All Comments on 'If I'm Honest Ch. 11'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is a work of art, thank you so much.

And the overall theme could be turned into a book.

mick151074mick151074over 1 year ago

So, the big question is, is this the end or do we get to meet the perfect woman?

I kind of hope it is Colleen, though.

DSolomonDDSolomonDover 1 year ago

Phantaztique.

The only downside is that this chapter may be winding up.

Great characters.

Hiding_in_PortlandHiding_in_Portlandover 1 year ago

Wonderful ending. If you had another chapter to show who's behind the door, I wouldn't mind, however this is a great place to end the story as well.

OtterlyMindblowingOtterlyMindblowingover 1 year ago

Please. Please tell me we get a Chapter 12. I need an epilogue to this like I need air. Following this story (and a couple of others, at least one of which you are also writing) is one of the reasons I made an account on this site in the first place.

shadrachtshadrachtover 1 year ago

Aww, cliffhanger! Such a great story with fleshed out Characters who don't all feel like cookie cutters or porn placeholders. Bravo!

masterwebrepmasterwebrepover 1 year ago

Excellent writing, wonderful storyline and thank you

CorruptingPowerCorruptingPowerover 1 year agoAuthor

Chapter 12 marks the end of this particular If I'm Honest story, although I may revisit the concept at some point again in the future. The finale's been up on my Patreon for several months now, and will be out publicly within a month or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It occurs to me that you could end the story right here, and it would work.

I hope you don't, but you could.

DoctorAlanDoctorAlanover 1 year ago

This, like so much of your work, has been delightful, and it pains me to have to make the tiniest criticism of work that has been given me for free, but... The word is "bated." You wait with bated breath, as in "abate." "Baited breath" sounds like...well, unpleasant.

I am more than willing to believe that this error, like that of people who can't spell "piqued," is a result of a Spellcheck fiasco, but we are responsible for the work of our tools.

Again, thank you so much for the gift of your work.

BlankefordBlankefordover 1 year ago

I could honestly see several directions after this chapter. You could do a prequel in a way, telling how Deke's chosen one came to him, and all about her, or go the Harvey route and continue the story of his next user. Honestly, i would love to see both, as i enjoy your stories immensely but i also understand there is only so much time in a day. As long as you keep writing, there are many of us out here willing to read, as I've found your stories are always both creative and entertaining. Thank you

RomanceLivesRomanceLives12 months ago

First I was "Arrrrg, cliffhanger!"

But almost immediately I realized I would be perfectly satisfied if this were the end.

It had been a great story, and could have ended just there.

As it turns out, of course, there's one last chapter where All Is Revealed. :)

thunderousexplodethunderousexplode10 months ago

I loved this story. Perfectly in my wheelhouse.

Lovely plotting, lots of call backs a joy from start to finish

maxsteelemaxsteele9 months ago

So this is it. I feel sad that Harvey and Derrick are parting ways but this is kind of like Yugi and Atem parting. Being together made both of them better people, and they parted on good terms after making both persons better than how they were when they first met. Let's see who is Derrick's soul mate.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Glad he said no to Vanessa, sad he's losing Harvey.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES