Idolatria Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things seemed to have... relaxed, but panic was still beating an uneven tempo in my chest. What had just happened? What was wrong with me?

Levi's voice rose through the haze in my head. "Ash... Sit down on the couch."

At once, I shook my head. "I'm done," I said, gulping. "I'm done. I want to go home."

"I'm not going to stop you. But I want you to say for right now so I can at least put you back in the right headspace."

I shook my head again. "No... No, I want to go." I pushed myself to my feet and started for the door, only to find Levi's hands on my shoulders. I knocked them away. "Stop - I'm serious! I'm leaving."

"I'm telling you that you can go as soon as we talk - Ash, wait."

I didn't wait. I went back to the kitchen and wrestled myself back into my clothes. Levi followed, and I was ready to fight if he grabbed me or blocked the doorway... But he didn't. He just stood there, watching helplessly as I threw my coat on.

"Ash," he said gently. "When I'm acting as your Dom, your safety and comfort - your well-being - all of that is my responsibility. If I let you go home like this -"

I rounded on him. "You gave me a safe word and I called it. You're not my Dom. I'm not your slave. I'm going. Are you going to force me to stay?"

When he said nothing, I headed out, slamming the door behind me.