All Comments on 'Idolatria Ch. 17'

by Asbel

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The inner strength and emerging confidence that Ash shows in every single interaction in this chapter is so amazingly well written.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029about 2 years ago

Loving that story. Are we going to explore mentorship? Cause that's something I'm very much interested in. Thanks for writing this series anyway.

AsbelAsbelabout 2 years agoAuthor

@talksexytome2029 With how much we've mentioned Sir Wulf and built him up as being this important to Levi's personal journey, I think it would be bizarre for him not to show up now. I have plans. We'll see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've been checking the site for 2 years and am soooo happy you are back! I really love this story. Ash's life balance around Levi keeps him feeling very real, with real conflict coming into this world, but I love his bravery that he recognizes it's what he wants and needs. So good! And now we get Levi story! I can't wait for more. And more and more please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’m loving this story!! When can we read the next chapter? Maybe you’ve had some exams yourself or busy, but I miss your work and appreciate all the effort you give to your work as a writer!

AsbelAsbelalmost 2 years agoAuthor

@anonymous i am definitely not a student but i do work full time and do artwork commissions in addition to writing on the side, and I'm moving soon, and I'm very broke and writing doesn't pay me very well (if anything), so I apologize that it's always slow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I can't believe it's only been two months. I cannot get this story out of my head. I check nearly daily to see if chapter 18 is posted. Love love love!! I will sit patiently. Hopefully less than 2 years... Haha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I really love your writing and this story that I hope really brings Levi a loving relationship as his loneliness and previous hurt is deep. It also appears that Ash is capable and ready to both love and learn Levi’s interest in and maybe needed structure the bdsm lifestyle provides and justifiably fight back with anger when Levi loses control but also patience as their depth grows and Levi and Ash lovingly find balance. I haven’t ever offered before, but I have been in your shoes and would be willing to assist you with some editing if that would of help to you.

Kabba118Kabba118over 1 year ago

Ok yup, you've got one more poor sap just hanging around waiting for another chapter. 💅🏾

Easily one of the best stories on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hi Author. I hope your moving is completed… at least you’ve got a functional kitchen and work clothes unpacked! Moving myself. Can you please give us any update on how your time for writing is going? I hope you understand that me asking isn’t meant to be annoying but rather loving the characters and is hoped to represent the greatest form of flattery.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAsbel@Asbel
Asbel has lived in places. Not all those places were nice. He wrote a terrible book in high school. He doesn't remember the title. It's gone now. Then he met the man who became Ricky. In 2013, Asbel started writing another book called Hematoma. It was a book about Ricky. Pe...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Idolatria Ch. 16 Previous Part
Idolatria Series Info