If I Could Touch You

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grins and realigns himself. Then, seeming to be holding back, he carefully presses into me.

Reese is thick, and from the first millimeter of entry, I feel a low burning stretch. It feels like my walls are molding to him, leaving not a pocket of air undisturbed. He slides at a tortoise-equivalent pace until he bottoms out, filling me.

He's huffing and panting above me, eyes fixated on where our bodies are joined. He sits there for a long moment, just resting inside me. "Jesus Christ, you're so tight. You feel so good... fuck ..."

"I'm not tight, you're just big," I tease. I'm surprised when my voice comes out breathless. He grins at the compliment, then leans down to take my lips again as he begins to move.

Reese starts his pace slow and thorough, driving back until only the tip remains inside me, then pushing back in to bottom out once more. I whine against his lips as his pace stays painfully slow.

He pulls back, grinning. "What's-a-matter, baby? Tell me."

I huff. Fucking tease.

His grin widens and a playful mischievousness enters his blue eyes. "Do you need me to stop, is that it?" His thrusts slow to a halt, his cock buried deep inside me.

"Oh, fuck you, Reese Morgan!" I grunt, trying to wiggle my hips to hurry him along. His pelvis has mine pinned to the mattress, though, and I can't get the leverage.

"You're already fucking me, baby. Is this not how you want it? You'll need to tell me."

In retaliation, I grab a fistful of his hair and pull. He hisses then groans, eyes glowing with delight.

" Fuck me. Harder. Faster."

His smile is ten miles wide. "That's all I wanted to hear."

He rears back on his knees, adjusting my waist and positioning my legs. With his new leverage, he begins to pound into me, dropping all pretense of gentility.

I curse loudly, arms draping to hide my face as I begin to climb again. His pace is punishing and I love every moment of it. His hands grip my ass, pulling me into him as his cock fills me with every thrust. A slight adjustment later, he's brushing my cervix with each thrust and the pleasure-pain pushes me faster and faster along.

The curses from my lips become a chant and I hear him cooing both encouraging platitudes and more dirty talk. Every word contributes to the buildup.

" Yeah, you dirty girl, you take this cock so well. Fucking tight like a sheath..."

I'm not gonna last long, I realize as his speed increases once again. How many orgasms have I had this evening? Certainly much more than in the last year or two combined.

"Oh, fuck, Reese ?" I whine, trying to warn him.

" Come on baby, come on this cock. Let me feel you..."

It pushes me over with another wail. I realize he's been holding back as his cum floods me almost instantly. He seems unable to slow his thrusts as I ride my own high, him barreling against me like a madman.

The world goes hazy once again as his thrusts find me a second, smaller orgasm. I squeak in surprise and hear his enthusiastic growl as my body clenches around his softening cock once more.

Eventually, we both slow, trying to catch our breath. Reese collapses on top of me, panting hard. He stays inside me as long as he can, and I let him, wrapping my arms around his back as he digs his hands under me.

"Thank you," he mumbles against my clavicle.

I chuckle, squeezing him. "Thank me? Thank you . That was... that was something special."

He grunts in agreement, laying on top of me. I let him stay there in silence for a few minutes before his dead weight starts to make it hard to breathe. We compromise by cuddling up afterward, Reese pressed up against my back as his arms lock around me like a vise.

We lie in silence for a few long minutes. He seems unwilling to let me go, and truth be told I've always been a bit of a cuddlebug myself, so I'm happy here. Eventually though, our bodies calm, and we're left with nothing but a stark post-nut clarity.

I can feel the tension in his body and he no doubt feels mine. He gives me one last squeeze before releasing me. I roll over to look at him.

"Are we talking about what the hell just happened, now?" I ask quietly. His brow is furrowed as if deep in thought. He's not quite looking at me.

"I'm honestly not sure. I've been stuck between worlds for a while now. Nothing like this has ever happened."

"What does that mean, 'stuck between worlds'? Like, here and the afterlife?"

He laughs. "Not a ghost, Ada."

"Okay then let's start there. What are you, if not a ghost?"

He frowns. "A man?" His tone implies this should be obvious.

"Well, obviously, you just had your manly dick in me. But what are you? Like a demon?" A thought occurs. "An incubus?"

He huffs, sounding annoyed now. "No, Ada. There's no such thing as ghosts and demons. I'm a man. Plain and simple. I got stuck between realities trying to cross into this universe and haven't been able to contact anyone in ages. That's all."

"So what, you're from an alternate universe? You're not a sexy cowboy ghost?"

He laughs genuinely at that. "Sexy, huh? And yes, in a manner of speaking, I'm from a different universe. I was researchin' the potential ability to transcend planes of reality with my team and we thought we'd finally come up with an answer. I volunteered to be the guinea pig. Next thing I know, I'm stuck, tethered to a single acre and a half of land in your universe with no ability to contact anyone."

"Researching? So you're like... a scientist?"

He chuckles. "Yes, darlin'. Don't let the Southern boy charm fool you. I have two PhDs in Physics and Quantum Mechanics. I have my own research team. We're government-funded. I can only imagine the shit they're in right now though..."

My mind is reeling. This is nothing like I was expecting.

"But if you're alive - don't you need to eat? Do you sleep? How long have you been... stuck for?"

He shakes his head. "I don't know what traveling did to me, but I've been stuck in this damn house for almost five years. I haven't eaten. I haven't aged. I haven't felt . I don't understand what happened. I don't understand how it all works."

"So what changed tonight? Why can you touch me all of a sudden?"

He frowns, hand reaching up to cup my face. "I don't know. I'd need to run some tests. For now, though, I should probably let you sleep. I sorta interrupted your bedtime routine." He grins, eyebrows wiggling. He starts to move away.

I don't know why I reach out. I don't know why I grab onto him. I'm suddenly scared that if he leaves this bed he'll go back to being incorporeal. And weirdly, surprising myself, I really, really don't want that.

"Wait..." I say softly. He glances back, curiously. "You don't have to... you can stay here if you want. We can... you can just stay here."

He hesitates, then a slow smile spreads across his face. Gradually, he lies back down and I roll over, returning to our spooning position. When he doesn't put his arms around me, I reach back and drag them into place.

His breath against my nape is a comfort. His warmth against my back is a welcome companion. This old house may be cold and lonely and creepy, but at least it doesn't have any ghosts.


I wake to the gentle warmth of sunlight on my face. I'm not sure when I passed out, only that the events of yesterday exhausted me physically and emotionally. I learned that the multiverse existed, for one. I got the life almost fucked out of me, for two.

I realize as I gain awareness of my surroundings that the bed is empty of any Southern-accented multiplanar scientists. With a frown, I roll over to check. He's nowhere to be found.

For a moment, I go back to my earlier panic that maybe I imagined the whole thing. Maybe he was truly a hallucination and the loneliness of this old house just finally broke me.

Remembering his "proof", I touch my neck gingerly. I sigh in relief when I feel a tenderness to the spot. Maybe it wasn't my imagination after all.

"Hey..." a soft masculine voice says at the foot of the bed.

I sit up, spotting Reese. He's fully dressed again, but I can immediately tell that he's no longer corporeal. I can see the dresser drawers against the wall behind him by looking through his chest.

"Hey," I say softly, frowning. I'm disappointed, to say the least. Half of me was hoping he'd permanently stay. But what would that even look like? How would we explain that to people? Hey, Mom, you'll never believe what I found while cleaning out Aunt Bess's old house!

"So, as you can see, we're back to normal," he mumbles. The air is awkward and thick. My heart aches for him. I can see the disappointment in his faint features.

"I'm so sorry, Reese," I whisper. I crawl slowly down towards where he's standing then sit on the edge of the bed. A ghostly hand hovers next to my cheek. I can feel the faint coolness I felt that time I walked through him.

"That's okay, darlin'. If anything, this just gives me hope. I'll just have to figure out what changed." His forlorn expression morphs to something sultry instead. "We'll just have to recreate the conditions of the first transformation - figure it out step by step."

I realize what he's implying and my own grin grows. "Scientific method, and all that?"

"Obviously I'll need some assistance to recreate the parameters of last night." He puts a hand to his chin, eyebrows wiggling.

I grin. "I think I might be able to help with that."