All Comments on 'If The Van is A-Rockin'

by SirRender

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not much of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another interracial sex story in lw. At least they tagged it but it is still miscatergorized. Nate will eventually get to Las Vegas where hopefully he will engage the services of one of their finest Las Vegas divorce attorneys. Barbara is as stupid as they come (no pun implied or intended).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

“Hope that sex was worth it woman. If we make it back to civilization alive I will be filling for divorce”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Read both your stories and both a load of america shit.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 2 years ago

Stupid story with stupid characters...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And why did the guy have to be black? Is that supposed to be the ultimate insult for a white man? That his wife fucks a black man? This was nothing more than another pile of racial bullshit attempting to keep the bbc myth alive. If a story can't even garner a 2 you know it sucks. 4 stories, 14 followers, wow. Piss poor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

since she agreed no way would he win saying they raped her. She can try to say she only agreed out of fear and see what happens and good luck finding these guys anyway. but bottom line is she agreed so to me that still spells divorce regardless of what happens to the other guys.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

crap!

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

A Cuck Cartel author who believes in diversity in his garbage stories. This one has dos chupapollas mexicanas in the stereotypical white van, although no mention was made of the stack of scaffolding on top.

RanDog025RanDog025almost 2 years ago

Score says it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story was not to bad but has to be classed as pointless as it’s in the wrong category. If you want to write a story then fair enough go for it but when you blatantly ignore the main theme of your story then it makes you look like a complete fool. A normal story like you read in books and newspapers etc base there stories on the characters which is correct. But yet again this site works differently when you write a story what ever you want to write about aka interracial/ lesbian/anal etc . You ignore the characters you use and don’t even waste your time on wife/husband classification. You have to base your story on the sexual activity that you want to write about whether it’s interracial sexual activity or anal sexual activity or Lesbian sexual activity or gay sexual activity etc that is your category. When it comes to sharing cuckold swinging stories they have different types of category’s if they write about how the husbands like to be in the room with the extra person so to speak the it’s a group category story or the husbands like to show off the wife first before the sexual activity then it’s a exhibition voyeur category story. But if they still get carried away with the sexual activity then it becomes a fetish category story . Loving wife category was mainly written for plain old boring stories about a husband and wife love story through the years without having to rely upon having either threesomes or cuckold or cheating or swinging or sharing in there stories aka married to a loving wife aka loving wife category. The site upgraded it when writers started writing BTB stories the writers never had a category to put there stories in so the site updated the loving wife category to help the writers put there BTB stories in . The category was never for writers who like to write stories about cuckold or sharing or swinging stories in they already had the rest of the category’s to write stories in.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Lmfao!!!! Hope you at least got their tag number…….Still laughing…….sounds like the wife has some slutty tendencies, nothing wrong with a wife that’s a complete slut.

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Good lord you south of the M/D cucks really are a dangerously special type of cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Just another garbage story thrown into Loving Wives. Nothing new. One Star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And the "garbage" just keeps coming. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

At least the white wife got some good orgasms! Hope she was ovulating!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Did they really expect a ride for help?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You're a closet cuck aren't you??

Ausking7Ausking7almost 2 years ago

Story starts well but the wraps up to quick, I would’ve had hubby drive and then you could describe the sex after all that’s what we’re here for. Shit ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Not a bad story about a stupid couple. He never did figure out what he hit. Author tried for humor at end, by leaving them at rest stop. I didn't see the black/white interracial aspect that upset some commenters. 2 hispanic guys stopped, one was darker than the other. Big deal. No more interracial than if a blonde Swede and a dark Italian stopped. Would have been better if they drove off with her, had good descriptive sex at Next rest area and left her there - and called a tow truck for her.

AishoAisho12 months ago

This is a really good story

Thank you man , don't listen to the whining wimps here

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Could have been great IF the husband saw everything........and you told us in detail.

Otherwise, just an average story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirRender@SirRender
Occasional writer of adult fiction, eternal admirer or female beauty. I do not hang out in the forums so email me if you really like my stories.