All Comments on 'If the Shoe Fits... Ch. 01'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
GauchoManGauchoManabout 7 years ago
What An Appetiser !!

As an big fan of " balanced meals " I really loved this story.

Pretty much ticked all boxes - 2 classy ladies together, power play and the

' no holes barred ' approach.

Also that peppering of humour - which is almost always forgotten by most writers. Well Done !!!!

I notice you have loads of stories, and I'm sure to enjoy every one of them :-)

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushalmost 7 years ago
Wow, that was hot

So well written and so hot. I don't have a shoe fetish, but after reading this, I wish I did! Would love to read more with these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More! More!

You can't leave us there. I want ch. 2, 3, 4, 5, ...

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinalmost 7 years ago
Thank You!

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I loved the humor, the romance, the sex, the control, all of it! I hope there will be more of these characters together. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it

I want more of this enticing submissive story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it

Want more,so much more

HappilyLockedManHappilyLockedManabout 6 years ago
What a wonderful story!

I'm not turned on by shoes but I am turned on by hot sex and you delivered.

GamecoxGamecoxalmost 6 years ago
Hope you circle back to this one

Love the story, hope for some shoe/foot play in the next chapters. There will be more, won't there?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
2747 Followers
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...