If She Dates?

Story Info
The sex life has gotten stale maybe if she dates to spice it.
2.4k words
2.79
30.7k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I have been married for twelve years and we have 3 children. Our life is very good. Our sex life is very ordinary. The fire is very low in our fun life. I love my wife with every breath. And I am sure of her as well. We have just lost out spark. I have given the problem many hours of deep thinking to find an answer. Is she sexy? Much more than I can tell you. Men are crazy about Karen. And every move of her body is sexy. We just can not find the spark. We are too busy being parents, working, etc.

We both have friends of the opposite sex. But not that we desire to have sex with. I have watched Karen flirt and tease other men at parties. I finally brought it up and found that she felt the same but had no idea how to try to fix it. We talked about it more and more, but we got nowhere.

I finally told her I found it sexy when she flirted with other men. She was shocked and a little offended about it. Several days went by before she brought it back up. We talked in depth about it then. No I had no desire to flirt with other women. But I just was turned on if she flirted or men did with her. What if they touched her? Well I didn't know because I had never seen another man touch her?

We talked more and more about it. I found it exciting and she was kind of curious about my feelings. Our sex life improved a little. As we talked more about it she ask more questions and we explored deeper. Would I be turned on by her going to Bars alone? Yes, probably? Could I just stay home and let her do that or would I need to be there to watch her?

I wasn't sure but I found a crazy empty feeling in my gut wondering when she would come home. We talked about that. If she came home before midnight would I be disappointed? Probably! Not til maybe 2am? Probably excited. What would I really hope for? I finally told her. I would probably not want her to come home until morning.

"But Sweetheart if I came home in the morning it would mean I had slept with him."

"Yes I know."

"Would you really want that to happen?"

"I am not sure but I think so?"

I was sure Karen could not do that but I told her anyway. I am the only man she has been with. She was raised very strict. We had waited until after we were married. And I was not sure it wasn't part of the problem. She could not let her hair down. As we got deeper into my fantasies I opened up more and more. I told her I could see her actually dating other men.

"Do you mean as friends or for sex?"

"Sexually for fun."

"Really, you could let me do that?"

"Yes I think so."

"What else excites you?"

"You and men of color."

"Do you mean as friends? I have clients who are men of color and men I work with who are."

"Yes I know but no sexually. Has anything ever happened with your clients?"

"Yes it has."

"One of the bad ones?"

"Yes, one of the very Bad ones."

"Did you report him?"

"No, I didn't."

Karen is a welfare worker and works with young people with problems. She is involved with young men and women who are in trouble. She councils some who are very bad . Most are of color.

"Did he touch you?"

"Yes."

"Just the once?"

"No, it happened a few weeks ago. And several times since."

"He has fondled you through your clothes?"

"More than that."

"More than just outside of your clothes?"

"Yes, much more."

"Has he fucked you yet?"

"No, He hasn't yet but he plans to. He wants me as his slut. His white married whore, he calls me."

"My God, Karen that is so sexy. How old is he?"

'It is so crazy, he scares the crap out of me. He is one of the crazy little killers from the Bad gangs. He is 18 and his record has been cleared since he turned 18. If he has told me the truth? He has killed 16 people since he was 15 to now."

"Other gang bangers?"

"Mostly but not all of them."

"What do you mean not all of them?"

"His lawyer is a real scum bag and he claims he has done work for his Lawyer."

"What kind of work for him?"

"Wet work. He claims. He says he has killed 7 people for his Lawyer. Two husbands and five wives."

"Do you believe him?"

"Ya, I think so?"

"So how far has he gotten with you?"

'I have been with him in my office once a month for six months. About three months ago he grabbed me and kissed me. I tried to get away but I finally gave in and he fondled me over my clothes. The last two months he has had my breasts out bare. and he fingered me last month. He said this month he would fuck me and make me his."

"How do you feel about that?"

"Frightened, excited, unsure I don't know really."

"When is your next meeting with him?"

"This week sometime."

It was Thursday night so the meeting was the next day.

"What time is the meeting with him?"

"He wanted an evening meeting so if I remember it is 8pm?"

"So you'll be late?"

"Oh, God, Daniel he plans to make me his whore."

"He excites you doesn't he?"

"I don't know how to stop him?"

"Do you really want to?"

"I am not sure?"

We made love and it was wild and very good. We left the next morning for work as usual. I got home about 5pm and started dinner. Karen got home about 6pm and we ate. She went up to freshen up for her 8pm meeting. She came down about twenty minutes later dressed in a short skirt and loose top. I could see her breasts were free under it. She leaned down and Kissed me and grabbed my cock. I was hard.

"You want him to have me don't you? Before you answer. He said his lawyer would have me tonight too. And maybe some of his crew? You still okay if I go?"

She kissed me again and I smiled. She had her hand on my cock and she grinned.

"I may not be home til morning."

And she was gone. I heard her car leave on the 40 minute drive to her office for her meeting.

She had told me he planned to take her to his Lawyer's house where she was to become his slut. Once he finished fucking her she was told he wanted his Lawyer to fuck her and after he was finished with her maybe some of his crew would enjoy her?

The minutes passed quickly as I turned to the wall where our clock hung I could see she was just about to her office. Then when I looked again I knew she was there with him. As the hours passed and she didn't return home I knew my wife was being made a different woman.

She did not return until the next afternoon. When she did she rushed into my arms.

"Oh God you wife is now a whore.."

"So he did fuck you?"

"Yes he has claimed me as his whore, He has fucked me four times so far. And his fat Lawyer has fucked me twice. And some of his crew have fucked me."

"How many of them?"

"So far only six, but he says there are lots more that will."

"When do you have to meet him again?"

"I have to go to the office tonight."

"To fuck him?"

"Yes, and his fat Lawyer."

"You don't like him much?"

"No he is slimy and Jokim knows I don't like him. He tells me my pussy will become his Lawyer's anytime he wants me. He has told me he wants me with him every day."

I knew it was Jokin's way of braking her to his will. And maybe a payment of some kind to the Lawyer.

"What is his Lawyer's name?"

"Joseph Banker, his office is down in the Court."

"I had no idea, I know him. He was a couple years behind me in college. Short cubby little guy hair is thin on top."

"That is him."

"He has a foxy wife about as opposite from you as it can get. She is blonde tall, thin, small tits, slim hips."

"How do you know all that?"

"I watched two guys fuck her at a party in college."

"Jokim fucks her all the time."

Karen went to her office that night and didn't get home til after 4am. When she did, we talked before we make wild crazy love or maybe just fucked like crazy,

My wife told me she had sex with both Jokim and his Lawyer.

Jokim had Karen a new part time job working for his lawyer and he told her he wanted her to give herself to Mr. Banker when ever he wanted her.

"He told me he wants Joseph's cock in me 3 or 4 times a day; Then my wife told me something that scared the crap out of me.

"I heard Jokim and Mr. Banker talking about his wife. They thought I was asleep and I wish I had been. He told Jokim that he wanted her done this week and they were to rape her and cut her throat. And leave her nude in an alley. I am to be His alibi. I am to spend the night with him on that night. I am to tell the police I spent the night with him."

"So you heard them plan her murder?"

Yes, I did. Is there anyway we can stop it?"

"I could try, but not without putting you in danger."

Several days went by and Karen was spending half of her time at Joseph's office naked with him. When she got home the fourth night I ask if she had heard any more?

"All I know is that I am to spend the day and night at Mr. Banker's house tomorrow."

"So you are afraid it will happen tomorrow?"

"Yes, I actually think they are going to do it. And when the police come to his house tomorrow I will have to tell them I was there in bed with him as his lover the whole time."

"Yes you just need to tell the truth."

"I know but I have to admit I as a married woman am his slut."

"Baby you need to do what you have to do."

"But they will likely come and question you about it."

"Yes, I know and all I can tell them is that I knew you have been spending lots of time working for him. And I am leaving in the morning on a job in Texas. You can go to his place to work about the same time I leave I will be home the next day after it is over so I can deny knowing anything."

We left at the same time the next morning I to the airport and Karen to head over to the Banker house. I flew in at 10am the next morning and went home. No one was there when I got there. The police pulled up just before noon. I was actually shocked by them coming. I suddenly knew that he had maybe actually had his wife killed.

And that he had used my wife and his sexual relationship with her as his alibi. And I now knew that he likely was going to need to have a long term relationship with Karen to make it look good. I had not thought of that. They knocked on the door.

"Yes, officers what can I do for you?"

"Mr. Short do you know where your wife is now?"

"Karen has been working for Mr. Banker for a few weeks now. My guess is she is at work? Is she alright?

"Did you know your wife is having a sexual relationship with Mr. Banker?"

"No I didn't, but she has been spending lots of time over there. How do you know they are involved sexually."

"We interviewed them this morning. His Wife was found dead this morning in an alley down town. We always look at the husband first. He has been in bed with your wife for most of the past 24 hours. She confirmed that."

"We left at the same time yesterday morning . Karen to his house and I to the airport. That was about 8am."

"Your wife says she was naked in bed with Mr. Banker by 9am and was naked the rest of the day and was still naked this morning when we got there."

"My God, I hope you find the killer, Officers."

The two uniformed police left and I unpacked me stuff from my trip. Karen got home a half hour later.

"My God, Daniel, They really did it."

"Some of Jokim's crew?"

"I heard them talking about it on the phone before Jokim came over to his house to fuck me. It was maybe 2am when I woke and he was talking to Jokim. They raped her, His crew. Then I think Jokim did it to her."

"He actually cut her throat?"

"Yes, I think so. He was so excited sexually and wanted me badly. He kept fondling my breasts and then running his hands up around my throat."

"So what happens now?"

"I have to go back to Joseph's place for a while to make this look better. Like we are split up and he and I are living together."

"I figured that. Any idea how long did they say?"

"They said it depends how long the police look into it. May be six months?

"You are going to need to spend maybe up to 6 months in this little scum bags bed while this cools down?"

"Daniel, he wants me as his wife. He has told me that. He has told me it is why he had her killed."

"He told you he had his wife killed?"

"After the police left this morning he took me to bed. As he was fucking me he whispered to me he had Jokim kill her so I could become his."

"This is bad, very bad he has made you as guilty as they are now in the murder. Now you have to help cover it all up."

Now how to get out of this?

'