Scarlet Passion Pt. 01

Story Info
A young girl gets the leading role and something more.
4.8k words
4.63
15.9k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/28/2023
Created 08/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Stacy, and I am a freshman in college. I am originally from Jonesboro, Arkansas; it was a good-sized town by our standard, but it was tiny to others. I always wanted to be an actress and was bitten by the bug at an earlier age of six when I had to sing "Itsy bitsy spider" at a school recital. When I turned eighteen, I picked a college in California because I figured I could find a job between movies and the theatres there. I was excited on my first day seeing how big the city would compare to my home town.

My first day kept me busy with getting everything that I needed for the next week of classes. While I was in line for my theater class overheard a girl saying, "That little country girl needs to watch herself, or Miss Stevenson is going to eat her up." The girl's friends laughed at the joke, but I was confused about why it was funny. I wondered what they meant about that and concluded she must be a hard person to get along with. I did not want anyone to take it easy on me, and if my teacher had to be a bitch to mold me into being a star, so be it. I was very determined to make it that I was willing to do whatever it takes to make my dream a reality.

My first day of classes went by slowly with the building anticipation of starting my first theatre class. I made a few friends and was lucky that my roommate, Kathy, was pretty cool. I was worried that she would be a stuck-up city girl that would give me crap for being from the country. I already met a few who treated me like an idiot when they heard I was from Arkansas. Kathy treated me like an old friend and, being a local girl, promised to show me around the town. When she learned that I was taking theatre gave me a weird look and smile.

"What is that smile for? Is there something wrong with my teacher? I overheard some girls talking about her last week," I asked because I was beginning to worry that there was something wrong with her.

"There is nothing wrong with her, but from what I have heard, she does some good plays. Rumor is that one of her students refused to do a role given to her and was given nothing but bad parts after that. What I do know for a fact is that she opens doors for some of her best students and is well-respected among the local theatres here. My sister's friend Judy took her class and is now one of the leading actresses for the Baxter theatre company. Just to be safe, do whatever role she offers," Kathy said jokingly with a wink.

I figured she was right; we ordered a pizza and sat around talking about boys the rest of the night. She was a fun person to be around and knew how to make me laugh. I had a feeling that this year was going to be a life-changer for me. It had started so great that I couldn't see things going wrong for me.

**************

The day I had was waited so long for had finally arrived and I was so happy that I couldn't stop smiling. I loved everything about the theatre, from the rehearsal to performing on stage with the crowd watching my every move with awe. This was the only place that could make me feel so alive. Nothing could make me happier than being on stage delivering great lines with the audience hanging on my every word.

I was a little worried at first about my teacher, but that was until she came in. While I was waiting in line for her class, she was not there but had an assistant deal with her new students. She was a tall and beautiful woman that looked elegant in her business skirt and blouse. Her red hair barely touched her shoulder, and the glasses she wore gave her a sexy librarian look.

In the days that followed, I found I really liked her teaching style and her as well. She made her classes so much fun that once it was over, it made me feel sad. When we did sketches, she kept picking me to help her, and it filled me with so much pride. I was glad that she kept picking me because it allowed me to show off my talent. I wanted at least one of the starring roles in any of the productions we would have that year.

It took one week of her classes to prove that she wasn't the type of person those girls talked about. She was kind and wonderful. There were no signs that she was the type of person that needed to be feared. The woman felt more like a friend than a teacher that showed kindness to all her students.

Her class was the last one that I had that Friday, and after doing some homework would unwind at the club with Kathy. I only had two papers to write that should only take a few hours to finish. My weekend would be open for some fun, and I would take the opportunity before they buried me in tons of homework.

Just as I was gathering my things before heading back to my dorm for a long night, Miss Stevenson caught me before I left and wanted to have a word with me. We chatted until we were alone before she told me what she really wanted to talk to me about.

"I sometimes do plays outside our college and at times invite one of my students to try out for a role. I think you would be perfect for a play that I am doing. I do not usually give out lead roles to first-year students, but you seem more than qualified. If you are interested in the part, it's yours, but do not waste my time if you cannot commit," Miss Stevenson told me emotionless.

I was so excited being offered a leading role that I agreed before knowing what I was saying yes to. Miss Stevenson looked at me with an expression that unnerved me before telling me, "I take it as a great insult when someone backs out of a role. I would never use them again on or off-campus. If I give my all to someone, I expect the same in return. Come over tomorrow night around six for your copy of the script." She handed me a card with her home address on it before leaving without another word.

I was so happy that she picked me that I forgot to ask her what play we were doing. Tons of plays flew through my mind, and I hoped she was doing a drama. I loved doing them because I believed that was where an actor could really shine. I could not wait for tomorrow night to see what play we were going to be doing. This weekend, my new plan was to run by Miss Stevenson before meeting up with Kathy for a night of dancing.

*******************

Since I was going to the club, I thought about dressing a little more risqué than usual. I wanted the boys to want me without being able to get me. I felt like a tease tonight and wanted nothing more than to be desire. I usually wouldn't do things like this, but I was in college now and wanted to push my boundaries a little.

I wore a mini skirt that showed off my legs and a shirt with the top three buttons undone. Doing so made my large breasts visible enough to make any man's mouth water. Only two buttons were holding my shirt together from revealing my breasts to the world. Knowing that and going braless tonight makes the whole thing more exciting. I was not a slut, but while in college, you experimented with different things that you usually wouldn't do back home.

I was a good back in Arkansas and would never do things like this there. It wasn't like I was planning on sleeping with anyone and just wanted to dance with some hot guys. I felt so good from getting my part that I might even let some of them groped me, but not good enough for anything else. I was about to button my shirt up before getting my script from Miss Stevenson when my phone rang. Kathy called to tell me that she was on the way to the club and that I should meet her there.

**********************

I knocked on Miss Stevenson's door when I suddenly remembered that I had forgotten to button up my shirt, and before I could fix it, the door opened. Miss Stevenson stood there in a light blue sundress, smiling while looking down at my alluring cleavage. If I were not so embarrassed about showing so much of my breasts to her, I would have probably noticed the predator-like stare that she was giving them. It was too late to correct my mistake, and I decided to leave it as is. I just wanted to get my script before making a fool of myself any further.

She led me down the hallway to her office as she teased me about how I was dressed by asking me, "Do you dress this sexy for all college professors, or just me?"

She let out a cute little laugh while swaying her ass as she walked. It was hypnotic, and I could not keep my eyes off it. I was surprised when I noticed the imprint of a thong underneath her dress. The woman didn't seem the type to wear something like that, and I found myself impressed with her choice of undergarment.

"Sorry about that! I usually wear something more modest, but I am meeting a friend for a girl's night out later," I said while still feeling a little embarrassed.

I managed to avert my eyes from her ass before she turned around. I felt flushed and could not understand why I was looking at her ass. I was not a lesbian and never had any desire to be with a woman before. Okay, maybe I had thought about it a little, but what girl haven't? It just went as far as wondering about the differences between kissing a guy and a girl. How it would feel, but I have never been that adventurous ever to want to find out.

She grinned wickedly at me while leaning against her desk and spoke in a flirty, sexy voice, "That's a pity. You would get a boost in your grade wearing that in my class."

That was one reason I loved her so much for her great sense of humor, but I should have taken it in another way. She was flirting with me, and I was too blind to notice it. She tried to give me the script, but it slipped through her fingers and onto the floor. My shirt opened when I bent down to get it; one of my breasts could be seen by Miss Stevenson, and I felt embarrassed again.

Searching through her desk for another script calmly said, "Stacy, I would like to talk more about the play and do a brief scene before you go. I want to make sure that I got the right person for this. I am putting a lot into you, and I am sure you will not let me down."

I was not in a hurry and told her that I could spare any time she needed. She let out a bright smile before telling me, "Good, and never say no to a director if you want a future in this business."

After she was done explaining the play to me, my mouth dropped open in shock. The play was called "Scarlet Passion," and it was about lesbians. To be more exact, it was about Scarlet Green, a young girl coming to terms with her homosexuality, and I was to play that character. The look on my face triggered a pause and apprehensive stare from Miss Stevenson.

"I hope you do not have a problem with this! Please do not be wasting my time with any moral objections and reasons you cannot do it. We do not play ourselves, but characters, and sometimes those characters are nothing like us. This is not high school where you do cute little plays, but college, where we push the boundaries with the art," Miss Stevenson said sternly.

My ego did not want to say no to a starring role, even if the price of it was me kissing another girl. I swallowed my fear and lied to her. I told her what I thought she wanted to hear, "I will do it and will never let you down. It just took me by surprise, that is all. We never did any plays like this one back home, but I am okay with it. Many actors can and do these kinds of roles with no problem. I will be the lesbian that you need me to be." I tried to sound like I was okay with all of this, but deep down, I knew that I wasn't.

She smiled at my submissive attitude, and the words she spoke came off her lips as it was pleasing as a lover's embrace, "Good, that is what I like to hear from my actors. If you ever want to get far in this business, you must do roles that are sometimes not on your comfort level. I promise you this if you do this right for me, and I will give you a starring role in our first-class production."

I barely got what the scene was about before we started, and all I knew was that Scarlet was afraid to act on her lesbian desire. She wanted the courage to cross that line, but fear kept her from doing so. My heart skipped a beat in fear realizing the scene was about my character wanting sex but trying to be coy about it. I calm down a bit by telling myself that it was just a play and I was safe. The worst that could happen was that I would end up making out with a girl.

The scene starts with Scarlet crashing a party to talk with a girl she heard about being gay. The girl leads her into her bedroom, and it was the last scene in that act. It was weird reading lines with my teacher from a play where both of our characters was a lesbian.

"So, you wanted to talk? There is no need. I know just what you want from me," Miss Stevenson said while delivering her lines with fire in her eyes and passion in her voice. I've gotten the same look from guys that wanted to sleep with me. I took a step back and felt the wall pressed hard against me. The fear came over me as I wonder what I got myself into. She was now only inches from me, and I could smell her intoxicating perfume. She clears her throat before replying, "It's your line, sweetie." She gave me a smile like a cat that was about to swallow the canary.

I felt silly for losing my cool like that and spoke my following line, "What do you mean? I do not want anything..."

She cut me off on cue. "It's in your eyes, my dear, screaming and yearning to know what it is like," she said, her voice had a seductive tone to it.

I replied with confusion, "What do you mean what it is like?" I was not acting at this point, and I was a little confused about where this was going.

Without touching, Miss Stevenson moved closer to me and replied in a low, seductive tone, "This." When she kissed me, my body went numb from the strangeness of having her tongue in my mouth. Her lips were soft and far more inviting than any man that I ever kissed before. I return the kiss, giving her full access to my mouth while telling myself that I was doing this because of the show but did not want to face the fact that I enjoyed kissing another girl.

Miss Stevenson was not just a great kisser but was far better than any man I had ever dated. They were between sloppy to being okay at best, and I would have done far more with them if they would've kissed me like her. Our kissing went on longer than any scene would allow, and I was so into it that I didn't mind. It was only when she pushed my shirt open that I realized that she unbuttoned it. I could feel the cool air of the room on my bare breasts and two warm hands on my hips.

She broke the kiss for another line before diving back in with a series of intense kisses, "And this." Her hands slid up to my chest, squeezing them, and played with my nipples. I let out a moan, but her tongue in my mouth muffled it. I was scared and confused. I was not gay, but she was hitting all the right spots to change that. When she touched the most sensitive area of my breasts, a wave of pleasure shot through me.

It's been months since someone had touched my body like this, and it was like she knew it better than I did. My moans were now filling the room as she moved her soft, lovely lips to my ear. Her voice was seductive and still very much in control as she said once again, "And this." She moved her right hand to my inner thigh and was tracing it softly with her fingertips. Sliding her knee behind my legs and nudging it open. It felt like an eternity as her fingers move slowly up, and my fear held me in place.

When her hand finally reached my panties, I felt her fingers pressing against my pussy as she started to rub it. "You are wet, my dear," Miss Stevenson said with a wicked laugh. I did not know how soaked I was until she said something. The wetness that was building up between my legs had soaked my panties. I could not believe that I had gotten this worked up over a woman, and I started to doubt my sexuality for the first time.

I was trying to make sense of all of this, but the way she played with my breast and rubbed my aching pussy kept me distracted. She kissed me up and down my neck as if she was trying to leave a hickey to mark her conquest of me. My upbringing told me that this was wrong, but my body did not care. I only had the power to let out a few grunts between each moan and was too weak to udder the word no.

I found out that there were spots on my body; if touched correctly, I would be powerless to say no. Miss Stevenson was hitting them and was too weak to resist her advances. From the sounds of my moans, I almost did not hear her say, "Would you do anything for me, my dear?" Her kisses may have stopped, but her hands were still pushing me to the edge of ecstasy.

All I wanted was this feeling to go on and yelled out, "Yes! Yes! Yes, I would do anything for you!" I could feel my orgasm building, and it was about to blow like a volcano.

"Would you eat my pussy?" She asked.

I was too far gone to comprehend her question and would have said yes to anything at that moment. I moaned out, "Yes, I would eat your pussy. Oh my God, don't stop! I am going to cum!" My heart sank as she stepped away from me, and I could feel the orgasm that was about to burst from me melt away.

"Deliver on your promise, my dear, and I will give you the best fucking that you ever had," Miss Stevenson said while removing her clothes.

Miss Stevenson had a body that even a young girl would be Envious of, and she was old enough to be my mother. The thin patch of hair between her legs made me feel self-conscious about my thick bush. I wanted her to like my cunt, but was afraid that she would find my untrimmed bush unsettling, and that was something that would not have crossed my mind an hour ago. I no longer saw her as my teacher but as a beautiful woman that I wanted to please.

She sat on a blue velvet couch, spreading her legs, and stared at me lustfully. I've never had oral sex performed on me before and did not know how to do it. My sexual experiences only consist of having my tits and pussy played with before having my pussy pounded by a cock. I had jerk off and gave blowjobs to my last boyfriend while we were dating, but I didn't think my knowledge of playing around with a cock would help me in this situation. I only started having sex after leaving high school during the summer before I left for college.

This was my chance to walk away, but there was something inside me that wanted to stay. It was like a dream when I walked over to her and got on my knees. I didn't resist as she slid my shirt over my shoulder to fully revealed my large breasts to her. My nipples were pink and were so hard that they had a sweet ache to them.

Miss Stevenson told me affectionately, "Those are some of the most beautiful breasts that I have ever seen. I am looking forward to sucking on them later. Do what feels natural to you, and let your instinct takes control. You will learn to eat pussy, and if you need any help, I will guide you through it but now show me what you can do."

I was so happy she liked my breasts that I straightened my back and proudly pushed them forward. I had never been so close to another woman's pussy that I could see the juices dripping out of it and smell the sweet arousing scent that was coming from it like a flower. I eased my tongue through the moist lips that made my taste buds erupt in a new sensation of joy that gave me a new kind of hunger.

I could not get enough of her pussy, and drank the juices that poured out from it. The more I licked her cunt, the hungrier I got until I was like a wild beast devouring it in a sexual frenzy. I learned from her moans and screams that I was doing the job right. She grabbed my head to keep me focused on one spot until her orgasm hit. I wanted to keep tasting this woman's sweet pussy, but my own was aching to be fucked.

"I knew the first day in class that you had the perfect mouth for eating pussy. You never disappoint, do you, Stacy? The way you ate my pussy, I bet you will be doing it again real soon," Miss Stevenson said in a low sensual voice while playing with my hair.

12