If Horses Were Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They started swinging me back and forth between them, counting off as they did so. First, back away from the pool, then towards it.

"One!"

Back, Forward.

"Two!"

Back, Forward…

"Three!"

… Release.

I sailed through the air and into the pool. Much to my surprise, the water was warm. The pool was deeper than it looked, and I came up spluttering, treading water.

The women clapped and cheered as I bobbed to the surface. Then they started taking their clothes off too. None of them had a single hair below the neckline.

"I absolutely insist that all visitors to my home wash themselves properly, upon arrival," Lita explained, as she pulled off the skimpy, lacy underwear she'd had on for the last few hours, giving me my first look at her fully naked body.

"I hope you don't mind, the same rule applies to myself. I've been wearing this thong while in the company of a delightfully virile male specimen." She held up her underwear, then dumped it in a small tub beside the pool. "Naturally, it's positively sticky by now."

As Lita slowly lowered herself into the pool, Star called from behind her, "Which bath bombs do you want? Cinnamon Red, Minty Green or Lavender Purple?"

"Red!" Lita told her. "There's a certain chaotic energy in the smell of cinnamon that drives me wild." She shivered theatrically.

Star began throwing a few red spheres up into the ledge above the lower tier of the waterfall. The water tumbling into the pool below began to churn with foam, turning a glittering pink color as the powerful smell of cinnamon filled the air.

"This way," Lita pulled me as she swam along the length of the narrow pool, towards the other end. "While there's a time and a place for a nice leisurely soak, this isn't it. I have a promise to keep, and more to the point: I'm horny."

I felt my feet touch the bottom. As I moved towards the other end, the pool quickly became much shallower until it was only a few inches deep. Lita's five servants were also naked at this point, giving me an outstanding view of five of the most famous women on Earth as they showered off beneath the cascading pink suds.

Hazel handed me a sponge. "Help a girl out and wash my front? I'm extra dirty!"

As I was reaching for her chest with the sponge, Raven took my arm and turned me towards her. She was dressed exactly like Hazel, which is to say not at all. "You should know, I'm dirtier than her. Maybe you could wash my back?" She bent over, grabbing her ankles, giving me an excellent view of an ass that, to the best of my knowledge, had never done porn.

I felt myself being pushed under the stream of falling water, and a sponge move over my back. "Wash yourselves," Star said from behind me. "We're supposed to be cleaning him, not the other way around, remember?"

Cherry moved in from the side, running a washcloth over my balls, and then very gently up my shaft. As she did so, she whispered in my ear "You know, if it were up to me, I'd go so, so much further. But, from what I hear, you promised Lita that you'd let her swallow. You have no idea how angry she'd be if I accidentally spoiled her fun."

While the breathtaking display of the female form unfolding around me had me somewhat distracted, her phrasing stood out as a bit odd. "Uh… I promised her…?" I repeated slowly, "That I'd let her…?"

"She's right you know." Lita said in a stage whisper as she emerged from the spray of the waterfall, right in front of me. "If she set one of my toys off too soon, I'd slap that sweet ass of hers in chastity faster than you can say, 'presumptuous bitch.' Then I'd let her stew for a century or three. Isn't that right, Raven?"

Both Raven and Cherry glanced at each other, saying nothing. They both looked uncomfortable. Extraordinarily beautiful, yet uncomfortable.

"Oh that's right, it was only three-quarters of one. Silly me," Lita corrected herself. "I was feeling generous at the time."

"Hey, uh, toys?" I asked. It came out a little higher pitched and a little less authoritative than I intended. "You're a genie, right? What happened to master?"

"Mmm. You want me to call you master now?" Lita inquired with a raised eyebrow. "Is someone into BDSM?"

She grabbed her ankles, presenting me with her ass, exactly as Raven had. "Go on then, smack it, master."

There was only one thing to do. I smacked that ass.

"Oh, yes, master. Harder!"

I spanked her again, harder. I then had to pause and rub my sore hand, because evidently when two body parts collide at high velocity they both feel the impact. This is probably why paddles were invented.

Lita stood up. "That all? Sweetie, we're going to have to work on your pain tolerance, and maybe your upper body strength if you want to explore this kink of yours any further. Though, I have to say, you're looking mighty fine right now. Why don't you check a mirror?"

Cherry hurried over to a cabinet under the staircase, and brought back a carved, wooden hand mirror. As she jogged across the room, her jiggly bits jiggled. The display of vigorously bouncing nipples was enough to hold my gaze, even in the current, absurdly erotic environment.

I found myself focusing on the mirror even though Cherry positioned it right between her tits. What I saw reflected was even more incredible.

It was obviously me… but it was a better version of me. I hadn't turned into a body-builder, but there was actual muscle definition there. My hair which usually consisted of an unruly brown mop, looked different, and not merely because it was sopping wet. It certainly wasn't well-managed, but it fell more naturally into a pleasing arrangement. My face reflected in the mirror was the same, yet ever-so slightly different. Better.

Then I looked down, where I didn't need a mirror to see. I mean, yeah, under the circumstances, it shouldn't have been a surprise that I had the biggest erection ever. However—

Normally, I'm about average. Well, okay, maybe not average if we're, talking about using the official, technical way of measuring from above, rather than the underside where your balls are. But no one does it that way, right?

So, I'm about average.

Fine, I'm below average. Happy?

My point though, is that right at that moment, I wasn't average. Alright, alright, maybe I was never average, but what I'm getting at is that I wasn't average in a good way.

I'd gotten big. Male porn star big. Photo-shopped male porn star big.

"See how much better this is, now that we have you all washed up?" Lita asked conspiratorially. "There's a reason I insist all guests bathe on arrival."

"That, and we have to get 'em naked somehow," Honey chimed in. "There aren't any bathtubs or showers in this house. You have to get clean out here where everyone can watch." She licked her lips.

"Modesty is such a dirty word!" It was Hazel's turn to comment.

"Literally!" Star finished the thought for her.

"Um." I was still staring down in wonder at my new monster schlong. "You sure you're going to be able to deep-throat all of… this? You did promise."

Evidently, this constituted a joke. All six of them simultaneously broke into laughter.

"Sweetie, you're hilarious," Lita assured me. "The day I can't fit a cock down my throat is the day I join the Catholic Church, take a vow of chastity and try being a nun for a while. Not. Happening."

"Does that mean you're going to quit stalling and actually do it?" I asked.

"Couldn't have said it better myself," Lita declared. "I've got a bed twice the size of your entire apartment… building upstairs, but I saw you eyeing my garden out the window earlier. It's beautiful out there, isn't it? How about if we go up to the roof, and you can lie back on the biggest, cushiest beach chair you ever saw. You can sip a nice, tall drink and enjoy the fresh air, while I get to work. I do recall asking you in for a drink, and I always keep my promises."

"Sounds perfect. Let's do it now." I said. "How long will it take to get to the roof?"

"I don't know. How fast can you run up stairs?" Lita asked. "Hey girls, I'll meet you at the top. Show him the way, and be quick about it. He'll enjoy the view from behind, I'm sure. Give him a workout. Last one of you five to reach the top has to put clothes back on. Go."

They took off at a dead run towards the stairs. Five famous, naked, curvy posteriors undulated in unison. Ten perfect breasts bounced and rippled.

"Well?" Lita raised an eyebrow, when I looked back at her.

I considered protesting that forcing me to run up a bunch of stairs was stalling, but thought better of it. At least the view would be — no, rather, it would remain — exceptional.

I ran after the pack of rapidly retreating, rhythmically swaying bare bottoms.

Ever try to run with a giant erection? It's less than ideal.

While I raced up the stairs after them, the artwork was striking enough to distract from the live display and my own awkwardly swinging dick. There was a pattern here: Every time I turned my head I found some new, erotic site that surpassed what I'd been looking at before.

While I had vaguely been aware that the staircase was lined with books and erotic artwork, I hadn't had a chance to take a closer look until now. I couldn't stop to examine the books but the art was shocking in more ways than one.

The artwork consisted of scenes from familiar movies. Sex scenes. Lurid, hardcore, scenes that had never been filmed, and shouldn't exist. Yet, here they were.

The first few I didn't recognize. They were black and white but were no less explicit than the ones further on. The first one I recognized was Clark and Lois from the really old Superman movies. A few dozen steps after that, my breath faltering, I had no trouble identifying Han and Leia.

I quickly discovered that the steps extended well beyond the large room with the waterfall. Above that point, the staircase flattened out, with long steps, each several feet deep. This was less of a staircase and more of an upward-slanting hallway, with rooms branching off on one side and windows on the other.

The movie artwork continued along the side of the hallway opposite the windows, in roughly chronological order. It was sort of like a game: Guess which movie that one comes from.

There was one with that elf guy, or rather the actor who played him, but his face was all messed up. And when was he with her? Oh. Oh yeah, I got it. It was him, but he never showed his actual face in that movie, did he? Next…

Now, that was freaky. Yeah, the actors were over eighteen by the end, and this looked like these were supposed to be from one of the final movies in the series, but still… those were sort of kids movies, weren't they? Sort of. Then I came to a full stop, pointed to one picture and exclaimed: "Hey. Hey! I saw that series, and it was never even implied that those two…" I really didn't feel the need to finish the sentence.

Hazel — of course it was Hazel — paused mid-stride and turned to look back and answer me with a wink. "I'll let you in on a secret. The thought of those two has gotten more juices flowing than the rest of these others combined. Maybe it wasn't implied, but think of that relationship as aspirational."

Then she was off again, and I resumed huffing and puffing, to keep pace with that athletic ass.

An ass-pirational ass. Hah.

Up we went. While my attention was focused more on the extraordinary art than the rooms branching off, I was vaguely aware that we passed several closed doors, several more that opened onto enormous, lavish bedrooms, and finally past open archways that led into a huge library, at least as big as the waterfall room.

Mercifully, the only thing above the library was the roof.

The fresh air was warm, but not too warm. The sky was clear blue. A butterfly meandered across the rooftop. After months of snow and cold rain in Hartford, it was almost as welcome as the beautiful, naked Lita waiting expectantly, licking her lips, beside a lounge chair.

Almost.

The lounge chair was velvety soft and almost as large as my twin-size bed. I plopped down on it, and found myself looking over the gardens.

Something cold was pressed into my hand. "Here you go!" Star said, as she handed me a large glass with a red, curly straw in it. "One nice,tall, cold glass of lemonade."

Star was wearing her French maid outfit again, while Lita's other servants remained nude. Evidently she'd lost the race, even though Hazel had been the one to pause for a moment to answer my question. By the end of the climb, I wasn't exactly paying attention to which of them was directly in front of me.

I took a sip. "Hey, when you invited me in for a drink I thought you meant—"

Lita made a face. "Were you expecting booze?"

"Well, uh, yeah."

"Eww. Occasionally necessary for social lubrication, but we'll have none of that around here. Whiskey-dick is the worst. Stay away from that piss if you can help it."

I took another sip from my drink. While nonalcoholic, the lemonade was still good. "Sure."

"Now," Lita licked her lips again, and knelt in front of me. "I think I've let you stall long enough. Spread 'em wider."

Before I had time to react, she grabbed each of my legs right above the knee and pulled them further apart with a considerable amount of force.

"Me? I wasn't the one—" I broke off mid-sentence as I felt her her mouth on my cock.

Oh. My. God.

My erection, which had been flagging a bit after the run was back in full-force the moment her tongue made contact. It's near impossible, not to mention uncomfortable, to run any distance while sporting wood, okay? You try it.

Lita hadn't been exaggerating when she claimed to know how to give a proper blow job. As promised my new and impressive size posed no problem for her whatsoever.

She was amazing.

Her lips were wrapped tightly around the very base, her nose buried in my pubic hair. I wasn't quite sure how she managed to move her tongue to stimulate my cock that way but… damn. It seemed to curve around my length while simultaneously pressing and rubbing the head.

After applying her eye-popping tongue technique to the entire shaft for at least a minute, she began bobbing her head along it. As she moved, she managed to focus the stimulation at exactly the right spot along the underside. It was hard to tell if the sensation was primarily from her lips or her tongue, but it didn't matter. The effect was shockingly intense.

She moved at exactly the right speed: fast enough to make me gasp for breath, slow enough that I wasn't quite ready to explode.

Lita was delivering the perfect blow job.

Except… I had one tiny little concern: She avoided calling me master.

It was dumb, I knew it was dumb, but I couldn't quite shake it. Also, the point of a blow job is that it's supposed to make a guy feel special, right? Above and beyond the climax, I mean. Special, as in, an act of submission. It's supposed to make a guy feel like he's being served. Like he's important. Powerful.

As Lita's tongue worked its magic, I met her gaze. Her sapphire eyes bore into me. That was not the expression of a woman submitting to a man. She was eyeing me the way a dog might stare at a juicy steak.

I turned my head away, and took a big gulp of lemonade. I concentrated on the wondrous sensations she was delivering, felt the breeze run over my skin, let my eyes wander over the other naked, nubile beauties on the rooftop and the view of the lake.

So what if Lita was enjoying this too? What did that matter? That was a good thing. No, a great thing. That meant she actually wanted me.

No billionaire could ask for more than I had right at that moment.

I was in control. I was.

On the other hand, that wasn't loving adoration I saw in Lita's eyes. Her piercing stare made me feel ever-so-slightly uneasy. The word that kept going through my mind was: prey.

That was silly, right? I was getting exactly what I'd asked for. There was no reason whatsoever not to lay back and enjoy.

I was getting close. Lita was deliberately going slower now, letting the tension increase without ending things too soon. Nevertheless, I was fairly certain I wouldn't last much longer.

"Ah," I exhaled, hard. "I'm about to—"

Lita stopped. With my entire length still down her throat, she somehow pulled her tongue back and ceased all movement at exactly the wrong moment.

I didn't come, but my whole body shuddered so violently that I dropped the now-empty lemonade glass I was holding. "Aaaah!" I groaned. "Come on!"

Cherry caught the glass and giggled. "Aww, poor baby. She loves doing that. The longer she teases you, the more you'll give her when the time comes."

After a few seconds, long enough so that I was no longer going to explode at the slightest touch, Lita resumed what she'd been doing but at a slower pace.

Raven stood beside Cherry and chose that moment to lean down towards me. Her breasts were directly in front of my face. "You don't have to stare, you know. Would you like to touch instead?"

"Hey!" Honey appeared, on my other side. "You have options. Do you like blondes?"

I didn't need to be asked twice. I reached up and rather crudely grabbed both of them, one boob in each hand. I'm pretty sure such a direct move, without any sort of foreplay, would have gotten me slapped in the real world.

"Mmmmm," They sighed in perfect unison, as I kneaded the soft flesh of their breasts. Evidently, the rules of the real world didn't apply here.

Growing bolder, I pinched Raven's erect nipple. She shivered, then grinned wider than before. "Oh fuck, don't stop!"

Cherry frowned and folded her arms. "Helllooo? I'm over here. If you're a boob-man I got you covered."

The redhead's appearance blurred and shifted. Her small athletic figure was replaced with a very different, very curvy and equally recognizable body.

There was no way I wasn't going to give those tits some love. I moved the hand I was using to grope Raven to Cherry instead.

"No fair!" Raven cried.

Cherry shrugged and smirked. "Sore loser."

Then it was Raven's turn to shift. This time I didn't recognize her… maybe a porn star, like Star? Whoever she was, her boobs were now larger than Cherry's.

But not larger than Honey's. I felt the skin I held in my left hand expand. She, too, had shifted.

The sudden explosion of breasts coupled with Lita's ministration had me close to the edge once more. I was about to—

"Goddammit!" She did it again. She fucking did it again.

This time I thrust upward hard, trying to push myself deeper down her throat, to get enough stimulation to come. I tried, but I did not succeed. Lita's grip on my thighs was like iron.

Her eyes sparkled mischievously. Lita waited at least ten seconds before she winked and returned to her work on my cock.

The smiles on her minions' faces were as large as their bulging mammaries.

"How many times are you going to do that?" I demanded. "Get me off already! We had a deal!"

"Did you by any chance negotiate how long she could tease you?" Cherry asked. She glanced to Lita, who shook her head, no, while continuing to suck me off.

"Oh, come on!" I still had to admit that it was better than not getting any action at all.

Besides, could I really be irritated that I'd have to tolerate celebrity breasts the size of watermelons being thrust in my face for a little longer? No. That was stupid. I was being ridiculous.

"Ladies, Ladies," Hazel made an appearance. Or rather, her ass did. "You're assuming he's a boob man." She was facing away from me, her naked posterior presented for my inspection to my immediate right.