If I'm Honest - Picture Perfect Ch. 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie attempted to hold herself above me like that for a short while, half kneeling half lying over the top of me, mouths tending to each other. The combination of her own drinking and the pleasure she was feeling soon made her sway to the side, and we settled for lying next to each other, chasing the other's release. We lasted longer than I might have expected, somehow managing to draw out the enjoyment, in spite of how fragile everything felt in the back of my mind, and how I might have wanted to rush rather than risk something ruining what we had. Even so, in other circumstances I would have taken more time in appreciating just how special she was.

She came before I did, relenting from her own efforts as I flicked and teased at her clit. Helped over the edge by occasional swats of my hand across her rear, my fingers filled her as she clenched and tensed. Black hair spilled messily across her face, and she cried out from between the smudge of her painted lips, the sound as sweet as everything else about her.

My own climax by comparison felt snatched at, drunk and tired, my arousal still partly tempered by being fucked across a table by Lydia only hours earlier. Even so, it made most of those I'd had before this year pale by comparison, and I whimpered through it as she wrung out the last I had to give in slow, lingering bliss. Whatever small talk came after was perfunctory, a footnote in the haze of amazing sex and too many cheap beers before I finally fell asleep.

Unlike things with Lydia, the bed next to me was empty when I woke.

It was still dark outside when I did, the realisation that Cassie wasn't there enough to stir my thoughts into something approaching awake after only a few hours. I'd fallen asleep with the light on, and groaned as I glanced to see her clothes gone and most other signs of her with it, the rest of the suite confrontationally dark and empty beyond the bedroom. All that was left with me was a note carefully folded and left on the table beside my bed. Pushing through the faint headache that I found myself with, I sat, emotions uncertain as I read Cassie's handwriting.

'If I'm honest, I would give things between us a try, but you're probably already worked out that my parents are old fashioned and really don't approve of my love life. I worry you might not be patient enough for that, and I have a horrible feeling that if I let you, you're going to end up hurting me.'

She signed the confession with a kiss, before adding what I can only presume was a hopeful afterthought.

'If I'm wrong, get Tyler to give me a call.'

I'd go back to the note several times over the next few days. A large part of me desperately wanted to talk myself into thinking that she was wrong. She was beautiful and talented and had pushed me another step closer to admitting to myself that I really was desperate for someone like her in my life. But as Harvey had said, I needed to start being honest too. And no matter how hard I tried I couldn't convince myself that the person I was then wouldn't have hurt her in exactly the way she feared, burdening her with my expectations.

Cassie got a happy ending. One of the things it took me a long time to learn about Harvey is that I'm not the only one she tries to poke along, making sure that those we brush up against aren't left unrewarded for their trouble. I looked her up recently at one of her gigs and found out that our evening together had been the push she needed to work through things with her folks, who are far more enamoured with her current girlfriend than they ever would have been with me.

I, on the other hand, still had a lot of work to do and a lot of air miles to cover.

***

Writer's block is a bitch and has been kicking my ass pretty hard since the new year. If you're reading this on release, I've got the next chapter of this story coming immediately behind this one. And if you're waiting on other works by me, rest assured that I'm working on getting them done as quickly as my muse is going to let me and the biggest incentive I can get are any positive ratings and comments people feel like dropping me here.

Thanks for the clicks and the support

- Aga

***