Idle Hands Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body was filled with a deep lassitude. After the incredible orgasm Joshua had just given her, using only his mouth and tongue, she felt comfortably relaxed for the first time in days. A deeper part, however, wanted more. Wanted him inside her, filling her up.

How did this happen? When she had first dared to admit to herself her attraction to her father, she had felt guilty and ashamed, and had suggested to her mother that she should move away in order to keep her perverse desires from breaking the fragile truce her parents had recently achieved. Instead, her mother had accepted her needs. Not as something sinful and disgusting, which should be denied or punished. But rather, as something completely natural, the inevitable outcome of sharing living space with a man who was good-looking, intelligent, and loving. And in contravention of every taboo, she had encouraged the two of them to express their love for each other physically.

She walked over to her father, watching the way his eyes kindled in the candlelight. Inwardly, she smiled, enjoying the power she had over him. The power to make him want her. She pulled him close, her eyes almost at a level with his. Ordinarily, she preferred tall men like Jeremy. But with Joshua, she was prepared to make an exception. She could feel the heat of his erection through his shorts, a pulsing warmth against her belly, and she moaned into his mouth as she kissed him. He held her close, and she felt warm, protected, loved, and desired. The sheer fact of his arousal for her was intoxicating, and she shivered as his hands caressed the length of her back and settled on the globes of her ass.

In turn, she fingered the waistband of his shorts, pulling it away from his skin, then letting it settle back as he gave a frustrated groan. She let a hand wander around behind him and gave one of his butt-cheeks a firm squeeze. The hard muscle felt heavenly under her fingers and she fought the urge to rip his shorts off so she could finally see him naked.

She pulled slightly away, panting from the urgency of her need. She had never felt like this with another boy. Everything had been lukewarm and clumsy compared to the fiery heat she felt with Josh, and the skill of his artist's hands.

"How..." she trailed off. "How do you want to do this, Daddy?" She smiled as his breath caught, the lure of the forbidden becoming apparent in that one innocent word.

I should get a schoolgirl outfit. And maybe do my hair up in pigtails. Damn, I bet that would get him worked up. And pitch my voice an octave higher. I bet he would explode right there in his pants. She filed away the thought for future reference.

"I want what you want, Sarah," he replied. "This is our first time. I want you to remember it."

"Oh, I think I will," she said. "I mean, it's not every day a girl makes love to her own father." She backed carefully up onto the bed, than lay down, her thighs spread, her hands framing the lips of her pussy. She ran a finger up her lips, gathering some of her moisture on a fingertip, then licked it seductively. "Come on, Daddy. Make love to me. I need you." She held out a hand, trying to hide the way it shook in anticipation.

"You're evil," Joshua smiled. His eyes were fond as he he clambered onto the bed and swooped down for a kiss. "You remind me of someone."

"Mom?"

"No," he said, sinking until the fabric of his shorts touched her aching cleft, teasing her with his hardness. "Me."

He knelt up, pulling off the last thing separating her from what she most desired, and her eyes widened as his cock came into view. For days she had imagined it, her stomach churning in desire and shame. But now it was hers.

No. Not mine. Ours. Mine. And Mom's. But I'm willing to share for now.

Although her father had assured her the sculpture of himself and Rachel was as close to reality as he could make it, Sarah suddenly wondered if he hadn't, perhaps, actually understated his size. His erect penis certainly seemed larger now, when it was looming in her view, than when it been simply another cold piece of bronze in her father's workshop. Red-headed and turgid, it bobbed in front of his stomach, the swollen tip seeping fluid as it brushed the sandy blond hair that surrounded his navel. She reached out hesitantly, wrapping her fingers around the shaft, wondering at the feel of it as it filled her hand. It reminded her of warm velvet over a hot, steely core. She tried a few slow pumps, and stopped, startled, as his breath escaped in a hiss.

"Sarah, you know I love you, but if you don't stop I'm going to blow all over your hand."

"And why would that be bad?" she asked, batting her lashes winsomely.

"Because you would have to wait until I was ready to go again. At my age, that might take me...at least fifteen minutes. Maybe twenty."

"Hmph," she grumbled. "Not my problem. Besides," she smiled, caressing the wonderful hot length of him. "I wouldn't wait. I'd just make you eat me out again. Or play with my titties, since you like them so much." She cupped a breast in her hand, her thumb grazing the taut nipple.

"But if you insist," she sighed melodramatically, "I'll let you fuck me. Now."

She pulled him closer, her hand guiding him towards her cleft. At her entrance, he paused, and for one horrified moment she thought he was going to pull away and leave her, empty and alone. But he merely used that small space of time to rub his head on her lips, coating his cock with her fluids, before entering her in one long, slow thrust.

Her eyes widened and her heart pounded, her pulse throbbing in her temples. He fit. He fit as if he had been made for her. No boy she had ever been with had ever given her this sense of completion. As if they were two halves that, when joined, created a greater whole.

Of course, the part of her that never stopped thinking said, it's not as if Sam or Micah ever gave me a chance. They started humping away as if they were scared I was going to change my mind.

Josh kissed her mouth, then the curve of her collarbone, his tongue licking her skin, making her shiver, even as he stayed motionless inside her. "Birth control?" he asked.

"On it since I was fifteen," she replied. "Mom wasn't taking any chances. Not after what happened with you two and Alex."

He raised his eyebrows at her as he slowly pulled out, then just as slowly pushed back in. Her skin broke out on gooseflesh and she sighed happily, rapturous with pleasure. "Alex was an accident," he admitted. "But a happy one. But I'm glad you're being responsible, Sarah. I don't think you're ready to be a mom yet."

"Oh, hell no," she breathed, as he continued to stroke her. Involuntarily, her thighs rose, rubbing against his flanks. She began to ease into his rhythm, her groin rising and falling in response to his wonderful strokes. "I've got too much screwing to do first. Now that I know what it feels like with a real man."

I wonder if Jeremy will be this good, she thought. I scared the poor guy off tonight. But I've got another chance on Friday. And I don't want Daddy to feel guilty about trying to satisfy both me and Mom.

She lifted her hands to her breasts, squeezing them, pushing them together. Her father eyed them covetously, then took up her challenge. He lowered his head, then stopped, his mouth the barest fraction of an inch away. Before she could growl out her frustration, however, his skillful tongue emerged, circling her areola before he drew the nipple into his mouth, nursing on it like a child. Over and over he did it, switching from one heaving breast to another, until she was squirming under him and fluid seeped out of her slit and down the crack of her ass.

She ran her fingers up and down his back, caressing his broad shoulders and the hard muscle under his skin as he played with her tits. Then, in an inspired moment, he opened his mouth wide, somehow managing to suck on both of her nipples at the same time. She arched her back as pleasure tore through her, the feeling sending jagged bolts of need from her tits to her belly to her throbbing clit. She dropped her hands to her pubis, pushing down on the fleshy mound, and curled her legs around Joshua, urging him to lengthen his strokes.

"Faster, baby?" he asked.

She shook her head, feeling her hair sticking to her forehead in the warm air of the bedroom. "No. Not faster. Deeper. All the way. As deep as you can get, Daddy."

"Whatever, you say," he said, and kissed her. She moaned as he explored her mouth. The taste of him, a combination of wine and grilled meat and summer sun, made her senses reel. Where their bodies met, his strokes grew longer, the wiry tuft of hair at the base of his shaft mashing into her groin with each thrust. The ridge of his cock scraped delightfully against the exposed flesh of her clit, and she pushed down on her mons, her fingers massaging the mound of sensitive flesh, urging it out farther. The rapturous feeling as his rod rubbed against her most sensitive organ made her thighs shake.

She closed her eyes. Her father's hands were everywhere, and she couldn't get enough. He kissed her mouth, her neck, and then breathed hot air into her ear before his tongue curled around the sensitive lobe. Braced over her on one arm, his fingers tenderly stroked the flesh of her breast, so gentle and loving she thought she would burst with desire.

She thrust up towards him, her ass and hips and thighs urging him onward, demanding his love. Daddy...oh fuck, Daddy. I'm going to come again. Please, come with me. Come in me. Now!" she shouted. Her heels dug into his rear, pulling him deep into her. At the same time her hands splayed across his back, pulling him down to her chest. As her orgasm crested and broke, sending her into an upward spiral of joy, she buried her head in the hollow of Josh's neck, sucking his skin into her mouth. He gave a muffled groan, and she could feel it. God, she could feel the come bursting out of his beautiful cock, painting the walls of her vagina in a series of spattering bursts. The hot liquid seemed to merge into her, joining her and her father in an eternal bond.

Her eyes, when they opened, were awestruck. They found their match when they met Joshua's. He shook his head in mute surprise.

"That was..." he broke off and cleared his throat. "That was incredible, Sarah." He kissed her temple. "Thank you."

"Did you and-"

He cut her off, understanding her question before she could voice it. "Is it this way with me and your Mom?" he asked. When she nodded, he continued, kissing her cheek. "It was, at first. God, we were so horny for each other," he said in fond remembrance, his head pillowed on her shoulder. "Even after she got pregnant with Alex. I don't know how either of us didn't flunk out, that first year we were together. We cut so many classes. If we weren't in her dorm room, we were in my apartment.

"And then, it slowly faded. Especially the last year or so before we divorced. She worked so hard, Sarah. I couldn't make her slow down. You know what it was like here at home."

She nodded. Her parents' unhappiness had been apparent for months before her father had left home and the divorce was finalized. She had decided to stay with her mother, unable to stomach the thought of moving away from Chicago to a little town way out in the sticks, no matter how much she loved her father.

"But we've found it again," he continued with a smile. "I don't know what made your mom change. Maybe she realized that life is too short, and we should spend it reaching for happiness. But when I got here on Friday night, it was as if that girl I met at a party on Chalmers Street back in 1994 had come back.

"If a man is very lucky, he will make that connection once in a lifetime." He ran a gentle hand up her arm. "I never thought I'd make it twice. I love you."

"I love you, too," she said. She wrapped her arms around him in a fierce hug, unable to believe she could be so happy. When Josh tried to move off her, she tightened her arms, keeping him captive. "No," she said, wiggling her hips underneath him. "I want you to stay inside me. And when you've had a few minutes, you're going to fuck me again.

"Or maybe not even a few minutes," she said, as she felt him hardening again inside her. She arched her back, offering up her breasts to his mouth. "Oh, Joshua.

"Make me yours."

*****

Rachel hummed contentedly to herself as she dried off from her shower. The evening was working out splendidly so far. With her new-found sensitivity, she had been able to track the climaxes as they occurred, almost like a geologist with a seismometer, measuring earthquakes. First one from Sarah, after she had slipped away from her and Josh downstairs. That had been the one she was waiting for. Then two, in rapid succession, from Alex and Maria, respectively, in Maria's apartment over the garage. Then, almost simultaneously, two more, from Sarah and Josh. Althea had murmured enthusiastically in her head as each one hit, sounding almost smug as her power grew.

In response to the pleasure her family felt, she had brought herself to orgasm in the shower, her fingers stroking her to a shuddering, moaning peak as the warm water sighed over her skin. Inwardly, she marveled at the changes brought on by Althea's presence. In that long-ago time before they had joined, her sessions of self-pleasure had been almost perfunctory, as if masturbation was something like brushing her teeth; something done out of necessity, but not really enjoyed. As her fingers played with her hot, slippery lips, she couldn't imagine going back to those days again.

She toweled her hair vigorously. So how much longer until you have enough power to move out?

The presence in her mind seemed to frown, as if weighing a series of variables. ~Longer than I'd like, unless we try something drastic. But not too long. I would think a few more weeks should do it, if we keep up at this rate.~

That long? She turned her head and looked over her shoulder at the mirror, investigating the 'tattoo' which Joshua had said he had seen on her back. Yes, there it was, a patch of discolored skin, bright red, just above the cleft of her buttocks. She frowned at it, wondering what strange side-effect of Althea's occupation of her mind had convinced her body to change color that way. Cursing softly at the poor angle, she squinted, trying to make out more details.

~Yes, that long. Despite the heroic efforts of your family, there is only a finite amount of power I can draw off at any one time. And simply being here in your mind is a drain. I could do it earlier, I suppose. But the downside would be I would wake up in my own body all but helpless, with no power of my own. I would be as weak as a human, and have to build my reserves up all over again. I've gone through that once already in the last few weeks. I'm not going to do it twice.~

Mmhmm, she muttered distractedly. Was there a twisted muscle there, right above the red patch? Or some sort of knot in her back? She reached around with both hands to massage the spot. She wasn't sore, but-

The voice in her head held a note of warning. ~Rachel, maybe you should leave that-~

It was at that moment when the tail erupted from the base of her spine.

*****

"What have you done to me?"

Her host looked at it with a combination of fascination and horror. She craned her head back over her shoulder, trying to get a good look, and settled for a sideways view in the mirror.

Rachel's tail was nearly three feet long, and when it ceased its nervous twitching, dropped all the way down to her ankles. At its base it was as thick as her two thumbs placed side by side, and the same color as her own skin, but gradually darkened from milky white to salmon pink to a fire-engine red at the end. The spade-shaped tip itself resembled an arrowhead or a tree leaf. It was broad at the base, narrowing to a sharp point, and was curled upwards.

Rachel fingered it nervously, her hands sliding over the silky skin, soft as a newborn. Althea could sense her confused thoughts. The inside structure did not seem to be either bone, like her arms or legs, or like Josh's cock, limp and flaccid until engorging blood brought it to its full, beautiful length, thick and hard for his lover. Instead, it seemed to be constructed of flexible cartilage, like her ears or the tip of her nose.

~Something like that.~ Althea said. Her voice was regretful. ~I am sorry, darling. It seems your body is even more accepting of my spirit than I supposed. It is fashioning itself into a vessel to match its inhabitant.~ She tried to sound cheerful. ~It's a very nice-looking tail, though.~

No! Rachel shouted at her, her voice a silent scream in her mind. Take it away. Make it stop! I don't want this. I don't want to be a freak. How could you do this to me!?

~It is not my doing, my handmaiden. And I cannot stop it. It is always thus, when one of our number is trapped in a mortal's shell. Our strength overwhelms them, and their bodies remake themselves to accommodate us.~

And what else do I have to look forward to? Hooves? Horns? Bat-wings? Her mental voice trembled on the edge of hysteria, and Althea could taste her paralyzing fear. Will I...will I become a prisoner in my own body? I have already seen some of the changes. The way what was once unthinkable has become ordinary. I have sent my daughter to become my husband's lover, and have all but told my son I will sleep with him. What will I do next? What will you do next? Will you possess me? Will I be trapped inside my mind, screaming for eternity, while you take me over?

Althea formed her glade in Rachel's mind. As soon as their mental forms were clear, she took Rachel in her arms, stroking away her terror as she huddled against her. She could feel hot tears dripping onto her skin as she shook with soundless sobs.

"No,"she said, her voice full of sympathy and affection. And love. Love for this brave woman, who was enduring what would shatter many others. "A thousand times, no. I swear it on my life. I would never subject one of my chosen to such a horror. As long as we are one, you will never lose control of your body. Every action you take will be by your will, and yours alone. Me and my kind have suffered too much in the name of freedom to deny it to others. Only in this tiny space in your mind do I claim sovereignty.

"And you may find, child, that this gift is not without its benefits." A thought, and they were both naked. She turned so Rachel could see her own tail. In keeping with her greater height, it was slightly longer and thicker than Rachel's, with darker skin matching her own golden tones. As easily as she raised her arm, she willed it to stroke the flesh of her thighs, the broad tip acting almost as the palm of a hand. Another thought, and it curled up beneath her, the shaft pressing into her nether lips, the tip softly resting on the skin of her belly. "It is very flexible. And very sensitive, especially when you are aroused,"she said with a mysterious smile. "You can use it to please yourself in all sorts of interesting ways. Your husband, as well. And if you should ever find him...incapable...the tip secretes a fluid which will make him ready for you in seconds."

"Josh!"Rachel gasped in horror. "I haven't told him about you yet. He'll see it when we go to bed at night. Or feel it. I'm not ready for this," she continued, her voice panicking. "I need more time!"

"Calm yourself, beloved. We have not hidden ourselves among mortals for so many centuries because we are easily identified."When she turned again, her tail was gone. Bending closely to look, Rachel could only see the tip, set flush with the skin at the base of her spine, just above the cleft of her buttocks. Even from only a few inches away, it seemed no more than a birthmark or a red, leaf-shaped tattoo.