If 6 Was 9

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lifted himself up on his elbow and looked at her. "Tell me more."

"Well, what can I say? I just really enjoy doing that."

"I kind of gathered. In fact, you seem to like giving, more than getting. So often sex is a game of giving a little in order to get."

"Not with me."

"How so?"

Again, another long pause settled between them, her hand now massaging the completely soft penis. "I'd rather do that than anything."

"Really?"

"Can I make a confession?"

"Bedrooms were made for confessions."

"If you hadn't taken your cock out of my mouth, I could've brought myself to climax just by sucking you."

"That's exciting." Then, the hunch he had been mulling around in his head came to his lips. "May I ask you something."

"Well, we just fucked, so I would say that grants you certain privileges."

"Did you, well, I don't know how to say this, did you... exaggerate your orgasm?"

Her silence spoke volumes. "It's not you, it's me. Please don't take it the wrong way."

"How do you mean, 'it's not you, it's me.' You faked it?"

"Well--no--I mean--oh shit. Listen, to start with you're a great lover, really. And I see how right my girlfriend was for raving on about your abilities at pleasuring a woman orally. But..."

"But?"

"Oh shit--yes, I faked it. Don't get me wrong, it felt great."

"Why do women fake orgasms?" he said, slightly disappointed. "They're depriving themselves of actually figuring out what is going to work for them by lying to their lovers. Then they get frustrated because they never have any satisfaction, since the guy thinks he's doing a bang up job on them, because they've been screaming like a nymphomaniac Banshee, 'Oh, yes, oh, yes.' That's not going to get them any closer to figuring out what works, and certainly not going to get them to true intimacy."

"I know, I know. But my situation is a little different."

"How so?"

"I can come--but only by sucking a cock."

"You mean, while touching yourself at the same time?"

"I don't need to. A cock in my mouth and I'm there. Seriously, it's what I prefer to everything else. I could live on a regular sexual diet of just that."

A bit surprised, she titled her head to look at his cock in her hand, visually confirming he was getting hard.

"Are you telling me that you want to suck cock rather than fuck?" He found himself saying, slightly dumbfounded.

"Does that make me a bit of a freak?"

She marveled at his cock growing larger in her hand, spreading her fingers open with its engorging.

"Yes, and what a beautiful freak you are," he uttered, his voice a little breathy.

"What do you mean?"

"I've been looking for a woman like you my entire life."

"Well," she started, dismissively, "a lot of guys think that, but it doesn't always work out. They think, oh great, a woman who can only come by giving head. But eventually they end up getting frustrated when they can't get me to climax through penetration. Then they end up feeling insecure and inadequate and insufficient, and all the other 'ins' in the world."

"No, you see, I'm somewhat of a freak myself," he offered.

"How so?"

"All I want to do is eat pussy. That's what does it for me."

She was trading now between his eyes, with their earnest and vulnerable dark blue, and his ever-hardening cock. "Really?"

And on that, as if by some musical cue whose frequency was only heard by them, in a kind of choreographed horizontal dance, he slowly turned himself around and lay back in the bed. She tacitly rose a leg up over his head and straddled him. With her pussy presenting to his face in all its pink layered mystery, and his cock spirited hard and pointing at the ceiling, they each entered into their endeavors of private and personal oral pleasure.

She slid her mouth down over his hardness, and he began the soft kisses of her vulva, the strokes of tongue rousing the glistening wonderfulness of her pussy onto the flesh of her labia, the lips luscious, velvety rose petals. As his tongue flicked here and there, searching out the the little magic wand of nature, she began to moan pleasantly, she had his cock in her mouth, the way she so loved, and her body began the first inklings of primal impulse. Their pleasures grew together, her mouth finding more of him, as his mouth ushered her to that sublime high of elation.

They held off as long as they could, each now in the grasp of a lover of equal desires, taking the uncanny pleasure of the other for their own excitement. When at last they felt themselves drawing closer to climax their bodies rewarded the other with affirmations of spasms and twitches. He, enjoying the feel of his tongue in the wet folds of her, felt the sensations transmitted directly to his penis. She, with his cock now filling her mouth, her head a constant of rotating twirls that created a wondrous sensation for him, as well as her, took those final few sucks and felt herself let go with an orgasm. At the same moment, drawn up into the glory of the sensation with his mouth entombed in her pussy, feeling the drench of wetness coming from inside her, he came, filling her mouth with his semen.

The two of them lay there, suspended in the new heaven they had just alighted upon. This simple afternoon, this encounter, with its spontaneity and boldness, had just resulted in the joining of two freaks of nature. As they panted themselves back to some sense of normalcy, each taking little licks of the others' privates, he said, "I never would've imagined this tale was going to have a happy ending."

The End

12