All Comments on 'If Found...'

by AlexMakin

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome

Well written and displayed a masterful knowledge of the topic!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
A wonderful story!

Thank you so much for sharing it with us -- five stars. More please!

AlexMakinAlexMakinalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Glad you enjoyed it

Feel free to check out my other stories as well!

Cibaz24Cibaz24almost 8 years ago
Wow

The nail gun is a great idea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fantastic!

I have never felt the need to leave a comment on this website before (and I've been here for years) but your story was so compelling, so beautifully crafted, that I absolutely have to compliment you. The ending was brilliant! This was a wonderful piece of work, and I loved every word of it. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Pain takes to a new level

Superbly written with knowledge of BDSM.

Pain bring us to higher orgasms. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well done

This is really one of the best stories on this site I've ever read. Just the right amount of introduction and context without being boring before getting to the first scene. Great anticipation throughout the story, you built up each scene in an exciting way. Just the right level of fantasy: not over the top and unbelievable, but not so grounded in reality that it gets bogged down in details like safewords and blood circulation. This is a fantasy that makes your head swim. To top it off: a sweet twist and a nicely wrapped up conclusion to it all. Not to mention you pushed just about all of my buttons with this story: being found in self bondage, predicament bondage, writing a letter confessing how you want to be used and having someone follow through on it. Well done and thank you for a wonderful story.

morethancurious2010morethancurious2010almost 8 years ago
Wow

Fantastic read with a great ending. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
This was a bad story...

... for me to read at work! It was so slow today I couldn't resist coming on Literotica for a quickie. It was everything I could do to keep my hand out of my panties while I read this masterpiece of yours, and now one of my coworkers is giving me a funny look. So thank you for your hot and imaginative and twisted love story, but no thanks for embarrassing me at my place of business.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

"Adrenaline is a funny thing. "

Great line! Masterfully told story, great inventions, very hot!

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

I've read many of these 'Surprise! It's the husband' stories. I would never have guessed...not for an instant, that yours was to twist around like that. And for once it was perfection. Standing ovation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Flippin Awesome

Great story, well told, very inventive and oh so hot! very nice indeed. thank you

naturalsub_13naturalsub_13over 7 years ago
Wonderful

I've got to say I agree with everyone, even the reading at work comment, this was a fantastic read. So glad I gave it a try I usually go with the longer series stories. Please keep writing.

boundlilyboundlilyover 7 years ago
too good

I've tried this story twice and its so good I can't get through it without finishing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfection.

This was one of the most incredible stories I have ever read! It was beautifully written and wonderfully torturous while still loving and sweet. You did an amazing job!

whiplegagwhiplegagover 7 years ago
Great story,

The twist at the end just added to it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great idea...

...the clapper switch!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing

That last twist. Just the right balance of cute and funny and erotic. Well done. Add a mental +1 to your favorites, too, because I totally would if I bothered to make an account :P.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved it

This story was absolutely perfect! Not too long, not too short well wriiten and erotic without anything gross. Im bookmarking to read again and will be reading your other stories as well. 5 stars I loved it, well done. Thank You for the pleasurable story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous