court officers present

when she sees the kids without the sugerdaddy. Demand she pay child support for the children. Burn the bitch

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yup, pay to play.

Interestingly, however, how he'd be in about the exact same position if it was the wife that cheated.

"No fault" divorce should really be called "no win".

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Sad but all to common situation. Must be the zipper fault line.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Since there is no going back he look forward to the day he only pays child support if she is stupid enough to remarry.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut3 months ago

Love it is hardly the term, but a full 5 stars.

Three months on and the (ex-) wife's boss has plans to take her and the kids on holiday. Who has been deceiving whom?

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu3 months ago

Well he cheated so he deserves all the conswquences he gets. Thanks for sharing @JimmythePlunger

MsVanilla69MsVanilla693 months ago

Now thats a damn shame and really a touching story as things like that happen each day , nicely written

kirei8kirei83 months ago

Stupid, yes! But there is a lot that stupid can do, especially since it appears he has nothing to lose.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Only problem is that wife let kids be around a lying piece of shit like this guy. Who would want their children exposed to someone with no moral compass other than his dick. Mom doesn't sound much better if in 90 days she's fucking her boss, "Uncle" Joe. Skank slut moms are no better than cheating bastards. The combination just means more fucked up people in the world. These two brats have little chance of growing up with any character.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

"I told you, I'm an idiot." You made your point.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

No doubt, another evident menhater fempov tale. Wonder why in the thousands of cheating slut wives tales, the end is almost always an impossible RAAC, while the cheating husbands (rare events in this category) end almost always fryed alive.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Comeuppance for a cheating husband for a change. The stupid idiot, indeed.

.

Good job.

.

4 ****

BSreaderBSreader3 months ago
Sad

It happens the other man buying the kids love.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Stands alone great, but can also act as a great beginning.

sdc97230sdc972303 months ago

What's important about "Uncle Joe" is not that he has the money to buy the kids things and take them to Disneyworld (because Dad's cool car tells us that him putting in too many working hours was probably paying off ok as well) but that he's taking the time and making an effort to do things with them.

This is the sort of life that cheaters deserve to end up with. I suspect that it's what the majority of BTB story authors have in mind for their cheating wives, but seldom describe with this level of detail.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper69893 months ago

Certainly creates many questions, but yes the MC is an idiot.

Jetcrash747Jetcrash7473 months ago

It only took three months three months and she is already playing hide the weenie with uncle Joe in the house with the children there. Not much of a role model either.

oldtwitoldtwit3 months ago

Oh that’s so true

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc3 months ago

Lots of unanswered questions here - 3.4*

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

You’ll get no argument from me…you truly are an idiot. Next time, try getting an editor or learn the difference between “too” and “to” at the very least.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Something tells me she was messing around before you, you just got caught she didn’t and yes you are an idiot.

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Good story about one of the really sad consequences of cheating. Things moving so quickly with “Uncle” Joe that it indicates ex wife probably had a little something going on with him prior to the divorce. Her refusal to talk, and rush to divorce certainly reinforces the ‘ she was already cheating too’ idea.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The btb stories like this where the sex is reversed, e.g. the father ends up with the kids and the mother is in this situation, she hardely ever ends up this f*cked financially.... tbh if i was him i would just cut my losses and consider it a lesson learned and leave for another country where he doesnt have to worry about barely getting by because of child and spousal support and paying half the mortgage to his old house. Afterall, i just found out ive ruined and wasted all my effort for the last decade or so and my relationship with my children is already almost completely unsalvageable... at this rate i wont get a second chance at a happy family life with a wife and kids because the next 10-20 years ill have heavy financial responsibilities for a single male to deal with and still want a normal family and kids. By the time i can maybe get a wife and kids to raise with said wife ill be in my 40s-50s.... and tbh at that age its almost impossible to get married and have kids and a happy home life with a chance at retirement and getting to be empty nesters with my wife... id likely be dead before i could become an empty nester. No, its better to cut my losses and as painful as it is, cut the relationship between me and my kids completely here and now for the happiness of all involved. The exwife already has a new man to help her financially after 3 months separation so its not like id be leaving them destitute or in dire straights...

GhostdogginGhostdoggin3 months ago

So dating less than 3 months and not only has she introduced her boss to the kids he is buying them a bunch of stuff and taking them to Disney World? Sounds like he wasn't the only cheater. Even if she wasn't having an affair bringing the new love interest around the kids and letting him act like a father figure so quick is a fucked up thing to do to the kids. Everyone except the kids are unlikable in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I don't know what the problem is that three months later she's with Uncle Joe. In other stories where the situation is the opposite, the day after the discovery the male MC already has another partner who is the love of his life, more beautiful, more homely, more everything and anyone don't mind that, but when the cheater is a man and the one who rebuilds his life is the woman, all you burn with anger.

KiwihunterKiwihunter3 months ago

Jimmy, please learn when to say I and when to say me. It is never OK to say " the kids and me." Using correct grammar it would be " the kids and I."

It is a very common mistake and almost as bad as saying " me and the kids." This is worse as you are putting yourself before the others. This indicates a narcissistic and selfish personality.

If you want to learn to speak and write English correctly , listen to the King speak and learn. It's not called Kings English for nothing.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Men that get caught cheat get dumped, divorced and live in the poor house paying for their ex and kids. Women that get caught cheating sometimes get divorced and still keep the kids and house and their innocent husband still lives in the poor house paying for her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJimmyThePlunger@JimmyThePlunger
I'm following over 100 authors, really appreciate everyone's efforts. I try to review stories on the quality of the writing, really don't care what the subject is, if the characters are well written that's good enough for me . Reading the best writers here I understand I'm no...