All Comments on 'If I'm Lying, I'm Dying'

by BiggamusBoyRex

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Hmmm...

Not bad, For a first tale it was interesting. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You sick fuck

the special thing was that a six year old child saw his mother blow you?? You dirty fucking nonce. Story reported.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
ANY PORT OR HOLE

even if it isn't storming, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Written by a very emotionally sick person.

Likely a pedophile. I, too, have reported as a "possible pedophile."

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Not so amazing....

A good story, but I find it normal, nothing unbelievable, so why think we would find it difficult to believe in it? No need for the words: "If I'm lying, I'm dying"....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
for a yankee trying to sound southern you almost made it

your quotes were mostly wrong, instead of it won't me, it should have been wan't me, but how is a yankee going to know. Most of your idiom quotes were almost right but to portrait it correctly they all needed to be corrected. A southern editor might have helped.

BiggamusBoyRexBiggamusBoyRexover 9 years agoAuthor
Sorry, folks...

There's no pedoplilia here. First, had I known at the time her son was awake, I would have stopped her. I do not get off on kids being used for sexual purposes. Although, to be honest, in the heat of the moment, the kid was not a consideration in our thinking... or lack thereof.

Secondly, the kid could not have actually seen anything more than his mother lean over to put her head in my lap so, he was never actually exposed to any explicit sexual activity.

For me, what made the experience so amazing was the awkward position in which Rosie put herself. Of course, for you haters, none of this matters.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 9 years ago
What's with the comments??

Pedophilia? Are you fucking kidding me? Where in this story did anyone have sex with a minor? What a bunch of morons.

As for the story, you set it up so well that I think it raised expectations to a level that would be difficult to reach. There was nothing in this story that was so unbelievable that it would cause me to suspect you're lying. A six year old saw his mom put her head in your lap. At best, I'd call that a mildly amusing anecdote. Not really scandalous. And certainly not pedophilia!

I enjoy your writing style, and encourage you to write again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
*

Nah. Didn't do shit for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I Guess

I guess you are from South New jersey. A Southerner --NO WAY- Story some what Ok but it sucked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Now I've seen everything

People who visit and comment on a porn story website being self-righteous? Now I've seen everything. It's not this author who's a nonce, my friends, it's those who search for things to be offended by, and don't actually understand what they're looking for.

PolyLvrPolyLvrover 9 years ago
fuckin pedos

They see pedos everywhere.

Wasn't badly written. As far as the colloquialisms, it's hard to know how to spell them when they're pretty much bastardised English anyways.

I gave it a 5. Not that exciting but as a semi autobiographical tale it weren't bad. A tame memory trumps excting fiction.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Close, ANON 'Yankee'

'It wasn't me' kinda SOUNDS like what Anon 'yankee' said ... 'it wan't me, ... but it is a slurred 'It weren't me'

Not really sure WHY this is in LW! Looks a lot more like a fairly tame (esp. given the era) Erotic Coupling!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
much ado about nothing

You called it right, what's the big deal? Despite the big sell, it sounds ordinary to me. And the epilogue? Yawn.

But, hey, hot pussy is hot pussy, so good on ya.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 9 years ago
I mean man

BBR, you swear this was just one of the most jagged and ziggy sexy scenes y'ever had in your whole darn life? Well ain't you lived buddy boy. 2*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous