If Loving You Is Wrong

Story Info
I don't want to be right.
5.7k words
4.49
15.7k
54
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimers: Do I really need to give you my standard stuff? Yes, I do. Each and every person involved in sexy stuff is eighteen, or older. THIS STORY IS FICTION! If you have issues with sons and mothers doing the nasty, click out of this and find something else to read. My wife and I actually got the idea for this story from watching a Hobby Lobby commercial on TV. Since about ninety-five percent of commercials today are pure shit, this one caught our eye On to my story.

I'm sitting in our sparse living room, doing my homework. I'm a student at the local community college, working on an associates degree in accounting.

I guess I forgot some fairly important information. I'm Victor Bailey, just turning nineteen years of age, an only child living with my mother Wendy, a forty-three year old divorced woman, who works as a nurse in a local hospital.

I'm always wondering how she put up with the asshole who was my father for nearly fifteen years. In truth, by the strict definition, he's still my father, but I haven't had the displeasure of being around him for over four years, now.

Are you getting the gist of our relationship?

Ever since the divorce was final, after several months of bitter fighting, he just up and disappeared. Not one word. Not one nickel of support.

With this lack of support, things were always tight around the Bailey household.

Mom made decent enough money, but even with my partial scholarship, mom didn't want me working, so I could devote most of my time to my schoolwork.

In the years since asshole disappeared, I don't think my mom has been on more than two or three dates. With how early they all ended, I was fairly certain none of them was even close to mister right.

Let me describe myself, before I get too far into my little tale.

I was never a jock in middle or high school. Oh, I liked playing baseball and basketball, but by the time I graduated high school, I stood just about six feet even, or there abouts. I tipped the scales at a robust one fifty. You can easily see why the list of my favorite sports didn't include football.

I wasn't too bad at football, but with my very slender form, mom didn't want me broken in half the first time I got tackled. I got roughed up enough playing basketball, that my body couldn't take many hits from defensive linemen, some of whom topped two hundred and fifty pounds.

No matter how much I ate, I just couldn't gain weight. I know that sounds a bit far-fetched, but it happens to be true.

In high school, I wasn't exactly in high demand on the social scene. Yes, I had a few dates, but very few second dates. I just was the skinny, very smart kid, who happened to be a bit socially awkward.

The few girls I did go out with seldom let me get any further than second base. Yes, I did cop a feel, or two, but never inside her blouse, and for sure, never on a naked breast.

I just settled on the fact that my classroom education came first, and I'd learn the physical aspects of sex, some day. I was well aware of what books told about sex, but had a very limited practical application of what I'd read.

Each day, I watched as mom trudged off to work her normal 2 PM to 10 PM shift. Yes, she enjoyed her job, even with her less than desirable work hours, but she was slowly being worn down.

Should I have been worried about mom's well being? Certainly. It's a son's job to be concerned about the one parent who cared for him.

Now, I had to figure out how to change our situation. Just so you all know, I've never had any sexual thoughts about my mother. Never!

I quickly put any thoughts along those lines out of my mind. I needed something else to help her with her serious case of the blahs.

Right after Thanksgiving, as usual, we went Christmas tree shopping. We picked one out that we both agreed would just have to do.

Getting home, we put it on the stand, and went searching for our box of decorations.

When we found it, we remembered that most of our decorations were either falling apart, or broken by some of our friend's kids, the previous holiday.

It just made me sad, seeing our tree, that already looked pathetic, now with just three or four ornaments.

Mom put on a happy face, and told me it was a beautiful tree, no matter.

I silently cursed my deadbeat dad, for leaving us in this financial mess. If I could find his worthless ass, I'd kick it from where I found him, to the next county.

For several weeks after Thanksgiving, I had heard that the game store in town was looking for certain vintage gaming consoles, which I just happened to be the owner of one.

On Saturday, which mom was to have off, she got a call to fill in for a sick colleague. It wouldn't be a full shift, and we really could use the overtime, so off she went.

I thought of surprising mom by cleaning up the kitchen, and doing the laundry.

I then called the game store, telling the owner the model I had, and asked how much I could get for it.

Riding my bike to this store, I showed this guy my gaming console, and was shocked out of my wits, at how much he was giving me.

I just couldn't believe my good fortune, and set out to finish decorating our tree. I also knew I wanted to get my mom a nice gift, or two.

Stopping at two different stores on my way home, I made my purchases, and sped home.

Waiting for mom to return from work, I got myself cleaned up, and dressed, proud of what I'd accomplished.

I had my phone out to capture the look on mom's face when she opened the door, seeing our fully decorated tree, the folded basket of clean laundry, plus the two small wrapped gift boxes under the tree.

"Vic, what did you do, and where did this money come from?"

"Mom, I sold that gaming console I don't need, because I wanted a nicer Christmas, plus you deserve some nicer things, too."

Standing in our living room, hugging each other, while I noticed a few tears in her eyes.

I just wanted to show the woman who had devoted her life to making mine just a little bit nicer, something just for her. What my asshole father lacked, she more than made up for.

We stayed in our embrace a few more minutes, until I noticed mom blushing. As she never wore makeup, I'd never seen her cheeks this red, exept when it was snowing, or just very cold.

I watched as she disappeared into her bedroom, then returned to the couch to finish one more chapter in the textbook I was studying.

Just as I was finishing the chapter, mom returned in her usual nighttime attire. Sweat pants, a bulky sweatshirt, and her hair done up in a ponytail.

Sitting at the other end of the sofa, with her legs tucked under her behind, she looked at me, still with a tear in her eye, and thanked me, yet again.

"Vic, you just don't know how much I appreciate what you've done tonight."

"I'm just trying to help make this holiday season a bit brighter."

She then got up, and I expected her just to return to her room, for a good night's sleep.

Instead, she walked up to me, put her arms around my neck, pulled my face down to hers, and very lightly kissed me on my lips.

My eyes flew open, as she backed up, saying how sorry she was, but I stopped her, telling her that I wasn't sorry. I said that with a mile wide grin.

"Son, that was inappropriate of me, so let's just forget what I did. OK?"

"If you insist, but its going to be difficult for me to forget my best friend in the world kissing me like that."

As she headed off to her bedroom, I couldn't help but notice a little spring in her step.

As I came to the end of my chapter, and closed out my workbook, I thought about kissing my mother.

I truly didn't have all that much experience kissing girls of my own age, let alone someone old enough to be my mom.

Shit, she was my mom. I started thinking thoughts a son shouldn't have about the woman who gave birth to him. Never in my nineteen years had I ever had anything other that pure thoughts about her.

I started thinking. She was always on the thin side, and stood only five feet two or three. If I had to guess her weight, it might be one ten, tops.

I'd never seen her naked, but once or twice I'd seen her in just her bra, or a light t-shirt without a bra, I knew her breasts were on the small side, but I'd never seen a naked breast, in person.

Trying to fall asleep, that kiss kept me tossing and turning. I kept thinking that mothers didn't kiss their sons on the lips. Did they?

The next morning, being Sunday, when we usually slept later, I was awake earlier than usual. Yes, my mind was still trying to rationalize that kiss.

Slowly getting my sleepy body moving, I went to the living room, and just sat on the couch, going over the lessons from last night. I knew the test I was due to take on Monday was fairly well under my control, but wanted to see what mom was going to say, or do, this morning.

When she finally came out of her room, it appeared to me that she slept as poorly as I had.

"Victor, we need to talk. I think I made a large mistake, kissing you the way I did last night."

I really didn't know how to respond, so I just stared at the floor.

"Please say something. Anything."

"I really liked it, mom."

"That's not the comment I was looking for."

"It's the truth, but, um, I'd kind of like to do that, again," I said with a half-hearted smile.

"Oh, Vic, what am I going to do with you?"

Walking up to her slight frame, I just put my arms around her, and hugged her to me as gently as I knew how.

"That feels good, mom."

"Uh huh."

I got really brave, putting my hand under her chin, lifting her face up, and gave her as soft a kiss as I knew how.

"Now that feels good, too, mom."

Instead of a response, she just clung to my body, kissing me far deeper than the first one, causing my modest bulge to poke into her mid section.

"Calm down, Victor, that we can't do."

Looking down at the floor, like a scolded puppy, I loosened my grip and moved back

"Sorry, mom, that's the way I feel."

Just staring at each other, not saying a word, she laid her head on my chest, I put my arms around her, again.

As if we were hearing music, I started moving around our living room floor as if we were dancing in a club.

As we danced, slowly, I could detect a soft humming coming from mom.

After another few minutes, I lifted her face to mine, again, and kissed her lips. This time a little bit harder. Much to my surprise, she responded by opening her mouth just far enough to allow her tongue to force my own mouth open.

Wow! Never had the few girls I'd kissed done that. I returned that gesture, with my tongue entering her mouth, dueling with hers.

Damn, that felt good. And, damn, but my cock was responding, by pressing into her. I could tell by her own body movements that she was more than aware of what was happening.

"Victor, whatever happens, we can't tell a soul."

With another deep kiss, with my hands gripping her soft behind, I just kept moving us towards her bedroom.

Stopping just inside her bedroom, I very slowly started lifting her shirt up and over her head. Seeing her small, bra covered breasts in a new light made my cock start to throb a little more.

Before I could reach around her, she unhooked her bra for me. Seeing her smallish B cup boobs, yes I'd peeked at her bra to know their size, I very cautiously put my hand on one of them, feeling her nipple harden under my touch.

Without saying a word, I leaned down, taking the other one in my mouth and softly licking it, like a tootsie roll pop. The moans coming from mom led me to believe I was on the right track.

Very slowly, we both started removing each others remaining clothes. Her sweat pants, my jeans, and shirt. Her white cotton panties, my briefs.

Still without saying a word, we moved onto her bed. Mom laid me on my back, laid next to me, softly rubbing my rock hard cock.

Just as I was about to announce what was happening, I started cuming, with enormous amounts of built up cum.

Mom was more than ready with a handful of tissue, that were filled nearly to overflowing.

"Oh, God, mom, I don't know what to say, except, I hope we can do more."

"Let me clean up, and we'll talk about it, OK?"

I just nodded, with my breathing starting to return to normal.

Mom came back to bed, and laid in my arms. Neither of us put any clothes on, and we just sort of looked at each other.

"Do I take it that you've never done anything even close to that, before?"

I just nodded.

"Do I also take it you might want to do more?"

Again, I nodded.

I then felt her soft hand on my growing cock, moving up and down.

My God, that felt good.

Out of nowhere she leaned over taking my nearly six inches into her mouth, licking the head like an ice cream cone.

Just as I thought nothing could be better, she moved on top of me, directing my manhood in between her very moist pussy lips.

"Just relax, Vic, and let me show you how to make mom happy."

With that, she started moving her hips up and down, leaning over me with her boobs hanging right over my face. Taking each nipple. one at a time, in my mouth, I could tell her body was shaking. I'd never even seen a bare breast before, let alone sucked on a nipple, so all this was new territory for me.

I just couldn't believe it could be better than this, until mom rolled us both over, leaving me on top, thrusting into her more than welcoming sex. I wasn't sure what was expected of me, so I kept up my rhythmic pace leaning over and kissing my mother, deeply. Yes, I was both kissing and fucking my mother.

All of a sudden, it felt like my body was exploding, as my orgasm shook my body as if I'd been struck by lightening.

Shooting stream after stream of white hot baby making batter deep into mom's core, I finally stopped, and rolled onto my back, gasping for breath.

Mom slowly got up, making her way to the bathroom for some much needed clean-up.

Coming back to the bed, she snuggled up to my naked body.

"Victor Bailey, I want you to know that I'm not on birth control, so we took quite a chance not using a condom."

"What are we going to do? Or should we get you that morning after pill?"

"Let's just rest, and make some decisions, later today. OK?"

"Mom, is it OK for me to tell you I love you? Because I really do."

"Shush, Vic, let's just rest."

We did finally put a minimum of clothing back on, and laid in each others arms.

Just the feel of mom in my arms, my body started to respond, as my cock started growing again.

"Jesus, Victor, are you trying to cripple me?"

I thought I was in trouble, so I backed off.

"Oh, honey, I'm not mad at you, please keep doing what you're doing. I'm just not used to the virility of a healthy young man."

"Mom, um, can I, um, uh."

"Victor, spit it out, I'm not a mind reader."

Instead of saying anything, I started kissing my way down her body, lifting her shirt over her head. After lowering her panties, I moved myself down and started kissing her taut tummy. Seeing her full bush, for the first time, I lowered my face and kissed her very puffy pussy lips.

My God, did that make her body shake. I got really brave and stuck my tongue right between her soaking wet opening. Licking up to where I found her very sensitive clit, causing several sharp breaths, I started licking up and down my new-found target.

It took just a few more minutes until her body shook the entire bed.

With both of us more than ready for round three, I moved in between her wide open legs, rubbed my cock up and down where my tongue had just been, and entered her for a third time.

This time, I went very slow, licking her very erect nipples, until she whispered for me to stop, so I kissed her lips as softly as I knew how. My God, I was in seventh heaven.

I was also making up for lost time. It didn't matter to me that I couldn't tell any of my friends at school, that my new fuck buddy was my own mother. That had to be our not so little secret.

After another mind blowing orgasm, we both cleaned ourselves up, and laid down next to each other. We both fell asleep, rather quickly.

When I finally woke up, I found myself alone in bed. I could see a light on in the living room, so I threw on a minimum of clothes, and went to investigate.

Mom was sitting on the couch, in her shirt and sweat pants. I could see she wasn't wearing a bra. I also could see a very serious look on her face.

"Am I in trouble, mom?"

"Not really, because I could have stopped you more than a few times so, no you aren't. But we have to talk."

I moved in front of her, giving her a soft kiss on her forehead, and sat next to her.

"I hope you know that we can't go around like two sex starved teenagers in public, don't you?"

"Yes, I gathered that this isn't to be advertised."

"I also hope you know that since we didn't use birth control, we just might have some serious explaining to do, if and when.."

"If and when, what.?

"Victor, you're a smart young man, what will we do if I become pregnant?"

"Um, get married?"

"We better check our amorous carryings on when we're out in public, because our friends know we're mother and son."

"You mean we can't make out like teenagers, when we walk down any street?"

This dumb ass reply earned me a smack to the back of my head.

"You do realize, if we do go forward in this relationship, baby or not, you have to start calling me Wendy, not mom."

"Do you want me to start using condoms?"

"Isn't that like locking the barn door after the horse gets out?"

For the next twenty minutes, or so, we just sat on the couch, with mom in my arms. Damn, but this felt good.

Just staring at each other, she moved up onto my lap, straddling me and kissing my lips ever so softly. My hands went inside the sweatshirt she was wearing, finding her beautiful, soft boobs.

It took just a minute or two, for her nipples to be rock hard, and my cock to be the same.

"Jesus, Vic, be gentle, I'm a bit sore down there. I'm not used to this much activity."

"I don't hear you complaining, Wendy."

"Don't stain the couch, you horny young man."

Laying her down on the couch, and lowering both her sweatpants and panties at the same time, I started by kissing her tummy, while softly rubbing her boobs. Hearing her moans only urged me on to make sure she knew just how much I loved her.

Moving up her body, while she was just calming down from her first orgasm, I started rubbing my cock up and down her puffy lips.

"Wait, Vic, lets try something different."

With that she moved to the end of the couch, and leaned over the arm, wiggling her cute behind at me. Not waiting for a writen invitation, I moved right behind her, grabbed both hips, and slid into her smoldering honey pot.

My God, if I thought regular fucking was great, this was out of this world fantastic!

"Easy, Vic, easy, I'm a bit sore from all this activity."

Slowly, and as gently as I could, we got into this doggie style fucking, for real. Picking up the pace, mom was soon almost yelling in her ecstasy. Sore or not, she was enjoying this, almost as much as I was.

Finally, blasting yet another load deep within her womb, we finally collapsed, in each others arms.

All I could hear were the words to Luther Ingram's 1972 song, If Loving You Is Wrong, I Don't Want To Be Right.

Yes, we both knew this wasn't kosher. A mother isn't supposed to have this sexual attraction to her son.

The same goes for a son, not fucking up a storm with his forty-three year old mother.

What were we going to do? That was the million dollar question.

For the next several weeks, our lives went back to some semblance of normalcy. Yes, I moved into her bedroom. Yes, we made love with the frequency of newlyweds. Yes, we were actually discussing our future, both if mom became pregnant, and if she didn't.

12