All Comments on 'Idolatria Ch. 15'

by Asbel

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Holy hell, these two falling in love and their physical expression of it is devastatingly sexy and rather perfect. Ash’s innocence and Levi’s shaky hands about did me in.

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 2 years ago

Next chapter soon, please! I want to know how Ash feels about that last statement.

AsbelAsbelabout 2 years agoAuthor

@geemeedee he probably feels like the sheets need to be changed. (no hidden meaning. really. love is a mess sometimes and that's okay.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Now I have to change the sheets." ...pause...burst out laughing. As always Asbel proves his skill as a wordsmith. We are blessed that he has gifted us with his writing. Thank you, Abel. Thank you so much.

DragonflyRobin29DragonflyRobin29about 2 years ago

I always say a little prayer of thanks when I see this sublime story has a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wait...3/23?? No...this chapter has to have out longer than just 7 days, right? I mean, I've read it about 10 times. Oh, damn...I think I'm obsessing. Words are my drug of choice and Asbel is my favorite dealer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another great chapter! I hope this story doesn’t end too soon as there’s so much more to know. I got an uneasy feeling when Levi went into the back of store by himself without taking Ash or explaining what his current relationship with his previous Dom currently consists of…Just friendship or is there still some element of passion that Levi didn’t want Ash to see? During the trip, Levi’s answer to Ash’s question seemed a little evasive. And I was a little surprised Ash didn’t explore Levi’s statement about how his previous Dom had “saved” him from being a submissive. Was he saving him from that or saving him from poverty by teaching him a skill and helping him get set up in his new business?

I hope they move beyond just a fuck, but make love. There’s a lot more drama and possible change for Ash to come in his family and church relationships. It struck me as odd that Levi didn’t go to Easter service (please forgive me if he did and I forgot as I got busy and took 3 days to read this chapter). Lastly, We still don’t know why Levi was at church in the first place and where he is at with his family’s acceptance. He sure is upset by the broadstroke statements regarding judgment and lack of unconditional love and acceptance, so why is he going?

AsbelAsbelabout 2 years agoAuthor

Anonymous,

Thank you for these questions. I can’t answer them all right now. Some I already have an answer for and intend to reveal. Some I know but don’t intend to use, and some I realize I need to explore more. We’ll just have to see. I’m still working.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm seriously obsessed. I've been back every day rereading chapters, waiting for 18. Please please don't torture us for another 2 years. Love Ash and Levi so much!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAsbel@Asbel
Asbel has lived in places. Not all those places were nice. He wrote a terrible book in high school. He doesn't remember the title. It's gone now. Then he met the man who became Ricky. In 2013, Asbel started writing another book called Hematoma. It was a book about Ricky. Pe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Idolatria Ch. 14 Previous Part
Idolatria Series Info