If I Allowed You to Sexually Do...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Cum Christopher, cum. Cum all over my hand. Crème my hand, Christopher,' he imagined his sister, Brianna, saying while she implored him to cum from her giving him a hand job.

What about a blowjob? Would you want your sister to take your stiff prick in her mouth and suck your cock? Imagine your sister topless, on her knees, and kneeling between your legs while looking up at you and sexually smiling at you. Think about it and be honest. If she was willing to stroke you while blowing, would you want your sister to take your stiff prick in her hand before taking your erect cock in her mouth to suck you while continuing to stroke you?

Think about it while imagining it. Paying no never mind that sex between a blood related brother and sister is forbidden, would you allow your sister to blow you? Especially if she was more than willing, would you allow her to suck your cock? Would put a gentle hand to the back of her blonde, pretty head, hump her mouth and fuck her face while feeling her tits and fingering her nipples? If she sucked your cock while staring seductively up at you with her big, blue eyes, would you, could you, cum in her mouth, your sister's mouth?

After ejaculating your cum in her mouth and watching her swallow, if she continued sucking you and stroking you, would you give her a cum bath? Would you cum all over your sister's face, in her blonde hair, and across her naked breasts? Imagine your cum streaming down your sister's pretty face and her naked breasts. Imagine your loving sister's hair, nose, eyes, mouth, and chin dripping with gobs of your warm, gooey cum.

# # #

In this day and age of sexual perversion, hard to believe but true, after having sex with her, some men would pee on her. They'd pee all over her face, in her hair, all over her naked breasts, and even in her opened mouth. Yet, you'd never pee on your sister, would you? You'd never defile her in such a disgusting and disrespectful way.

She's your sister and not some whore. She's family and you love her, cherish her, and sexually want her. I don't get it. Why would someone pee on someone so lovely and so sexy? Not enough that they cum in her mouth, in her pussy, and give her a cum bath, why pee on someone so sexy and so beautiful?

Think about an image that you'll always remember and can't remove even after she's married and has children. Whether she's standing at the alter at her wedding, dancing at her wedding reception, or celebrating Christmas with the family, you'll always remember your sister blowing you. You'll always remember your sister stroking your prick while sucking your prick.

Even if her husband, your brother-in-law is a swell guy, you'll always remember humping your sister's mouth, fucking her face, and cumming in her beautiful and sexy mouth. Every time you look at your sister's pretty face, you'll always remember giving her a cum bath while watching your cum dripping from her face. Every time you see your sister, you'll always picture her naked, on her knees, and staring up at you with your prick in her mouth.

Tell me. I want to know. Now that I asked the question, I'm more than curious. If your sister was consensually willing to sexually accommodate you, as your one wish, what would you do with your sister?

Would you be content just making out with her while feeling her through her clothes? Would you want to strip her naked and touch and feel her naked body everywhere that a brother should never touch and feel his sister's naked body? Tell me. I really want to know. Would you want your sister to blow you or would you want her to fuck you?

# # #

If your sister allowed you to sexually do anything to her body, instead of or in addition to having her blow you, would you mount her? Would you mount your sister? Would make love to her, your own sister, while making out with her and French kissing her? Think about it and be honest. Imagine making love to your sexy and shapely, incestuous slut of a sister? Would you make love to her while kissing her, touching her, and feeling her everywhere?

Then, while humping her harder and humping her faster, would you fuck her? Would you fuck your sister? After giving her sexual orgasms with your fingers and/or with your tongue, would you give our sister a sexual orgasm with your cock? If she was on birth control, while hoping that you didn't make her pregnant, would you cum in her cunt? After filling her mouth with your cum and cumming all over her face, would you fill your sister's pussy with your cum, too?

Be honest. I want to know. We all want to know. After making love to her, would you fuck her? Would you fuck your sister? If you did fuck her, would you fuck her hard enough, fast enough, and long enough to give her a sexual orgasm with your cock?

Think about it. Something that most sisters would never want their brothers to do but if your sister consensually agreed to have sex with you, would you fuck her? Then, every time you thought about your brother-in-law making love to your sister and fucking her, you'd know that you had been there and already done that before. Instead of just imagining having sex with your sister while masturbating yourself, you could relive you actually having sex with your sister over and again.

'I don't know about you,' thought Christopher, 'but I'm sexually aroused. It's sexually exciting to think about having incestuous sex with my sister especially when she wants to have sex with me, too. I need to cum. I'm going to masturbate myself while thinking of my sister. I'm going to stroke my prick harder and faster while imagining seeing Brianna naked and having forbidden sex with her,' he thought. 'Suck my cock, Brianna. Blow me. I need to cum in your beautiful mouth.'

Sexually shocking him while showing him the incestuous slut of a whore that she is, she lifted the front of her short skirt to expose her white, bikini panties to her brother's horny eyes. Surprising him, she removed her panties and spread her legs to expose her blonde, trimmed, naked pussy to him while masturbating herself. While staring at him with her big, blue, beautiful eyes, his sister rubbed her clit while fingerfucking her pussy. He was so tempted to fill her mouth with his cock while she played with her cunt.

'Fuck me, brother. Fuck me. Fuck me faster. Fuck me harder. Make me cum,' he imagined his sister saying.

# # #

Sexually teasing him and erotically exciting him by continually flashing him, Brianna eventually seduced her brother, Christopher, into having incestuous sex with her more than once. Especially when she was bored and/or horny, which was all the time, sexually teasing her brother was a sexy game that she obviously enjoyed playing. While sitting across from him, she looked at her brother with sexual wickedness and erotic arousal.

When sitting across from him, while deliberately flashing him her panties, she slowly crossed her legs one way before crossing them the other way. Then, she sat with her knees parted just enough to give her brother a continual view of her panty clad crotch. She stared at him as if he was a man who wasn't her brother. With her making the first sexual move by flashing him, she waited for him to make the next sexual move to sexually seduce. She stared at him as if she wanted to have forbidden sex with him and, of course, she did.

'I'm so horny,' she thought. 'If only Christopher wasn't my brother, I'd stroke his cock,' she thought while imagining giving her brother a hand job. 'If only he wasn't my brother, I'd suck his prick and allow him to cum in my mouth,' she thought while imagining blowing her brother and him cumming in her mouth.

She stared at her brother while giving him a sexy look and a naughty smile.

'I'm so horny that I'd even allow him to give me a cum bath. I'd allow him to cum all over my face, in my blonde hair, and across my naked breasts,' she thought while curling her long, lush blonde hair with her fingers. 'As if his cum was expensive body lotion, I'd rub his cum all over my face and all over my naked body.'

While waiting for him to make his sexual move, she continued seductively staring at him.

'If only he wasn't my brother, I'd kiss him. I'd French kiss him. I'd make out with him,' she thought while making herself sexually aroused. 'If only he wasn't my brother, while kissing me, I'd allow him to touch and feel me everywhere that a brother should never touch and feel his sister. If only he wasn't my brother, I'd make love to his prick before fucking his prick,' she thought. 'After giving me a sexual orgasm with his mouth and his fingers, I'd allow him to give me a sexual orgasm with his cock.'

She stared at the bulge in his pants that suddenly appeared and continued growing as soon as he saw what little she was wearing. Her typical flashing outfit that she wore around the house or when going food shopping, she wore a short skirt with white, bikini panties. Every time she leaned at the waist; she flashed her panty clad ass to anyone standing behind her. Every time she crossed and uncrossed her legs, as if she was Jennifer Lopez, Brittany Spears, Paris Hilton, or Lindsay Lohan climbing out of a limousine without wearing underwear, she flashed Christopher her panties.

With her panties so sheerly revealing, when she turned away from him and leaned forward, he could see her ass crack. When she faced him with her legs spread, he could see her pussy slit, her camel toe, and the shadow of a blonde patch of her trimmed pubic hair. She was also wearing a loose, red, low-cut top that barely concealed her naked breasts from his horny eyes. With him seeing so very much of his sister's body, he could easily imagine the rest of her naked body. He could easily imagine his sister naked.

After they finally had sex, with so many women wishing that they had blonde, pubic hair, Christopher confessed to her that he didn't understand why someone who was born a natural blonde would shave her pubic hair. To hide the fact that she wasn't born a blonde, he understood why a dyed blonde would shave her pubic hair but Brianna was born a natural blonde. Yet, he preferred seeing his sister's blonde, pubic hair to seeing her shaved, naked cunt.

# # #

With him so very easy to sexually tease, she was always sexually teasing him. With him so very easy to make sexually excited, she was always getting him sexually excited. Judging by the bulge that he always had in his pants whenever she was around him, especially when she was flashing him, she was always giving him an erection.

As if giving her brother an erection was her sexual badge of honor, she loved making him hard. She loved watching his erect cock tent his pajama bottoms. She loved watching his stiff prick throb and pulsate behind his pajama bottoms. All she had to do to sexually excite him was to show her brother something that he should never see of her.

Between up-skirt flashes of her panties, up-nightgown flashes of her naked, blonde pussy, down blouse views of her bra and cleavage, or down-nightgown views of her naked breasts, she was always flashing him. When she wasn't flashing him sexy bits and naughty pieces of her sexy and shapely body, she walked around him wearing a towel that always fell at the most opportune time. With her arms up over her head while drying her hair, her brother stood by the opened bathroom door while hoping to see something of his sister that he shouldn't see.

He never tired of seeing his sister topless and/or naked and she never disappointed him. As if her towel was complicit in sexually teasing him, he watched as her towel slowly slid lower. While holding his breath with hopeful, sexual anticipation, he watched as her towel continued to slid down to expose her naked breasts, her dark pink symmetrical areolas and her pink, erect nipples. Before she could turn off the hairdryer, put it down on the counter, put her arms down, and grab for her towel, her towel slid to her waist before falling to her feet.

Naked, she was naked. Brianna was naked. His sexy sister was naked, yet, again. As if she was never naked in front of her brother before, she acted as if this was the first time that he saw her naked ass, her naked pussy, and her naked tits. She acted as if she was embarrassed and ashamed instead of being sexually aroused.

"Oh, my God, Christopher. I'm so embarrassed," she said feigning her embarrassment that her brother had seen her naked, yet, again. "Please don't look at my naked breasts," she said partially covering her naked breasts with her hands and forearm. "Please don't look at my naked pussy," she said cover her shaved, naked pussy with her hand. "Please don't look at my naked ass," she said turning her naked ass away from him.

He laughed.

"Too late, Sis. I've already seen all of your sexy and shapely body too many times to count," he said with glee. "God, you're so hot. If you weren't my sister, I'd have sex with you," he said as if testing her to see what she'd say about him wanting to have sex with her. "If you weren't my sister, I'd fuck you. If you weren't my sister, I put my hand to your shoulder, push you to your knees, and stick my cock in your mouth," he said staring at her as if she was already blowing him.

# # #

Today, they attended the wedding of a mutual friend and, with her an exhibitionist whore, Brianna took the opportunity to flash her naked breasts to everyone while making her flashing appear accidental and unintentional. Clearly, she was still sexually aroused from deliberately flashing her brother her naked tits outside the church at the wedding and flashing them several times again while dancing with him. She was such an exhibitionist. She was such a whore.

With her deliberately flashing her brother and everyone else while making her flashes appear accidental and/or unintentional, he was, seemingly, always at the right place and at the right time. Her right places and her right times were whenever she was horny and she was always horny. Always horny, she was always flashing her semi-naked and/or naked body to unsuspecting men. She loved seeing their shocked and sexually excited reactions to seeing so very much of her naked and nearly, naked body.

If only her brother knew that she had hundreds of topless and naked photos of her online, he'd be shocked. Yet, unbeknownst to him, she earned money from posting her sexy, naked photos online as a nude model. Her fans wanted to see her and would pay to see her in all manner of undress. Not shy or morally modest, she'd do sexually anything for money.

They wanted to see her topless. They wanted to see her naked. They wanted to see her with her legs spread while exposing her sheer, white panties or her naked pussy. They wanted to see her go out in public while naked. They wanted to see her touching herself and masturbating herself. While watching her seductively eating a banana and/or a pickle, they wanted to watch her having sex with cucumbers, squashes, or zucchinis.

With no one else there to sexually satisfy her, the recipient of her sexual desire, obviously, horny enough to do so, would she dare cross the line, open Pandora's Box, and have incestuous sex with her brother? From flashing her topless and/or naked body, to having sex in public, and participating in the swinging lifestyle, she's done lots of sexually nasty things in her twenty-five-years on Earth. Yet, incest hasn't been one of them, perhaps, not until now. Was she horny enough and enough of a wicked whore to have forbidden sex with her brother?

With him living with her and sleeping in the guest bedroom, maybe, he'd rather sleep with her in her bed. Maybe, in the way that she'd have incestuous sex with him, he'd want to have forbidden sex with her. With her 22-year-old brother having grown into a handsome man, she sexually thought of him now more than she had ever thought of him before. Not having to twist her arm very hard, she'd definitely have sex with him if he wanted to have sex with her. She'd suck and fuck him if he'd lick and fuck her.

Yet, with her already making the first, incestuous, sexual move by flashing him, she needed him to make the next, incestuous, sexual move by touching her. She needed him to sexually seduce her. She needed him to touch her, feel her, and strip her naked. She needed him to put a gentle hand to her shoulder, push her to her knees, and stick his hard, erect cock in her mouth by pulling her long, blonde hair hard enough for her to open her mouth wide. She needed him to push her back on her bed, stick his cock on her cunt, and fuck her.

# # #

"Boy that was some wedding," said Chris. "I can't believe you caught the boutique again. You always catch the boutique."

Brianna laughed.

'Fuck the boutique,' she thought. 'Obviously, on the same page, he was thinking what she was thinking. He was thinking about seeing her flashing her naked breasts again. How could he not? With men taking photos and videos of her naked breasts, everyone saw them. In the way that she flashed everyone at the wedding her naked tits, she had flashed her brother her naked breasts, too.

"That's because I'm so tall," she said with a laugh. "Yet, as soon as I reached my arms over my head to catch the boutique, my dress nearly fell to my waist. I was so embarrassed," she said feigning her embarrassment. "Everyone saw my naked tits," she said with a sexy laugh while staring over at her brother.

Christopher stared over at his sister as if she was still topless.

"If you don't mind me saying so, you have nothing to be embarrassed about. You have beautiful breasts, Sis," he said while blushing. "Many women would love to have breasts like your breasts. Many women would pay a plastic surgeon thousands of dollars to have what you naturally have."

Brianna laughed.

"Thank you," she said. "I'm glad you like my tits. I only wished they were bigger. I would have preferred having C cup or even D cup breasts instead of having B cup breasts," she said looking down at her naked breasts while cupping her breasts.

She fell quiet while sipping her wine.

"Tell me. Since we're discussing my naked breasts," she said with a dirty laugh. "I'm curious to know," she said with a pause as if rethinking what she was about to say. "If I allowed you to sexually do anything to me, Christopher, what would you do," asked Brianna of her brother again?

# # #

A loaded question, with his eyes suddenly bulging out of his head and, no doubt, with his mind racing with sexual anticipation, Christopher looked at his big sister with shocked surprise. By the way that he was staring at her as if already undressing her with his eyes, he stared at her as if she was already naked. No secret there, obviously, he wanted to see her naked. He wanted to have sex with her.

Again, no surprise there, obviously, a long time coming, he always wanted to have sex with her. As much as he wanted her to stroke, suck, and fuck his cock, he wanted to lick, finger, and make love to his sister. Yet, now or never, needing to play his cards right by not saying the wrong thing now, this was his chance to realize his sexual fantasy and have forbidden sex with his sister. Yet, with her always sexually teasing him, he wondered if she was serious about allowing him to do whatever he wanted to sexually do or not.

As if she was Genie giving him his one, sexual wish, he needed to be careful what he asked her to do. He looked from her face to look at her low-cut, sleeveless dress. She was wearing one of those tight, form fitting, blow me dresses. A dress that showed the tops of her pushed up breasts and her cleavage, she was wearing a black, sexy, strapless dress that all men loved seeing their women wearing. Granted, they both had been drinking but, with them both having their wits about them, they were far from being drunk.

With him sitting in the leather chair across from her, he remained quiet while staring over at his sister sitting on the couch. Obviously, one didn't have to be a mind reader to know that he was thinking. Of all the things that he'd sexually love to do with his sister, he'd love to strip her naked, make out with her, and have incestuous sex with her. Only, was she serious about allowing him to do sexually anything to her or was she sexually teasing him again as she always does?