If the Shoe Fits: A Shoe Fetish Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here


"He's going to moan for us like a bitch in heat," he said.

"Oh, you're going to turn him into a real cock hound," Roxy said.

"Just like his dad," he said... and hearing him drop this bombshell was suddenly the biggest shock of just over twenty-four hours of lots of them!

"Yeah, he does love your big dick slamming into his ass," she said.

"Almost as much as his Mom loves munching on your snatch," he added, one more stunning revelation I seriously couldn't process at this moment. I knew they came over here often, but I'd always assumed it was just to play cards or something.

"I think we may have shocked our new slave to the core," she said, as my cock sucking had slowed down considerably.

"Get his ass ready for me, baby," Mike said.

"Crawl over to the shoe closet, Kevy," she said, the topic shifting away from my parents and back to me. I was in a daze as I crawled around Roxy, and into the best closet in the world.

"I'm going to gape your ass for a bit, Kevy," she said. "Otherwise you'll never be able to take Mike's big cock."

"Okay," I said, trying to push the astounding information about my parents out of my head.

She grabbed a bottle of lube from the floor, and came up behind me. I was expecting her to rub the lube on my asshole and perhaps finger me, but instead, she spread my cheeks and began licking my asshole!

"Oooooh," I moaned, not expecting that at all. It was so nasty, and thus so hot, and it felt really, really good!

"Roxy loves eating an asshole before I fuck it," Mike explained, as I looked back and saw him leaning against the door.

"This one is such a delicious little asshole," Roxy cooed, as she swirled her tongue around it, and occasionally a little ways into it.

"That feels so good," I said, wanting to let her know how much I appreciated it.

"Most guys don't have a clue about the pleasure points in their ass," she said; "it's such a shame."

"I'd never thought about it until just now," I admitted.

"You'll be a new man very soon," she promised.

"I think I've already crossed that line," I joked, as she reached for the lube.

"True enough," she agreed. She poured some lube between my ass cheeks, rubbed it around my asshole, and she then slid a finger inside, causing me just the slightest bit of pain and discomfort.

"Oh, my," I said, having a finger in my ass a good twenty or thirty years earlier than I'd been expecting... when the prostate examinations usually started.

"Such a tight little back door," she said, as her finger went deeper into me... a feeling I don't think I can possibly explain, you'll just have to try it for yourself.

"It won't be when I'm done with it," Mike said with confidence.

"Yes, you're going to absolutely wreck this little cute asshole," Roxy predicted, as her finger moved around inside my ass in a circular motion.

"That feels really nice," I said.

"Got to gape your ass nice and wide, so it's ready for a good fucking," she said as she slid a second finger in, which caused a little more pain than the first finger had.

"Ooooooh," I moaned.

"He's going to become a regular little ass-taking slut for you, baby," Roxy said, letting me know this wasn't going to be a one-time thing... which both excited and frightened me.

"It'll be convenient to have a college boy right next door to deposit a load into whenever you're not around," Mike added.

"You want to be Mike's little cum deposit, Kevy?" she asked, as she wiggled the two fingers in my ass.

I really had no idea how actually felt about that... but I answered like I always would for Roxy, "Yes Mistress."

Roxy pulled her fingers out and announced, "He's ready for you, baby."

"Good."

Roxy grabbed a heel and placed it under me where my hard dick was pointing, explaining, "That's in case you come from getting ass fucked."

"Okay," I said, not imagining ever being able to come that way.

She moved in front of me, sat down, spread her legs on both sides of my head and asked, "Still hungry?"

As I stared at her pussy from only a couple inches away for the very first time I was entranced, and even as Mike's hands went to my hips, I replied, "Yes please, Mistress."

"You may snack on me as a special treat for being such a good boy," she said, lifting her ass up so her pussy was right in my face.

"Thank you, Mistress," I said, as I began licking, her taste everything I'd hoped for.

"I believe he's well and truly distracted now. Go ahead and fuck him, baby," Roxy said.

"You love watching me turn straight boys into cock-loving faggots, don't you?" he asked, as I felt his cock touching my gaping hole.

"It's always so fucking hot," she agreed, as she kept her ass up and pushed my face deeper into her pussy.

"Here goes," he said, his voice a little muffled, as my head was now deep between Roxy's legs, and my face buried in her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh," I moaned, as I felt my ass penetrated. Fire burned through my asshole, as he stretched my hole far wider than Roxy's gaping had done.

"There will be some discomfort at first," Roxy warned belatedly, which was the ultimate understatement, as his cock continued going deeper and deeper inside me... creating even more pain, but also an odd pleasure that began pulsing through my cock.

"So fucking tight," he said, his cock seeming never ending, as it constantly reached new depths inside me.

"So sexy," she moaned, as I tried to concentrate on licking her while dealing with the intensity of a monster cock drilling down inside me.

"Yes, you are," Mike said, as I felt his hips resting against my ass... he was finally all the way in.

The pain was intense.

The thrill of taking his huge cock was surreal.

The pleasure pulsing through my cock counteracted and helped combat the pain.

"Fuck his ass and make him your bitch," Roxy said, her firm hand keeping my face buried in her pussy.

"He already is..." he said before adding, "...our bitch."

He began slowly moving his cock in and out of me, which was a very different sensation from my being the one doing the fucking... yet it was equally as pleasurable... even with the pain, that was just now beginning to burn a bit less.

"Oh, Kevy, you're such a good boy," Roxy moaned, as I eagerly licked her cunt, while still a bit less eagerly getting my ass slowly fucked

I moaned too as I enjoyed her sweet nectar, and began to really enjoy the cock in my ass. As Master Mike fucked me, I couldn't believe how the pain was fading and a pleasure beginning to cascade through me, that soon became far more intense than the best blow job, the wettest pussy, or entering the tightest asshole.

"He's beginning to like it, baby," Roxy moaned as she let go of my head.

"Oh yeah, best little asshole ever," Mike groaned.

She asked, as she reached down and lifted my head, "Do you like Mike's dick in your ass now?"

"Oh yes," I moaned, as Mike began to fuck me faster.

"So you want to be his ass slut?" she asked.

"Oh yes," I agreed, as each deep thrust sent waves of pleasure directly to my cock, which felt like it was about to burst.

"Yes what?" she asked. "Explain."

"Yes Mistress, I really do want to be Mike's ass slut," I announced, as I felt pleasure unlike anything I'd ever felt before. "Earlier I was just obeying you, but now I really like it!"

"You look so hot getting ass fucked, Kevy," she said, seemingly turned on from watching me be sodomized.

"Thank you, Mistress," I moaned, as I felt my balls boiling.

He's going to come from getting his ass fucked, just like a real faggot," Mike forewarned, as he was now slamming into me hard.

"Oh, fuck yes," I moaned loudly, giving into my inner faggot, "Yes, I'm a faggot for your cock."

"Then beg for my cock," he ordered, as he stopped moving... while he was deep inside me.

"Beg for it, Kevy, beg for his big, wonderful cock," Roxy added.

"Oh, God Master, please fuck your faggot with your massive cock, and make me into your cum bucket slut," I begged, willing to do anything to feel his cock fucking me again.

"Do it baby, pound his shit hole hard," Roxy said.

Mike obliged, and the pleasure resumed coursing through me. "Oh yes, fuck me Master, fuck your faggot, ream my asshole!"

"He's about to come," Roxy said, as my moans got more animated and my hard cock swayed all over the place.

"Oh yes, fuck, harder, Master, please harder!" I begged, about to erupt.

"Come, Kevy, come like the sexy ass-taking, cock-sucking, cum-eating, shoe-fucking slut that you are," Roxy listed wickedly, which was the final straw, as I grunted and exploded a massive load all over the place, not able to see whether I was hitting Roxy's shoe or not.

"Shit, it's like father, like son," Mike laughed, as he kept reaming my ass.

"So hot," Roxy purred, as she rubbed her pussy.

"Oh fuck," I groaned, as I kept coming and coming.

"When you're close, come on my pussy, baby," Roxy purred. "Our new boy toy needs a nice fresh cream pie for his supper."

"Oh, you nasty bitch," Mike said, still pounding my ass for his personal pleasure.

"The nastiest," she purred, "which is one reason you love me so much." Still rubbing herself, she suddenly stood up and sat down on my back. "Hold me up, Kevy."

"Yes Mistress," I obeyed, having progressed from her foot slave to her footstool.

A minute later Mike pulled out of me, and assumedly splattered Roxy's pussy with his cum.

"Oh yes baby, coat my cunt," Roxy moaned.

"Oh fuck," he groaned.

A moment later Roxy got off of me and ordered, "Turn around, Kevy."

"Yes Mistress," I obeyed, turning around, kneeling up and staring at her cum-coated pussy.

"Eat away, Kevy, clean up your Master's mess," she ordered, as she reached for the back of my head.

"Yes indeed, Mistress," I said, as I began to lick her cum-coated cunt... the mixture of cock cum and cunt wetness tasting so delicious.

"Oh yes Kevy, you're getting me off," she moaned.

I hungrily licked her pussy, extracting all the cum, and still lapping away.

"Oh yes Kevy, eat my cunt, you're such a good boy," she moaned, her orgasm clearly rising.

I licked and licked until she screamed, and squirted all over my face, "Yessssssss!!"

It was the most delicious taste ever, as she showered me with large amounts of her fresh cum. Mike had warned me she was a squirter, and she certainly was. My face and hair were drenched!

Once she released my head, she looked down at me benignly and said, "Now you may clean up all of our cum from the floor and from my heel, Kevy."

"Yes, Master and Mistress," I replied, first taking the shoe and licking up my own cum.

"Such a cum-hungry faggot," Mike said.

"So cute," Roxy agreed.

"Like father, like son," she repeated, as I savoured my cum and her shoe sweat taste, and wondered about my parents, and how they had ended up as submissives for Mike and Roxy. I also wondered whether I'd tell them what I knew about them and how I'd found out, and what difference that might make to our nights.

THE END

COMING DOWN THE ROAD: Kevy is a foot slave and toy tester for a group of Roxy's friends.

Maybe:

i'd love it if you extended it... telling the story of Roxy's weekend house party, which Kevin's Mom attends, which is where she first learns of his new status, and that he's now aware of hers and his father's. After some initial shock and embarrassment, she gets naked in front of her son as eagerly as the rest of the ladies, and joins them in making full use of his services as foot slave, whatever that may entail. Before leaving the party, Mom takes him aside and promises that he can now be his father's and her sex slave whenever Roxy and Mike don't require the services of any of their family, and Kevin eagerly agrees.

The Main Characters

Me - I am 21, 140lbs, 5'7 thin build, blonde hair green eyes, 8 inch thick cock. Still living at home with the parents while I attend college Only into women initally

Mike - 35, 210 lbs.5'9 extremely muscular, shaved head, beard, lots of tatoos, 9.5 in. fat cock that produces enormous loads. Mike is my next door neighbor, married to Roxy and bisexual

Roxy - 34, 115 lbs. 5'1, 36 in bust gorgeous mane of raven colored straight hair with dark brown eyes. lots of tattoos. Size 6 feet with small ankles and perfectly shaped toes always painted either red or french. Thin shapely legs encased most often with mocha colored RHT stockings. When not working out, always in high heels and loves high platform strappy wedges. Roxy is a squirter and can cum many times in one night.