If Loving You is Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike went home sadly to an empty house. He could smell Angie's perfume as soon as he entered the house. Mike's heart skipped a beat at the thought Angie had changed her mind about attending the party. He rushed to the master bath and found signs Angie had come by the house to shower. She had also changed into clean lingerie. Mike figured she showered and changed undergarments because she intended to spend the night at the office manager's home. He watched a little TV, took a shower, and retired early. *** Angie woke up with a start. At first, she was confused, but suddenly, it all came back to her. After the party at her office manager's home, she drove straight to David's house. He was waiting with a chilled bottle of wine that they never opened. After his first kiss, they found themselves in a tangled mass of naked arms and legs. They never left David's bedroom the entire night.

Angie jumped out of bed and stood on unsteady legs while Dave continued to sleep peaceably. She felt the remnants of three loads of Dave's cum pouring out of her. Angie rushed into the shower, and guilt began to run over her like the shower's warm water. "God, what am I doing?" she mumbled to herself. "I've just broken a promise to myself never to spend the entire night with Dave again." Since Mike's return from San Francisco, Angie and Dave had started fucking each other every chance they got but never spending the night together.

Angie found herself fantasizing more about Dave's cock while having sex with Mike. After being with Dave, Angie always rushed home for necessary spousal sex with Mike to avoid suspicion. Dave not only got her sexually aroused, but he was also giving her the sexual relief she needed. Angie found herself unconsciously pulling away from making love to Mike and was spending more time pursuing David sexually. Angie had to find a way to stop neglecting Mike in that way. She loved them both and didn't want to risk losing either of them.

Angie agonized over being unfaithful to Mike and threatened to end her illicit relationship with Dave altogether. Dave panicked and confessed to Angie that their affair had started with the approval and encouragement of Mike. Dave explained that Michael was concerned about her deep depression and its effect on their marriage. Dave confessed that had Mike also accepted the fact he was lousy at foreplay and had asked him to arouse her with his skilled foreplay. Mike had confided in Dave that he would reap the benefits of wild passionate sex after each sexual encounter that Angie had with Dave. Against his better judgment, Dave revealed to Angie that Mike had approached him, asking him to use his foreplay skills to get her aroused. Dave said he was reluctant at first but couldn't pass up the opportunity to be with her. Dave explained it was something he had wanted from the first day they met. Dave admitted he knew it was wrong but convinced himself he was helping her and Mike.

Angie was mad at them both at first, but David reminded her of all the great sex Mike told him about after each encounter. Finally, she admitted that Mike was right and she did become aroused every time. Angie and Dave decide to let Mike continue thinking it was nothing more than playful teasing that led to better sex for him. Angie was enjoying the pleasures of both men. There was no real need to tell Mike that she had crossed the final line with Dave. For the time being, she would walk a tightrope between her husband and his best friend. Most afternoons, when Mike trained Lucy Morgan, Dave went to Angie's house and fucked her as though they were legitimate lovers. The sex was fantastic for both. However, Angie's spousal duty to Mike sometimes faltered. Angie loved Mike AND Dave equally. She had to find a balance. *** Lucy fought her growing desire for Mike, and Mike was very aware of her feelings toward him. He silently admitted to himself that if he were ever to cheat on his wife Angie, it would undoubtedly be with Lucy Morgan. By some stroke of luck, Lucy completed training without either of them succumbing to their lustful desires for each other. Mike surprisingly found the strength to keep his wedding vows intact. Mike had mixed emotions about his private time with Lucy. He was relieved to have made it through without breaking his wedding vows but, on the other hand, wondered how it might have been to make love to Lucy. A week later, Lucy graduated from the police academy. She was assigned to the 12th precinct and started six months of field training with an FTO (Field Training Officer).

The next recruit class had been in session for only a few weeks when Dave asked Mike to take another recruit under his wing. The recruit wasn't in trouble yet, but Dave thought it would be a good idea to head off a looming problem. Mike agreed to work with the new officer but informed David that the extracurricular training was eating into his intimate time with Angie. David was very apologetic but insisted Mike work with the recruit.

Angie had been showing property all morning and was glad to return to the quiet and comfort of her office. Her feet were killing her. She sat at her desk, removed her shoes, and massaged her sore feet. Then the phone rang.

"Phoenix Realty, this is Angie O'Rourke. How may I help you?" She cheerfully chirped.

"Angie, it's me, Dave. Do you have a minute to talk?"

"For you, Sweetheart, Always. What's on your mind?"

Mike's training another recruit this afternoon, after work. Do you want to spend a couple of hours together?"

"I can't think of anything I'd rather do, honey. You know I can't go very long without needing your cock in me. What's it been, two weeks since we were last together?"

"Yeah. Two weeks sounds about right, but it seems a lot longer," Dave sighed. "Okay. Shall we meet at your house at about four o'clock? That should give us about two uninterrupted hours together."

"I look forward to it, Dave, and while I have you on the phone, I would like to ask you a question."

"I will answer any question you ask, Babe."

"Do you recall that morning Mike stopped me for disregarding that traffic light?"

"Yes, like it was yesterday. I remember thinking how beautiful you looked that morning. Your long, blonde, windblown hair and your sparkling sky-blue eyes had me mesmerized. I think I fell in love with you that day. In fact, I know I did."

"Wait a minute, Dave. Windblown hair? Sparkling sky-blue eyes? If that's how you saw me, then why in the hell didn't YOU call me and ask me out on a date.?"

"I didn't know you were interested in me, Angie. I got the impression Mike was your main interest."

"Sure, I thought Mike was handsome and sweet and had a shy but intriguing personality. But I also noticed how you were looking at me. I thought I would have an orgasm because of the way your eyes were exploring my whole body. You seemed to be especially fascinated with my breasts."

"That's true. Your breasts looked amazing that morning, but I also loved your sparkling blue eyes, the way you smiled, and the way you pushed your long blonde hair behind your ear every few minutes. That turned me on."

"Why didn't you let me know you felt that way, Dave? When Mike asked for my phone number, I gave it to him verbally, hoping you would make a note of it and call me."

"When Mike and I were in college, we dated many of the same girls. I always let Mike have first dibs on them because I knew Mike was shy and awkward with girls most of the time. After they went out with him a few times and discovered his awkwardness, they usually dropped him. So I would call the ones I was interested in later and date them for a while."

"The ones you were interested in? Is that another way of saying the ones you wanted to fuck?"

"Yeah. That's pretty much the way I was in college. I was always looking for a new girl to fuck."

"That day we first met, were you only looking at me as a possible new piece of ass?"

"Yeah, but you have to consider I didn't know you as I do now. You're not just a piece of ass. I am in love with you now."

"What do you mean Mike was awkward with them?"

"Well...I guess I can tell you this now. Some of those girls told me that Mike was either clumsy with foreplay or his foreplay was non-existent, if you know what I mean?"

"Yes, I do know what you mean. Mike has never understood the art of foreplay. But he IS a good lover once he starts making love. He is considerate and always to lets me have an orgasm before he allowed himself. He always stayed hard until I was satisfied."

"So, the sex is good between the two of you?"

"I would say it is. However, I didn't know any better at first because I had only been with a couple of guys before Mike and those guys used me for a cum dump, more or less. They never seem to care if I had an orgasm or not."

"I want to ask you another question, Angie. It's a very personal question, and you don't have to answer if you don't want."

"Okay, David, ask me your PERSONAL question, and I can assure you I won't answer it if I don't want," Angie laughed.

"Mike told me before we started our little seduction plan that you had let him eat your pussy only a couple of times during your marriage. And eating your pussy would have been excellent foreplay. So I want to know why you wouldn't let him because I know for a fact you love having your pussy gobbled up."

"Oh...he told you that, did he? So just what else did Mike tell you about our intimate times in the bedroom?"

"He mentioned that in the beginning, you only preferred sex missionary style, and you didn't care to give him blowjobs. I would like to know why because you are a real firecracker when I am with you. I have always been amazed at what you were willing to do in the bedroom."

"I will be candid with you, Dave. When Mike and I were first married, he was less experienced than me in the bedroom. So we only did and tried what he suggested. And I am sorry to say Mike had little imagination when it came to sex. He was never anything like you are in that regard. The teasing you and I used to engage in was better than any foreplay. I enjoyed sex with Mike much better when you and I teased each other."

"I wasn't really teasing, Angie. I wanted you so bad it hurt, but you were my best friend's wife, and I couldn't go any further than just tease."

"I had never really experienced the true delights of sex until you began seducing me. I was shocked when you started putting your hands on me. I knew it was wrong, but I couldn't bring myself to stop you. This last year has been the most glorious time of my life. And I have Mike to thank for it because he unknowingly awakened my libido by allowing you to 'loosen me up' as you once put it."

"It's been a fantastic year for me also, Angie. It would be very hard on me if I ever lost access to your love and your...you know."

"Dave, I think this sneaking around behind Mike's back is starting to bother you as much as it has me. And I think that guilt is making you paranoid. So let's find a way to remove that guilt without destroying my marriage and our friendship."

"Mike is still my best friend, and yes, it is killing me that I can't get around you and him at the same time without feeling like an asshole. I'm afraid he will eventually read my guilt and put everything together. If that happens, everything will explode in our faces. My friendship with Mike will probably end, and I'm not sure I would be able to live without being around you two guys."

"David, you're right to be concerned. If Mike ever caught us meeting behind his back, neither one of us would ever be allowed in his company again. I am certain he would ban us both from ever being around him again. He would feel so betrayed; he wouldn't want to be around you or me. So I want to find a way to tell Mike we have these special feelings for each other and work it out."

"I'm all for that too if you are, Angie. But I have no idea how to go about it. We missed a golden opportunity when I chickened out during his call from San Francisco. I should have met with him immediately upon his return from San Francisco and leveled with him. If there were ever a remote possibility of Mike accepting our betrayal and forgiving us, it would have then. He would have been more likely to have excepted it then if I had not lied."

"I may have an idea, Dave. I've given it a lot of thought lately. I have been telling both you and Mike that we need to start having dinner together again on the weekends. And we should start teasing and flirting with each other in front of Mike again. After things get back to halfway normal, I will tell Mike how I feel about the two of you. Once we start that dialogue, I can ask him how he would feel if I ever had the urge to go further with you. If he seems violently opposed, I can always tell him it was just a thought and approach it from a different angle. If he seems okay with it, I will suggest we all sit down and discuss it."

"That could possibly work, Angie. It would at least open a dialogue. I'd love to get my best friend back, and it would be a dream come true if you and I could have sex openly with his approval. He once told me I could go as far as you would let me."

"Mike told you that? Michael actually told you that you could fuck me if I wanted to go that far?"

"Yes, when he asked for my help getting you out of your depressed state of mind. Mike said it might bother him, but he would learn to live with it if you wanted to go that far. He was desperate at the time and may not feel that way now."

"I wish you had told me that, Dave. I would love it if the three of us could live together as one big happy family. Then I wouldn't feel torn between the two of you. I know society won't let me be legally married to you both, but they can't stop us from living under the same roof," Angie remarked.

"It seems to work with those religious sects that allow a man to have more than one wife," Dave replied. "In this case, it could be a woman with more than one husband."

"I do love you both the same. Now, if you and Mike could agree to share me, it would solve all our problems."

"I wouldn't have any problem sharing you with Mike. The question now is would Mike be willing to share you with me? Why don't we plan something with Mike this weekend? I think your plan is brilliant, and we should move forward with it quickly. If you can convince Mike to share you with me, everything would be open and above board. We'd be a family."

"Listen, I have to get my other line, Dave. I'll see you at my place at around four o'clock. And tomorrow, we will kick off my plan to bring Mike into our confidence. Love ya, babe." *** Mike and his recruit warmed up with a few stretches, then jumped right into a couple of Judo moves. The young recruit didn't seem to need any help in that area. Mike asked her what she felt was her weakest area. The recruit answered that she wasn't aware she had any problems, but Lt. Evans told her to report for extra training without explanation. Mike told her to run a few laps while he reviewed her past physical training reports. Mike returned to the gym a few minutes later and found her on the gym floor, writhing in pain from a twisted ankle. Mike examined her ankle and told her to go home and ice it. He packed his duffle bag and headed home.

Mike was happy to see Angie's car parked in the driveway. He also noticed a black SUV parked at the curb. It probably belonged to someone visiting one of his neighbors, Mike thought. Mike entered the backdoor and stored his duffle bag in the mudroom. He could smell Angie's perfume as soon as he stepped into the kitchen. There were some can goods sitting on the kitchen counter. Mike assumed Angie had put them there to use with their dinner.

Mike got a beer from the fridge and walked into the living room to turn on the evening news. He heard noises coming from upstairs and figured Angie was changing her business attire for something more comfortable. Mike picked up the TV remote, but before he hit the "on" button, he heard Angie moan, "Oh, my god."

Mike put his beer on the coffee table and dashed up the stairs like the house was on fire. The bedroom door was standing wide open. Angie was in the middle of their marital bed, butt naked. She was on all four, and Dave was kneeling behind her just as naked. Dave was fucking Angie doggy-style. Both lost in their world of sexual frenzy, and neither heard Mike enter the room.

Mike's eyes couldn't have gotten any wider as he saw Dave's wet cock moving in and out of his wife's drooling pussy.The room filled with sexual electricity as Angie shoved her hips hard against Dave's cock. Little whimpers started to escape from her lips. Mike watched the obscene display for what seemed like an eternity, but it was merely a few seconds in reality.

"This is really happening," his mind silently screamed! He'd fantasized about the two fucking but seeing it for real was shocking. It excited him and angered him at the same time.

"Oh my god, Dave, that feels wonderful," Angie moaned! "I think I'm going to cum again."

Mike's eyes stared at them as his heart pounded in his chest. An incredible array of emotions gripped him all at once. He couldn't believe Angie was practically mad with desire. She had her face buried in a pillow, and her thighs were wet with her juices.

"I am dreaming that Angie is allowing Dave to fuck her," Mike told himself.

Dave was sliding in and out of her extremely wet vagina. He was holding her by the hips and had his eyes closed. All Angie seemed to want was for David to ram his long hard cock into her and make her cum again. Angie's entire body was trembling, and there was a loud slapping noise when their flesh came together.

"Oh my God," Angie moaned. "Fuck me, Dave! Fuck me hard and push your big cock into my cunt as far as it will go!"

Almost without warning, Angie's body tensed, and a loud squeal escaped her lips. An incredible orgasm ripped through her. It started deep inside, where Dave's cock touched her deepest depth. Then, it quickly spread throughout her body. There didn't seem to be enough oxygen in the room as her mouth open in a gasp, and her chest heaved.

"This is all my fault. It's not what I wanted to happen when I asked for Dave's help, or was it?" Mike silently scolded himself.

A pang of jealously sprung into Mike's head as it finally sunk in that his beautiful, loving wife was indeed fucking his best friend, not three feet from him. He admits he'd unconsciously wanted to share her with his best friend but, seeing it happen, another story. She appears to be out of her mind with pleasure. Yet, Mike still wasn't sure it was really happening. Blood was rushing to his head so fast that he thought he might pass out.

"Oh my god...that feels soooo good, Dave."

It almost didn't look real, Mike thought, as he stared at the long rigid cock stretching his wife's usually tight hole. The room was spinning, and Mike was woozy. His stomach churned, he felt nauseated, and surprisingly he was getting an erection.

"Oh! Oh! I can feel another orgasm coming! Faster, Dave, fuck me faster and harder," Angie urged.

David could feel the incredible contractions inside Angie's cunt. He had never felt anything more delightful than Angie's pussy. The squeezing and rippling deep inside her was almost too much for him to take.

"Oh my god, I'm close, Angie, and I can tell it's going to be a big one," Dave gasped.

Mike stood stunned, listening to his loving wife and his best friend. He had fantasized about Dave and Angie having sex together, but the reality was different than his fantasy. His chest tightened, and he was finding it harder to draw air into his lungs. He wanted to think it was all a bad dream, but the screams of pleasure coming from Angie made it real.

1...1011121314...16