If Loving You Is Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We both were torn, either way. We both thought about what a late in life child would be like for mom, since she would do most of the important work. As a nurse, she knew very well what this would entail.

With my two year program entering the final semester, I started looking for financial assistance, so I could complete my four year degree.

One afternoon, starting our third month of living like man and wife, I received a fairly large legal looking envelope in the mail.

Reading everything inside, trying to grasp the importance of these documents, I couldn't wait for Wendy to get home from work.

When she walked in, and after our standard greeting of a very nice kiss, and asking each other how our day was, I told her we had to talk. I showed her the envelope, from some law firm a few states away from us.

"Were you aware that asshole lived a few states to the east of us?"

"I lost track of him about two years ago, why do you ask?"

"These papers from this law firm tell me he died about three weeks ago, from a heart attack."

"Strange, since I don't remember him having a heart."

We both chuckled at her humor.

"It seems as if asshole actually left me on his life insurance, as sole beneficiary."

I then showed her a certified check for $25,000.

"That's not all, mom. Oops, Wendy. As this next letter tells us, it seems as if one Carlton Bailey, left me the remains of his estate."

"Do I dare ask what's left?"

Looking at the different accounting forms, I told her there looked to be about $12,500.

"So, we have this $25,000, now, and another $12,500 within another couple of weeks."

"Victor, what do you want to do with this money?"

"Well, I've been thinking all afternoon, and I want us both to finally be able to enjoy some of the things we've done without since he left us."

"Just so you know, this couldn't have come at a better time in our lives. Right now, I'm about five weeks late, but at my age that's not too unusual. I'm waiting another month before seeing my doctor."

I couldn't believe the words coming out of my lover's mouth. Was I going to be a father, myself? Just as we learned that the man who I'd been referring to as asshole had died, and left me more money Wendy and I had seen in years. While not exactly a huge amount of money, it would certainly make our lives way more comfortable.

We both tried waiting patiently, but it was driving us both nuts. Was she pregnant, or not?

Finally, after what seemed like years, we were off to see a new doctor, in her previous doctor's office.

After a few trips around her still skinny, well toned tummy, there 'it' was! A tiny blip on the ultrasound screen. OMG, we were going to be parents!

We asked this new doctor not to lets us know the sex, but we were told that we would be advised as to the health of this little miracle, on each visit.

With Wendy's tummy growing, our bedroom gymnastics slowed, without me complaining. We were totally focused on the health of our child.

One of the many things she told me was this was not her first pregnancy, and for me not to treat her like an invalid.

I kept hearing the words our child! I just couldn't wrap my head around those two words. Not only was this being conceived in the most non-traditional method, I nearly had myself convinced I'd never be a dad.

OK, in the strict definition, I might consider this child my sibling, instead of my child, but I convinced myself, he/she would be my child. The rest of the world be dammed.

Into her seventh month, and having collected the rest of my inheritance, we sat down one night thinking about what we would do with this princely sum.

"Victor, before we start, let me tell you what my boss told me this morning. First, and foremost, Dr. Manning already figured out who the father is, and couldn't care less. Second, our hospital has taken over a hospital about three hundred miles west of here, and he's offering me a supervisory job in one of the nursing units."

"Wendy, is this the solution we've been searching for?"

"I think so. Not only is this a fresh start, we will be in an area where nobody knows about 'us'."

Giving us a chance to start over in a new area, just might be the answer to our prayers.

Yes, there would be talk about our age difference. Too bad, let them talk.

Wendy would be working a somewhat normal work shift. Plus. a fairly substantial bump in pay. That, coupled with our little windfall, put us in a much better financial position, to care for our little addition, who would arrive in six or seven months.

Finding a nice comfortable home to rent was easy. Wendy's hospital gave us a moving stipend, that helped with the move. We really didn't have all that much, and with the help of some of my college pals, loading up a U-Haul wasn't too difficult.

Getting our house set up, along with her meeting her new co-workers, I got myself registered in the college on the other side of town. I just had to figure out how to study, once our baby was born.

Taking some of our new found money, we broke down and purchased a reliable used car for me to get back and forth from school. Funny what a few extra dollars can do for a family barely scraping by.

Barely six weeks after getting settled in our new house, we were off to meet our new son/daughter.

Getting prepped, I was way more nervous than Wendy was. Oh, that's right, this wasn't her first childbirth, was it?

Just holding my wife's hand and remembering what we'd learned in our birthing class, in just under ninety minutes, Colleen Victoria Bailey made her entrance into the world.

I couldn't believe I witnessed the miracle of childbirth. A perfect little girl. Just under seven pounds, with ten cute little fingers, and ten equally cute little toes. Light brown peach fuzz for hair that looked like my baby pictures.

Listening to her cries. as she was cleaned up, swaddled, and laid on her mommy's chest, she just stared up at Wendy, and stopped crying.

I put my little finger against her tiny hand, ans she wrapped her fingers around mine, nearly bringing me to tears.

"We did it, we have a perfect little angel, don't we?"

"Uh huh."

It didn't take too long in the short stay room for both mommy and baby to sound asleep.

I might have dozed off, when Colleen must have wanted some attention, and started fussing, waking both of us up.

Wendy got her out of her little crib, holding her to her chest. After a couple of near misses, our daughter finally latched onto mommy's boob, and just stared up at her, with this silly little grin, in between a little nourishment.

Taking my new family home the following morning, just made our little house truly seem like a home.

Wendy took to motherhood like a natural. Oh, wait, this wasn't her first child, was it?

I already knew that finishing school, while helping at home was going to be a challenge, so my tiredness wasn't anything I wasn't prepared for.

Our lovelife never waned, as we were still head over heals in love. Slowly, our sex life did return. Just a hand job, or two. Then a fantastic blow job thrown in for good measure.

I was made aware that the important parts of her body would be off-limits for a while, but I never complained. Just holding my wife in my arms, was rewarding me with a closeness I'd relish forever.

As Colleen was turning two months, I got really brave on night and started kissing Wendy's tummy. Hearing nothing that would stop my adventures, down I went.

Lightly licking up and down her already wet pussy lips, she just thrust upwards at my oral onslaught.

Moving up on her body, I gave her a 'can I continue' look, she just nodded her agreement.

It didn't take a second request for my throbbing manhood to slide into her soaking wet pussy. We both new this first real fucking wasn't going to last very long, so we weren't disappointed that we both exploded, trying to keep our voices down.

After a needed clean-up, we lain in each other's arms, whispering to each other.

Just holding my wife in my arms, I could hear the lyrics of a 1969 song by Spiral Staircase: "I love you more today than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow."

Even knowing how many ways of wrong this entire relationship was, we both couldn't be happier.

We were each other's best friend. We successfully created a nearly perfect child

Just as we were fallling asleep, I finally realized that my wife and I just had unprotected sex, at a time when she might have been at her most fertile.

As we responded to our daughter's cries, we settled into her feeding, when my wife calmly told me she was well aware of the possible ramifications of our actions.

"Vic, the worst that could happen is a sibling for Colleen. Lets change that to the best possible outcome, OK?"

"If you say so. I want you to be positive, that's what you want. I certainly am in favor of one more child."

With our daughter being the best child in the known universe, I knew a second child, while being a bit of an added burden, would be more than welcome.

Sure enough, just about ten weeks after our spur of the moment fucking, we were back at our doctor's office being assured that Wendy was indeed pregnant. Again.

All through this second pregnancy, we both put aside any thoughts of whether or not there would be any issues.

Colleen continued to prosper, and started crawling all over the place, we were getting prepared for our second, and definitely last child.

Never did we think about what might happen with our incestuous marriage. We just couldn't go there. That's how much love we shared.

Just a little less than a week before our daughter's first birthday, we were back at the hospital, greeting Gary Bailey, a little pudgy bundle of joy. At an ounce over eight pounds, his rotund little body just kept us smiling.

Colleen wasn't sure of what to think about this noisy intruder, and just stared at him in mommy's arms.

With her walking all over the place, kept both of us hoping. How I managed to not only keep up with my studies, but was able to take an extra class each term, plus an extra class in the summer, and knew I'd graduate one full semester early.

Another great piece of news was the hospital where Wendy was a valued supervisor, offered me an beginning accounting position, as soon as I graduated.

We both felt we had the right thing, carrying forward with our most unconventional relationship.

As our second anniversary neared, we did make the very necessary choice of not tempting fate a third time.

With our two nearly perfect children, we just couldn't be happier. Being three days short of one year apart in age would always be a conversation starter.

Yes, for three entire days each year, they'd be the same age. I'm pretty sure there are other kids in this world very similar.

While not being positive, we were both fairly certain we weren't the only mother/son couple on the world, either.

It won't work for everybody, by a long shot, but for us, it couldn't have worked out better.

12