All Comments on 'If Felt Like A Gangbang'

by Aruri

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
dachshundboydachshundboyabout 4 years ago
Ok, wow

I can probably count on both hands the number of interracial stories I’ve read where it’s a black girl going crazy over a white dick. About 99% of the interracial stories on this site have the genders reversed, as most people reading this probably know. Having this story adds a nice change of pace; the fact that it’s incredibly well written is only icing on the cake. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Finally

A decent read this morning, I'm so sick of the white woman/black cock unrealistic stories.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 4 years ago
Two takeways that seem to have been lost in the euphoria of big dick sex:

1. Reggie was completely right about Cameron. He saw him for what he was: a rival, and clear danger to his relationship to Maya. 'Problem is, he never realized that Maya really didn't care that much about him, which ended up with him getting played. If he treated her for what she was - not a girlfriend, but community pussy - he would have been fine, and probably put his time at finding a good mate, instead of wasting it calling a cock whore.

2. There's got to be some reason why Maya was adamant that Cameron was gay. Like, she must have seen him kiss some guy or something. In any case, her having UNPROTECTED SEX with a supposed homosexual is, hands down, one of the stupidest things I've read on LIT recently. I mean... did she also had unprotected sex with ALL of the exes too? Goddamn... yep, community pussy. At the very least, though, it's kinda weird that Maya never asked Cameron point-blank "did you fake being gay just to be close to me?" Seems like the first thing any rational woman would have asked, after such a discovery... but, evidently, community pussy doesn't care.

Anyway, if you discard those two points... this was hot! Ain't gonna deny a fact here. Sure, it's perplexing to watch young adults disregarding their health over good sex, but, hey, it's basically a porno, isn't it? So no real reason to take this whole thing seriously. And yeah - white boys can have big dicks, just like black boys.

We're in 2020 - with all the porn out there, 'weird to think there may still people around who would think otherwise.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I agree

I agree with Mighty Horny in the point that we never knew why she insisted Cameron was gay. That would help out the story a little more. Was it his demeanor, did he say or do something? If it was his demeanor she's a damn fool and learned the good, hard way like I did. I had a guy friend who I thought was gay. Turned out like Cameron he had a killer tongue and dick game and was the most heterosexual man out there but I was going by sterotypical behavior.

I don't agree with his first point with Reggie though. He was clearly fucking around on her and was using his guilt to try to trap her as all cheaters do. In fact he was getting ready to tell her that he had been fucking someone else but she was too deep, or should I say Cameron was too deep in her to hear that! Lmfao.

That being said, it was a REALLY hot story! We need more of these instead of the standard BBC/WW tropes. As the other comments said, those are tired and we know from pron that WM have big dicks and can bring it just as much as BM.

Can we get another one please?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Wow...

I liked it. It was kinda gross with all the juices and squirting and cum, but... that's just me. It was still a good story, though. And to the person who spoke on this story as if it were real life... Talking about Maya, Reggie, and Cameron as if they are real people or as if it really happened... get a damn grip! IT'S A STORY!!! And even if it IS real... so what? It's not YOUR story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
IS

SEQUEL

develop the relationship. make a series

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Exelent story need more white guy black female stories. I'd like to read some double anal penetration stories but this was a great one don't think he was gay

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Go black, never go back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’m a black male who loves the white-guy-and-black-female stories, particularly when the guy really takes charge. I wish I were in her place taking Cameron’s HWC!

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[16.08.22]

Hawt und Zexxsi!

11/10!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAruri@Aruri
Humbly, I'm just different from everyone, in that, all I think about is sex. And I mean that is the most serious way possible. My mind never stops racing, allowing me to excel when sex is involved.