If The Van is A-Rockin

Story Info
On a desert highway, a wife pays for a ride to the next town.
2.8k words
3.43
31.1k
51
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirRender
SirRender
130 Followers

(c) 2011 by Sir Render

Barbara Hamilton and her husband Nate drove through the sweltering desert along the highway leading north and east from Cajon Pass and Barstow toward Las Vegas. Although there was an element of vacation in their trip, there would also be business when they arrived, and Barbara was dressed for it... at least outwardly. A clean, pressed white cotton blouse and knee length black skirt, tan pantyhose and navy blue pumps gave her a very business professional look, while underneath she wore a sheer lacy blue demi-cup bra which barely covered her areolas.

They were a young couple, having met in college three yeas before when she was 21 and he 19. Nate had known from the moment he saw her that she was the woman he wanted to marry. He'd always had a thing for tall women, and at six feet Barbara was all that and the requisite bag of chips. More than just her height had attracted him, of course. That would be a pretty shallow thing upon which to base a lifelong commitment. There were also her fabulous; full round D cup breasts which stood out well from her slender frame, her shining blue eyes glittering from behind her dark brown bangs and the smooth, even complexion of her skin.

But her best physical feature might have been her lips. Full and pink, they looked always ready to be kissed or, as Nate was lucky enough to find out, ready to suck dick. At university she'd had a voracious hunger for it. Hardly a night went by when she didn't take at least one cock in her mouth... and her pussy, of course. Intending to enjoy sex to the utmost while diligently completing her studies, she had gone on The Pill at an early age.

But she'd found that most of the guys really only wanted her for her body. When it came down to it, none of them wanted to be seen spending any quality time with her because she towered over many of them. Even those who were close to or slightly over six feet seemed intimidated by the fact she could look them straight in the eyes. Oh sure, they enjoyed having her on her knees where they could look down on her; it must have seemed a great conquest to tame "that tall chick", but Nate had been genuinely different from word one. Despite being four inches shorter than she, he still treated her like a delicate rose.

Barbara had repaid Nate's genuine interest by staying true to him once they began dating and giving him her hand in marriage when he graduated now more than a year ago. She still had a lot of sex and sucked a lot of cock, but it was only with Nate now.

Part of the secret to their happy sex life was that Nate encouraged Barbara's penchant for exposing herself in semi-public places and playing with herself where she might be seen by strangers. She enjoyed it because she got to give herself orgasms almost anywhere anytime, and he would get so worked up from watching her and not being able to do anything about it that when they finally made it to bed he was a wild stallion. Over the years she had learned to control his rhythm to make that wild fucking last for a long time, giving herself multiple orgasms before he blew his load and collapsed on her in a panting, gasping heap.

There was, therefore, palpable anticipation in the air as she played with herself in their low car while riding through the desert. Once they'd gotten out of the city, her blouse had been unbuttoned halfway and one or the other breast was subsequently either always exposed or being mauled by her own hand. Well, there was a short time along a straight stretch of road when Nate took one hand off the wheel and squeezed her boob. This allowed Barbara to simultaneously rub her pussy and stroke Nate's cock. Cars which passed them by could almost surely see what she was doing and that thought excited her.

During that long drive through beige countryside dotted with brown brush, Nate's attention was divided between sneaking peaks at his wife and keeping his eyes on the road. He must have looked a little too long at Barbara fingering herself with her legs wide and her tits out because there was a sudden loud thump followed by a hissing noise and their car quickly lost acceleration.

"What was that?!" Barbara shouted. "What the hell was that?"

As it turned out, they were very near to a rest area and he was able to steer the car safely off the main highway before the engine completely shut down a few feet short of a parking space.

The rest area was deserted, as was the road in both directions as far as they could see. Getting out and surveying the area, the only thing Nate could see which he might have hit was a large clump of tumbleweed. "It sure sounded like more than that," he muttered. He returned to the car to check the damage. The car was leaking oil, or perhaps some other fluid, and had left a trail of it from the road to where the car now sat idle.

"Well," Barbara said, getting out and stretching her legs -- not bothering to button up her blouse since there was literally no one for miles -- "might as well see if you can call a tow truck. I'm gonna hit the restroom." She headed off in the direction of the small wooden structure with a rustic carved wood sign on one end which read MEN and another at the far end which read WOMEN.

Nate got on the ground to look under the car and tried to get a signal on his cell phone to call for roadside assistance. His wife returned a few minutes later stating there was a notice tacked up on both restroom doors ("Yes, I also checked the men's room," she told him) about dangerous levels of arsenic having been found in the water supply. The restrooms were closed until further notice so she had relieved herself in the sand behind the small building. Nate went and did likewise, leaving Barbara to try getting a call through on the cellular network.

It was around midday and the heat was nearly unbearable. Barbara found a baseball cap in their trunk which she wore to shade her face. Having little other choice, the pair made their way out to the highway to wait for another car to come along. They talked about whether to ask for a lift back the way they'd come or forward to the next town and decided it all depended on which way the next car was headed.

It took only a few minutes for something to come into view along the road. Nate stepped up to the shoulder and raised a thumb in the universal gesture for hitching a ride. The car blew past him without slowing down, the wind buffeting him almost off his feet. "Yeah, fuck you," he called after as the car vanished into the distance toward Las Vegas.

A big diesel tractor trailer was the next vehicle to come along some minutes later. It was heading back toward Barstow and Nate switched hands to thumb in that direction. The trucker also did not slow down but did blow his air horn as he passed.

"You're not very good at this," Barbara said. As the next vehicle came into view about ten minutes later, she motioned him back and stepped up to the side of the road. She fully unbuttoned her blouse and let it fall open, fully revealing her delicious D cups in the lacy blue bra which did little more than support her breasts from below. Then she waved her hands over her head which caused them to jiggle side-to-side.

A plain white Chevy van with no side windows in the rear cabin area pulled to a stop along the side of the road about twenty feet past them and backed up. Two men, both of hispanic descent but one lighter and the other darker of complexion, got out.

"What's the problem, chica?" the lighter man asked. Then he said something to his friend, of which Barbara only caught "chica" and "grande". She wasn't sure whether they were talking about her height or her boobs but both men laughed.

Barbara buttoned up her blouse while explaining their situation. The two strangers came and stood very close -- Nate thought they were a little too close -- to Barbara, one on either side. The darker skinned one, the driver of the van, put a hand on her shoulder. Barbara instinctively flinched back but he said, "Whoa whoa whoa, it's okay. It's okay." His tone was calm, even, reassuring. "It sounds like you could use a ride." His friend laughed out loud but brought it down to just a wide smile after glancing at Nate coming up to stand behind her.

"Yes please," Barbara said. "Just into the next town. Or back the way we came. We just need to be able to call a tow truck."

"We can help," the driver told her. Then he looked up at the cloudless sky, waving his hand in front of his face in a vain attempt to move some air to cool his skin. "Damn it's hot as hell out here. Sure wouldn't want to be broken down here." Then he looked right into Nate's eyes and said, "We can help... for a price."

"I kind of figured," Nate said, rolling his eyes. He slipped his wallet out of his back pocket. "I can give you twenty bucks."

"No no no," said the lighter skinned man from the van.

"Twenty each then, is it?" Nate asked. "Fine, yeah, whatever. But that's all I have on me."

The lighter skinned hispanic caught a wisp of Barbara's dark brown hair in his hand and lightly ran his fingers through it, bringing her hair close enough to his face to smell it. "You have a lovely... wife?"

"Yeah, this is my wife. And I'd advise you to keep your hands to yourself."

"Not a very good place to be broken down," repeated the darker skinned man. "And with no cell phone to call for help."

At this the lighter skinned one put a hand on Barbara's hip. His friend let his hand glide down from her shoulder to where she had stopped buttoning her blouse just below her blue lacy demi-cup bra.

"Hands off muchachos," Nate said with authority, balling his hands into fists ready for a brawl. He'd never had to fight over Barbara before, but he was always ready to defend her honor.

It was his own lovely wife who spoke next, and it took Nate by surprise. "No, Nate, they're right. We have no one else to turn to and it's like a hundred and eight out here." Then to the men with the van she said, "You seem to like looking at my boobs. I'd be willing to take my top off for the whole drive into town."

"No baby, that's not enough," said the darker man, popping off Barbara's first button with one crooked finger. The button went flying into the street.

Her voice quavered just a bit as she replied, "Okay then, how's about I let you feel them up for a bit? But we have to get moving. It's so hot out here and I have a meeting to get to."

"We've got the AC on in the van," said the lighter of the men, motioning over his shoulder with one thumb. "You should come in, get out of the heat and give us payment up front." By now both men had one hand on her hips and the other on a breast. Her bra had been pushed down to fully expose her nipples to the palms of their hands.

She sighed. "I see. You want blow jobs." She feigned revulsion, not because she wasn't revulsed by the idea of giving two strangers head in exchange for a simple act of kindness but more to make them believe she wasn't a seasoned cocksucker and that was as far as she would go with them.

"Head is a start, but that'll only get you so far."

"Well you can't mean--" Barbara started, taking a step back and crossing her arms over her chest which had just become a little bit more exposed as the darker man popped off another of her blouse's buttons.

Nate stepped forward again, bringing up his fists in a boxing stance.

"Two against one?" asked one of the men from the van. Nate took it as a call to arms. Barbara took it as a declaration of their fee for taking her and her husband to the next town.

There was a moment of awkward silence, with Barbara looking away off into the distance. "Fine, I'll do it," she said.

"What?!" Nate gasped, turning to stare at her with his mouth hanging open.

"That's a good girl," one of the men said. He took Barbara by the hand and led her to the passenger side of the van.

"Honey, please don't cause trouble," Barbara told Nate as she went with the man who slid open the side door and guided her onto her knees inside. "It's the only way and we need their help."

"You can't be serious!" shouted her husband. The bulky darker skinned man stood between him and his wife. The look on his face was severe. Nate had no doubts he would get one hell of a fight out of the men. He might win -- he'd done some judo in college for exercise -- but as Barbara said, they'd be left in the sweltering heat with no water to drink, no phone reception and would be at the mercy of the good will of the next driver who came along. He lowered his fists but kept them and his jaw clenched.

"We aren't gonna hurt your woman," the guy told him. "We just want to have a little fun with her before we drive you to the next town." He joined his friend and Barbara in the back of the van and shut the door. Nate tried to pull it open but they had locked it from inside. He banged on the side of the van and told them to leave the door open so he could make sure they didn't hurt his wife. There was no response.

The only windows were the two on the very back doors, which were tinted almost completely black, and those in front which did not afford a good view of the cargo compartment. Nate could barely see what was going on and couldn't be sure which vaguely human shape in the van was his wife. In frustration he slammed his fist repeatedly against the side door of the van.

In response the van began to shake and bounce, creaking on its springs and shock absorbers. Nate stood back, his mouth still agape, and watched the van rock. Over the sounds of creaking metal he could hear Barbara occasionally grunt and cry out. At one point she began to shout, "Oh God. Oh fuck yes! Oh Jesus fucking God yes!" and then she was silent but the van kept rocking. The man also grunted and laughed.

After four or five minutes the creaking ceased and Nate took a deep breath. He waited for the door to open so he could rush to his degraded wife and hold her and tell her how much he loved her. He would play their game until they got to the next town and then call the police about the rape of his wife.

But the rocking and creaking started up again seconds later and Barbara once again began to grunt and squeal in pleasure. Nate could only surmise that the guys had switched places, turned her around and were fucking her from opposite ends. Or perhaps they had her sandwiched with one on top and one beneath. He circled the van again, trying hard to see inside but could not make out anything clearly.

The van squeaked for several minutes and Nate commented out loud to himself about how much it was bouncing. He thought he heard his wife orgasm for maybe the third time and he definitely heard the guys talking dirty to her and telling each other how good her pussy and her mouth felt. He heard one and then shortly after the other of them grunt and shout and then the van stopped rocking.

When the side door slid open, one of the men, wearing just his shorts, socks and shoes, was climbing into the drivers seat. The other one helped Barbara out. She was completely nude save for her pantyhose which were torn to tatters. The guy tossed a ball of her clothes at her and shouted, "Thanks for the ride!" The driver gunned the engine and they sped off, squealing tires and laughing out of the still open side door.

SirRender
SirRender
130 Followers