True Nature Ch. 01

Story Info
An Alpha and an omega find each other.
4.5k words
4.77
31.8k
48

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello my beautiful readers!

This story is my first attempt at using the framework of the omegaverse so please be kind! Also, it's a bit of a darker story so I'm not sure if literotica will let me publish all chapters, so if you don't see any updates after a while, keep that in mind.

Much love, xx

Fae's Pov:

"Get your filthy, slutty, little omega ass over here and do your job!" My owner growled out at me.

I winced at the power in his voice, knowing I had to submit to anything the man wanted. He was my master, for now.

I gingerly walked over to where the man stood and knelt down in front of one of his friends, who had their cock out and ready, and I closed my mouth around it, giving him the best blow job that I could. After all, he'd won their little card game and my services were the reward.

Once his cum was safely down my throat, I ran back to my corner of the room to study the players. I didn't like to keep myself in the center of the room for long, for when I did that, it often turned into me getting gang banged and my ass was currently too sore for all that.

I let my eyes fall back on the man in the far corner of the room, careful to keep from making actual eye contact with him. It wouldn't do to show preference to any of the men my master brought home. It would only put me in a world of pain later. I needed to remember my place.

I sighed to myself as I stole glances at the man. He was built like an alpha for sure but he was about a half foot shorter and had slightly less muscles mass than most typical alphas. He had dark, almost black, hair and his chiseled jaw was decorated with just the right amount of stubble. He was also new. It was only his third time playing poker with my master and I wondered briefly if tonight would be the night I'd get to taste his cock. For every other time he'd come, he'd refused to partake in any service I had to offer.

At first I was surprised, and a little pleased, to have a break but now the visiting alpha had come here three times and I was beginning to feel hurt that I couldn't be of some use to him. That's all I was good for after all, and his rejection stung.

I knew I wasn't a normal omega. My set up for one, was not normal. Omega's were supposed to be these precious virgin jewels. Most were pampered and spoiled and did nothing all day but have sex, once they were mated, and pups. Not a bad life if you ask me. I, of course, had plenty of sex but all of it was painful. Besides that, no one ever fucked me when I was in heat, for I would never be allowed to have pups.

I stopped myself from spilling silent tears at the thought, crying in front of my masters friends wouldn't do. Yes, there were those omega's and then there were the ones like me... ones that would never be truly bonded with, unless that bond was used to cause us pain. For we were nothing more than prostitutes. My only purpose in life was to give relief to an unmated alpha so that they didn't have to ever experience the discomfort of denial. It didn't matter how much it hurt me or the omegas like me.

During my heat I was locked up or sometimes my master would have me make videos of myself trying to get off with whatever object I was given. I could never reach completion and I suffered the whole time, crying and begging like a common whore for my master or anyone to fuck me, but no one ever did. Omega's can't even achieve orgasm without help or unless the alpha allows us to. So, I'd never experienced one and I doubted if I ever would. The denial of that hurt too, making my small cock constantly swollen and in pain.

When I wasn't in heat, I was fucked plenty and bore several superficial "mating marks". None of which were serious enough to be kept once I was given a new one but they were used to hurt my wolf and my heart. Until the bite would be replaced, I could feel a light bond to the alpha who gave it. Whenever that alpha took another sexual partner after me, I could feel rejection course through my body. They all did that to me, the one's that left marks I mean. They all made sure I felt them take at least one other lover while I was "bonded" to them. Besides that, their marks made me look as disgusting and used as I knew that I was, for their scars littered my entire body.

I wondered for a moment if that was why the new alpha hadn't used me yet and for some reason, I felt sad about it. Sex was the only thing I was good at, the only thing that gave me purpose and when I ran into people that didn't want me, it hurt the only sense of pride I had.

"Christ Cain! You win again! Sometimes I think you worked yourself into this game night just so you could swindle me out of money!" My owner cried out as the new alpha collected all the chips.

That's right, his name was Cain, I remembered that now. Usually I didn't pay attention to the alpha's I service but, as I'd never been near Cain, his presence, or rather lack of it, had caused me to pay more attention than usual.

Cain flashed a smile at my master and I heard myself gasp quietly. I'd never seen him smile before but it was beautiful. I wondered what he smelled like... for one of the reasons I was deemed to be an unworthy omega was my weak sense of smell. I could only scent someone when they were practically on top of me and I had absolutely no control over what pheromones or feelings I put out because I couldn't sense those at all.

However, I suspected I was letting off some sort of arousal because moments after I saw Cain smile my master said, "Why don't you give my omega a go Cain? Clearly the slut wants you, the whole house can smell it!"

I blushed, knowing he'd said that last bit for my benefit. I was sure I'd be punished for craving someone who wasn't my master once they'd all gone, so looked down at my feet. I didn't feel like looking at the beautiful alpha while he refused me again; now that the whole house could laugh about it. I really couldn't stand being rejected.

Then I heard him speak, and even though I expected what he'd say, my pride was still wounded when I heard the familiar words.

"I'd rather not tonight Frank. I don't like getting off in front of a crowd," he added this time.

"I see," my master said with a smile of his own. "Well, seeing as I'm out of money, what about a new wager? You get one night alone with my slave if you win. No watchers. You can take him back to yours and do what you want with him and return him in the morning."

My heart raced at my masters words and I didn't know how it feel about the preposition. Not that I had a choice. This wasn't the first time I'd been used by master Frank as currency but it was the first I was almost looking forward to for Cain was a fairly handsome alpha. Although... I did worry how much pain I'd be in the next day. Sleepovers usually hurt... a lot... but.. I was very near my heat so no matter what happened, if he agreed, it was sure to feel better than usual.

"I guess I can take that offer," Cain said, giving me a strange look.

I shrank back against the wall, embarrassed, trying to make myself smaller. I was sure he'd scented something I wasn't intending to share but I had no way of knowing for sure.

Ten minutes later the night was over, with Cain winning again.

"Dress him," Cain ordered, as he traded his chips for cash. "A naked omega is just asking for trouble."

Frank walked over and dropped a long, dirty t-shirt and a pair of stained, thigh high socks in front of me.

"I don't have underwear for him. Easier access," Frank explained while I dressed.

Cain nodded, "Do you have a bathroom I can use before I go?" He asked. "A little too much beer," he chuckled and I filled with longing at the sound of his laugh.

"You could use the boy," Frank offered, ruining my mood and I blushed while I became super focused on the sock as I pulled it up and over my knee. I hoped Cain would say no. I hated being used for that.

Cain wrinkled his nose a bit, "I'd rather not, if it's all the same," he insisted and I instantly relaxed at the words, believing I was safe.

"I'd like to-" another man started but Cain interrupted.

"Boy! Go wait in the car for me," he ordered, tossing me his keys.

I looked to Frank, who nodded, and practically ran outside, missing a puddle and soaking the bottom of my socks but I didn't care. That was much preferable to smelling like another man's urine.

It didn't take me too long to find the car and soon enough I'd opened the door and turned on the heat. As it was a chilly night, I knew it would look good for me if I warmed up my temporary owner's vehicle. Maybe this would make the man a little more gentle with me, I mused. I waited outside the car, shivering, unsure as to where Cain would want me and I briefly hoped I wouldn't be forced into the trunk. I hated how dark those were and the heat rarely ever reached that far back.

"Boy?"

I stiffened as I heard Cain's voice, unaware that he'd been so close to me.

"Why aren't you in the car? It's 32 degrees out and you're wearing next to nothing! Aren't you cold?"

I licked my lips nervously, while shivering, before asking, "Where am I allowed to sit?"

Suddenly, I felt Cain's warm arm's around me and I melted against him, pushing my cold hands against his flat stomach; his t-shirt felt warm to my touch. As he held me, I took the opportunity to scent him and I almost wished I hadn't. He just smelled so good. Better than any alpha I'd ever come into contact with. He smelled like sunshine, safety, home, family and there was a type of buttery scent as well.. mixed with something sweet. His smell alone made all the claiming marks on my body sting slightly and I found myself, strangely, on the verge of tears, out of need for more of him. I had no idea what was happening but all my senses became overwhelming.

Odd. But then, I supposed I could just be overly stimulated, since my heat was so near.

After several seconds, Cain pulled away from me and led me to the passenger sideof his car, opening the door. I looked at him quizzically, not understanding. Was I meant to drive... or?

"Go on boy, sit down," he encouraged and I quickly obeyed.

Once I was seated I felt him toss a piece of fabric into my lap.

"You can put those on... if you want... it's up to you." Cain offered before shutting the door and walking around to the drivers side.

I looked down at the item in my lap... boxers... and they were warm.

I felt my cheeks flush at the realization that they belonged to Cain and I hurriedly slipped my legs into them and pulled them up my skinny hips. They were too big and I'd rather be wearing panties but I didn't really mind. I was 5ft tall and 92 lbs soaking wet, while Cain had to be at least feet and much bigger than me, so of course they would be too big. Besides, his kindness was better than the type of fabric against my skin.

I didn't understand why he bothered though, for soon enough I'd be a naked fuck toy again, so what was the point of giving me a cover? I knew what my job was tonight... but I didn't ask my questions. Instead I sat silently, trying to be good.

After several minutes of traveling, I calmly reached my hand across the seat as Cain drove, seeking his cock. Plenty of men loved when I'd rub them off while they were doing things like driving or talking on the phone to their wives. Something about the rush... I didn't understand it but I obeyed. Moments later, my tiny hand found Cain's soft dick and I made an attempt to stroke it but Cain slapped my hand away.

I bit my lip then, trying to keep my feelings under control. For some reason Cain keeping me away from his body hurt me physically and emotionally. I didn't even know him and yet I felt as if I'd displeased my true alpha. All I wanted was to be good, even if he was only my alpha for the night.

"S-sorry," I whispered, feeling ashamed.

"It's fine... I just don't want to be distracted," he said.

I brightened a little at his response, hoping that meant I got to touch him later. I could feel my body growing warmer at the thought and I lost myself in daydreams of what Cain might do to me.

"Fuck you smell!" Cain suddenly barked as he pulled up to a small apartment complex.

I felt myself blush all over and I stared at my hands, feeling guilty.

"Sorry," I muttered again, unsure of what I should do.

"Just... can you reel it in a bit?" Cain asked me, as he opened my door and led me towards his building. "Everyone on the block is gonna know I have an omega close to heat."

I blushed further, "I... I don't know how to control my pheromones. I can't feel them... I can't scent them... I can barely scent you," I admitted, feeling my shame worsen.

"A broken omega... Jesus, you'd think Frank would have warned me," Cain sighed in exasperation before he scooped me up and ran the rest of the way to his door.

I tried hard to control myself from crying, for his words about being broken cut me deeper than I wanted. I buried my face against the alpha's chest and ended up using his scent to calm my frazzled nerves. Even if he was annoyed with me, even if he thought I was broken, he at least, still smelled amazing to me and had a soothing effect on my senses.

*****

Once we were safely inside Cain's apartment I began I take off my clothes, supposing that I knew what would happen next.

Only, I didn't.

For as soon as I let Cain's boxers hit the floor, he took a step back, away from me, looking worried.

I immediately dropped to my knees and bared my neck as a sign of submission, afraid of what would happen to me for making him worry.

The alpha winced, "You feel things so strongly," he said as he inched closer to me this time. "Hey, relax, I'm not going to hurt you. You don't have to be afraid of that."

He gently pet my head and I could feel myself calm, almost immediately as his scent enclosed my face. I trusted him, which would probably hurt me.

"I wasn't ready for you to start undressing... you're pretty bold," he murmured as he pulled me up to sit on the couch.

Bold?

I knew I'd feel hurt if his hand wasn't still on me. I hadn't meant to be bold. I had only meant to be good. I wanted so badly to be good for him.

"I... I thought I was doing the right thing," I told him, eyes glued to the ground.

"I'm sure you were doing the right thing," the alpha said gently. "Maybe it's just me who's off here."

I looked up at him then, confused. Alpha's were always in the right... weren't they?

"The thing is," Cain said as he began to pace, "I... I'm not exactly like most Alpha's. I'm.. on the smaller end of things and that's made me afraid of trying to fuck anyone. Plus, I don't want a mate. I want nothing to do with being that besotted with someone. It's degrading. So... with those two things combine... I'm... I'm a virgin," he finished awkwardly as he sat next to me on the couch.

"I figured maybe it would be easier to fix that with... someone like you," he blushed as he said it; as if he felt badly for saying I was a whore to my face. "And.. maybe it could help get my confidence up for.. later. You know, during my rut. Spending them alone is hard on me."

I was taken back by everything Cain had to say but the most exciting thing to me was that I was getting a virgin. Me. A common, pathetic, prostitute, was getting an alpha virgin all to myself, who was gentle and smelled like home. Right then I decided that this was going to be the best night of his life. I would worship him. If he didn't want to be tied down, and I did a good job, then maybe he'd find a way to spend one of his ruts with me... I wanted him badly.

Cain shook his head at me, "I don't know what you're getting all worked up for little wolf but I promise you, I'm not that exciting."

I dropped down to my knees in front of him, once more, waiting for him to free his dick for me.

He blushed, "Can't I just fuck you? Do you have to see it?"

"You can do whatever you want," I said, feeling slightly rejected as I stared at the ground. "Master Frank said that you could."

He sighed for a moment, "Look, I'm sorry. I'm not trying to reject you."

I looked up at him, surprised.

"I can tell I upset you, like I said, your feelings are very intense. Ok..." he took a deep breath, "You have to promise not to tell anyone, please?"

"Tell anyone?" I asked, feeling confused.

Cain closed his eyes for a moment and then quickly pulled his pants and underwear down in one go, revealing his cock.

I tentatively put my hand on his thigh and could immediately feel the anxiety he was giving off.

"What do you think?" He demanded as I took him in. "I mean, you've seen a lot so..."

"I... I don't know why you're all that worried," I told him.

It wasn't a lie but I could understand why he felt the way he did. Traditionally, Alpha's are suppose to have huge cocks. The largest was recorded at 15 inches and thick as a beer can, while most Alpha's averaged at about 11 inches. Cain, by that measure, was a bit smaller but he was no slouch. The guy was easily 7 inches and even if he wasn't super thick, he wasn't pencil thin either. To me... he looked preferable and I was the one who always had to take it up the ass...

Cain rolled his eyes at me, embarrassed, "I know what my peers are like."

"Well... I think it's perfect... May I taste it Alpha?" I asked him, feeling the need to make him feel better.

"I'm not really your aplha boy, just call me Cain," he said but he pushed his member up against my lips.

I nodded in understanding, even as my wolf whimpered at the rejection of calling him alpha, and opened my mouth wide, ready for him to fuck my throat. Instead, I felt gentle hands on the sides of my head as he shallowly thrust inside my mouth. The movements were awkward and out of sync and it was clear that he'd never done any of it before. I felt my heart flutter. My aplha... for the night, was so innocent and I loved it.

I grabbed his hands with my own and used them to push my head down his cock until he was all the way down my throat. Then I held myself there, gagging slightly around his cock, waiting for him to fuck me more brutally as drool ran down my cheeks. Instead, his eyes widened and he pulled out some.

"Can't you breath?" he asked, cupping my face with a concerned look in his eye.

I pulled off, "I was fine," I assured. "I'm surprised you're so against having a mate. You're so gentle."

He glared at me, "I don't like using my alpha stature to hurt anyone. It's vile," he admitted. "That doesn't mean I want to baby someone and worship the ground they walk on every god damn day!"

I nodded at him and opened my mouth again. This time, Cain was a bit more forceful as he used it and I hallowed out my cheeks, wanting to make everything good for him. After no time at all, he came in my mouth and I swallowed obediently. He tasted sweet and I greedily sucked up every last drop until he became overly sensitive and pulled away.

"Let me do you now," he husked as he climbed over me and pushed me down on my back.

"Wait, what?" I asked, trying to halt his progress but I was no match for him and soon felt the soft carpet beneath my back.

Chills ran up my spine as the alpha kissed his way down my stomach.

"Alpha no! You can't! I'm not allowed," I protested, hating myself for saying anything. I wanted so badly to submit to my alpha.

"Not allowed?" He asked as his warm breath tickling my four inch cock. "I thought the deal was that you were mine for the night. I want to make you cum."

"W-why?" I stuttered as he began to kiss and lick at my small ball sac.

"I... I don't really know," he replied thoughtfully before swirling his tongue against the tip of my cock.

"But-" I tried to interrupt and sit up at the same time but he gently pushed me back down.

12