If I'm Honest - Picture Perfect Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It didn't take her long to raise the stakes however, not even letting me shoot for half an hour before making her next, inevitable, offer.

"I'll take my top off for you if you pay me another two hundred," she suggested, and my stomach skipped.

I was tempted to say yes immediately, but Gabi lounged back on the edge of the mud pool, arms stretched out, and saw how her expression dared me to haggle with her. I'd later realise that this was the point where it really started to click in my head that what I wanted was a woman who'd challenge me, and I took her bait.

"This is where I say I'll only pay one hundred and we settle on one fifty, right?"

Gabi laughed at that. "Definitely not. I'm already being very generous, just for you. The boys on my streams have to pay twice as much for this."

"Streams? You're what, like a camgirl or something?"

I suddenly had the context for how she could afford a nicer car than her mom despite being a student, or how she was so practised at making me feel the dead centre of her attention. I felt my stomach do a brief, illicit little flip, and took a moment to realise to my own surprise that I found the revelation incredibly titillating rather than offputting.

She gave a small shrug of her shoulders from where she reclined, waist deep in front of me. "I like money. I really like attention. What's your English saying? You shouldn't mix business and pleasure? Whoever said that didn't know what they were talking about, I love seeing how much I can make myself worth. It's not a dealbreaker is it?"

It wasn't. I'd dabbled out of boredom and curiosity with tuning in to watch a few cam sites during my loneliest moments of lockdown. I'd found the whole thing massively underwhelming, but I wasn't about to judge Gabi either. Nor could I deny the odd extra thrill as I felt myself steppig beyond what I'd normally consider reasonable. It was less the idea of paying her to keep going itself, and more that I would be acting so brazenly in doing so.

The shutter of my camera clicked in her direction by way of an answer.

"Two hundred, and you take your time with things."

Gabi sank down, disappearing until only her chin was visible, her expression seductive. I watched as her arms moved beneath the surface and came back out again moments later with her bikini top removed, casting it onto the nearby grass with a flick of the wrist. I felt my throat dry, licked my lips without thinking. She rose up like something beautifully primal out of the mud, her back turned towards me and stretched her arms out above her head, leaving her contours picked out as if they were covered in earthy grey body paint. I took another burst of pictures, but as she turned back towards me I had to simply lower the camera and take her in without a viewfinder between us.

Her tits were slightly smaller than her moms, but were still more than generous enough against the tight and toned shape of her frame. And even with the thin layer of mud clinging to her it wasn't hard to see just how firm her nipples had become, eagerly inviting my gaze. I stared for a moment, and the young woman chuckled at me.

"Riley, why don't you put the camera down. It's my turn to get what I came here for."

It was a question, but she wasn't really asking.

She was close enough to reach up and brush a hand across my cheek, leaving a grey streak smeared across my face. I did as I was told, taking a moment to carefully lean back out of the pool and set the device down next to my bag, only to be met by her arms around my shoulders as I returned, pulling me down with a kiss that felt as dirty as her muddy body left me. I'd only removed my pants by this point, and quickly felt the wet, clinging warmth seep into the rest of my clothes with a start as I dipped in lower, leaving me struggling to remove them far too late.

Gabi helped me peel away my top, and then my bra. We pressed together, our bodies gliding pleasantly against each other while her hands wandered. Quickly found my nipples, the nubs capping my slight chest as equally as firm as her own. And she drew a gasp as she pinched at them, twisting just enough to send a perversely submissive jolt up my spine. There was another smirk, as she realised exactly how easy my buttons were going to be to press, and pushed me back against the edge of the pool to once again firmly claim my tongue with her own.

We didn't make out for long before my hand found Gabi's ass, giving a needy grope as I attempted to relieve her of her bottoms. I expected her to help me wriggle them free, but instead I found her catching my wrist, breaking off from our kisses so she could speak.

"If you want the bottoms off, that's going to be another fifty."

I wasn't able to answer before she leant back in towards me. Her hands gripped my hair and gently eased my head back, allowing her to capture my earlobe between her teeth for a temptingly provocative nibble. I swore, and crumpled to her demands.

She charged me again for the privilege of seeing her slide herself back out onto the edge of the pool to masturbate. Letting me watch, she spread her legs, the shaved swell of her crotch perched at my eye level as she washed it off with a bottle of water. Gabi was a performer, she loved being watched and she knew exactly how to play to an audience. Shamelessly she toyed with herself for me, massaging, glistening dark folds, moaning my name. Her fingers curled up inside herself and she pumped slowly, drawing things out for my benefit until it all became too much for either of us and her efforts became ragged. She creamed, hard, her own wetness flecked and smeared against the mud the coated her and I waited until she was done, before I placed my head between earth covered thighs and savoured her.

It left me desperate for more. I wanted to have her there on the grass, to see her cum not from her own fingers but from mine, to sample every inch of her. And so I lifted myself half up and out of the mud, my body running slick against Gabi's as I leaned across her. I stooped in for a kiss, but the gesture was awkward and dirty, the taste of her lips earthier than I'd have liked. I tried to grope her chest, reaching for one of her nipples, but in doing so let one of my thighs slip, prompting Gabi to laugh as I clumsily slumped on top of her. I needed her, but the prospect of doing anything while we were both covered head to toe from the volcanic mud quickly seemed more challenging than appealing. And so I cast my eyes down towards the river a short way off.

"Maybe you'd like to come and help me wash off?"

She considered, and I knew before she started to reply that she was going to try and name another price, amused at the idea of just how far she could take things. Instead I leant my mud slick body across hers to place a finger upon her lips, pushing back in earnest for the first time.

"We both know you're going to come and fuck me whether I pay you or not." I loved how in control she was, but I also enjoy playing the brat, and my tone did its best to make clear that I wanted her to bite back. The harder the better.

Gabi smirked. "And what makes you so sure, hmm?"

"Call it a hunch."

"You're awfully confident of that." She reached around, giving my rear a delightful, challenging, squeeze. "You know, I've not even started to make you pay a tax for fucking my mama yet."

At the mention of Luisa, the thrill of how indecent I was being quivered through me. I took a moment to search Gabi's face, momentarily unsure if there was any resentment behind her words, but found only a devilish fire in her eyes. God, she was getting off on the idea of fucking her mother's lover even harder than I was. I did my best to pull myself to my feet rather than melt from her expression alone, trying to draw out the game as I started to walk towards the river, leaving her to chase after me.

"I'm sure you can find plenty of other ways to punish me for that."

I dawdled enough, deliberately, on my way down to the bank, that Gabi was practically on top of me as I reached the water. It barely came up to the top of my thighs, but the sudden contrast between the comfortable warmth of the mud and the cooler river caused me to yelp, one that was quickly followed by a similar shriek and laughter from behind me.

"Oh fuck me that's cold," I exclaimed but wasn't left to linger in the thought for long before I felt Gabi bundle into me from behind. Her arms wrapped around me and we both tumbled beneath the surface with a splash as she wrestled me down playfully. As I came back up seconds later, finding my feet again, I barely had an instant to gasp before her lips were on mine again and we fell into each other, hungrily in the middle of the current.

It was hard to tell if we were making an honest attempt to clean each other off, or if that was merely a consequence of how eagerly we wanted to touch each other still. I ran my hands across every curve I could find on her young, beautiful body. And as I helped wipe the mud from the slick dark cascade of her hair, I marvelled at just how much she looked like her mother, whenever I'd fucked Luisa in the shower. Most striking was how identical their nipples were. Gabi's tits were smaller, but the dark brown nubs that capped them mirrored Luisa's perfectly, save for the lack of piercings. Although I'd learn later, watching one of her streams out of curiosity, that even that difference wouldn't last.

Before long the cold of the water was totally forgotten for the heat the Colombian girl lit in me, and her hands began to drift further and further towards my core. I was painfully ready for her when her fingers moved from her thigh to press against my clit, the strumming of her digits causing me to moan whorishly into her mouth, mid-kiss. A kiss that was abandoned entirely when three of those fingers slid inside me, leaving me to clench and whimper at the sensation. Her other hand toying with my own nipples was almost more than I could bare, and, standing there against her in the river, I quickly raced towards my peak. She knew exactly what she was doing, and the climax I could feel swelling inside my core was going to be an incredible one. But Gabi had ideas other than letting me reach it quite so easily.

"Do you want to come?"

"Fuck...Gabi. Yes..."

"How much are you willing to pay for it?"

Her fingers slowed but didn't stop, stroking me just firmly enough to edge me without letting me have what I wanted. I whined, almost pathetically, my body still trying to claw its way towards release. And swore as I realised the hold she had on me and just how readily I was willing to give in.

"Fuck. Gabi, no. Please...you can't not let me come like this. Please..."

She eased off fingering my hot, desperate cunt even further in response to my protest. But in its place gave a firm tweak to one of my nipples, pulling the flesh hard enough to make me gasp, just enough of a taste of pain to feel fucking incredible. She wasn't going to let me come without getting what she wanted, but she wasn't about to let me forget how much my body needed her in that moment either.

"You didn't think I was going to let you off that easily, did you? I wonder if you sounded like such a slut when Mama fucked you. Did she make you beg like this? Or did she give your greedy little pussy whatever it wanted? Were you as desperate for her as you are for me?"

"Oh shit, Gabi. I...fuck..." I tried to find some form of protest, but failed as she toyed with me. Dirty talk had always been something I could take or leave before then, but there and then Gabi's words couldn't have been doing more to add to the delicious, helpless feelings running through me.

"So I'm going to ask again, Riley. How much would a slut like you pay to come right now?"

"Anything."

Her thumb circled my clit without actually touching it, teasing the pleasure I knew it would be able to give me. She kissed at my neck and grazed teeth across the skin in a gentle bite that sent me wild. And I rolled my hips, trying to guide her back, deeper, in search of release, only for Gabi to move her hand away just as far as I pushed.

"Two hundred," she demanded. "And I'll make you come as many times as it takes to make you forget Mama."

I tried to speak, but my breath caught and the word only came out as a whisper. "Deal."

"Loud enough so I can hear you. We don't want you going back on things do we?"

"Fuck. Deal. We have a deal! Just fucking let me come already!"

Gabi's fingers resumed their ministrations in earnest, but the intensity still wasn't quite as fervent as it had been. I draped my arms about her shoulders, leaning myself against her as she took her time, curling and thrusting. She refused to simply rush me to my finish, but instead took her time, building me up so high that when I finally came crashing back down it was with an intensity that left me speechless. I pulsed, blissfully against her hand, cumming long and hard before falling backwards into the water. And it was there that I let myself float for a wonderful moment, figuratively and literally.

The pair of us clambered back onto the bank, neither satisfied with just the one orgasm. Or tired of each other's bodies as we fucked several more times. I ate her out enthusiastically, her hands assertively holding me in place between her legs as I worshipped her cunt. And as she returned the favour as I made sure I got my money's worth. I even got to enjoy the lapping flicks of her tongue against my arsehole, discovering that she was just as enthused at the prospect of burying her face between the cheeks of my rear as her mom was. My final orgasm came with me splayed out on the grass, with her fingers filling both my holes, reducing me to exhausted, disbelieving laughter.

We were into the blue hour by the time we finished, with the sun dipping below the horizon and just enough light left to let us linger a while next to each other. And it was as I lay there, my body light and my thoughts hazy as I looked up at the sky, that Gabi propped herself up on an elbow to speak.

"Hey Riley?"

"Yeah?"

"If I'm honest, this has been fun, but we both know I'm acting out while I can. I want to go back to college and make the most of doing this sort of thing until a real job means I have to stop. I've not decided how far I want to take doing sex work yet, but I enjoy it too much to stop for you. And I don't think either of us want to try and make something like that work."

I rolled over slightly to look at her as she finished her Harvey induced confessional and the over-earnest look faded from her eyes. We both knew part of the appeal of this was that I was going to be gone in a week, no obligations to the other as we figured ourselves out and did what felt good. Even so, there was an odd, remaining uncertainty about her, and I leaned over to give her cheek a kiss, encouraging her to voice it.

"You and Mama aren't serious, are you?"

I shook my head. "Not really, no. We've had this talk already, you don't have to worry about it getting weird."

"But you're going to keep having sex with her until you leave?"

As she asked the question I realised I genuinely didn't have the answer to that. Things had been good with Luisa, but I didn't know what Harvey had planned for me. Except, for the first time, I was actually looking forward to whatever came next. "Maybe? I'm only here for a few more days." I paused, with my next words just as much for Harvey as they were for Gabi. "I'm doing my best to keep an open mind."

"If she doesn't, I'm not against letting you pay for another round or two." Gabi offered, earning a laugh as she grinned at me. And as she did, I felt Harvey give a smile of her own, in that odd, shapeless way of hers. A glow of approval straight into my mind.

'That's my girl. We might actually be getting somewhere.'

My next encounter with help from the bracelet didn't come until a few days later, on my way out of Colombia. Gabi would drive me back to her mom's place in the meantime, but I'll leave you guessing about how I spent the rest of my trip, and which of them it was with. I've always been a believer that some of the best pictures you can take are the ones that leave certain things out and your audience guessing at the rest of the story, just out of frame. Maybe the details aren't worth telling. Or maybe there are just certain things I'm not going to admit to...

Like Cassie, I got in contact with Luisa again recently, once I was able to look back on all this. I didn't leave her a storybook ending quite like Cassie got, but she's happy. Her tour guide business has kicked back into gear and I've sent several other photographers her way, telling them she's the best fixer I've worked with before or since. Honestly, I think she enjoys her life the way it is, and I'm definitely not going to fault her for it.

And Gabi? Gabi's still at college, although I've tuned in to some of her streams in the months since. Watching cams like that still isn't for me, but the girl really knows how to work a room, and while I don't know if she's figured out which direction she's going yet, she certainly seems to be having fun along the way. And I don't regret a penny of what she made me pay her.

***

Writer's block is a bitch and has been kicking my ass pretty hard since the new year. If you're waiting on other works by me, rest assured that I'm working on getting them done as quickly as my muse is going to let me and the biggest incentive I can get are any positive ratings and comments people feel like dropping me here.

Thanks for the clicks and the support

- Aga

***