Idolatria Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good boy. Stay there." A clatter of metal again. The bed sank slightly beside me, and then there was suddenly an immense pressure on my stomach -- something that felt remarkably like Levi had just straddled me and sat there. "Give me your hands."

I shifted and found my fingers brushing Levi's thighs on either side of my middle. Swallowing the noise at the back of my tongue, I lifted my hands in front of where I thought he was. He held them both by the wrists, then casually guided the right to rest against himself so he could focus on the left.

I was distracted from the sensation of leather around my wrist. My right hand was flush to Levi's chest, warm and unyielding... But for some reason, something else had startled me.

His heart's pounding as hard as mine.

Had he wanted me to know that? It felt so strangely vulnerable, but flustered me more at the same time. I hadn't even realized he was done with the first handcuff until he pulled my right hand back to work on it. When he did, I was alerted to a stronger sensation much lower.

Fuck -- I'm so hard it hurts.

I don't think I can take any more...

"Please--"

This last thought had escaped my voice, and I quickly bit back the rest. Levi laughed softly.

"Be patient. You're almost ready for me," he said encouragingly. He held my hands gingerly and kissed the back of each in turn, then placed them so they crossed over my collarbone and began to fidget with the collar itself.

"What're you doing...?"

"Well, that's why you needed this collar specifically. I can't have your hands wandering when I'm about to claim you."

There was another agonizing throb between my legs at his words. All at once, he dismounted me and I felt my lungs fully refill, leaving me coughing without his weight on my stomach. I tried to move my hands by instinct, but the configuration of my bindings made it so I couldn't even uncross my wrists. I could only reach my neck and shoulders in this position.

"Here. Hold this for me," Levi said lightly.

Hold what? I didn't think I could hold much of anything like this. But Levi was tapping something to my open mouth, and without thinking I bit down on it gingerly. It was something hard, roundish, tasting of steel and salt. I didn't get much time to consider what he'd just put in my mouth, though, before I found myself being forcibly freed from my borrowed underwear. I groaned around the thing in my teeth, my aching dick meeting open air with discontent.

"Patience, Ash. What did I say? We're almost there."

I suppressed my panting and readjusted the thing in my mouth, tonguing it curiously. It was weirdly shaped... circular, hollow, with round, soft edges...

Wait... isn't this that ring he wears on --?

Before the blood had finished rushing to my cheeks, Levi plucked the ring from my mouth and thumbed at my bottom lip. My imagination was tripping over itself now. It was hard not knowing where he was, if he was beside me or in the other room -- no, I could hear him going through the nightstand drawer. Just that, and the sound of the rain on the window panes, and the clicking of metal at my throat as I tried to keep my bound hands from quaking...

The bed sank below me again. I didn't have time to try and picture what Levi was doing this time. With one arm, he hoisted both of my legs up and pressed my knees to my chest. I cried out on impulse.

"Easy. Hold still and breathe for me."

Wait... was he seriously just going to...? But what was pressing at me now was something more familiar. Cool and slickened, Levi's fingers burrowed into me with barely any resistance. My voice spilled out again, strangled and breathy.

"F-fuck -- aah...!"

"Oh, you are a good boy, aren't you? Look how well you've opened up. I hardly have to get you ready to take me."

I groaned through my teeth as Levi twisted his fingers inside me, then slowly withdrew, leaving me strangely more wanting than before. He'd avoided touching anything sensitive there, as if on purpose. Teasing me. Taunting me with how he could make me feel if I just... gave in to him. Preoccupied by these thoughts, it took me a moment to realize he'd lowered my legs again... and that he was now braced between them, kneeling against the backs of my thighs. Breathing steadily was a chore. In the darkness of my bindings, I felt dizzy, unable to reach for anything but my own shoulders and the heavy collar for support. All I could think about now was Levi bracing an arm under my knee, dragging me a little further down the pillow towards him, free hand spreading me carefully...

"There's my good boy... Just relax and breathe for me."

The rest of my body went abruptly numb. Pressure, harsher than I'd endured before, bore into me, agonizingly, painstakingly slow... But it got easier, gentler with each breath I forced through my lungs. Even so --

"Levi -- f... it hurts..."

"Easy... I've got you," he said breathlessly. "You're still... a little tight. It's okay. Is it a sting or a burn?"

I bit my lip, trying to parse out the sensation inside me. Sore, hot... full... "Stings... a little..."

"Just breathe... I know I keep telling you that, but I need you to do this for me. You're almost there."

Levi was still, just holding me there and tenderly stroking over my lower stomach. I didn't know how I was supposed to relax this way. I couldn't tell how far he'd gone, but it felt like so much already. I drew a shuddering breath... and another. The pain started fading, almost miraculously. After only a few moments of this, Levi shifted back carefully... then pressed forward again. I let out a weak noise, but forced myself to keep from tensing this time.

"That's it," Levi gasped out. "That's much better, isn't it..."

I was fighting to respond before Levi stroked back down my stomach and caressed my rigid sex, brushing his fingers deliberately over the tip. I groaned through my teeth and shook my head.

"Too much? That's alright. I'm not going to finish you yet," he teased. "You can come if you do it while I'm fucking you. If not... You'll just have to wait until I'm ready to take care of you."

"Please --"

"Mm?"

"Please, fuck me...!"

My legs were bent back as Levi leaned over me, burying himself between my thighs. I heard his strained breathing close to me, and felt a pressure over my eyes as he kissed my blindfold.

"Good boy. Beg."

My stomach clenched at his voice, incomprehensible noise escaping my tongue. "P-please... I want... I want it..."

Levi didn't wait to hear more. I felt him push just a little further forward, as if testing me, then slowly draw back... before abruptly shoving his hips flush to my ass. I yelped out and struggled to cover my mouth, barely able to reach with either hand.

"It's alright," he hissed. "You can be as loud as you want. Focus on me."

I didn't know how I could have focused on anything else. It was only habit that made me want to stop my voice from coming out the way it was, but that was a hapless task either way. I hadn't even realized the pain was nearly gone until Levi's movement fell into a steady tempo, and all I had to think about was the sensation overcoming everything else inside me, the building heat he was driving into me...

Overtop of me, Levi let out a strange, breathless growl and seized me by the waist, pulling me closer. The pressure in my stomach doubled as the angle brought his motions that much harder against that spot inside me... A high-pitched whine slipped from me as I felt everything draw to a peak in my midriff.

"Levi... I c-can't... I can't...!"

I didn't hear his response. My whole body seized at once, my shaking legs locking around his waist like I was afraid he'd stop before my climax did... I felt the tension unravel in my stomach, along the insides of my thighs, just as Levi's movements slowed to a deliberate pace, and then he stopped, too... He choked out a loud moan and arched forward over me, arms braced against my sides and the tip of his ponytail brushing my ribs.

After a moment, I heard him gasp out and force himself to breathe again, unsteady as it was. I went limp under him, panting, trying to remember how my own lungs worked. Everything was way too hot. I could feel the sweat pooling around my cheeks under the blindfold, around my neck where the collar lay. Before I could even get comfortable, Levi shifted back and unsheathed himself from me with a groan, and I felt something warm spill down the furrow of my ass. He paused, then let out a long, shaky sigh.

"Fuck. Now I have to change the sheets."

12