All Comments on 'If I Knew Then... Ch. 01'

by MVPrimetime

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
proof read

The story needs an editor or a far greater and better job of proof reading. It contains the confused use of "come" and "cum" which can only be found by proof reading. The second version refers to sexual terms like orgasm, semen, etc. so learn the difference and proof read watching for this in the future.

MVPrimetimeMVPrimetimeover 13 years agoAuthor
Cum and Come

The use of "come" to indicate orgasm is standard in English - it is quite deliberately used here. Read "the Pearl" or "The Yellow Book" - if it was good enough for Oscar Wilde it will do me. "cum" is crude txt spk, derived from "come." No polite teenage girl in 1980's Ireland would use "cum"

summiter1summiter1over 13 years ago
Grammer Police Strike Again

MVP do not let the grammer police get to you. You have a well thought out story that will make most of us wonder...what if we could do it all over again? I enjoyed the story, please keep writing.

bruce22bruce22over 13 years ago
Delightful Tale

This is really erotic piece. Don't we all wish we could go back and do it right? The openess of the young couple is delightful.

righthand482righthand482almost 13 years ago
Two fucking virgins!

Masterful! A virgin would 'die' to lose it like this! Writing to include one virgin is difficult; writing for two is nigh impossible, until now. Masterful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wait and see

Really enjoyed the story and the promise that seems to be coming but as the cast overlaps with your stunning alternative version I am going to leave this set of chapters until the memory of that has subsided. They will be read. However the completeness and consistency of Bad Penny means that a possible other history would sully what I found a most thought provoking and yet beautiful memoir.

IwannadoitnowIwannadoitnowover 9 years ago
Beautiful!

What an absolutely lovely story! And with such a clever premise, too.

Five stars for this!

KingCuddleKingCuddleover 7 years ago
Wow!

Such a wonderful unfolding and sense of discovery!

Penny who? :+))

Where is Jill NOW? :+)))

Congratulations! Beautifully told!

MusicGuy4FunMusicGuy4Funover 4 years ago
Wonderful, humanist story

It both utterly charmed me and aroused me.

At first I thought he was going to be a selfish prick.

You surprised me completely.

Now I’m daydreaming over what I would do if I could live life over.

dgfergiedgfergiealmost 2 years ago

Ah yes! That first kiss, the feeling of someone else's hand on you and yours on them. Raging hormones. The first time was very disappointing of course I was drunk and shouldn't have been. You can never repeat those thrills of the first time. I also discovered sex was a whole better with someone who really loved you. Then at 79 when you think about sex is an overrated passtime. Good story with a long slow seduction, very nice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMVPrimetime@MVPrimetime
The story of my life is not as interesting as the versions of that story that I write and submit here. I am not fast at writing, so please bear with me. Now that the Bad Penny story has been completed (witht eh Always turns up sequel) I have to admit that "If I Knew Then.. "...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES