All Comments on 'If I Could Touch You'

by Abyss_Slut

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dammit, I know this was a one-off but now I want a sequel! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I am in full agreement with the previous poster. This is way too good of a setup to not continue to build at least another chapter if not more.

J.D.

PurplefizzPurplefizzover 2 years ago

Yup, looks like the pilot episode worked, we want the rest of the series now!

avid_reader88avid_reader88over 2 years ago

Omg that was epic! And rather helpful 😊 please please post the next part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS STORY!! Please post more! I can't WAIT to see what happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Never commented on anything before but I would love a part 2! This is probably my favourite story on this site now. You write dialogue so well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I would read an entire novel of Reese and Ada!! This was incredibly well written, so interesting and original, and very hot. Would absolutely love a part 2, I'm so invested in their story now!!

She_Is_PrecociousShe_Is_Precocious9 months ago

I clicked on this story to simply get off, but I found myself incredibly invested in the characters and the story instead lol. I would love a whole series with these two! Like can anyone else see Reese? Can Ada find anyone in her universe to help materialize him again? (scientifically, not smuttily lol.) What happens if her mom shows up unexpectedly? Does Reese have any secrets or memories to share about Great Aunt what's-her-name?

I'd love to see more works from you, your writing is really, really good!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous