Idle Hands Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The faded blue eyes blinked confusedly. "Well, maybe..." she said.

Rachel smiled brightly. "Well, then it's settled! I'll have these two helpful young people give your folks a hand," she said, indicating Maria and Alex. "Thank you so much," she finished, taking the older woman's hand and shaking it firmly.

In just a handful of minutes, Althea's body was moved to a larger room. Technically, it was not private, as it did have another bed, but the head nurse gave a somewhat bleary-voiced guarantee that no other patients would share the space with Althea. She sat down contentedly by her friend as efficient nurses set up the equipment which monitored her health and kept her fed.

She took up her hand, her fingers playing over the too-pale skin. Unlike the form Althea showed in her glade, this body showed the signs of the trauma it had lived through. The skin was more sallow, an effect of days without sunshine. Her face was thinner, the hair losing its golden luster. The lids that covered her eyes seemed parchment-thin, almost bruised.

And despite it all, she was still heart-stoppingly gorgeous. Her throat grew dry with desire as she drank in the sculpted bones of her face. The urge, no, the need to take her in her arms, to make love to her until they were both sticky and sated, was almost overwhelming. Her nostrils flared with the faint, indefinable scent of her musk.

"She's very beautiful, isn't she, senora?" Maria said softly as the last nurse bustled cheerfully out of the room, closing the door behind him with a quiet click. She drifted over to stand beside her, looking down at Althea. "You must care for her very much."

Rachel fought against a flood-tide of jealousy, bitter as gall, at the thought of another person finding Althea attractive. Ashamed of her own reaction, she took a deep breath to forestall a sharp reply. In her mind, she could sense amusement as Althea watched her struggle.

"Yes, she is. And yes, I do. I hope that someday soon you will have the chance to meet her," she said. "In a very real way, she is the reason why we are all so much happier now than we were a few weeks ago."

"Seriously?" Alex asked. He joined Maria at the bedside. "She convinced you to...to..."

"To stop being an insufferable tight-ass who was making her family miserable?" she finished, raising her eyebrows. "Yes. She did. The first time I took her advice was a few weeks ago, when I came home after that traffic accident. You were telling me about Othello. I was just about piss on your parade again, when I heard her voice in my head." She smiled at Althea's mental snort. "And instead of ruining everyone's meal, I actually listened to you for once.

"Since then, I've taken her advice more and more often. And look where we are now. Not quite all one big, happy family," she said with a glance at Maria. "But getting there."

"Wow," Alex said. He shuffled his feet uncomfortably. "I guess we owe her a lot."

"We do," Rachel said with a nod. She sniffed, aware of a growing aroma in the air. Maria's hip was warm where it touched her shoulder.

And she was growing warm as well. The faint scent of Althea, combined with the presence of two healthy, happy, horny young people, was beginning to turn her on, despite the cold hospital air and the decidedly unromantic setting. And she had a sneaking suspicion that merely being in Althea's presence was a potent aphrodisiac in and of itself. That would certainly explain how she had no lack of partners over the centuries.

Would you mind?

~Mind? Lucifer's Balls, if I hadn't thought you'd hit the roof I would have suggested it myself! What's hotter than some public three-way action?~ Althea giggled merrily. ~Plus, with my body here, maybe I can send a little power over to it, so it stays healthy. Hospitals are awful places. Full of sickness and disease. Gross.~

Rachel moved her arm, letting it curl around Maria's knee, then travel up the inside of her thigh. Her skin was warm and smooth under her fingers, and she smiled inwardly as she heard Maria give a cut-off moan. Her legs came together, trapping her hand in a gentle vise.

"Tell me, Maria," she said, letting her voice drop into a deeper register, assuming her role as Mistress of the Household. "Are you wearing panties today?"

"No, Mistress," Maria breathed.

"Good," she said. "I am glad you are following my instructions. Alex," she continued as her fingers continued their upwards journey. "Please close the blinds there on the door. I don't want people looking in on us.

"Now, Maria," she purred. "I want you to hold very still while Alex takes your clothes off. If you satisfy me, I may allow you to make me come. And I might allow Alex to fuck you while you're doing it."

"Jesus, Mom!" Alex's voice was shocked.

"What's the matter, darling? Afraid of the consequences of your actions? This is what happens when you accept my role. Either deal with it, or don't. But if you can't handle it, don't think about exploring those naughty fantasies I know you're having.

"This is the first test, Alex. Can you share Maria with me? Or not?"

Alex looked desperately between the two of them. "Maria? Honey?"

"Do it, mi lindo," Maria replied. Rachel fingers reached her nether lips, finding them hot and wet under her touch. For the first time, she felt the private areas of another woman, and she could sense what a struggle it was for Maria to hold herself still. She slowly ran her fingers along her lips, feeling them part under her touch. "Oh, Dios mio! She feels so good! Her fingers...so skilled. Please, Alex, my love, take off my clothes as she orders. I need her. She promised me, before you became my master, she promised me, my love, that one day I might please her. I have been waiting for that day ever since."

Rachel watched the internal struggle. Alex shut his eyes, visibly torn between the need to give his lover what she so obviously desired, and his selfish yearning to keep her for himself.

Finally, his eyes popped open. He gave a rueful smile, filling Rachel's heart with joy. "Everything or nothing at all, right, Mom?" he said quietly. 'Well, I knew what I was getting into. Or should have. And at least you're letting me participate."

"This time," she said warningly. Under the cover of Maria's skirt, she slowly inserted a finger into her hot channel. A thin moan escaped Maria's lips, but otherwise she remained motionless. Rachel slowly pushed the digit in and out of her cleft, her finger stroking the sensitive nerves of her vagina. "Take her clothes off, Alex. I want to see her. All of her."

Her son nodded and walked over to Maria. Lovingly, he pulled her shirt up and over her head, exposing her gorgeous breasts. Large, high, and firm, they sat proudly on her chest, capped by dark, thick nipples, already erect. A quick motion, and he had unzipped her skirt, allowing it to fall to the floor. He knelt, gently lifting Maria's feet while he gathered up the skirt and removed her shoes. He lingered there for a moment, then inhaled deeply.

"You smell good, Mom," he said. His eyes, when they looked up at her, glinted wickedly. "Maybe Maria's not the only one who's going commando today?" He placed his head between her legs, kissing the inside of each thigh before she could react. The prickle of his unshaven cheeks on her legs was surprisingly arousing.

As he moved away, she laughed. "Clever boy! Remind me to keep you around for a while. As for you, Maria," she said, looking upward. "You have done very well. As a reward, you may sit on my lap so I can kiss your beautiful breasts. As long as," she continued, "You can keep my finger in your pussy while you do it."

Maria blinked down at her. Rachel could almost read her mind. With the two of them side-by-side and facing the same direction, how could Maria turn to sit on Rachel's lap without dislodging the finger Rachel had inside her?

Suddenly, Maria smiled. As gracefully as any ballerina, she lifted her right leg high and pirouetted on the left. A low groan broke from her mouth as Rachel's finger rotated inside her, caressing her most intimate places. But when she was done, she was facing Rachel, and her finger had not slipped out of its sweet prison. She sat down on Rachel's lap, her legs spread wide, her lips curving in a smile of triumph.

"Well done," Rachel murmured. She let her eyes devour Maria, taking her all in. For the first time, she saw the glory and splendor of her body, all at once, a sumptuous feast laid out before her. She ran her hands lightly up her sides. Then unable to restrain herself any longer, she filled her hands with Maria's breasts, their delicious weight heavy in her palms. She thumbed the nipples, feeling, for the first time, the shiver of another woman's arousal in the crinkled tips.

She raised her head, drinking in her face, sweet and beautiful and filled with longing. She opened her mouth to give voice to some silly platitude, then stopped.

~Arousal is the highest compliment you can pay her, my love,~ whispered Althea's voice. ~Show her how much you want her.~

With an inarticulate cry, Rachel laced her hands around the back of Maria's head and pulled her face down to meet hers. The younger woman's mouth covered her lips, and she immediately felt her tongue enter her mouth, exploring furiously. The chair squeaked beneath them as they rocked in place, hips and thighs thrusting feverishly.

"Here," Rachel panted, tearing her mouth away. She hiked up her silk skirt, exposing a length of milk-pale thigh. With trembling urgency, she adjusted Maria's seat, until the hot lips of the Honduran maid's cleft were flush against her legs, allowing her to grind gently against her. "Better?" she asked.

"Yes, Mistress," Maria gasped. Her eyes were wide, the pupils dilated. The sweet scent of her musk drifted up around them like a cloud, and she was leaving a track of her fluid on Rachel's leg as she slowly rocked back and forth. Rachel thought she had never seen her so lovely. The younger woman wrapped her arms around Rachel, cuddling her close, and kissed her again, her need so innocently wonderful that Rachel wanted to wrap herself around her and protect her forever.

"Maria. Darling," she said, when the kiss ended and she could speak again. "I want to kiss your breasts. Please."

"Of course." She cupped them in her hands, raising them for her, an offering on the altar of desire.

"This...is new to me," Rachel said, suddenly uncertain.

"And to me as well," her lover replied. A dimple flashed in the corner of her cheek. "I have never had a woman kiss me there before. Or anywhere. Only you, my Mistress." Her voice was full of love. "I know you would never harm me."

Rachel swallowed, suddenly feeling as if she were bearing a vast responsibility. Her eyes were caught by a flicker of motion. She turned her head to see her son unbuckling his jeans and pushing his boxers down. One hand was wrapped around his erect penis.

"What do you think you're doing?" she asked.

Alex made a helpless gesture. "Come on, Mom. You can't expect me to watch two of the most attractive women I know make out and not do anything about it. You two are hot as hell." He tried to grin disarmingly. "Shouldn't you be taking it as a compliment?"

"Maybe," she said, still stroking Maria's breasts. She felt a tentative touch at the buttons of her blouse, and realized Maria was undressing her as well. She helped shrug off the restrictive garment, welcoming the touch of cool air on her fever-hot skin. "But I am giving the orders here. You are not going to jack off while you watch us make out."

"Why not?" His gaze was challenging.

"Because you need to save your erection for when I decide it is time for you to screw Maria. Pants up. Now." She let a hint of Command enter her voice.

Alex scowled at her, but pulled his pants back up and buttoned the fly. She smiled at him. "It's good of you to learn patience, darling. Your lovers will thank you for it, later."

"Lovers?" He goggled at her. "Not lover? Not wife?"

"Oh," she said, letting her voice go mysterious as she drew Maria close, brushing her lips against her brown skin. "Who knows what will happen in days to come, Alex? Maria is not the only woman in our house who thinks you're desirable."

God, she sighed, as her lips kissed the soft, yielding flesh. This is wonderful. So smooth. Not like a man, she thought, her mind dwelling on the strong, hard planes of Josh's chest. And her son, only a few feet away. Not better. Not worse. Wonderful. But in a different way. She let her lips drift over the warm skin of Maria's breast, moving towards, then away from the pebbled nipple. Her lover twisted under her touch, seeking to place her areola under her mouth.

"Please, Mistress," she gasped, her voice a strangled whisper in her ear. Her groin rubbed frantically on her thigh, grinding down hard with every stroke. "I'm so close. Kiss me there."

For an instant, Rachel considered refusing. But Maria's frantic need woke an answering response in her. She set her palms flat across Maria's back and drew her in close. She opened her mouth wide, her tongue stroking Maria's turgid nipple in one long lick, the thick nubbin hard beneath her lips.

Maria bucked in her arms, her soaking slit pushing down on her leg. She could feel the bones of her pelvis as her full weight came down on her, increasing Maria's pleasure. Even through the fog of lust which covered her mind, she was stunned. She knew how good it felt when Josh suckled her nipples. But she had never imagined how good it would feel to return that pleasure with another woman. She drew Maria's nipple into her mouth, pretending she was a nursing child, her tongue flicking over the tip. At the same time, her hand came up and played with her other breast, pinching the nipple playfully.

"Ah!" Maria gasped, and held very still. Startled, Rachel looked up. "Are you all right?" she asked worriedly. Fuck. Alex will kill me if he thinks I am hurting her.

"Oh, no, Mistress," she breathed. "I'm wonderful." She set her hand over Rachel's, moving it to her nipple. "No one has ever done that for me before. A little pain, but the pleasure is so good. Please," she said, her brown eyes dark and shining, full of mystery, "More."

Unable to deny her lover what she desired, Rachel bent back to her task. With her mouth, she laved the nipple of one breast. With the fingers of one hand, she stroked and prodded, rolled and pinched the nipple of the other. Her free hand roamed over Maria's hot skin, from her shapely buttocks to her strong back to her trembling stomach to the drenched place between her legs, softly fingering her weeping folds and brushing her sensitive clit.

Suddenly Rachel felt the weight on her legs ease. Rachel rose slightly. With long, firm strokes, she ran her labia back and forth over the muscles of her thigh. Instinctively, Rachel cupped her hand over her mound, allowing a finger to dance on the bud of her clitoris. Maria's eyes were squeezed shut, her breath coming in hard, rasping gasps as she fought to keep from screaming. She kissed her, their tongues dancing together as Maria reached for her orgasm. With a muffled groan, she collapsed in Rachel's arms, curling in a ball as her climax pulsed through her. Through her bond to Althea, Rachel could feel the thunderous echoes in her own flesh.

"Good," she whispered, stroking the younger woman's hair. "Very good, darling." She waited a few minutes until the aftershocks had slowed, then stood, allowing Alex to take his lover in his arms.

"My turn now, I think," she said matter-of-factly. Not waiting for Alex's reaction, she moved to the other bed in the room, hiking up her skirt as she lay down. Her lips, puffy and engorged, spread as she settled on her back, uncovered by anything as unnecessary as a pair of panties. She grabbed the thin pillow from the top of the bed and placed in under her head, propping her up slightly.

She could feel the pressure of her son's eyes as they rested on her exposed breasts. She hefted one, her fingers splayed along the underside of its curve, teasing him. Power was heady in her heart as she saw him swallow nervously, the crotch of his jeans tented by the evidence of his desire. She looked over at Maria, still flushed from her orgasm. "Are you ready, Maria? Are you hungry for me? My pussy is waiting for you. Why don't you come over and kiss it hello?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress," she said, her voice throbbing with need. In that instant, Rachel glimpsed what made Maria the supremely lovable woman she was. All good lovers cared for their partners and their partner's pleasure. With Maria, a submissive, that caring was elevated to a sexual need. The happier her partner was, the more aroused Maria became. The joy of both lovers became entwined in a positive feedback loop, until one could not tell where one ended and the other began.

Hesitantly, Maria lay half-on, half-off the small hospital bed, her hips, legs, and beautiful ass hanging off the edge. The green sheets contrasted sharply with her dark complexion.

"Have you ever done this, dear?" Rachel asked gently.

Maria shook her head. "Never. But I am ready to learn. To make you happy. Proud of me. I have been waiting for this moment since the day I first met you." She ran her hands over the skin of her thighs, then bent closer, kissing the insides of her legs while Rachel shivered happily. She switched from one leg to the other, slowly working her way upward.

"You have such beautiful legs, Mistress," she said. Her breath was hot, her mouth only inches away from her mound. "You look like a young woman, ripe and ready for a lover's touch." She wormed her way forward, one pink-painted nail trailing over her entrance. "My touch," she said, a hint of suppressed triumph in her tone.

As Maria drew closer and closer to her ultimate goal, Rachel looked over at her son. He stood stock-still, his hands flexing and unflexing, the muscles bunching under his shirt. Sweat beaded his upper lip and the hollow of his throat, and Rachel had to admire the iron-hard self-discipline which kept him from joining them unasked. Despite his need for control, and the fact that he and Maria had been lovers for only a few days, he still obeyed her commands.

"Alex," she said softly, even as Maria gave her throbbing lips a first, tentative lick. He jerked at the sound of her voice. His eyes were wide and wild when they met hers. "You can take off your jeans, sweetheart. And your boxers. Would you like to make love to Maria as she pleasures me? Maria, would you like that as well?"

From between her legs came a muffled assent. "A little higher, please, Maria," she ordered. She felt a brief moment of sympathy for the young woman, who did not have a succubus to guide her in the best ways to give her partner pleasure. "Oh, yes, that's it," she groaned, as each lick swept deep into her hungry channel, then finished off with a glancing strike on her throbbing nodule. For an instant, she considered showing Maria how to best please her, with gentle taps of her fingers on her pearl. Regretfully, she decided against it. The poor girl is eating pussy for the first time. Best not to overload her with instructions.

Besides, Alex is about to stick his gorgeous cock into her. Damn! He's better hung than Josh is. Of course, he's taller. But I know better than to think a tall man will automatically have a big pecker. Her eyes rested covetously on his jutting length, silhouetted by Maria's brown ass-cheeks. As big as he is and as small as I am, I bet he'd split me wide open!

~Why does that prospect not seem to upset you, beloved?~ Althea's mind-voice practically chortled with amusement.