If Loving You is Wrong

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh fuck, David! Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm going to cum again. Get ready, get ready, Dave," Angie squealed. "Oh my god, now. Now! Now! Stick your finger in my ass now. It's happening nowwwww!

Angie experienced a massive orgasm. So did Dave. The enlarged head of his cock swelled even more enormous. A bellow escaped his lips as his cock throbbed and began to spit his pent-up sperm into Angie's fertile, warm vagina. Dave groaned loudly as he pumped his cum into Angie's twitching wetness. Angie fell forward on her stomach, and Dave collapsed onto her back. They lay there panting as they struggled for their next breath.

"The....the second you recover, Dave, I want....I want you to fuck me in my ass again," Angie panted.

Mike almost couldn't believe what he was hearing. Yet, his wife's voice echoed in his ears: "I want you to fuck me in my ass again." Mike let out a loud groan. He didn't know that Angie even liked anal sex. It was something the two of them had never done. The subject of anal sex never came up the entire time they have been married.

David's eyes pop open for the first time. However, they were clouded with lust, almost as if he couldn't comprehend what was happening around him. Dave, suddenly aware of Mike's presence, jumped to his feet with a look of sheer panic. Dave's cock was still semi-erect and covered with Angie's vaginal juices. Angie opened her eyes and saw Mike staring at her in disbelief. All she could see was her husband's shocked face. Mike's mouth opened, but nothing came out.

Angie searched for the words to explain her betrayal, but what came out was, "This is what you wanted, isn't it?" Angie almost screamed at Mike as she recalled Dave telling her that Mike had agreed they could go as far as she wanted, even so far as fucking. Angie started to sob apologies. She was reasonably sure that her marriage was over.

Mike stood frozen at the foot of the bed with his fists clenched. And his face was red as a beet. Dave grabbed his clothes and quickly dressed. Angie didn't bother with clothes as she clambered out of bed and tried to embrace her husband. Mike pushed her away and tossed a robe to her. Angie was indeed in love with both men and couldn't imagine a life without either of them. She had to head off this disaster.

"Please, Mike, let me explain," Angie started sobbing hysterically.

"Explain? What the hell is there to explain, Angie? I come home and find my wife and best friend fucking. Not just fucking, but fucking in OUR bed."

"Mike, I love you. You know that I do! Please let me talk with you," Angie pleaded.

"Do you love me as much as you love Dave's big wonderful cock?"

"Please, Mike, I love you both so much! Please let me explain!"

"Mike, don't forget you started all of this," Dave interjected. "You came to me and asked for my help getting Angie out of her deep depression. You encourage us to flirt with each other. You even said it would be alright to fuck Angie if that was what she needed and wanted."

"I do remember telling you that, but I honestly didn't think she would let you. It may sound sick, but I wanted to share Angie with you. I knew she loved you also, but I didn't want to look like a cuckold," Mike growled.

"Mike, I kept you informed the best I could. However, I panic the night you called from San Francisco. You asked if I had fucked Angie yet, and I told you no because I wanted to meet with you privately and explain everything."

"Are you telling me that you did fuck Angie that night and never told me until just now? It's been a while since I returned from that training seminar and I don't remember once hearing about the two of you going all the way to the point of having sexual intercourse. No! You waited and let me find out in the worst way possible?"

"I'm sorry to admit it, but yes. We were fucking that night while you were on the phone. We fucked before you called, during your call, and after your call. Yes, I should have told you, but I didn't think you wanted Angie to know we planned her seduction. So I was vague on the phone to keep from admitting to Angie what we had planned."

"Oh, so you lied to me to protect Angie's feelings?" Mike growled. "And that is supposed to make me feel better?"

There was a terrible hurt in Mike's expression. But then, just when Angie thought Mike and Dave were going to come to blows, Mike surprised them and said, "I am going out for a beer, Dave, and I want both of you gone when I return."

"You can't mean that, Mike," Dave sighed.

"I mean every FUCKING word, Dave," Mike growled.

Angie started sobbing hysterically again. "Please, no, Mike. I love you so much. Please don't throw me out. I never meant for it to happen this way, and I promise to make everything right. I love you both, and I don't want this to tear us apart. We had already made plans to tell you. We were going to get with you this weekend and work everything out."

Mike searched his mind for a way to back down and forgive them both, but his pride was driving him toward destruction. He glared at Dave and said, "I want you both out of MY house by the time I return."

"Noooooo...Please, Mike. I love you, and I don't want you to leave me. I can't live without you. So please don't stop loving me!" Angie was on her knees, clinging to Mike's legs.

Mike pulled free of her grasp and said in a low, trembling voice, "I didn't say that I didn't love you anymore, Angie. I will ALWAYS love you, but I can't stand being around either of you right now. I'm sorry!"

Mike turned and quietly left the house. He went to a nearby café and ordered a beer. His heart was breaking as he sat fuming and sipping his beer. His mind was cluttered with warm memories of his times with Angie and Dave. Mike would have probably permitted them to have sex if only they had asked first. He was tempted to go back and tell them that. He still loved Dave like a brother, and he loved Angie more than himself. But his pride kept him spiraling toward disaster. After a couple of beers, Mike returned to the neighborhood and parked down the street. He wanted to go in and makeup with them, but instead, he waited for them to leave. As soon as they were out of the area, he went back into his once happy home.

Angie's perfume was still heavy in the air. The smell of sex was also still in the air. Mike fought the tears, trying to flood his eyes. His heart sank when he saw Angie's chest of drawers and closet empty. All of her toiletries were gone from the bathroom. There was an empty shoebox on the floor of the closet. The shoebox that once held the golden strap-on slippers Angie wore to dinner and a nightclub the night she and Dave finally crossed the final barrier and fucked.

Mike stripped to his boxer. He didn't bother taking a shower because of his exhaustion. Instead, he fell into his marital bed, the same bed where his beautiful wife and his best friend just had sex. Mike didn't even change the soiled sheets. His tears mixed with Angie's vaginal juices and Dave's cum stains. He inhaled the scent of their lovemaking and cursed himself for ordering them to get out. Mike was totally exhausted and was asleep in a matter of minutes. It was a fitful sleep, but it was sleep he sorely needed.

~~~~~~

Eight months after graduating from the police academy, Lucy walked into the 8th precinct and stopped dead in her tracks. She had never worked that part of town and didn't think she knew anyone in that precinct, but there he was, Mike O'Rourke. Tall, handsome Sgt. Michael O'Rourke, as robust and healthy as hell, with weathered, suntanned skin and big green eyes. He appeared as breathtaking and desirable as ever. When he saw Lucy, he gave her a big smile and waved.

"Long time no see, stranger," Mike shouted from behind the Desk Sergeant's window.

Lucy slowly walked toward Mike, giving herself time to take in the sight of him as he finished with his final paperwork for the day and signed out on the rollcall register. Mike moved toward Lucy. He noticed she was wearing jeans, sneakers, and a white knit shirt with an open collar that revealed her sexy cleavage. Lucy had a slim, shapely waist and wore short, dangling silver earrings, a silver necklace, and a white watch. Her fingernails were painted bright red and matched her lipstick.

"What are you doing here, Lucy?" Mike asked.

"I was called in for a temporary assignment. And I was told there would be a lot of overtime with this assignment, so I jumped at the chance because Christmas is coming up, and I can use every extra dollar for presents. What about you, Mike? Why are you here? I thought you were still working that cushy job at the police academy."

"That's a long boring story, Lucy."

Mike stepped closer and gave Lucy a big hug, wrapping her in his strong, muscular arms. Lucy tried not to melt against him. She would stay in his arms forever if it were possible. She had flirted shamelessly with Mike when they had their private training sessions together at the academy gym. Mike had put in a lot of overtime, trying to get her up to speed on self-defense training. During one of her weaker moments, she went so far as to ask him out. But he had a beautiful wife; he was crazy about her, and he loved her unconditionally. It disappointed Lucy when Mike declined, but Lucy knew it was the right thing for him to do at the time.

"How's Angie?" Lucy asks, almost choking on Mike's wife's name.

Mike was still holding Lucy in his arms, and she felt his body suddenly grow rigid at the mention of Angie. She pulled back to look at him. Lucy always considered Angie a lucky girl, but Angie had no idea how lucky she really was from what Lucy had seen of them together.

"What's wrong, Mike?"

"Angie and I separated several months back." Mike tried to smile. "We are divorced now."

Lucy wanted to jump for joy; instead, she hugged him again and said, "Mike, I'm so sorry your marriage did not work out. But you seem to be doing well. What happened?"

"Don't be sorry, Lucy. I am not bitter about it," Mike said, "It was a good thing while it lasted, but I fucked it up. I loved Angie very much. I still love her, but I unwittingly drove into the arms of someone else. I also liked my job at the academy too. But I couldn't stay after what happened."

Lucy was sure she didn't imagine it when Mike squeezed her a bit tighter. He buried his face into her neck, and she could feel his heart beating against hers like it was trying to break through his chest.

"What happened at the academy to cause you to want to move on?"

"Enough about that. Tell me how things are going with you, Lucy. I missed seeing your smiling face every day in physical training class after you graduated from the academy. Several times I was tempted to give you a call after Angie and I separated."

"Why didn't you call me?"

Mike shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

"I needed time alone. But now, seeing you," he reared back to look at her and grinned, "and all of your gorgeousness, I wish I had gotten the nerve to call you."

Lucy's heartbeat resonated through her whole body. She blinked, feeling a little lightheaded. She had developed powerful feelings for Mike while attending the academy but couldn't openly express them. He was married, she was a recruit, and he was an instructor, and if she had spoken her true feelings, it could have ended both their careers. She'd had thoughts about Mike often since graduating from the academy but reluctantly set them aside. However, things were different now. Lucy wasn't going to let anything distract her this time. Not now, when they were both single and hopefully still attracted to each other. There is about ten years difference in their ages, but she was willing to go for it.

"Well, I'm here now, Mike," Lucy whispered, hugging him once more. "You were there for me at the academy, and now you can count on me to be here for you. I just have to check in with the Lieutenant on duty and sign a few papers, and then I'll be ready to start tomorrow. No training; I'm easy."

Mike leaned back in close, and Lucy could feel his hot breath on her neck. "I can't believe you're here," he whispered.

Lucy felt a tingling down to her pussy, which was beginning to soak her panties. She pushed away from Mike, not wanting her panties to get wet enough that the Lieutenant would smell her arousal.

"After I meet with the Lieutenant, we can visit and catch up on things. I want to hear more about your divorce. That's if you don't mind talking about it with me."

"I would like to tell you about it, Lucy. The Lieutenant is meeting with her Commander right now and will be tied up for the next forty-five minutes to an hour. Why don't we go to the break room for a coffee?"

"Lead the way, Mike. Today is my first visit to this precinct house, and I have no idea about the direction to the break room."

The break room was empty because the other officers were either at roll call or on patrol. Lucy picked a table in an out-of-the-way corner. Mike got them each a coffee and joined her. Mike sat and stared silently at Lucy as though he was seeing her for the first time. Lucy began to feel a bit uncomfortable with his silent staring.

"If you decide you don't want to talk about the divorce, I will understand, Mike."

"No, I don't mind. I need to talk about it with someone, and you are my most trusted friend."

"Mike, I like to think of myself as more than just your friend," she giggled. "Even though we never did anything more than...umm. Oh shit, Mike, you know what I am trying to say."

Mike smiled, shook his head in the affirmative, and took a gulp of his coffee before beginning his story.

"I don't know when the affair between Angie and the Commander of the Police Academy began, but I suspect it started soon after my promotion to Sergeant and my assignment as the supervisor over physical training."

"Oh my god, are you telling me Angie was fucking your boss?"

"That's what I am telling you, Lucy. I thought it started shortly after my promotion, but it may have been going on much longer. Your private after-hours training sessions worked out perfectly for Angie and David. The Commander, Lt. Evans, would meet Angie at my house while I was with you. Unfortunately, I learned too late that the private training sessions were just to keep me busy while Angie and Lt. Evans had sex at my house."

"I am so sorry to hear that, Mike. Do you think it wouldn't have happened if I hadn't been on the verge of flunking out of the academy?"

"No, I don't think that at all. David and Angie's attraction to each other was long before my transfer to the academy. Their mutual attraction, or at least David's attraction to Angie, may have been instrumental in my promotion and reassignment to the training position. I suppose I will never know for sure."

"How did you find out about it?"

"After you graduated from the academy, Lt. Evans sent another female recruit for me to train in the after-hours. I trained her, and then he sent another recruit for my one-on-one training. It got to the point I was working late a couple of nights a week."

"And Lt. Evans was using that time to fuck your wife. What an ass he must be, Mike."

"Oddly, I don't think of him as an ass. He's a man, and Angie's a beautiful woman who any man would want to be with. I just want to kick myself for not seeing it sooner."

Mike didn't want to explain how he and Evans had been friends since college and that he had asked Evans to flirt openly with Angie in an effort to shake her out of her post-partum depression. He knew Lucy wouldn't understand.

"So, how did you find out about the extra training being used as a diversion to give them time together?"

"Evans sent me a recruit who didn't seem to need additional training. I had her running laps while I reviewed her training reports. When I returned to the gym, she was on the floor with a sprained ankle. I sent her home, packed my gear, and headed for home. I noticed a black SUV parked on the street but figured it belonged to someone visiting a neighbor. When I entered my back door, I heard strange noises come from my bedroom. I went upstairs to the master bedroom. The door was standing wide open. In the middle of our marital bed, Angie was on all fours, butt naked, and Lt. Evans was kneeling behind her fucking her doggy-style. I heard Angie ask him to fuck her in the ass. I didn't even know she liked it in the ass. I was such an idiot."

"Oh, you poor darling. I know that had to be very traumatic for you. I guess they are lucky you didn't blow both of them away."

"Believe me. I was angry, Lucy. But not angry enough to do something that drastic, but I was distressed and pissed. I think it hurt me more than anything else. Although, I would venture to say I was probably more shocked than angry."

"Tell me you at least kicked his ass."

"No. I tried to remain civil and told David I was going for a beer, and I wanted both of them gone when I returned. I quietly left. After a couple of beers, I parked down the street and waited for them to leave. As soon as they were out of the neighborhood, I went back to the house. I did a quick survey and found all of Angie's belongings were gone. I fell asleep in the bed where they just had sex. I didn't even change the damn sheets. I was asleep in a matter of minutes."

"That's all you did? You didn't report him to Internal Affairs?"

Mike couldn't tell Lucy that they were together at his behest. He couldn't tell her about all the times he had fantasized about Dave and Angie having sex together. He couldn't tell her he got erections watching the two tease each other. She would never understand.

"I didn't want the whole department to know my wife was sleeping with my best friend, not after all those years of being the envy of every officer in the police department. I had such a stunning wife; I knew guys fantasized about fucking her. Angie was so beautiful and sexy. I even noticed women looking at her with lust in their eyes. I used to secretly gloat to myself when I saw officers drooling over her, and I was the lucky one getting to fuck her."

"I can see you still love her despite what she did to you."

"I couldn't just stop loving Angie. I don't think I even want to, but I did need to find a way to live without her."

"Is there any chance the two of you could get back together someday?"

Mike didn't answer right away. Instead, he stared up at the ceiling as if in deep thought. Then, after a long moment, he shrugged his shoulders and shook his head no.

"Well, what else did you do? Please tell me you were able to even the score with those two."

Mike couldn't admit that the score was more than even. It was his fault they ended up in bed together. Dave had tried to talk him out of the path he chose to travel. Dave had warned him about the possible consequences. Unfortunately, he didn't listen, and his pride had driven him to play the victim and go for a divorce. Mike couldn't admit that he was angrier with himself than he was with them.

"I never thought to even the score. I had other things I needed to do. So the very next morning, I contacted a good divorce lawyer and started that process. Then I went to the Personnel office and requested a transfer and a thirty-day leave of absence. I used those thirty days to find another place to live. I moved all of my possessions to the apartment where I live now, and I sent a note to Angie's real estate office informing her to expect divorce papers. I have never been around either of them since that night. We got a quick California no-fault divorce. Angie received the house in the settlement, and I got my motorcycle and car. She refused to accept any alimony, and we split our savings account down the middle. I learned after the divorce was final, Angie is expecting a baby sometime soon."