If I'm Honest Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved over towards her and shifted her so that her ass hung just a little off the edge of the table before taking one of her feet, pushing on her leg until it was bent back to be parallel with her body, her ankle pressed against one of her ears. Then I grabbed the other leg, lifting it up, going a bit more slowly this time, but the look on Kari's face was one of excitement, as she nodded. "That's it, fold me up and pound my pretzel pussy. Get the fuck in there..."

I unbuttoned my jeans again, realizing how silly it was that I'd just put them back on, pushing them down to get my cock out once more before lining it up, pushing it against Kari's cleft. As soon as I started to push in, Madi stepped over to get closer to me. "Don't dawdle. You heard the slut; get in there..." She was trying to push me quickly, but I was making it difficult, working my shaft into Kari's twat slowly instead of with the one brutal quick penetrating dive she'd been expecting.

That said, I also didn't stop until I was nuts deep inside of her, the feeling of her pelvic bone against mine a little jarring, but softened by the matte of blonde curls she had in a neat triangle wedge above it. Once I hit my deepest, she groaned, her arms wrapped around her legs and trying to reach to hold onto my forearms. "God that's good. Hit that shit. Fucking hit it..."

With the angle, I was able to get deep, feeling her body ooze and wriggle around me, as I drew back and then rocked forward again, swinging up and in, pushing into her, as Madi mostly just stood to the side and watched me rail this giantess, her legs keeping her tits from bouncing too much. The angle wasn't perfect - we were on my dining room table, not a bed, so the height wasn't ideal - but Kari didn't seem to mind, and she was babbling like I'd broken her and she didn't know how to stop talking within a minute or two.

"Harder harder fuck you feel so fucking good so much better than Brian fuck that cunt show it how it feels to be fucked by a real fucker you fucker oh fuck I'm gonna cum fuck I never cum from being fucked I never I never fuck I never cum but I'm gonna cum fuck fuck fuck I'm cumming holy fucking shit I'm fucking cumming I'm cumming you fucking fucker fuck me me I'm fucking cumming!"

Kari's hands grabbed onto my forearms and clung hard onto them as her eyes screwed shut and her head started to flick left and right then shake suddenly, as I felt her inner walls nearly vibrating she was clenching and relaxing so hard, so fast, and there was no way I was getting out of that, so I relaxed and let my second load of the day paint a Jackson Pollack along the inside of her cunt.

A few seconds later, I helped her lower her legs back down, knowing that staying in that position too long was going to be uncomfortable, no matter how much she'd done it, as I slipped back and out from her. She giggled a little. "Have to remember to make sure I didn't leave a puddle, or a smudge on the table," Kari said, leaning up to kiss me, holding my face against hers for a long moment before pulling back. "Now I know what real fucking is like. If I'm honest, you're wild but not athletic enough for me. Thanks Mister King!"

I chuckled, shaking my head, kicking off my shoes and stepping out of my jeans, folding them up and laying them on top of the dining room table. "I feel like putting these back on tonight is just a waste of everybody's time."

"Probably," Madison agreed, as we started to head out of the dining room and back towards the living room, making our way over towards the stairs.

"So who's Brian?" I asked her once we were out of earshot of Kari. "Ex-boyfriend?"

"Current boyfriend, actually," she giggled, as I stopped dead in my tracks.

"That's not okay with me, Madison," I said, turning to look at her. "We can continue this little game if you want, but if I find out anybody else here is cheating on their boyfriend, I'm going to shut the whole fucking thing down. I wouldn't have fucked that girl back there if I'd have known she has a boyfriend."

"It's not serious, Deke," Madi said, like I was the one being stupid.

"I don't give a shit, Madi," I told her, my hand grabbing her forearm. "Should I shut this little party down now?"

"Ow! No! Kari's the only one who's got a boyfriend, and she's gonna break up with him anyway. She just hasn't done it yet, okay? What's the big deal?"

"The big deal is that my last real relationship ended when I found out she was cheating on me with multiple other people," I said. "Fidelity may not mean much to you, but I am not going to be 'the other man' for anyone. Am I making myself fucking clear?"

Madi whitened when I told her that it was with multiple people that my last partner had cheated on me, as if that hadn't even occurred to her, and she nodded. "Yeah, I mean, yes, yes, Mister King, sir, sorry sir. It was fucking stupid of me, and I should've made her dump him before she came over here, but I won't let her do anything else with you until she calls him and dumps him, okay? I should've... fuck, I should've thought about that."

I sighed, lifting my hand from her arm in surrender. "That's... that's fine. Now you know and now you can ensure it doesn't happen again. And it better not happen again, because if I find out any of these girls are cheating on a boyfriend, I'm going to throw all of you out on your asses."

"I got it, Deke. I fucked up. I majorly fucked up. But I won't do it again."

Man, the fidelity thing for you is a real dealbreaker, isn't it?

"You get why, don't you?" I thought at Harvey.

Shit yeah, man, I get that. And it's not just on her, it's on me, too. I should've thought to look for that when I was setting this up. But Madison's telling the truth. Nobody else here's shacking up with someone on the reg.

"You wouldn't lie to me, would you, Harvey?"

Mislead you, maybe, but never outright lie, okay? And I get how much that bitch hurt you, so I won't forget again. My bad, kid.

"I heard someone bounding down the stairs," I told Madi. "So let's see who drew the shitty detail and is down clearing up the basement."

"Oh, that's Kendra," Madison told me as we headed over to the stairwell, the path too narrow for us to walk side by side, so I went first and she moved along behind me. "She said you needed to get laundry done, so she wanted to get started on the first load as quickly as she could."

Unlike most people's basements, mine isn't full of all that much. Sure, I had a few things in it - a weight bench, a toolbox, some supplies left over from when I had tried brewing my own beer in the basement for a couple of years - but mostly it was empty space, specifically so Astro didn't knock anything over.

My dog was a very good dog, but he also had a tendency to not really pay all that much attention to where he was going, and so sometimes he would be simply zooming around the house and his giant wagging tail would knock all sorts of things over. It meant I couldn't leave anything low to the ground these days.

"Hey Mister King!" Kendra said to me, moving the first load of clothes from the washer into the dryer. "I was expecting a disaster area down here, but you barely have anything in here!" She was the curviest of the girls, with massive tits that strained against her top, practically threatening to rip the fabric open at any moment. She flicked a few strands of her teak colored hair back behind her ear, seeing that I hadn't bothered to put pants on again, although I had pulled my boxers on. Walking around my house fully naked with people in it just felt weird. "Are you, just, like, totally anti-pack rat or whatever? I mean, if you had to judge my parents on their basement, you'd think they were total hoarders, the kind you see on TLC."

"Don't allow yourself to get attached to anything that you cannot walk out on in five seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner," I said to her.

"Okay DeNiro," Madi said, rolling her eyes with a grin.

"Who?" Kendra replied.

I clutched my chest and staggered forward a few steps like I was dying. "I can't. I just can't. I can't even go on if you don't know who Robert DeNiro is," I said to her.

"Oh! You mean the guy from Meet The Parents!"

I dropped to my knees, clutching my hands to my head. "God no. Raging Bull, Taxi Driver, Goodfellas, Heat, Casino for God's sake! Ronin! Walk The Dog! Midnight Run! Probably one of the actors with the highest hit-to-stinker ratio of all time, and you know him because of some crappy comedy he was in where he wasn't even really funny!" I banged my fist against the cold concrete floor of my cellar while both of the girls were giggling constantly. "Kill me now and just bury me here, so no one knows of the shame, of the ignominy I have been forced to endure with you knowing Bobby DeNiro because of fucking Meet The Parents!" I collapsed into a large pile and started whimpering, trying to pull myself into as close as a fetal position as I could get.

"C'mon, get up, Deke," Madison said to me, poking at me lightly with her foot. "You can make us all watch any one of those movies before bed tonight, so get up already."

"I dunno, Madi," I said. "I'm not sure I want to live in the world where someone's go-to reference for DeNiro is Meet-"

"I'm sorry, okay?" Kendra said in between laughs, crouching down to help Madi help me back up to my feet. "I don't watch a lot of movies! I take it he's, like, a really good actor then?"

"One of the best," I said. "He's had his share of awful flicks, but if you see his name in the credits of a movie, it's got a better than average chance to be a good movie."

"Gimme just one sec to toss a second load in," she said, moving to fill up my washer once more. She dumped in some soap, set the dials and then closed the top, turning it on. "There. Now we should have some time on our hands. How do you think we should spend it, hm?"

I grabbed her by the hips and pulled her up to slide her ass onto the washing machine, even as it began to shake and vibrate, Madison giggling next to me. "You've done that before, I bet."

"What, put a girl up on my washing machine while it's running to watch it vibrate her whole body and get her worked up?" I asked. "Noooooo. Never. Me? How could you think such a thing of me?"

"Very very easily," Madison said, reaching forward to grab one of Kendra's enormous tits, rubbing the nipple to make it stiffen at the touch of her french-tipped manicured fingers, the mounds of flesh certainly the largest breasts he'd ever seen in person. "I'm so fucking jealous of these titties, Kendra. They're so fucking huge, all the boys must fucking love them."

Kendra smiled, almost a touch shyly, something I didn't think was in her DNA. "Yeah, well, the boys love'em, but I'm thinking about getting them reduced..." she said. "I think they're too fucking big, especially when a guy's hitting me from behind and they keep slapping me in the face... There's nothing sexy about nearly being knocked unconscious from your tits. What do you think, Mister King?"

"It's your body, Kendra, so you should do what makes you happy," I told her, my hand moving to push her thighs wide, sliding it up afterwards to move and rub against her pussy. She wasn't clean shaven, but instead had neatly trimmed her brown bush in very close, leaving the folds of her labia completely bare but a small patch of the hair up top for visual appeal. "But it does make me happy that you've got a little hair going on down there. I get you girls are all worried about some sticking out while you're doing cheer routines, but a little bit of grass on the field is a nice change of pace. Differences in people are to be celebrated..."

"Oh good," she said to me, blushing a little. "I was kinda worried, because most of the other girls are shaved bare, and what with me already having these megatits, I was thinking I was going to do everything wrong and you weren't going to think I was sexy, especially since I'm kinda chubby compared to some of the others."

I shook my head at her with a smile. "Anyone who thinks you aren't sexy is a fucking idiot," I told her as I started to kneel down in front of my washing machine.

"Uh, Mister King?" Kendra said. "Aren't we supposed to be-"

"Giving me what I want?" I said. "That's goddamn right."

I remembered how girls like Kendra would often get ignored or at least put on second tiers, just because they weren't the cream of the crop. High school and college kids were the worst, even when I was one of them. I suspected she'd had a lot of bad boyfriends over the years, and since they were all giving me something so great, I wanted to give them something back.

My hands kept her thighs parted wide as I leaned my face in and started painting with my tongue against her vulva, as she gasped a little bit, an adorable squeak before I heard her moan get muffled. I looked up for a second and saw Madison was pressing her lips against Kendra's, the two of them mashed together in a kiss that looked like they'd probably done it before.

I pushed two of my fingers up inside of Kendra's snatch, and the squeals got a little louder, even as Madison was trying to keep them from filling the room with her own mouth. I started working them in and out, curving them a little each time I did, making sure the tips of my fingertips dragged against her inner walls, feeling her clench a bit around me when I did.

My face moved to let my tongue lavish attention on her clit, swirling and swishing about, my two fingertips spreading wide as I would draw them back, hitting even more spaces inside her cunt, her hips trying to wiggle across the top of my washing machine, even as it vibrated against her ass.

I like to think of myself as pretty good at eating pussy, but there is no reason she should have been coming quite as quickly or as hard as she did, because it was only a minute or two's worth of attention paid against her clit before she was groaning frantically, her walls gripping and tightening around my fingers like she was trying to hold them in place, like the orgasm was literally blowing her mind, like she'd never had an orgasm before in her life.

Kendra took both of her hands and pushed on the top of my head, trying to get my face away from her pussy, as she finally broke free of the kiss and begin saying over and over again, "stop stop stop stop please stop fuck..."

I smirked, standing up again, sliding my fingertips out of her cunt. "Was that your first time at that? I can't believe that..."

"Second," she said, while I licked my fingertips clean. "But my ex-boyfriend was fucking awful at it. He gave it a couple of licks then just started stabbing my vajayjay with his fingers until I told him to stop and to clip his fingernails. And I must've been too mean about it, because he never even tried again, and we broke up a few weeks later."

"If you can't take criticism, then you don't deserve a chance to get better," I told her. "You're better off without him in your life."

Kendra nodded. "I know, I know," she said. "But it's hard finding a boyfriend when you're trying to keep your GPA in a reasonable range so you don't lose your scholarship."

"Mickey was a jackass anyway, Kendra," Madison told him. "He was already hitting on Jasmine before you two were even officially split up. So fuck him."

Kendra turned to look at me, sliding off the washing machine before reaching up to pull me down so she could kiss me, tasting her own pussy on my lips before she pulled back, licking her lips with a smile. "You're amazing, Mister King, but if I'm honest, I want someone closer to my own age, because I want to be a mother in the next four or five years. But I wanna give back, because I got off and you didn't."

"You don't have to, Kendra," I told her. "There's so many of you girls here, I don't think I could keep up with you all if I tried."

"You sure you don't want a titfuck or something?" she said to me earnestly. "I've never done it before, but I could try if you want..."

I grinned, shaking my head. "It's okay, Kendra. I need to not go completely blind before you all leave the house."

We headed upstairs and up to the second floor, and Astro scooted up and out of his bed to see what was going on. The top story of my house was a heavy bustle of activity, topless cheerleaders moving to and fro, one of them running the vacuum cleaner to get every portion of my house completely clean, another dusting my bookshelves and the top of my dresser.

Kennedy made her way over to me, holding out her phone. "We're ordering pizza to be delivered, Mister King, so what do you want on yours?" I took the phone from her hand and looked at it, selected a meat lover's pizza, then handed it back to her. "Great! We were just waiting on you, so I'll place the order now, and we'll have it delivered in a little bit."

"I don't know that I have any cash-"

"We got it, sir!" a few of the girls said in unison.

I felt a little bad, because I hadn't been expecting company, so I absolutely know that my bathroom must have been in a nightmare state, and I was worried like hell what the girls would think of me, but none of them said anything about it, so maybe it wasn't anywhere near as bad as I thought it was. They had already done the master bathroom, and with the downstairs finished, all of the girls were working as a team. The other bathroom barely sees any use, so I imagine it only took them a few minutes to get it squared away.

My upstairs has two bedrooms, each with their own bathroom, but one of them I've converted into an office space for me to use, although the couch in there has a hideaway bed in it, just for the rare occasions I get visitors.

"Okay, as soon as the pizza arrives, we're going to get in bed and watch a movie. Then, any of the girls I haven't taken care of, I'll handle in the morning after we've all had some rest. That plan okay with everyone?" I asked.

They all sort of nodded, although the Persian looking girl, Kayla, had a question. "What movie are we going to watch?"

I laughed a little. "Well, it's come to my attention that at least one of you doesn't know who Robert DeNiro is, so we're going to pick one of his movies and watch that."

Make it Casino, Harvey thought at me. You get to see Sharon Stone's tits in that one, and she's always been hot.

"Be quiet, Harvey," I thought. "You don't get a vote."

Spoilsport.

"Who's seen Goodfellas?"

About half of them put their hands up.

"Casino?"

Only two hands remained.

"Heat?"

Nobody had their hand raised.

"Okay, that's fucking sacrilege, and you're lucky I don't throw you all out on your asses right now, as lovely as they are," I said with a sigh. "Heat it is."

"What's it about?" Madison asked.

"One of the best bank robbers around and the cop trying to catch him."

"Cops and robbers?" Kasey whined. "That sounds so fucking boring."

I sort of knew the girls were going to eat those words, and sure enough, maybe twenty seconds or so after the heavy duty tow truck rammed the armored car, the doorbell rang and the girls were on the edge of their seats at that point. The door wasn't even blown open yet.

"Holy shit!" Madison said. "Somebody go get the fucking pizza!"

I was about to try and get up, but Kelly, Kennedy and Kendra all got up and ran down the stairs, as the other girls pushed me back down onto the bed, keeping me there. A few seconds later it dawned on me. "Oh shit," I whispered beneath my breath.

Downstairs I heard the door open, a dude said "holy shit!" and the girls giggled. Then a few seconds later, the door closed the three still topless cheerleaders ran back upstairs with the pizza, a couple of two liters of Coke, and Kelly had snagged a bottle of Kraken rum from my liquor cabinet.