If I Allowed You to Sexually Do...

Story Info
Sexually teasing him, sister asks brother a sexy question.
8.4k words
3.74
41.2k
27
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Anything to me, What Would You Do?"

Author's Note:

Christopher wanted me to write the true story of what happened several years ago between his sister and him. This story contains graphic brother and sister, incestuous sex. If incestuous sex between blood relatives is not your thing and/or offends you, please read another story.

# # #

It all started late one night with brother and sister horny and both drinking. With them both a little drunk, she was sexually teasing him, as always, she does, while playing coy and acting like the virgin she's not. This time, as if wanting him to take sexual advantage of her and expecting him to take sexual advantage of her, as if daring him to do so, she asked him her loaded question.

Only, this time, he was tired of being sexually teased. This time, he was tired of going to bed horny and having to masturbate himself. This time, he wanted his sister to put up or shut up. This time he wanted his sister to give him sex, incestuous sex.

"Tell me, Christopher. I'm curious to know," said Brianna while giving him a sexy smile and a naughty look.

She uncrossed her legs and parted her knees enough to give him a continue view of her white, panty clad crotch.

"If I allowed you to do sexually anything to me that you want to do to me, what would you do?"

Not taking the bait and refusing her hook, tired of dueling with her with words and sexual images, he stood, walked to her, grabbed her by her hair, and slapped her across her face. Then, in one quick pull, he tore open her blouse. When she stood to stop him and/or run to her bedroom, in one quick downward movement, he pulled down her short skirt and panties. Not quite done stripping his sister naked, he lifted her white, low-cut bra up over her head and off. After just removing four items of clothes, his sister was naked.

"Oh, Christopher, you animal. Slap my ass," she said.

He slapped her ass.

"Harder," she said.

He walloped her ass.

Then, as if he was a caveman, done with talking and with her sexually teasing him, he picked her up, threw her over his shoulder, and carried her to the bedroom. As if he was tossing trash in the trash bin, he tossed his naked sister on her bed. Before she could even move to a sitting position, he grabbed her by her ankles and, as if ready to make a wish, spread her legs open wide and positioned himself between her legs.

He fingered her pussy while licking her pussy. She was already wet, so very wet. He figured that slapping her sexually aroused her. With her resisting him, at first, soon she was moaning with sexual arousal. A long time coming, calling her bluff, he was finally eating his sister.

"Christopher. Christopher," she said grabbing both sides of his head in her hands and mashing his face in her soaking wet pussy. "Eat me, Christopher. I'm so horny. I'm so sexually frustrated. I need to cum. Make me cum," she said lifting his head by his hair before mashing his face in her cunt again. "Don't stop until I cum. Don't stop. Please don't stop," she said humping his mouth with her hips while running her fingers through her brother's hair.

He continued eating his sister's pussy and fingering her cunt with one hand while stripping himself naked with his other hand. Then, as soon as she had a sexual orgasm from his mouth and his fingers, and as soon as he was naked, he moved up to her. Not to be denied receiving a blowjob from his cocksucking, cockteaser of a sister, he lifted her head by her hair, and stuck his erect cock in her mouth. As if he was having sexual intercourse with her pussy, he humped her mouth and fucked her face.

"Blow me, Brianna. Blow me. Suck my cock, you dirty bitch," he said slapping her again. "I need to cum in your whore mouth," he said while humping her mouth harder and fucking her face faster.

Instead of pushing him away, instead of struggling to free herself from his grasp, obviously, enjoying blowing her brother, she wrapped her arm around his naked ass and pulled him closer. With her other hand, she stroked his prick while sucking his prick. Obviously, she wanted to blow him as much as he wanted her to blow him. Clearly, she wanted to suck her brother. Without doubt, Brianna wanted Christopher to cum in her more than willing mouth.

As soon as he ejaculated a load of cum in her mouth, he was ready to give his sexy sister a cum bath. He pulled out his cock from her mouth and ejaculated the rest of his cum all over her face, in her hair, and across her naked breasts. Still not done, not even giving her a minute to wipe the cum from her body with tissues, he mounted his sister and moved his cock between her legs.

Instead of struggling to break free, clearly, she wanted him to fuck her. While kissing him, French kissing him, she guided her brother's erect, naked prick in her warm, wet pussy. She humped him as hard and as fast as he humped her. As if they were a fucking machine, Brianna continued fucking her brother.

"Christopher. Christopher. Don't stop. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Fuck me faster. Fuck me, Christopher. Fuck me. I need to cum," she said wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his back.

# # #

Because rents were so very high in the city, 22-year-old, Christopher lived with his 25-year-old, big sister until he could find a higher paying job and afford his own place. They shared a two-bedroom, one bathroom, 800 square foot loft apartment that was conveniently located and close to work, within walking distance, for both of them. Awkward to be living with his sister again, yet with the economy the way that it was and with so very many people out of work, a lot of people in similar circumstances had to be creative with their living arrangements.

"I wished I lived with your sister instead of living with my friend Eddie," said his friend Tom. "She's so beautiful. She's so sexy. She's so hot," he said. "I'd do her, if I could."

Christopher looked at his friend with anger.

"Fuck you," he said. "How dare you? That's my sister you're talking about."

Tom looked at Christopher with shame and embarrassment.

"I'm sorry," he said.

Christopher laughed.

"If anyone is going to have sex with my sister, it will be me but I'll give you sloppy seconds after I'm done with her," he said with a dirty laugh.

# # #

Up all-night drinking and with them both in between partners and not having had sex in a while, Brianna was as sexually aroused as her brother was horny. Something that innocently began as an honest and open dialogue quickly turned into pillow talk, dirty talk, and sexual fantasies. Something that innocently started as a brother and sister talking about what they'd sexually like to do to one another quickly evolved and then exploded into incestuous sex.

"Show me your cock. I want to see your erect, naked prick," said Brianna to her brother while sexually teasing him. 'C'mon. Show it to me."

From merely asking him what he'd sexually do to her if she allowed him to sexually do anything that he wanted to do to her beautiful body, suddenly morphed into her asking to see her brother's naked prick. Christopher looked at his sister stunned. He looked at her as if he had imagined her saying what she said. He looked at her with embarrassment mixed shame and sexual excitement.

'What kind of sister would ask to see her brother's erect, naked prick? Obviously, she's a whore,' he thought.

Even though she was making him horny, he was embarrassed because he was sexually attracted to his sister. He was ashamed because he wanted to show her his stiff prick. He was sexually excited because, well, he wanted to have sex with her.

"Show you my cock?" He made a face as if he had just eaten something bad. "No, I can't do that. You're my sister and I'm your brother," he said slowly shaking his head back and forth as if he needed that extra bit of head movement to stop himself from showing his sister his erect prick.

Always sexually teasing him, she laughed a sexy laugh as if to show him that she was better than him and was in sexual control of him. No doubt, especially when it came to sex, obviously, with her having more sexual partners than he has had, his sister was better at sex than he was. A woman who could easily have been a Dominatrix, if anyone was in control, she was.

"So? C'mon. Show me your prick. Do it. I want to see my brother's prick," she said staring at the bulge in his pants. "I want to watch you stroke yourself," she said stroking her hand up and down as if she was a woman in a Japanese porn video. "I want to watch you masturbate yourself," she said feeling her breast and fingering her nipple through her blouse and bra. "I want to watch my little brother cum,"

Tempted to oblige his sister and show her his prick while masturbating himself, he had an immediate erection by her talking dirty to him. Moreover, something he always wanted to do; he'd love to masturbate himself in front of his sister while she watched. He'd love to cum for her, too. Only, he wanted to do much more than just masturbating and cumming in front of his sister.

Yet, thinking fast, if she really wanted to see his cock, perhaps, he could get something from her in return. Even though he had seen his sister's naked breasts numerous times before, never tiring of seeing his sister's naked tits, he'd love to see breasts again. Maybe in exchange for showing her his naked prick and masturbating himself, she'd show him her naked breasts and masturbate herself, too.

"I'll show you my cock and masturbate myself if you show me your tits and masturbate yourself, too," he said while giving her a shit eating grin.

With her not offended and/or not saying no, she laughed a sexy laugh.

"My tits? You want to see my tits? Now, why would you want to see my tits when you've seen them plenty of times before," she said. "I'm always flashing you my tits."

As if she was topless, he shrugged while staring at the impressions her bra clad breasts made in her blouse.

"I like seeing your tits. You have great tits. Even though you only have B cup breasts, you have shapely breasts with big, puffy nipples like Thandie Newton who plays Maeve Millay in Westworld," he said.

Christopher paused to look at his sister. His friend, Tom, was right. She was so beautiful. She was so sexy. As if drinking her all in like a fine wine, he stared at her long, blonde hair, her bright, blue eyes, and her red, full lips. If he could do sexually anything to his sister, he'd love to have sex with her.

"If you fondle your breasts and finger your nipples, I'll stroke my cock. If you masturbate your pussy in front of me, I'll masturbate my cock in front of you, too. If you cum for me, I'll cum for you," he said clearly becoming more sexually excited.

With him thinking about showing his sister his naked prick and masturbating for her, and with her obviously thinking about showing her brother her naked breasts and masturbating for him, they sipped their drinks in silence. Obviously, he was thinking about not only showing his sister his prick but also masturbating himself and cumming in front of her while she watched. Clearly, while she's exposed her naked breasts to him many times before, she had no compunction about showing him her naked breasts again, and even masturbating herself now.

Only, masturbating herself in front of her brother was more sexually intense and more erotically revealing. Quickly going sexually teasing him and going from passive sex to aggressive sex, masturbating herself in front of her brother may lead to more than just masturbation. Showing him her naked, swollen, wet pussy while he showed her his naked, erect cock may lead to touching, stroking, fingering, licking, sucking, and fucking. Instead of just talking and sexually teasing one another while drinking, they played a dangerous game sexual daring and teasing.

# # #

Then, continuing to sexually tease him, with her a little drunk and feeling horny and naughty, Brianna asked her brother, Christopher, a loaded, sexual question.

"If I allowed you to sexually do anything to me, what would you do," she asked while giving him a sexy look and a naughty smile? "Tell me. I want to know. I'm curious what you'd do," she said pausing while waiting for him to answer before asking him again. "What would you do if I allowed you to sexually do anything to me," she asked while sexually teasing him by feeling her breasts and fingering her nipples through her blouse and bra and staring at him seductively?

Christopher watched his sister touching herself as if he was dreaming. He watched her feeling her tits and fingering her nipples through her clothes. He stared at her as if he had imagined her saying what she just said. He stared at her as if he was undressing her with his eyes. He continued staring at her as if he was imagining her without her clothes. He stared at her as if he was imagining her naked. With her making him exceedingly horny, e continued watching her feeling her breasts while fingering her nipples through her blouse and bra.

He looked at her pretty face, her modest sized breasts, and her shapely body. Tall and stunningly beautiful in the way of Charlize Theron, she was so very pretty. A rush of sexual things that he'd want to do to his sister and that he'd want her to do to him rushed through his horny mind. She was so very sexy. Only, is stripping her naked and having her blow him, one thing or two things? Maybe, covering all the bases, with her having to strip herself naked, he'd just ask to have sex with her.

# # #

Author's Note:

For those of you who have requested photos of my ex-stripper friends, some of you have already seen thumbnail photos of Brianna, Kim, Maureen, Vanessa, Violet, and others. If one of them was your sister, what would you do if they asked you such a leading, sexual question? With his sister making the first incestuous move by asking her brother such a sexually, inappropriate question, what would you do if your sister asked you such an outrageous, sexual question?

Would you touch her and feel her through her clothes while making out with her and French kissing her? Would you slowly undress her? Would you strip her naked? Would you finger and lick her pussy? Would you give her a sexual orgasm with your fingers and your tongue? Would you want your sister to stroke you, blow you, and fuck you? Would you cum in your sister's mouth?

If you have to think about what you'd do to your sister, if she allowed you to do anything that you wanted to her body, then, with incest not in your nature, you probably wouldn't do anything at all. Yet, for those who have been sexually attracted to their sisters and have masturbated over them while imagining them naked and having sex with them probably have a long, laundry list of all that they'd sexually want to do with their sisters. For those of you who would readily and eagerly have sex with their sisters, if you could only do one thing, what would you do?

Think about it. Tell me. Be honest. If you could and, of course, if your sister agreed, would you make out with her while feeling her through her clothes? Would you strip her naked? Would you masturbate her? Would you eat her pussy? Would you have her give you a hand job? Would you have her give you a blowjob? Would you make love to her? Would you fuck her? Would you fuck your sister?

# # #

For the rest of you, now is your chance to allow your sexual imaginations to run wild. This is not some whore that you picked up in a bar and brought home for sex, this is your sister, your beloved sister, the woman that you've known all of your life and have a history of laughing and crying with her. Don't be shy. The onus of blame is off you and on her. She's the one who initiated this incestuous, sexual encounter by posing such a loaded question to you.

Without having guilt, regret, remorse, or shame, indeed, the onus of blame is on your sister for asking you such a sexually, inappropriate question. For starters, now is your chance to touch, feel, fondle, and grope your sister after stripping her naked. Now is the time to finally have sex with your sister.

I dare you to have sex with your sister. I double dare you to have sex with her. Obviously, by asking you such a question, she wants to have sex with you as much as you want to have sex with her. What are you waiting for? Do it. Just do it.

If your sister asked you such a question, what would you do? Seriously, what would you do? Don't even think about it, just do it. If you have to think about what you'd do, then you'd never have sex with your sister. Obviously, by asking you such a loaded question, she wanted to have sex with you as much as you wanted to have sex with her.

If your beautiful, sexy, and shapely sister, the woman of your dreams that you've been sexually fantasizing about naked, masturbating yourself over, and lusting over while imagining having sex with her, what would you do? Think of all the times that you tried to see her naked, now that she asked you her question, is that something that you'd ask her to do, to strip herself naked in front of you while you watched? While she's naked, would you want to touch and feel her everywhere that a brother should never touch and feel his sister, or is that two things instead of one thing?

Ask yourself the above question, what would you do if you could sexually anything do to and with your sister and your sister allowed you to do anything to her body? Think about it. Without even having to think about it, what's the first, incestuous, and deviant, sexual thing that comes to your mind and that you'd love to do with your sister? What's the first thing that you'd sexually want to do with your sister? What's the first thing that you'd want your sister to sexually do to you?

Would you make out with her while touching and feeling her everywhere through her clothes? Would you strip her naked? Once naked, would you lick her pussy while fingering her cunt? Would you give her a sexual orgasm with your fingers and/or with your tongue?

Would you make her, your own sister, your bitch, and your sexual slave, by making her your whore? Would you make love to her and after making love to her, would you fuck her? Would you fuck your sister?

Is making out with her one thing? Is touching and feeling her two things? Is stripping her naked three things? Is licking her pussy four things? Is fingering her cunt five things? Then, is making your sister your whore and your personal, sexual slave six things or is it all just one?

'Strip yourself naked and get on the bed, Brianna,' Christopher imagined saying to his sister. 'I want photograph you while watching you having sex with my best friend, Tom. I want to watch you stroke him, suck him, and fuck him after he licks your pussy, fingers your pussy, and fucks your cunt.'

# # #

For most of us, hard to wrap your head around and believe it to be true, but imagine your sister had asked you such a sexually, loaded question. Think about it. What would you say? What would you do? Would you dare have sex with your sister?

If you had sex with your sister, what's next? Would you have sex with your MILF of a mother? Would you have sex with your MILF of an aunt, too? Would you have sex with your sexy female cousin? Would you have sex with your sister's best friend? What about your next-door neighbor, the one who always dresses with her light on and her shade up? Would you have sex with her? What about your co-worker? Now that you had sex with your sister, would you have sex with your co-worker, too? I dare write, after having sex with your sister, everything and anything goes.

Would you tell her that you want to have incestuous sex with her? Would you unzip yourself, pull out your cock, and expose yourself to your sister? Would you stroke yourself in front of her? Then, as soon as you had an erection, would you ask her to stroke you too? Would you want your sister to take you in her hand to stroke your hard, erect prick? Would you want your sister to give you a hand job? Would you dare cum for your sister?