If I Could Touch You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait," he says, just as I reach the bed, "undress first."

My eyes widen in surprise. "What? Why?"

He gives me a look as though it's a stupid question. "Because I want to see you."

Something in my gut flutters at that, but my chin rises in defiance. "But why should I do what you want?"

He sighs loudly, his face disbelieving. "Can't you just give me this one, woman? I can't touch you, I can't even kiss you. I ain't seen a woman under the age of 80 in forever. Just... grant me this wish, please?"

He looks genuinely pleading, but I hesitate for a moment. I suppose it wouldn't hurt. I'd rather him see me naked now, with my consent, then try to sneak a peak later out of curiosity.

Grabbing the hem of my shirt, I pull it slowly over my head, my apple-sized breasts bouncing gently once then back into place. Reese's eyes stay riveted to the movement. If he were alive, I would say he seems to be breathing harder all of a sudden. I guess I'm imagining things.

I get distracted while studying his expression and it takes him looking up to meet my eye again to snap me back into focus. "And the rest...?"

The panties are a little harder to commit to. I run my thumbs under the waistband at my hips, debating. I guess it doesn't matter... not really. Maybe he is a figment of my lonely imagination. He can't touch me. He can't go off and tell his "bros" that he fucked me. What does it matter?

The hungry look on his face is what seals the deal. Slowly, I slide the pink garment down my legs and step out. When I stand back at full height, I see he's moved a few steps closer. I try not to be shy, but end up self-consciously crossing my arms over my front under his intense gaze.

He gives a jerk of the head towards my bed. Carefully, I back up to it and sit, watching him. His eyes are where my thighs are tightly squeezed together.

"Lay back..." he commands softly. I obey. I'm not sure why I'm just following his orders now.

"Show me."

His eyes are still riveted. I hesitantly spread my knees, bracing my feet on the edge of the mattress. Then I reach between my legs and run a finger along my still engorged lips. At last, I spread myself open, giving him an intimate look at everything. The man looks like he's finding water after being in the desert for a long time.

"You're still so wet."

I nod slowly, running a finger along the space between my clit and my entrance. I wasn't expecting to give a show, but I'm nearly as enthralled with his reactions as he seems to be with my body.

"Beautiful..." he mumbles, almost absently. The flush that overcomes me isn't entirely from embarrassment anymore.

Feeling bold and intoxicated by my own arousal, I press, "I thought you were going to tell me what you'd do to me?"

His eyes flicker up to meet mine, a raunchy smile replacing his awed expression. "That's right, darlin'..." he steps closer to the bed again. "...but why don't you tell me what you'd want first?"

My boldness dries up a little, as I find myself put on the spot. I've never been very good at dirty talk, and I've usually had the buffer of a phone between myself and the recipient whenever I engaged in it.

"Uh..." I start, suddenly struggling to recall the very basics of sex. I'm fairly certain things go inside other things...

Reese sees my hesitation and his smirk softens to something gentler. He places his hands on the foot of the bed, leaning forward carefully. "That's all right, sweetheart. I'll lead and you tell me what you like. Keep touching yourself though."

I realize my hand has frozen in fear at his request for my participation. Slowly, I run a fingertip down my slit, collecting my arousal before returning to circle my clit. He watches the movement hungrily.

"Now where'd I leave off? Oh, that's right... you were screaming my name while you came on my tongue."

"Which is easier now that I actually know your name," I sass.

He chuckles. A single knee joins his hands on the bed as he hovers near my feet. "That's right. Say my name for me, baby."

I freeze again, drawing in a deep breath. What if he's a hallucination? What if I'm fully going insane and by finally giving a name to my delusion I'm just putting the nail in my coffin?

Another look at his face changes my mind. If I'm able to conjure up this much detail, I might as well enjoy my creativity.

"Reese..." I whisper. I don't mean to, but it comes out as a throaty, lusty sigh.

His expression tightens, as if pained. Can ghosts even feel arousal?


" Fuck ..." he mutters. His other knee is now on the bed. He's essentially crouching just beyond my feet. His eyes keep moving between my face and my spread legs. "Say it again, Ada, please ."

The imploring sound of his request stirs something in me. My heart goes out to him. I suddenly realize just how lonely this ghost has been, trapped in this old house with no one who could see him for who knows how long. The least I can do is commit to this, right?

I sit up a little more, leaning forward towards him. I meet his eye. " Reese..."

He crawls forward slowly, situating himself between my feet. Again I get the odd sense that his breathing has become labored. Maybe it's just his memory of what it felt like to be alive, putting him through the motions?

"What do you want to do to me, Reese?" I whisper.

He curses softly, eyes roaming over me wildly as if unsure where to start. He crawls forward a little more, torso between my legs. I spread my legs a little to accommodate him. Maybe as long as we don't touch, the illusion can stay - visually and mentally.

He lowers his head, hovering mere inches over where my fingers are circling lazily. "O-Once... once I was done here..." He sounds breathless, and for a moment I can almost convince myself I feel the tickle of his exhale over my sensitive flesh. "I'd kiss my way up this beautiful body..." His head hovers over me as his lips pantomime sliding up my abdomen. "I'd take one of these delicious-looking tits in my mouth and play with the other one." He hovers, focusing his eyes on a breast as if committing it to memory while his left palm hovers over the other. He doesn't move or make any silly gestures. His gaze is distant like he's imagining what he's describing in detail.

Suddenly, he seems to rouse himself from his thoughts, looking up at me in concern. "You'd like that?"

I huff out a laugh, my fingers giving my clit hell down below. "Ha... yeah..." I breathe out.

His expression twists devilishly. "I bet you'd like me to keep teasing you for a while, too. I bet you like it to be drawn out..."

"No...?" I huff unconvincingly, fighting a grin. Guilty.

He grins back. "Do you like fellas kissing on your neck, darlin'?"

Another guilty giggle escapes me. "Y-yeah..."

"Do you like biting?"

How is this fucker nailing all of my goddamn kinks on the first try? I press my lips together, fighting my grin again.

"M-Maybe..."

He grins, a low throaty growl slipping from between his teeth. "I betcha like your lover leavin' you all marked up... lettin' everyone know just what a dirty girl you've been..."

My moan is involuntary, I tilt my head back on the bed, imagining. "Fuck..."

"Yeah?" he prods, testing the waters. "You like being my dirty girl?"

My stomach clenches at the words. A little more and I could cum from this conversation alone. My excitement is climbing.

"Yes..."

He smiles in that sinister way, rising to hover over me on all fours, his face aligned with mine. "I wonder how long I could tease you before you'd beg me to fuck you properly? How long would it take, darlin'?"

I huff, feeling the imitation frustration. I could just speed up my hand and probably push myself over. What am I waiting on? Why am I letting him tease me like this?

"Not long..." I whimper. His eyes sparkle in delight as his voice lowers.

"Beg for my cock, Ada. Then when I say yes, fuck yourself with your fingers. You understand?"

That's what I'll need. I know it as soon as I hear it. I nod eagerly, hips gyrating on top of the mattress.

His lips press together in amusement. He leans his head down toward my cheek, his breath teasing the fine hairs of my ear.

"Ask for it, baby. Ask me to fuck you."

"Ah - Reese..." I whine. He practically purrs in my ear at the sound of his name. "I want... I..."

"Come on baby, tell me what you want."

"Fuck... I want you to fuck me. L-Let me have it."

"Yes, baby, fuck yourself on your fingers."

I obey instantly, releasing my clit and plunging two fingers into my sopping hole. I let out a loud whine at the rush of sensation of my impending orgasm.

Reese looks down to get a better view, gripping my thigh to balance himself. " Fuck , baby. That's hot." His fingers squeeze my thigh in excitement as he watches me.

Simultaneously, we both realize that something is off. My eager fingers slow their thrusting. Our eyes meet in confusion for a brief moment, trying to gauge what changed. Something is different. Something isn't right.

Reese squeezes my thigh again and we both look towards his hand in confusion. I prop myself up on my elbows to get a better view.

It occurs to me suddenly that he is not nearly as transparent as he was a few minutes ago. I can see the individual strands of his dirty blonde hair, the faint freckles on his face that weren't visible before. There's a heat coming from his body and the bed is pressing down from the weight of the two of us.

He is focused on my thigh, squeezing experimentally.

"What the fuck?" I whisper, hoarsely. His frightened eyes flicker back to me, taking in my bewildered expression. He releases my thigh.

Instead, his hands cup my jaw as his lips crash violently into mine. I squeak in surprise as he attacks hungrily, tongue swiping its way into my mouth. I can taste him as I automatically return his passion, pressing back into his mouth. I can feel every detail of him, I can smell a cologne wafting up from him as we kiss.

He pulls away slowly, teeth grazing my bottom lip as he does. I'm panting from the passion of our kiss as we simply stare at each other for a few silent moments.

"Ada..." he whispers urgently. His gaze is pleading. His hands cup my face, thumbs running over my cheeks as if trying to feel every last detail. "Ada, baby... say I can do this. Let me have you."

"W-what? Wait!" Things catch up to me all at once. "How are you doing that? Are you a hallucination? Am I finally going crazy? Is this the last step? Where I can feel everything?"

"No, baby, no," he says. "You're not crazy. I'm here. I don't know for how long, so can we -?"

"But you're a ghost - how? Why...?"

He huffs out a short laugh. "Not a ghost. We can talk about it later. But, Ada, please...?"

He slides back down along my body, lightly kissing his way down my chest then along my abdomen. I see his intention when his face is hovering over my sex, eyes glistening.

"Give me the okay, Ada. I'll make you feel so good ."

"W-What? Shouldn't we be - figuring this out? What do you mean you're not a ghost?"

"Baby, please..." His troubled gaze finally cracks through my panic as I gaze down at him. My arousal had been snuffed out by this unexpected interlude, but his breath on my pussy is certainly starting things back up. His hands roam over the outside of my thighs, up my sides, staying away from breasts and other danger zones. "I don't know how long we have... and you feel so fucking good..."

I finally realize what he's asking. I should probably push him to talk first, but he seems urgent. My horny thoughts take over. Maybe we can fuck quickly and then talk?

I nod down to him and the relief that washes over his face is unmistakable. Then he begins.

I expected his dirty talk to be just that - dirty talk. I'm taken by surprise as the man begins to act out everything he described to me.

His tongue delves between my folds, licking a swift stripe from taint to nub. The yelp that escapes me at the sudden contact can probably be heard next door. He tosses my knees over his shoulders and doubles down on his attentions. I try to not crush him between my thighs as his tongue makes an eager stab at my entrance, but my back arches involuntarily, pushing towards his mouth.

He palms the outside of my thighs, squeezing lightly as he looks up at me. The lust in this man's eyes is scalding; the hunger there plummets me further into delirium.

He holds my gaze as one hand lets go of a leg. His fingers tease along the outside of my folds as he watches my expression. I feel lost, unhinged, the only thought on my mind is to make him continu e.

"You're sweet as candy, woman," he rasps. The compliment knocks me out of the headspace for a second as I snort, rolling my eyes. I highly doubt that.

Grinning at me, he plunges two fingers in. Though I just had my own hand down there moments ago, his fingers are wider and callused - the roughness of his skin making a delicious friction along my canal.

" Fuck ," I squeak.

"Yeah?" He's grinning up at me knowingly. His fingers are thrusting at a leisurely pace. What happened to hurrying ? "You're gripping me so tight, Ada. Do you want more?"

I feel like my physical reaction should be answer enough for this question, then I remember I told him I liked to be teased. This is my fault.

I give him what he wants, panting out, " Yeah... "

With that ridiculously sexy smirk, his head bows down. As he continues his gentle thrusting, his tongue begins to circle my clit, not quite brushing it. He quite obviously knows where it is, this is intentional. Even a clueless man would've stumbled on it by now.

I groan in frustration, thrusting my hips up to try and make him connect. He chuckles against my flesh, causing a soft vibration across my mound. The whine that escapes me is more akin to a whimper.

Finally taking pity on me, his tongue makes contact and another yell rings from the rafters. Encouraged, he picks up the pace, vigorously attacking my clit with his tongue as his fingers suddenly triple their speed.

The crescendo is sudden and unyielding. My back arches again as I cross the peak with a shrill cry. He moans approvingly, slowing his attack but never stopping entirely. As I slowly come down from the climax, I find myself panting and dizzy. I thought the verbal one he gave me earlier was something. I was very, very wrong.

Gradually his fingers and tongue slow to a stop as my breathing reaches normal conditions. He's still between my legs gazing up at me with that dark, starving expression.

Without a word, he moves on to the next phase of his plan. He drops my knees from his shoulders as he begins running his lips and tongue over my navel and hips. His hands slide under me to grip at my ass and the firm grasp makes me moan. Once he reaches my ribs, he seems unable to hold back and skips directly to my right breast, sucking the nipple in eagerly as his other hand blesses my left with its own attention.

He's not gentle. I think he's figured out by now that I like it a little rough. His teeth graze me lightly; his hand pinches and pulls. That low coiling in my stomach is rising again as I moan and writhe beneath him.

It suddenly occurs to me that I've been neglecting to touch him back. I think I got so used to the idea that he was untouchable, it hadn't even occurred to me. Tentatively, I raise one hand and put it on his head, fingers experimentally running through his hair. He pauses and looks up at me curiously.

I trail my fingers down from his hair and across his back, nails raking lightly against his shirt. He moans around my breast at the contact. I find myself fascinated by the pull and movement of the fabric. I was half expecting it to be stuck to him - unable to be removed. Feeling it slip and slide reveals to me that there's a possibility of getting him undressed . If the tight muscles of his back are anything to go by, I wager that what's hiding underneath will be very pleasing to the eye .

Dragging his shirt up slightly, my fingers finally touch flesh at the small of his back. A shudder ripples through him at the slight caress. It's almost frightening in its intensity. He's touch-starved, and again I feel that pang in my heart for this lonely soul.

When he releases my chest for a moment, I grab the hem of his shirt and pull, yanking it over his head. I wrap my arms around his back and pull him flush against me, trying to get as much skin-on-skin contact as I can for him. The noise that escapes him sounds almost painful as another violent ripple courses down his spine.

He forgets my breasts in order to take my lips again, breath heavy and fierce on my face. His hands entangle in my hair, clutching me to him as if he's scared I might disappear any second. To be fair - one of us could.

His tongue is roving, exploring, not lingering in one place long enough for me to meet him with mine. His ministrations have become even more desperate and unhinged as he lets his chest press to mine, hands gripping my hair, roaming down over my neck and shoulders. I meet him in kind, touching every part of him bare to me, tugging lightly on his hair and dragging my nails gently down his back.

Eventually he abandons my mouth, lips marking a fiery trail down across my chin and landing on my throat. He seems to have remembered the next step of his plan as he sucks hard at the pulse point, driving another loud whine out of me.

"There," he growls, fingers tracing what is sure to be a dark hickey later, "proof I'm not a hallucination."

My chest swells with some strange feeling. Hope? Elation? I'm not sure. Just the fact that there will be proof this happened eases some of my remaining worries about my situation.

His fingers stay tracing the mark, eyes focused on it as he swallows hard. He seems to be bracing for something. His gaze lifts gradually to meet mine.

"Do you remember what comes next, darlin'?" he growls.

I draw in a sharp breath, legs spreading eagerly under him. "Yes..."

He smirks, fingers lazily tracing my collarbone, then chin, then back over my cheek. "Do you remember what you have to do?" His following grin is made of pure wickedness.

The heat grows in my face. I thought we'd skip this step in our haste, honestly. Now he's gonna make me do this again?

"Yes..." I answer, softer this time.

"Let's hear it then, you dirty girl. "

The term makes my breath hitch. I never knew I liked that kind of talk before tonight, but apparently, it does something to me.

I wrap my legs around his still-covered bottom, looping my arms around his neck as I meet his eye with confidence.

"Fuck me, Reese," I sigh, arching up to brush my lips over his as I say it. "I need you."

With another low growl, he attacks my lips as his hands dive down to undo his belt. He draws up on his knees as he rips the zipper down, then kicks off his jeans. They go flying with his underwear somewhere off the foot of the bed.

I finally feel the weight of his member, pressing at my thighs. My eyes widen slightly as I realize he's fairly well-endowed. He sees the look on my face and grins victoriously before reaching down to adjust my legs back around him.

I feel him prodding at my entrance, bouncing delicately against my lips. Then he suddenly stills.

" Shit ," he grumbles. "I should probably... do you have protection?"

My eyebrows shoot up in surprise. "Um... I mean, I'm on the pill? Do ghosts... have STIs?"

He frowns, unamused. "Not a ghost, remember? It's up to you. Are you okay with...?"

I wrap my legs around his waist in answer. "Just fuck me already."